With Friends Like These...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the massages had finally died down, Dave came up with our next activity. "Well, I'm just going to say it if no one else is: the pregnant people should really fuck each other, right?" Everyone was immediately in agreement, no lengthy conversation necessary to work out the logistics of the delicate affair. We were all naked already; it really did feel simply natural that the two bellies should be joined in sexual congress. We'd need assistance from our partners, though, to manage the huge bumps we'd be bringing to the act. It was decided that missionary would be the most fun for all involved: our bellies were sure to collide into each other in a very alluring manner.

Before this could happen, though, the bellies really did have to be lifted up and out of the way to allow my cock access to Brianna's pussy. They simply protruded too much for such access to be possible unassisted. Dave, kneeling on the bed next to Brianna, pushed his supine wife's belly up and into her breasts, away from her crotch. Kay, standing next to me, lifted my bump straight up as I stood. All this cleared the way from my cock to her pussy. Once I entered her, the holds on our bumps were released. Instantly, the bellies collided with a "thwack" sound. From there, they'd sweatily cling to each other as we humped, swaying back and forth with each and every thrust.

I hadn't cum yet during our four-way encounter. I wasn't impatient to get off or anything, but it was kind of a shame that it hadn't yet been my turn: without having an orgasm under my belt, it was very challenging for me to last for more than a few minutes inside Brianna. And so I didn't. My humping only lasted a maximum of two minutes before I felt my climax approaching. I stopped my rocking motion, pausing still balls-deep in my close friend. By stopping my thrusting I'd be able to last longer, I figured. Unluckily, though, that didn't work out for me. My orgasm continued to approach; I could hardly help but to resume active fucking after a mere 5 seconds of a break. Her pussy just felt too good, I think: I hadn't fucked Brianna previously to this, of course, but it sure seemed she was particularly tight down there, maybe stretched to the limit by pregnancy as she was in so many bodily areas.

Despite the brief period I managed to stay in her, Brianna did get off right alongside me. I found it was very satisfying to get a pregnant lady off, almost as satisfying as it was to get my own pregnant self off. Once I'd shot my load and continued thrusting in the internal mess we'd made for another minute or so, my dick ultimately and limply slid out of her. We all looked at the epic creampie we'd created together as it slowly dripped out of her; Dave even used a little handheld mirror to give Brianna a view of her own swollen pussy.

Looking nice and satisfied post-coitally, Brianna looked at her husband and patted the bed next to herself. He laid next to and spooned her, gripping her big belly from behind with both arms. I decided to climb onto the bed next to him, my belly pressed against his back. Kay followed suit and spooned me in turn, holding my bump as it continued pressing against Dave. It was a real cuddle party, a great way for us all to relax following the marathon of sex in which we'd just engaged.

We nudely stayed in this position for a solid hour, both bellies thoroughly and tenderly massaged by all available hands. We all just loved pregnancy so much; it was a real blast to celebrate the two pregnancies we were experiencing all together. Our collective friendship had undeniably been repaired; and through wild, pregnancy-centered sex.

Naturally, questions remained about our relationships going forward. Would things be awkward after we'd all fucked each other? Would we continue romantic involvement beyond Brianna's and my pregnancies? Only time would tell. For the moment, I was being spooned and rubbed by my wife as my big, hairy, pregnant belly pushed into my special friend's back. This truly was heaven.

12