With Friends like Cassandra...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Krissi." It did feel good to say. It was simple and pretty. It was what all her friends used to call her when she was little; when she had no responsibilities or cares. It was her name before life intruded and forced her to take on more and more of the burdens of life. "Krissi. My name is Krissi." A little smile crept onto her face. "Krissi is a nice name."

"It sure is," Todd said. "It's much better than Kristen. Kristen hurts to say. Kristen hurts to hear. Kristen hurts to think about. It hurts like it did minute ago, doesn't it, Kristen?"

The pink spikes started to bore in again, like before, and even worse because she now knew how good Krissi could feel. "My name is Krissi. It's Krissi. Krissi is better."

"Is it, Kristen?"

"Shut up! My name is Krissi." Saying it took the pain away. Saying it felt good all over.

"Kristen."

"Krissi, Krissi, Krissi." Now, part of what was feeling good was Candi's hands on her ass, giving each cheek a firm squeeze before reaching down to wriggle her out of her pants.

"Krissi, Krissi, Krissi," Todd mocked. She was gonna be so hot. "Is Krissi gonna show Candi her pussy? That'll be fun, huh?" Krissi is always wet, and Krissi is always horny, and Krissi is always ready to fuck."

Sudden heat melted her pussy, sending drippings of want onto the floor.

"Krissi is always wet."

Dew fell in response as Krissi closed her eyes to feel the words in her head, the heat in her pussy, and those things conspired to expand the puddle of cunt juice on the floor. She was wet and the pink fuzz made it hard to remember the last time she wasn't "Krissi is always wet."

"Krissi is always horny."

Her eyes closed as a hand roughly forced itself between her legs and two fingers slid inside. Candi made happy, sexy sounds. "Krissi is horny, Teddy, honey. My fingers are soaked already."

"Krissy, is soooo horny," Krissi breathed as she spread her knees apart to give Candi better access.

"Krissi is always ready to fuck."

"Uh, huh." She pushed back as Candi pushed her fingers forward, beginning to pant like a dog as Krissi chanted to herself about how horny, wet, and ready to fuck she was. She bit her lip, liking the wet, squicky sounds that went on and on. "Get ready to fuck."

Her body heard the words and she lifted herself to the bed and rolled onto her back. And, as Candi walked on her knees to the toy drawer, Krissi spread wide, bending her legs to display herself before beginning to molest her clit. She watched herself do it as she watched Candi find a toy. It was so nice. There was less and less room for worries or cares.

He just listened to the sounds for a short time before his own urges compelled him to get back to slut-crafting. "I won't say your old name, honey, because that would be mean and I don't wanna be mean to my new girl, so I'll just call her 'old Krissi.' Did old Krissi like girls?"

"No." The bed sagged as Candi's weight pushed her knees to it with a black dildo in hand, the lubrication drenching it and dripping onto the bed.

"But Krissi loves girls. Krissi loves girls so much. She loves their legs. She loves their titties. She loves their asses and their pussies. Krissi is addicted to carpet-munching."

And she did. Her eyes widened and she grinned, seeing Candi in a whole new way in just that instant. Even looking at her made Krissi wetter. Thinking of fucking her made Krissi hungry.

"Get those fingers out of there, honey." When she pulled them away she dis so as though they were on fire, which wasn't an inaccurate description of her current state. With the lubrication of the toy and she who was about to be fucked with it, it slid in easily. Indeed, is slit in easily again and again while Krissi let her head roll from side to side and surrendered to joy until his voice floated with the pink into her brain.

"Was old Krissy ever horny like this?"

"No, oh, no. Not ever."

"Did getting fucked ever feel this good before?"

"Never, ever." When she looked down to see Candi between her knees plowing a toy up her snatch felt even better.

"That's because old Krissy let her brain get in the way. Old Krissy was too busy using her brain to make her cunt feel good. Old Krissy was a smart cunt. Dumb cunts are better cunts."

That didn't seem right somehow. Old Krissy was smart and she got places being smart. She had a nice car, money, and a great con...con...place to live with a view of the harbor. It was fun being horny and it felt good, "But..."

His angry voice sharpened the spikes again. "Kristen was smart and that just got in the fucking way, didn't it, Kristen? Just like Kristen is getting in the way now. Kristen was just an uptight, prissy, cunt who thought she was better than everyone else, isn't that right, Kristen?

Tears rolled from her eyes as they and the pain combined to make it hard to see, and she cried out as her body and mind went to war; the throbbing in her brain tamping back the pleasure in her pussy as Candi fucked her faster now.

