With Friends Like These... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing appropriate about what was going on here, and Everyone knew it. Anna was just thankful for the small victory of not getting molested while being photographed 15 times with random strangers wearing nothing but high heels and a fresh load of cum.

The ordeal went rather quickly all things told, with most of the women opting for the shoulder and most of the men opting for the belly. Anna stood there hating everything as she saw the flash go off again and again, capturing her naked body, huge fake smile, and cum slowly sliding down her face, over her lips, and onto her teeth. Only one man near the end tried to push his luck, placing his hand much lower and off to the side of her stomach, slowly inching it towards her ass. Anthony pretended not to notice until the mans hand was fully cupping Anna's right cheek before yelling at him, telling him he lost his picture and, kicked him out.

"Alright guys, shows over go back to your meals and don't forget to tip Steve here! Just maybe not the way dear Anna did." Everyone broke out laughing again as Anthony grabbed Anna's dress and led her towards the back of house. "One more person left to thank and it's back to the hotel room okay Anna? We need to go thank Chef Byron for the lovely meal we ate don't you think?" Anthony said leading Anna, still naked and covered in semen, into the kitchen.

"Hey Byron, Anna here loved her meal. In fact she loved it so much, she felt like she owed you a little something! Why don't you tell Byron how you loved your food so much, you felt he deserved a piece of that pussy you've been showing off." To which Anna, defeated and just wanting the night to be over, walked over to Byron, then turned and bent herself over the counter, pointing her pussy at him.

"Please fuck my pussy as thanks for the food chef, It was really delicious!" Anna said seductively, hoping he would be quick and she could get out of this restaurant for good. Byron was quick to unsheath his cock, and Anna went wide eyed when she saw it. It couldn't have been much longer than 7 inches, but it was impossibly thick, easily the size of a soda can. Anna had taken Anthony in her pussy before and Byron wasn't much thicker, but with the plug still in her ass she wasn't sure if she could handle it. But before she could even say one word, Byron was sliding his cock head up and down her lips, before pushing slowly inside her.

"Fuuuuck she's tight! Hey boss, think I can take this plug out of her? Would probably make things flow a little smoother ya know?" Byron said, bottoming out in Anna's pussy. She felt more full than she ever had before, feeling her lips stretching almost painfully around the cock invading her. But as much as she hated it, the thick rod was the first attention she'd had paid to her vagina, and she felt herself getting wet despite trying to convince herself that there was no way she could enjoy being violated like this.

"Nah, sorry man the plug needs to stay, I have something special planned for Anna later and it needs to stay where its at!" Anthony told him, with a dark glint in his eyes. Anna didn't know what he was planning, but she was sure she wasn't going to be happy about it. She didn't have much time to fume or think about it though, as Byron picked up the pace and started slamming Anna's pussy full, making her moan and groan loudly. As much as she tried to stop it, within minutes she felt herself building towards a huge orgasm, bent over a food service counter being fucked once again by a man she never met.

Anna closed her eyes and cursed her body as she spasmed around Byron's cock, her pussy clamping down on it like a vice. Feeling her cream on his rod, Byron couldn't hold back any longer, and shot what felt like a load of cum as big as Anthony's deep into her pussy. As he finished, and slid his cock out, he bent over and whispered into her ear.

"Anthony told me to save up for you and give you a nice big creampie honey. Hope you like all my jizz splattered in your cunt" Anna cringed and refused to look at him as he violated her one last time, making her feel like nothing more than a cum dump again. Before she could stand up though, Anthony was over to her sliding yet another plug into her pussy, and then strapping both in place with a thing chastity belt.

"Perfect! Don't want you spilling all over my car right? Well it looks like we're all done here Anna, so let's head back to the hotel. And no-" Anthony said, swatting Anna's hand away from another napkin. "That is gonna stay where it's at. And for continuing to try and wipe your face, I don't think you deserve your dress back. Now let's go I'm tired and we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow!" Anthony exclaimed, dragging Anna out of the kitchen and towards the front door.

Anna freaked, trying to create as much distance as possible from the door, not wanting to experience being naked outside again. But Anthony was too strong and soon Anna felt the cool night breeze on her skin, hardening her nipples to little nubs, raising goosebumps all over her body, and making her extra aware of the cooling spunk still all over her face. A few cars passed, honking and catcalling at Anna, saying how nice her little titties were, but luckily there was very little foot traffic. In fact, in the small trek to Anthony's car they only saw one man, who gawked, mouth wide open at the sight before him, and they were at Anthony's car.

Once inside, Anthony turned the heat on, and Anna sighed at last, relatively safe and finally warming up. She was extra thankful of Anthony's tinted windows, but was dreading the arrival at the hotel. It was fairly busy during the day, and even with less people, just among the hotel staff there were sure to be at least a dozen people she'd have to walk past, naked and covered in cum.

