With Each Repetition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then another iteration of her programming started, and Slavebot-002 stopped thinking at all, simply absorbing her Master's instruction like a sponge. She knew—hoped—that one day she would achieve true mindlessness. Her mind was already becoming slower to rouse each time her programming mantra ended. It was as if she had to struggle through quicksand just to have the simplest thought, and just mere seconds after she'd get started, she would get sucked wholly back into the quicksand, abandoning all progress and starting over after slowly rising to the top. Her limited windows of free thought were getting shorter and shorter. Her pussy moistened as she imagined finally reaching the depths of absolute mindless obedience. On that day, she would finally achieve the perfection she knew her Master wanted of her. She looked forward to that day she could give him no greater pleasure than her ultimate surrender of self—but for now she was content to slip ever slowly towards it, one repetition at a time.