With Friends Like These...

Story Info
Brett and Brianna are pregnant, their spouses up for fun.
4.2k words
4.42
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hadn't seen our close friends for the past several months, so we jumped at the dinner invitation. Dave and Brianna were throwing the event. Brianna was going to be having their first child in about a month and they wanted one final get-together to take place before they became parents. In addition to Dave's and Brianna's imminent life change, my wife Kay and I were in store for a big event, too: I was 7 1/2 months pregnant with a baby of our own.

My name is Brett. I am a man, and I am in the third trimester of my first pregnancy. Male pregnancy's only been around (and only just in relatively early testing) for two years now. Luckily for us, I knew someone prominent in the biotech field who was looking for trustworthy early adopters of (or, test subjects for) the technology. My wife's not able to have children, but we always did want to start a family. I volunteered immediately, of course. My synthetic uterus was installed about a year ago, hormone treatments commencing shortly thereafter, and then an embryo was successfully implanted in me. Now, I was just 6 weeks away from giving birth.

Our friends hadn't seen me since it looked like I had merely grown a modest beer belly. My shape was now unmistakably that of a pregnant person, belly hugely protrusive and nearly globular. I was eager to compare sizes with Brianna, and just to be around another preggo. It was a club to which I enjoyed belonging and appreciated the company of other members.

When we'd initially told Brianna and Dave of my pregnancy, the wind was taken out of our sails somewhat. They seemed confused by our announcement and decided on the fly to make one of their own: Brianna was pregnant, too, and even a few weeks further along than I was. Maybe they'd been uncomfortable hearing about the fact that one of their closest male friends was expecting a baby. Generally, people did tend to take a while to settle in to our new gestational reality. They could've been weirded out by our reversal of traditional gender roles. Or maybe they felt a little odd due to the fact that they adhered to those more traditional roles, maybe thinking we were judging them for that. Either way, an unfortunately strained relationship between what had been great friends was developed on the spot.

We didn't discuss the slight tension that presented itself, but we did get together with them again after several months had passed; this was the most recent time we'd seen them prior to the imminent dinner party. Things went better on this occasion, but still not amazingly. It felt like they'd overcorrected: if anything, this time they kinda seemed overly comfortable with my expectant condition. Rather than awkward silences, this visit was filled with subtle mockeries. They told me I was glowing, that the "maternal" (their word choice) state was very becoming on me. Since it still just looked like I had grown a paunch, I figured they weren't genuine in their compliments. At first I wanted to let it go as them over-compensating for their previously stilted communications, but the teasing just kept coming and getting more blatant. They said the breasts I'd just started to develop were really sexy. They said my baby belly made me look radiant, beautiful even. In short, they were not acting like very good friends.

Regardless of our previous two less-than-stellar visits, I was eager to get together again and try to rectify things if I possibly could. If the not-so-subtle jabs continued I was planning on calling their bluff this time: if the new pair of breasts looked so sexy on me, why not touch and enjoy them? If my belly was so curvy and becoming on me, why not give it a nice rub? Their "compliments" (my facetious word choice) would be thrown back in their faces, either forcing them to appreciate my growing body or forcing a more straightforward conflict to be worked through. This passive-aggressive bullshit of theirs would be put to an end either way, I figured.

We knocked on their door at the appointed time and our friends both answered. Brianna looked legitimately beautiful with her flowing maternity dress and full pregnant figure; my hands went straight to her big bump, an impulse I'd developed around other preggos and was quick to apologize for when it took hold of me in this situation. She laughed it off and touched my belly right back, giving what sounded like sincere compliments as she did so: "You're so big, Brett! It looks really great on you." Dave and Kay hung back for a moment, possibly gauging the tone of Brianna and my expectant interaction. No conflict detected as of yet: we were all smiles, welcoming embraces, and words of greeting.

Brianna and I sat next to each other on the couch, neither of us finished with enjoying the other's hugely grown belly. It felt instantly like we were on far more even footing than we had been last time, with both of our swollen physiques now being appreciated. Her belly was just a tad bigger than mine due to its few extra weeks of growth; it was generally a bit less firm than mine, though that was certainly not the case when I happened to touch it during a Braxton Hicks contraction. As soon as it tightened into a hard basketball with her contracting muscles, I excitedly called Kay over to feel. I hadn't had any of this symptom to this point; it was fascinating to experience even secondhand.