Seeing the look on her face, Anthony chuckled to himself before speaking. "I know what you're worrying about Anna. I'm not that much of an asshole, you can wear my overcoat into the hotel. ...But let keep the facemask on okay? And make sure to give everyone that you see a big smile and wave okay?" Anthony grinned as they pulled up to the hotel, and handed Anna his coat. She wrapped herself up in it, and steeled her nerves before opening the door and trying to walk as quickly as possible to the elevator.

Anthony caught her quickly though, and locked their arms together as he strolled them slowly towards the front desk. Anna put on her best fake smile, and waved at no less than 8 guests, most of whom responded with looks of shock or mild disgust, and 3 bellhops who broke out laughing and pointed at her as they walked past. When they got to the counter, Anthony rang the bell and waited for the concierge to arrive. An older man came out from the back, and right before he arrived in front of them, Anthony leaned in and whispered to Anna:

"After Im finished talking, open your jacket and ask him if he likes what he sees. If he says yes, ask him if he wants to add to your facial." Anna 's head jerked to look at Anthony with a wide open mouth as the older man arrived in front of them, and after staring at Anna's cum plastered face, stuttered out to Anthony "Go-good evening sir, how can I help you and the lady?"

Anthony laughed and looked at Anna's face before responding "I think we can both agree Anna here isn't exactly a 'lady'. We're in need of extra towels in room 1215, and Anna has a question for you, don't you Anna?"

With that he gave her a little nudge, and Anna slowly opened her coat to the concierge, revealing her naked body, tits fully on display. "Do you like what you see here sir?" Anna said seductively, and with a completely convincing smirk. The man behind the counter's eyed went wide and he dumbly nodded, never moving his gaze from Anna's pert little tits. "Well then," Anna continued, closing the coat, causing the man to look back at her face, "Would you be interested in adding to my little facial? This layer has cooled and I need a fresh hot coat on my face!"

As the man stood there speechless staring at Anna, Anthony leaned in and whispered in her ear again. "Nice little improv honey, it's almost like you really do want his spunk on your face. Just keep playing along and this weekend will be over before you know it.." Then, to the clerk he asked "Well? The lady asked you a question, and it's rude to leave a woman waiting, as i'm sure you know!"

The concierge looked around to make sure no one else was paying attention, before looking back at Anna and whispering "Are you serious?.." Anna nodded her head eagerly, wanting this lately ordeal to be done with so she could finally get some rest. Looking around once more, and when convinced no one was paying any attention to them, the clerk led Anna and Anthony to a small office off to the side of the front desk.

As soon as they were all inside, the concierge yanked his pants down, revealing his semi hard cock, with a full greying bush of pubic hair above it. Anna's face soured for a second, before steeling herself and dropping to her knees for the second time in one night. The concierge didn't waste any time and plunged his cock fully into Anna's mouth, pumping her face as hard and fast as he could manage.

Anna's nose was repeatedly rammed into this man's pubes, and she could smell that he likely hadn't showered in a day or two, and the taste of sweat and slight tang of what she could only assume was piss on his cock only confirmed this to her. Groaning around his cock at the awful taste in her mouth only served to spur him on, however, and in mere minutes he was grunting and Anna felt him start shooting him cum into her mouth.

Knowing that Anthony wanted it on her face, Anna yanked her head back and the man continued cumming, getting a fresh layer of semen on Anna's forehead, nose, eyes, and a decent amount into her hair. Panting, the man pulled his pants up and hurried out, telling Anthony the towels would be sent up to their room, and thanked Anna for 'the best bj he'd gotten'.

Anna swallowed the salty sperm in her mouth, and started to stand before hearing Anthony say "Hold on stay on your knees a second." And with that, Anna heard the polaroid camera click, and she knew Anthony had taken yet another photo of her, on her knees and plastered in 2 men's jizz.

Once again, Anna tried to rise, but Anthony stopped her a second time, this time telling her "No no, stay there. Now, scoop up all the cum on your face and eat it. I liked watching you do that last time."

Anna scoffed, and reluctantly started using her fingers to scoop up the mixture of cooled and hot semen off her face, and then putting her fingers into her mouth and sucking them clean. The texture between the cooled down semen and the fresh hot semen was bad enough, but both were terribly bitter and salty, making Anna gag slightly as she grabbed the second, third and fourth fingerfuls, sucking each load off her fingers and down her throat. By the fifth time she had sucked her fingers clean, Anthony was satisfied and grabbed her arm and helped her to her feet, leading her to the elevator, and into their room.