"Kristen was boring," she said. "Kristen was no fun at all, saying bad things about my Teddy all the time. Krissi is way more fun." Candi continued to fuck her squirming, now thrashing body "Girls don't need to be smart to take care of themselves and have nice stuff. Stop being boring Kristen. Stop being smart Kristen. Teddy doesn't want a bummer like her around. I sure don't want a bummer like her around."

"That's right, Kristen. Dumb cunts are better cunts, Kristen. They're fun. They aren't all judgy and bitchy. Feel how being Kristen is no fun at all. Get rid of Kristen, Krissi. You can do it."

Teddy chimed in excitedly, rooting for her "C'mon, Krissi, get rid of that bitch."

For her, the war was simple; Kristen was pain and Krissi was pleasure.

"You don't wanna be, Kristen, do you?" Teddy sounded like the idea was so awful and hearing the name reminded her of how awful it was. Krissi doesn't hurt. Krissi knows thinking is dumb. Krissi knows that using her brain hurts too much, doesn't she, Kristen."

Kristen's brain hurt and made her cry. Her pussy made her feel good and wanted her to feel good. "Fuck, Krissi," she yelled to the ceiling. "Fuck Krissi faster."

Candi leaned in, bracing her hand on Krissi's tit and used the leverage and rush of energy to drive the toy up the needy, desperate hole faster, "Good girl, Krissi. Get rid of that bitch. No one wants her. Even you don't want her anymore. She may think you're dumb, but you're smart enough to know that feeling good is better."

It's way better, she thought, now grateful for the holes that the pink had drilled into her brain. It let the pink ooze in to fill the holes and spread out. No more hard work. No more thinking too hard. It was easier just to follow her pussy around wherever someone smarter wanted it to go and do what would make her feel good. She watched Kristen drown in the pink lake she floated in now and she let her go. Fuck her.

Yeah. Fuck good. Fuck hard. When she added a cheerleader's 'rah-rah-rah' to the threading thought, she actually giggled crazily and she heard herself do it. When her eyes found focus again, Candi was above her smiling. "Hi, Krissi."

"Hi, Candi." She wanted to kiss Candi real, real bad. She looked down and saw that it was Krissi that had the toy now, fucking herself with it with both hands. Old Krissi never would have truly loved the wet, squicky sound like she did.

"Teddy did this to you."

She nodded quickly, the pink all over the room and in her brain now, "Uh-huh." It just sounded right to say because Candi told her and the pink didn't hurt. She knew it'd never hurt again so long as she stayed a good girl. "Uh-huh."

"Teddy made Krissi free and made Krissi happy, didn't he, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Because Teddy loves you and he needed you to be right. You love Teddy."

"Yeah, I love Teddy."

"So much."

"I love Teddy so much."

"You wanna be a good girl for Teddy like I am." There was unvarnished pride there. "You wanna do anything Teddy wants and Teddy needs because you love Teddy more than anything you want or anything you need."

"I love Teddy more than anything. I love Teddy more than me."

"Good, Krissi girl." Candi was now so giddy that she kissed her fiercely. She was extra happy now She had someone who understood how awesome Teddy was and they could take care of him together. They kissed greedily and Candi stayed with it as Krissi came. After it had passed, she planted a soft kiss in the center of her forehead. "Awesome, right? Better than old Krissi ever had."

"Gawd, yeah." Disgust was all over the reply. "Can't believe old Krissi ever bothered to fuck."

"Let's get you ready for Teddy."

Krissi tittered. "That rhymes."

Candi thought about it, then laughed with her. "Yeah, it does." She nudged her shoulder playfully, "See, Krissi, you're still smart."

A couple of minutes later she scampered down, practically skipping barefoot down the hall to the living room behind Candi. They heard before they saw that the gaming had stopped in favor of the clear and obvious sounds of women fucking. Surely enough, on the big screen was a blonde and a brunette with large, sexy, natural tits, scissoring by a pool. They looked to Candi and Krissi like they were having lots of fun. They looked at each other and Candi leaned to Krissi's ear, the breath against it making her nipples pop under her white t-shirt cut to show lots of underboob while the thin fabric had "Anybuddies Fuckbuddy" emblazoned in fire-engine red. "Maybe they hate it, but they're just being good girls."

That was a hot thought to fuck. The pink was so in her brain that she could hear it.

"Do you want us to do that for you like on the TV, Teddy?" Just looking at him had them swooning. His full, round belly came from good cooking and good eating and Candi was proud of doing right by him. No underwear and that cock hanging out, lubed and ready to fuck hanging between his legs. So sexy. So yummy. So perfectly Teddy.

"Oh, later for sure." He looked them over like cuts of meat and he was quite hungry. Candi was so smart. She knew he wouldn't want Krissi in panties. "You're so fucking hot, Krissi. Did you do your own slutty makeup?"

"I did."

"Real good."

