With Friends Like These... Ch. 03

Story Info
The first night of Anna's long weekend.
6.8k words
4.55
23.8k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of Anna's never-ending cycle of being exposed online and fucked. What follows is the first day of Anna's life changing weekend, full of exposure and humiliation. And as always, I highly recommend reading the previous chapters first, so you can grasp the whole situation Anna finds herself in. Happy reading!

-------------------------

Anthony loved the feeling of his massive cock stretching Anna's cute little asshole out. He wished he could fuck her ass forever, but he knew that after the weekend was over there would be virtually no chance Anna would ever fuck him again, let alone speak to him. So, he thought to himself, he better enjoy that tight little hole while he could!

"So Anna," Anthony chuckled while continuing to thrust his hard rod into her little asshole, causing her to moan and groan in pleasure and pain, "Do you like feeling my hard cock up your little ass? I bet you love it don't you.."

Anna stayed silent aside from the small moans escaping her mouth. Anthony, undeterred, slapped her right ass cheek hard, eliciting a small shriek from Anna.

"Ow, what the fuck why are you spanking me? Anna shot at him, looking back with a half indignant look on her face.

"Well for starters, because I want to babe." Anthony laughed, stopping his trusting full inside Anna's ass, before landing 3 more hard slaps on her cheek, leaving clear handprints on the reddening skin. "But also.. "He trailed off, landing 5 smacks on her left cheek, leaving it as red as the other side "You didn't answer my question cutie. Do. *smack* You. *smack* Like. *smack* My. *smack* Cock. *smack* Up. *smack* Your. *smack* Ass?" Anthony finished, raining 3 more hard slaps on each of her cheeks, leaving them a fiery red and stinging terribly.

"OH MY GOD, YES OKAY?! YES I LOVE YOUR COCK UP MY ASS STOP SPANKING ME!!" Anna shrieked, trying her best to wriggle away from Anthony's assault. Though there wasn't anywhere she could really go, still impaled on his huge shaft.

Anthony laughed out loud, and delivered one final thunderous spank on both of her cheeks, leaving huge raised welts in the shape of his hand, before pulling his cock out of her asshole. Anna tried to scramble away, but Anthony held her down, telling her to stay still he needed to grab something. Anthony walked over to the end table, and, opening the drawer pulled out a Polaroid camera. Walking back to where Anna was still bent over the bed, he took aim and snapped a clear photo of her ass, cheeks an angry red with handprints on them, her asshole closing but still slightly open from his size.

Anna heard the camera shutter go off, and shot a wide eyed look behind her, watching as the photo fell out of the camera, before standing up and covering her body with her arms.

"HEY!! What the fuck, the deal was I spend the weekend with you and you get RID of all photos and videos of me! Taking more is NOT part of the deal!" Anna yelled at him, trying to reach for the photo on the ground. Anthony was faster however, and picked it up shaking it until the picture came into focus.

"Relax babe, this isn't digital it's old fashioned fun! These are just gonna be for me to keep, to remember our weekend together" He said with a smirk, turning the photo towards Anna. "Look how red your ass is! The handprints too my god, it's so hot. You have to agree, that is sexy as hell cutie!"

Looking at the photo, Anna begrudgingly admitted that her ass DID look good, though she wasn't a fan of being spanked, and asked for Anthony to not spank her again. He agreed, and told her to lay back down on the bed, legs spread. As she did, he lined his cock back up to her asshole and thrust back into her fully, making Anna groan again. He pumped her hard and fast a few times, each time his hips hitting her ass cheeks making her squeak in pain.

Anthony stopped again, and pulled the camera back up to his face before directing her to make a sexy face for him. Anna, still not totally comfortable with the idea of polaroids being taken of her, covered her tits again, and shot him an angry look. Anthony laughed again and took the picture anyways, it falling onto her belly.

"Come on honey, don't be a spoilsport! I already told you these are just for me, and you did agree to come here and spend the weekend doing what I asked of you! Just relax and get into the spirit! It'll make the weekend go that much faster and more fun for you!" Anthony said, still aiming the camera at Anna.

Slowly, she pulled her hands away from her boobs, and with a half exasperated, half playful "Fiiiine!" She stretched her arms above her head and put on the sexiest, flirtiest smile she could come up with.