"Are you going to have contractions like that, or does that not happen for a pregnant man?" Dave asked. He seemed genuinely curious, but the question rubbed me the wrong way a bit nonetheless.

"I don't think gender has anything to do with it, honestly," I replied. "I have just about all the same symptoms and whatnot as any other pregnant person. It just so happens that this particular thing hasn't happened for me just yet."

He nodded. "So you're going to lactate?" His eyes lingered on my hormone-enhanced bosom.

"Yes," I responded curtly. "The hormones are actually already making me lactate a little bit, and I'll be able to feed our baby once it's born. Is that weird?" I got a bit more confrontational-sounding: Dave's tone was starting to kinda piss me off.

"Well, breasts look great on you. Very becoming." He wore a shit-eating grin.

"Is there a problem, Dave?" I asked directly.

"No, no problem. Brianna was complimenting your body a minute ago, but it's a problem when I do?"

"I think it's all in the tone," Kay interjected. "No offense intended or anything, but you don't sound like you really mean the words you're saying, Dave."

Dave chuckled and shook his head. "There's just no winning, I guess. We're really trying here, guys. The situation is just a little weird still, you know? We're not used to guys being pregnant. You've probably been around other pregnant men during your pregnancy, right Brett?" I silently nodded my affirmation. "Right. So you're more used to it, both from going through it yourself and from seeing some other guys in your condition. We're just getting used to female pregnancy being around, and it's a strange enough thing to go through, frankly. So adjusting to what you're going through is just a little difficult. Right, Brianna?"

Brianna reddened and shrug noncommittally. "I don't know, Dave. I think you look really great, Brett. And I'm super happy for you guys, obviously. I can't wait till we're all parents together. It is an adjustment to get used to knowing someone who's male and pregnant, sure. But now that you're so clearly big and round like this, it really does look right to me. You're pregnant, it's very exciting. Don't you think he looks good, Dave?" She shot her husband an icy look to prompt a positive response.

"Yeah, like I said, I think you look fantastic, Brett. You and Brianna both carry it really well." His tone suggested he was attempting to be conciliatory, but he was failing to really get all the way there. "I think you're both really sexy in your maternal conditions. Or...'paternal' for you, Brett?"

I shrugged, still unsmiling. "Whichever is fine. I don't really care."

"Take off your shirt, Brett," Kay suddenly interjected. "Show him what you're working with. Your sexiness won't be denied, sweetie."

"Ooooh, I'd love to see that," Brianna chimed in. Dave looked uncomfortable but said nothing.

I looked between the two women's face. "Really?" They both nodded enthusiastically. I lifted my polo shirt over my head, revealing my hirsute bare belly and barely bra-contained breasts. I saw both Brianna's and Dave's eyes go wide at the gravid sight of me, my body both masculinely hairy and femininely curvy. "Time to put up or shut up, Dave," I told him. "If it looks so sexy on me, maybe you should come over and give my big belly a rub." I'm not sure why I goaded him into doing this, but it seemed like the right way to go in the moment.

Dave stood up from his chair and slowly came over to the couch; Brianna slid away from me to allow her husband to sit in between us. He sat, never taking his eyes off my bare bump. I grabbed his hand and slapped it audibly onto my flesh. A chuckle escaped his lips at my forwardness. He rubbed my swollen, hair-covered midsection deliberately and firmly, pushing in on various firm and soft areas. Silent, he seemed rather lost in reverie as he explored my form. "Do you like it?" his wife asked, a tender hand placed on his shoulder. He nodded, still remaining wordless. His roaming hand brushed against the bottom of one of my breasts; his face reddened and his eyes met mine.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." he trailed off in apology.

"It's okay," I reassured him quietly. "You can touch them if you want. They're just breasts. Here, let me..." I trailed off, too, and unhooked my bra behind my back. It slid off my boobs; they hung down and rested on the top of my belly, nipples very dark and very hard. Now all the eyes in the room were wide in disbelief of my escalation of the situation.

Dave seemed straight-up fascinated by this new development. One of his hands continued to massage and inspect my belly while the other gently rubbed one of my breasts, with a particular focus on my pregnancy-enhanced areolas. I moaned slightly with the nipple stimulation, unable to fully contain my pleasure. "S-sorry about that," I stammered in apology. "It just...feels really good, honestly."