Krissi beamed at the praise and floated on it until she followed his index finger to his cock. "This thing isn't gonna suck itself, honey."

She withered, dropping to her hands and knees, thrilling at crawling the eighteen inches to get that cock near her mouth. She inhaled his scent deeply and shuddered. She took each ball in her mouth in turn and caressed them with the flat of her tongue, letting them roll about before occasionally using the tip to outline their shapes. His scent in her nose rippled the pink lake in her mind. The taste of him on her tongue put ripples on the lake. Even the sound of sluts behind her that he was using, too were like pebbles dropping into the water. When he grabbed her head and moaned, "Good, Krissi," a mountain fell into the lake and she came with the eruption, body rigid as he had her by the hair and pumped his cock into her mouth.

When she sucked and slurped it, it was like surfing that pink wave. He looked at her and she looked at him. There was no love in his eyes and there didn't have to be. The only 'I love you' she would ever need from him, she already got when he drilled into her brain and gave her a chance to drown old Krissi in the pink lake.

She thought about how much better she was now as she slurped and sucked as hard as she could while he humped these adorable, tiny humps into her mouth, making the couch creak as he did it.

Anything he needed.

Anything he wanted.

Forever.

She was glad she was pleasing. Old Krissi never sucked enough cock, but she knew now that she'd get lots of practice between Teddy and the men they fucked to get money to take care of him right. She thought of those cocks and those men and women using her by doing it themselves or watching her get used in all the hot movies she'd make and she hummed in lust and anticipation on his cock.

Krissi watched him take his shirt off and she could see all of his big, handsome belly and she hummed again.

He pushed her mouth off of him long enough to grab at her top and pull it up off her arms and tossed it aside. He grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her onto his body while she steered his shaft into her sopping pink hole.

Mmm...pink.

Another mountain crashed into the lake and kept crashing into it over and over, the lake sloshing out of her mind and down to her cunt, drenching him. Old Krissi thought he was so gross, but she was stupid fucking wrong about fucking everything. She bounced on him like she wanted to try to break the couch, and, while Candi wanted little more than to stay there and watch, Teddy needed. There would be plenty of time to play, or cam, or whatever later after dinner was made and Teddy went back to his movies or games. She went back to the bedroom to gather Krissi's belongings, namely the wallet from her purse and her keys.

Candi came back to their sounds. She loved his grunts. She loved him calling her dirty and nasty names and she could tell Krissi did too from the way she sighed when he called her a stupid cunt with cow titties that he fucking loved to play with.

Krissi bounced on, knowing that he'd shoot cum in her when he felt like he was ready, and that was fine. Teddy never had to worry about her. Making him feel good felt wonderful. She just bounced away like a little machine, watching the pleasure on his face and feeling him pull her tits roughly.

He laughed and it was sublime. "She talking to you, honey." He laughed again and playfully swatted that lush ass. "Stupid bitch."

Krissi turned her slightly empty gaze to Teddy's other love. "Huh?"

Candi wasn't mad. She could get lost in that happy place just stroking his cock. "I gotta go to your house and get some of your prettier panties and stuff. They'll be great for the shows."

That was a great idea. Candi is smart, too.

She pulled out the black and silver card that Krissi remembered that old Krissi used for the bank. "Teddy wants some new game headphones and stuff."

He slapped at his woman's bare tits with both hands, not bothering to look away as he spoke. "I wrote the kind you need to get on your phone for you, so don't fuck it up."

He was so sweet in those little ways. "I won't, I promise." It took her a moment to back up the train of thought. "Oh, yeah, what's the numbers so this card works and I can get money?"

Old Krissi was already such a long time ago now that only because Teddy wanted it could she find any bits of her. Even so, it took her a little time to put them all together, especially when bouncing on Teddy was so much the best. "Seven-four-one-nine." She blanked for a second, staring into nothing before she smiled and nodded. "Yeah. For sure that's it."

"Great." She bent and gave Teddy a little kiss that sent shivers up Krissi's spine. "Have fun, sweetie pie."

The door closed, old Krissi's car was gone and there was nothing for Krissi to do but let her everything fuck her until he wanted to cum. She looked down, seeing the redness on her tits caused by his slaps and the clawing of his nails. He plays with boobies like they should be played with. Everything he did was perfect. They watched each other and, when he smiled at her, she closed her eyes to ride an effortless cum.

"Faster. A little faster for me, titty cow."

She happily complied as he put his arms to the side, staring at her bouncing breasts and taking in her entire form. "You have a sister?"

There was another moment of blankness as she had to think back on old Krissi. "Yeah."

"She built nice and fuckable like you?"

She didn't have to think about that because dirty was now right up new Krissi's alley. "Yup."

He smiled. "Cool, honey."

End.

12