Anthony snapped a few pictures of her like that, before telling her to grab her tit with one hand, and put the other hand on her both in fake shock. Anna did as she was told, and more pictures were taken. Finally, Anthony told her to take both her hands and pinch her nipples, and when she did she gasped, Anthony took that moment to take a picture of her with her mouth open. He put the camera down, and collected the photos, before showing Anna each of them in turn.

"See? way more fun when you play along! You are such a sexy little slut Anna, you can't even deny it. Look at these pictures, you were built for dick up your cute little ass!" He said, and as much as Anna hated the way he was talking to her, she did have to admit she looked incredibly sexy in the pictures, naked on her back speared on a huge black dick. She giggled and relented, agreeing that she did look great naked.

"See? you get it!" Anthony exclaimed, and resumed his assaut on her ass. Anna, having finally gotten fully into it, realizing she may as well enjoy herself if she was already in this situation, arched her ass up to meet his thrusts. Openly moaning in pleasure now, Anna started playing with her nipples, teasing and pinching them, before her hand snaked down toward her pussy, getting more and more wet. Anthony grabbed her hand, however, and shook his head. "Sorry hun, Your pretty pink pussy is gonna sit this one out, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass until you cum from just my dick!" and he put her arms above her head and told her to leave them there.

Anna, sad that she had been denied vaginal stimulation, whined and asked that Anthony at least suck on her toes to help her get off. He laughed again, before pulling her legs together and bringing her little feet to his face.

"Never been into feet myself, but I'm not a total dick! I guess I can help you a little!" He said, giving her feet a quick sniff. "you smell clean too, so that's good for me!" and with that he sucked her big toes into his mouth, swirling his tongue around them while picking up speed fucking her asshole.

Anna's head was swirling with many different emotions. The dick pounding her ass felt great, as did the tongue on her feet, but there was still a small pang of guilt in her gut. She knew that her and Albert had talked about this, and agreed to do it, but she still felt like she was cheating on him. Always before, any of the dicks she had taken in her mouth or up her holes had been against her will, but this time she was fully compliant, even going to far as to ask for help getting off! Anthony saw this in her face, and stopped tonguing her feet.

"What's the matter babe, thinkin of your boyfriend? Think he'll ever feel as good up your ass as I do? I bet not" Anthony chuckled, not even letting her respond before sucking her toes back into his mouth and pumping her harder. Anna, not expecting the increase in pace, moaned loudly in surprise before yelling "FUCK YOU!" and cumming around his cock. His words had pushed her over the edge, and her face burned in humiliation as she realized that.

Anna couldn't bring herself to look at Anthony, knowing the smug grin that would be on his face. Luckily she wouldn't have to worry about that for long, as she heard Anthony's groans become more desperate, and she felt him swell in her ass before unloading a huge load of cum inside her. It felt like way more than it should have been, and Anthony answered her question before she could ask it.

"I've been saving this up for you cutie, you deserve all the cum you can get!" He laughed, pulling out and grabbing the camera. "Now hold your asshole open I'm gonna capture this forever!"

Anna held her cheeks apart and she watch Anthony dip between her legs. She heard the shutter going off, feeling the massive load start to leak out of her. All of a sudden, she felt a cold metallic invader at her hole. Startled, she looked down and saw Anthony hold up a gigantic buttplug. It had to be almost as wide around as a baseball bat, slightly bigger than Anthony himself!

"We don't want you to lose all that precious cum do we? Not after I gave it all to you!" Anthony snickered, using the cum that had seeped out as lube to push the plug into her ass. As he got it all the way in, Anna felt her ass close around it, huge and cold inside her. Another shutter went off, and Anthony raised himself up, holding the pictures. He turned them to Anna, the first couple showing a crystal clear close up of her gaping asshole, leaking cum, and the final one showing her hole plugged up, the gem at the end a pale girly pink, with darker pink letters.

*ANAL SLUT*

Anna cringed slightly, hating that after what just happened she couldn't even disagree. She had cum from getting fucked up the ass. She lay there, feeling her ass full of cum and metal, as Anthony stood up and took a few more polaroids of her fully naked body. He then picked her up and carried her to the shower and turned it on. They both got in, and she let him wash her, feeling his hands roaming all over her body, always avoiding her pussy. She was getting a little frustrated at his lack of attention to her vagina, but at the same time was thankful, as there was still a small part of her that felt guilty.