He smiled and nodded, his hand briefly lifting off my belly to wave away my concerns. "That's really all right. I'm glad it feels good. They look amazing, man. I wouldn't have guessed hairy boobs would be this awesome, to be honest. But...wow." His fingers pinched my outie navel and erect nipple; I moaned once more.

My eyes happened to drift down to Dave's crotch; he was sporting a most conspicuous erection. I met his eyes with mine and pointedly nodded down to his groin: "You really are enjoying this, aren't you?"

I've never seen him turn so beet red as he did at this moment. "I..." He could hardly get a single word out in his embarrassment.

Brianna placed a caring hand on his shoulder again. "It's okay, sweetie." She met my eyes to explain a bit. "He loves my belly and pregnant boobs, too. He's way into all of it. Honestly, Dave, I think this is why you've been kinda uncomfortable around Brett: you're finding him attractive while he's pregnant, aren't you?"

Dave managed to turn even redder. He averted his gaze and gave a nod that was just barely detectable.

"It's totally okay, Dave," I attempted to reassure him. "Actually, while I've been pregnant, I've been sorta into..." I met Kay's eyes; she nodded to encourage me to continue. "Dick. I've been sorta into dick," I completed my thought. I had voiced this previously to my wife, but to absolutely no one else. Everyone was being open and vulnerable at this point, though, so I decided to throw my hat in the ring. "I can take care of you, if you want. And if it's okay with the wives, of course." The women's eyes met each other; they both nodded their approval. "Okay, great. I really have wanted to do something like this, honestly. This definitely works for me if it does for you, Dave. What do you say?"

Dave's eyes finally lifted to meet mine again. He nodded, again online borderline-detectably.

"Stand up and take off your clothes," I directed him. He stood directly in front of me, breathed a deep, courage-giving breath, and dropped his pants and underwear in one swift motion.

"I want to keep my shirt on," he announced. I shrugged to show my indifference on this point: it was fine with me if he wanted to maintain this arbitrary bit of privacy while his exposed, hard cock was pointing directly at me.

With a breath for courage to steel my own nerves, I reached out to get his dick in my hand. This was a big first for me, though it truly was something about which I'd been fantasizing a great deal while knocked-up. His penis was extremely (and very nicely) warm to the touch, and a pleasant mix of smooth and veiny. My other hand found and cupped his balls, equally warm and surprisingly weighty in my palm. I pulled him slightly toward me by his dick, very slowly beginning to jerk him off just as I pushed his dick down into the flesh of my baby belly.

I was officially giving a guy a handjob; I could feel my own cock hardening against the bottom reaches of my firm belly. The wives' eyes were glued to our collective first gay experience. I could hardly blame them: I found the sight of what we were engaged in incredibly hot myself. My speed gradually increased as I stroked Dave's cock, the pressure with which I pushed him into my belly increasing concurrently. Moans started to escape his lips after a minute or two. I felt his dick begin to twitch in my hand, orgasm apparently imminent.

I enthusiastically continued the bumpjob until he climaxed after another minute or so of stimulation. He shot a huge load right onto my belly, just as I'd been fantasizing for months someone would. The ropes of hot cum striped my belly like I was some perverted type of tiger. It was a delicious mess; all eight eyes in the room were glued to it. Brianna's hand was suddenly playing in it, beginning by tracing lines in the load, then moving on to spread the shiny whiteness all around me. It made chaos out of my belly hair, various strands sticking up in a thousand different directions. What a hot mess we'd created together!

"Goddamn," my wife muttered from her chair a few feet away from the couch. "That was amazing, guys. I'm...just so fucking turned on right now. I feel like I should be open and admit to how hot Brett's pregnancy has been for me as well. And how attracted I am to you with your big belly, Brianna. I've come to really love the look. And now that the guys have been so open with their bodies, maybe you could show yours to us a little bit?"

Brianna smiled and grabbed a tissue from the table next to the couch to wipe her cum-coated hands off. "Dave, go grab Brett a wet washcloth to wipe himself off." She stood up and pulled her maternity blouse up and off her head. Her belly was shapely and globular, visibly firm but also soft around its slightly flabby edges. Most strikingly from this hairy pregnant man's perspective, it was delightfully smooth. Unceremoniously, she continued on to unclasp her bra and let it fall to the floor. Next, she pulled her skirt down. She'd been going commando down there all along, it turned out. "Well, what do you think?" the fully naked pregnant woman asked my wife and me.