Now inside the room, Anna flung the coat off and sat down on the bed, removing the heels she had been wearing for the last couple hours. She rubbed her feet, feeling a little sore from her lack of experience wearing heels, before starting to fiddle with the chastity belt Anthony had fastened to her, eager to get it off and remove the two massive plugs that were stretching her holes.

Anthony closed and locked the hotel door and walked over to Anna, instructing her to stand up with her feet shoulder width apart, before unlocking and removing the belt. He then slowly removed each plug, Anna wincing a little as she felt each hole stretch and then relax. Anthony then told Anna to stand still, as she felt him hold something up to her crotch, covering both her pussy and asshole. Anna felt the built up cum in her rectum and vagina slowly ooze out, and when she looked down she saw that Anthony was holding a cup below her holes and catching the cum as it slid out of her.

Anna turned her head and looked back at Anthony quizzically as he pulled the cup away from her, now that the majority of the semen had drained from her pussy and ass. He held it up to her, and Anna saw that it was a little less than a quarter full, easily 2-3 ounces of thick, sticky cum. Anna turned her gaze from the clear plastic cup to Anthony's face, seeing the evil grin on his face.

"Alright Anna! looks like you're up to 35 dicks now! that's closer to a respectable porn stars body count! So here's the deal for how the rest of the night is gonna go. If you want a nice relaxing night of hot showers, foot rubs, passionate sex, multiple orgasms and a warm bed to sleep in, you'll take this cup and gulp down the entire thing right now. Think of it as a night cap!

But like I said it's entirely up to you Anna, you don't have to drink this is you'd rather not. If that's the case, your night will instead be showerless, full of rough anal sex, and sleeping on the floor. Oh, and since I wouldn't want to waste this cup, i'll be pouring it on your head and letting it seep into your hair. So how is the rest of your night going to go Anna?" Anthony chuckled, shaking the cup in Anna's face.

Anna stared, dumbfounded at the cup, then at Anthony, and back to the cup, weighing her options and knowing there really wasn't much of a choice. There was no way she was getting all that dumped in her hair AND being denied the shower she desperately wanted to take. So, scowling at Anthony, she took the cup from him and brought it to her lips. The acrid smell of semen hit her nostrils and she cringed, before bring the cup back to her lips and tipping it up.

As Anna took the first salty sip of jizz, Anthony grabbed the cup and tilted it up fully, making the cum flow into her mouth all at once. Panicking, Anna quickly gulped down the first mouthful, but the semen kept coming. She swallowed the second mouthful and was thankful that the third time her mouth was almost at capacity the cup was empty. Swallowing down the third and final huge load of cum, Anna coughed and glared at Anthony. He just smiled evilly at her and told her to go get cleaned up.

Anna rushed into the shower and took her time washing and rewashing her cum soaked hair and face, her sore holes, and her aching feet, before spending a few minutes just letting the steaming water run over her. After she felt refreshed and clean, she stepped out and dried off, walking out into the hotel room still fully naked.

She saw that Anthony had also disrobed, his massive prick sticking straight at her and she assumed it was time for her to get fucked some more, but he directed her to sit in a comfy looking chair he had pulled close to the bed, and prop her feet up on his lap. She did as she was told, and he gently began massaging her feet, clearing away all the aching she had built up from walking in those heels.

Anthony rubbed her for a good 20 minutes before giving each big toe a kiss, and telling her to lie down on the bed. Anna complied, and instantly she felt Anthony dive between her legs and start lapping her pussy. Anna started moaning heavily, lost in the pleasure of his skilled tongue, feeling him push two fingers inside her and start pistoning her pussy, and she knew it wasn't going to take long for her to cum.

When Anthony started sucking hard on her clit, and lightly bit down on it, Anna was sent over the edge, her body rocked with an intense orgasm. But Anthony didn't let up, redoubling his efforts and inserting a third finger inside her, causing Anna to cum again, and then a third time in quick succession.

Anthony pulled his fingers out and stood up, looking at the cute little quivering body laid out on the bed before him. He laughed to himself as he lined up his cock with her pussy and slowly pushed inside, making sure to rub her clit as he fucked her hard. It didn't take long for Anna to succumb to his cock penetrating her deeply and cum a fourth time, clamping around his huge shaft.

Anthony held his own orgasm off though, vowing to get Anna off at least once more before he would empty his balls into her. She deserved it, he figured, for going through with everything he had put her through tonight. But unluckily for her, he thought to himself as he felt her clamp down once more, shrieking in orgasm, tonight was nothing compared to what she had in store for herself tomorrow. As he splattered her insides with his cum, he almost felt sorry for Anna. She had been embarrassed by her count of 32, which was 35 now, but that would be a small number for her after tomorrow was over...

----------------

To be continued

12