After they got out and dried, Anthony told Anna to go to the closet and get dressed, they were going out for dinner. Anna walked over, feeling the huge metal plug shifting inside her, and after looking through the dresses picked out a slightly modest black dress, with wide straps and a flowing skirt. Anthony tsked at her and walked over, taking the dress she had picked out and throwing it on the floor.

"No no, that one isn't good enough. How about... this one?" He said, picking out a backless silky red dress that tied around her neck, with a plunging neckline that would only cover half Anna's tits and cut off only a few inches from the bottom of her ass. Sighing, knowing it would be easier to just go along with Anthony's pervy tastes, Anna started to walk towards where she had stripped, but Anthony grabbed her arm.

"Where are you going, you need to get dressed!" He said, holding the dress out to her. "I know that, I was going to grab my bra and panties and then put the dress on.." Anna said, trying to walk towards her pile of clothes again. "You can't wear a bra with a backless dress Anna!" Anthony chuckled, "And let's skip the panties too. It'll be more fun that way" He added with a wink.

Anna huffed, but relented, deciding she would just be careful about bending over too far while they were out before sliding the dress over her head and having Anthony tie it off for her. He handed her some red, open toed 2 inch heels to slip on, and completed her look with a simple pearl necklace. "Who knows, I might give you another one of these later..." He snickered, which caused Anna to giggle and roll her eyes.

They walked down to the lobby and out to Anthony's waiting car, Him watching Anna fidget trying to walk normally with the buttplug firmly up her ass. Anna hoped no one would think anything of it, trying her best to walk straight, not used to being in heels didn't help either. Once they got to the car, Anthony opened the door for Anna and she got in, feeling the plug press into her asshole a little more now that she was sitting on it. It cause her to let out a little moan, which elicited another chuckle from Anthony before he got in and drove off, heading to a small bistro for them to eat at.

When they arrived, Anna noticed it was very nice looking and yet it was almost empty, with only a couple tables occupied. She put it out of her mind as they sat down though, and once she stopped worrying about anyone seeing up her dress, or staring at her nipples poking through her dress, she relaxed and enjoyed their dinner. The two of them made small talk, jobs and hobbies, and Anna thought to herself that this weekend was actually going better than she had hoped. It wasn't until They had just about finished eating that the night turned back on her.

"So, Ms Blowjob Queen!.." Anthony started, startling Anna out of her comfort zone and causing her to look around wide eyed to see if anyone heard him.

"Shut up about that, we're in public!" She hissed at him, but he just laughed and continued.

"Don't be so shy Anna, it doesn't suit you! As I was saying, I'm curious, how many dicks does it take to become the blowjob queen? I've seen the user posts, but i'd wager you've sucked a fair few more than that! So, how many dicks has Anna taken in her life as of tonight?" Anthony asked, a wide smile on his face.

Anna, face getting more red by the second, looked around once more, and once she was sure no one was listening, replied "...32."

Anthony gave her a fake quizzical look. "32 what Anna? Be Specific now"

Anna shot him a dirty look and replied "32 dicks, Anthony. I've sucked 32 dicks, happy now?"

"Just sucked? So then, what's the count on your pussy and asshole?" He pressed, leaning forward with a smug grin. "And remember, be specific." He finished with a wink.

Anna sighed. "Only 7 dicks in my pussy and ass. Just my boyfriend and 6 of you that gangbanged me. Can we please stop talking about this now?"

"Only 7?" Anthony exclaimed a little louder than usual, which caused the other restaurant goers to look in their direction for a second. Anna, seeing this tried to quiet Anthony down, but he continued, "Those are some low numbers for such a cute little porn star don't you think?" And before Anna could respond, he turned and called the waiter over. "What do you think Steve? Do you think a cute little porn star like Ms BlowJob Queen here needs more than 32 dicks sucked?"

"Absolutely Mr Johnson, I would have thought Anna here would be close to double that by now!" Anna went pale, wondering how this random stranger knew her by name, the most logical reason being the one she wanted to be true the least.

"Don't look so shocked Anna, with hundreds of thousands of views, you were bound to get noticed sooner or later. But i'll let you in on a little secret. I actually own this Bistro, and the reason its so empty is because I reserved most of the tables myself. My entire staff knows exactly who you are, and they all love your work, isn't that right Steve?"