Dave reentered the room and handed me the warm washcloth to clean myself up, then grabbed his underwear and pants to cover himself back up. I absent-mindedly wiped my filthy belly as my eyes remained glued on Dave's wife's smooth bump, hanging tits, and thicket of unkempt pubic hair. "You've never done anything with another woman, have you Kay?" Brianna asked. My wife shook her head, eye-fucking our nude friend just as much as I was. "Boys, give us the couch?" Dave and I took our seats in the chairs as Kay stood to move to the couch and join Brianna. Before Kay could sit, Brianna laid down on her back on the couch. "Carefully lie on top of me, Kay," she commanded. "Let's sixty-nine."

Holy shit was this a fun dinner party.

Dave and my eyes met each other for a moment, excitement certainly visible on both of our faces. While pregnancy had brought out in me a latent attraction to Dave's cock, I needed no such surge of hormones to be turned on by his beautiful wife. Kay and I had even discussed before, purely in theory, the fact that we were both rather attracted to our best friends. We'd discussed Kay being attracted to Dave and me being attracted to Brianna. Suddenly, it seemed like everyone was attracted to everyone else. Two pregnancies in opposite genders had sort of leveled the playing field genitals-wise. Everyone wanted to experience everyone else in our current states.

Kay obeyed Brianna, stripping off her clothing and carefully getting into position on top of her friend without putting too much pressure on Brianna's delicate baby bump. For both of their first times performing cunnilingus, they seemed to really take to it. Their mouths went directly for each other's pussies and got directly down to business. The sounds of wet mouths on wet genitals were audible across the room, crescendoing moans likewise. Brianna must've been seriously aroused beforehand as her vocalizations suggested she climaxed in under a minute. They both kept working, though, the cumming Brianna not stopping eating Kay out and Kay starting immediately to work towards Brianna's next orgasm. Kay's first orgasm lined up perfectly with Brianna's second; they bucked in unison as they came, then both sorta collapsed on each other in exhaustion.

"Well...goddamn," Dave summed up the atmosphere in the room. We'd both been watching, slack-jawed and eager, as our wives enthusiastically ate each other out. Our hands had also similarly been at our own crotches; Dave was blatantly hard again, still wearing only a shirt with his cock exposed to the whole room. I imagined one would've been able see the huge erection I was sporting, too, had my hanging belly not eclipsed my pubic area.

The ladies remained naked, now taking seated positions next to each other on the couch. "Dave, take off your shirt," Brianna suggested. Dave did as he was told, his full-on nudity going well with the ladies' collective nudity.

"Well, now I feel like the odd man out," I said with a chuckle. I stood up and unzipped my pants, pulling them and my boxers off in one motion.

"Oh..." emitted from Dave's mouth. I wasn't too surprised to impress him: the sight of a big hairy belly with a hard cock shooting out from underneath was something that was hard to get used to. Frankly, looking at myself in the mirror was an indulgence I frequently engaged in: the naked, gravid look of my pregnant ass never failed to arouse me.

Dave grabbed a small tub of ointment from the table next to his chair. "Brett, can I lotion your belly? Maybe in the bedroom?"

"Yeah, let's all go to the bedroom!" Kay exclaimed. "Brianna, I can give you a rubdown, too!"

And it was thus settled. All four of us, all fully nude, moved our activity into Brianna's and Dave's bedroom. The two preggos laid on their backs on the bed, our bumps shooting up into the air dramatically. Dave hung out on my side of the bed, Kay on Brianna's side. They both lathered their hands with the belly balm from the tub, then got to work anointing us with the thick lotion.

It was a delightful dual session of belly worship, if I had to put a label on it. Dave really got in there, firmly exploring every square inch of my bump. I soon felt quite thoroughly moisturized; then, he kept going for many more minutes. I alternated between watching him play with my belly and watching my wife play with his wife's belly. Both sights were extremely hot to me; based on the wandering eyes of my three compatriots, we were all enjoying the many sexy views on display. Kay seemed to be giving Brianna a most comprehensive rubdown, too. The preggos' bellies both shined brightly in the bedroom's lamplight; our bumps were quite literally glowing.

12