"Yes sir! I particularly love her little titties. It's a shame I can only see them through her dress in person..."

Anthony laughed loudly before replying "That IS a shame! I think Anna agrees, don't you? Anna, undo that dress so Steve can get a nice look at your titties in person." Anthony gave her the same look Steph had months ago, the 'you know what'll happen if you don't' look, so, shaking, Anna reached up and untied her dress, letting it fall to her waist and exposing her B cup boobs, nipples hard as ever. Steve exclaimed with joy and asked if he could suck on them, to which Anna, knowing what would happen otherwise, turned to him and said yes.

As Anna sat there, having her nipples sucked and licked in a public restaurant, the realization of what this weekend could end up being hit her. She had let herself believe Anthony would just spend a weekend fucking her up the ass, but now she wondered what he REALLY had in store for her. And just then, Anthony spoke up and gave her an idea of how much she was gonna have to go through.

"Okay there Stevie boy, I know you're having fun but it's about time to go. Now Anna, since Steve did such a good job waiting on us, I think he deserves a tip from you. And since he's sucked something of yours, it's only fair you suck something of his. So why don't you get on your knees right here and give him the tip of taking his "tip" down your throat! Sound good Steve?"

"Fuck yea it does, a bj from the blowjob queen herself?!" Steve exclaimed, pants already around his ankles, his hard dick pointing straight at Anna. She sat there looking at it, stunned, until a nudge from Anthony under the table woke her. Anna looked at him, and he gestured "get on with it" towards the waiter. Anna scooted out of her seat, dropped to her knees and took his entire dick in her mouth. As she set a steady pace, hoping beyond hope she could finish before too many people noticed, Anthony shouted to the room:

"Hey everyone, like I told you all we've got a special show tonight! Come watch the blowjob queen in action live! Just remember, no phones or pictures, we have a deal with Ms Anna."

Anna took the cock out of her mouth and looked around Steve's legs to see every table get up and wander over to her. Her face went bright red as she was moved to the side to give the crowd a better view, before Steve jammed his cock back down her throat. With some encouragement from Anthony, Anna resumed sucking the dick filling her mouth, looking to her side and trying to count the number of people watching her blow a stranger.

She wasn't sure, but she counted at least 14 people including Anthony, and her mind reeled at the reality of her being seen in such a lewd position. Regardless of how many countless people had watched her online, this was a whole other level of exposure and humiliation. It was then that she heard what the crowd had been talking about. Comments of "Me next!" and "Let me feel those titties!" were being thrown around, but much to Anna's relief Anthony quashed all requests, saying this was a special tip for Steve and only Steve.

It didn't take long before Steve's breath grew heavy and ragged and it became clear he was going to cum. Anna was feeling relieved to be finished, until she heard Anthony polling the audience on where the money shot should take place.

"Okay guys, show's about to be over! What are we feeling? In her mouth and watch her swallow? Or all over her cute little face? Show of hands for swallow?" Anna turned her head to the right slightly, and was dismayed to see only 3 hands up.

"And show of hands for facial?" Anthony shouted to the crowd, and instantly everyone else's hands were raised. So Anna, on her knees in front of over a dozen men and women, was going to have to let Steve cum all over her face. As if he seemed like he had been waiting for this, Steve pulled his cock out of her mouth and started jerking it furiously in front of her face.

In a matter of seconds, Anna felt the hot ropes of cum hitting her forehead, her nose, her lips, her eyelids. Some even landed in her hair. After the 9th or 10th shot of cum landed on her face Steve stepped aside and Anna head the crowd cheer. Wiping the cum from her eyes, Anna stood up and walked over to the table, reaching for a napkin.

"Hold on there blowjob queen! The shows not QUITE over. Why don't you go ahead and slide that dress the rest of the way off? We don't want you getting cum on it now do we? Then we're going to have to stand over here and let each person in the crowd come up and get a picture with you! Poloroids only like we agreed on, but its only fair everyone get to have a souvenir of the time they watched their favorite cocksucker in action. And remember everyone, the only acceptable place for your hands are on Anna's shoulder or her belly! Keep it appropriate okay?" Anthony said with a laugh, and the rest of the crowd joined him.

12