With Grace - A Tale of Submission Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Karen, I -" Grace spluttered.

"You what, sweetie?"

"I need, I need..." Her voice trailed off, meekly.

"You need what, Grace?"

"I need to have orgasm." The girl pleaded.

"No, sweetie. You want to have an orgasm." Karen's voice was firm but gentle.

Grace remained silent, her mind searching for something to say, some path that would lead her to the destination where her body was longing to go.

Karen continued. "I know you think need an orgasm, sweetie. And I love that you think that you do. But we've talked about this, and I know you and Marcus have been discussing this topic in the car. You're feeling some very intense feelings for the first time, feelings that you believe you understand, feelings that you believe you should act on. It's perfectly natural that you'd have those beliefs, and you'd have confidence in the rightness of those beliefs. But I need you to be a good girl and trust me, and trust Marcus. We've thought about the right path for you. We've thought about when you should come and how often. We've thought about the direction this path should go for you, and how quickly you should progress down that path. Sweetie, would you prefer to walk down this path together, between me and Marcus, with each of us holding one of your hands? Or would you prefer to walk that path alone?"

"I mean, of course I'd prefer to walk the path with you," Grace responded. Deep in her heart, Grace knew she agreed with Karen's reasoning, with her explanation, and yet, even as she did, she could feel Karen's hold on her deepening, intensifying, as though with each passing moment, Grace was relinquishing the reins of her existence to Karen, and to Marcus, ceding control to them over the trajectory of her life. Though her mind could not entirely comprehend what that transfer of control entailed, just pondering it made her head spin, and as on other occasions, the feeling in her mind was accompanied by a surge of warmth between her legs that extended upwards through her tummy and outwards to her breasts.

"Can I, can I, ask a question?"

"Yes, dear, you may. And I'm pleased that you asked permission."

"Ummm, like, what is the direction that the path is going to take for me?" Though Grace's voice was timid, she could feel her being, her essence, longing for an answer, while at the same time, afraid of what that answer might entail.

"Oh, sweetie. I don't think this phone call is the appropriate time for us to be having this discussion. Do you?"

"No, Karen. I'm sorry." Ever sensitive to the subtleties emanating from Grace, Karen could detect the faintest hint of relief in the girl's voice, and decided to give the girl a preview of what awaited her.

"Of course, sweetie, Marcus and I will be deflowering you quite soon. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes, Karen."

"Good girl. Marcus will be the first to enter you. I want him to have the feeling of entering you, of pushing through that tissue that I felt inside your pussy the first time

I touched you there. Do you remember that moment?"

"I do, Karen. It hurt so bad."

"I know it did, sweetie. And it will hurt again when Marcus penetrates you, especially so because his cock is quite big, honey. But you'll be a good girl and take the pain, won't you?"

"I'll try." Grace said, the frankness of Karen's description striking fear into her heart.

"No, honey, you'll do more than try. I'll be holding your legs open just like I did last time when you came in Marcus' mouth. I'll be holding you nice and wide for him. Do you remember that feeling?"

"Yes, Karen."

"I know you do. You came very hard for him. Three times. When Marcus fucks you for the first time, it will feel very different than anything you've ever felt before. You will feel filled up. Completed. When he slides out of you, even for a moment, you'll feel a sense of emptiness inside you, an emptiness that, you'll realize, has been with you your entire life. And when you feel that emptiness, your body will crave to have him fill that emptiness, to fill you, to complete you. You'll feel pain in your pussy, the pain of him stretching your pussy more than it has ever been stressed. You'll cry out in pain. You may even try to slide your little hips away from him."

Karen continued, sensing that, at the other end of the line, Grace was rapt, hanging on her every word.

"But you'll feel something deeper than the pain. You'll feel a sense that you need his cock inside you. That you need it to fuck you. That you need it to fuck your pussy. To fuck it hard. To keep fucking it, harder and harder. To feel his cock deep inside your tummy. And as those feelings fill your body, you'll feel an orgasm forming inside of you. You'll feel it converging on your pussy, as though all of the energy in your body is gathering, building, coalescing deep inside your pussy. Each time he plunges his cock inside of you, you'll get closer. You'll realize that you've been holding on to something, that your entire life, you've been like a fist, closed tight, longing to let go, to give in, to open up, to release. Marcus will know exactly how close you are as well, he'll feel exactly what's happening inside your little body, and he'll get you closer and closer and closer, until, like a good girl, you start to beg him, and beg me for that sweet, beautiful release."

Karen paused, letting her words hang in the air.

"Can you imagine that, sweetie? Can you imagine yourself on your back, with your legs spread wide for Marcus, begging him to let you come?"

"Yes, Karen."

"Good girl. I know you can. And I know you'll be such a good girl for him. And for me."

"I will, Karen. Thank you." Grace wondered why she was thanking Karen. At one level, Grace couldn't think of anything she'd be thanking Karen for, but there was another part of Grace, a part that lay beyond the capacity of her conscious mind to grasp, that felt a deep sense of gratitude.

"You're welcome, honey. Now, we're going to get off the phone, and you're going to go back to work and do your work for me like a good girl, won't you?"

"Yes, Karen."

Pleased with the girl's obedience, Karen smiled, then continued. "Grace, I know this is hard for you. I know this is a hard time. You're at the very beginning of a process, and this is, in many ways, the hardest time in the process, because you're just starting to learn about these feelings, and you're just starting to accept that, for the first time in your life, you've given up total and complete control of how to deal with those feelings. You've chosen to allow me and Marcus to guide you, to teach you, to determine how best to work with those feelings. But I assure you, Grace, it will get easier. It will feel more and more natural to you. More natural to feel those feelings but to look to me and Marcus for what to do when you feel them."

Again, another pause, another moment to let her words sink in.

"Did I accurately describe what you're feeling right now?"

Karen knew that she had, but wanted Grace's acknowledgment, wanted Grace to say out loud that the thoughts she'd believed had been safe inside of her head had in fact, been on full display for Karen. Like birds in a cage, Karen had been able to examine them from every angle, study them, learn them, memorize them, see them from every different angle, to develop a perception of them far more complete and profound than the person who, trapped by their own subjectivity, necessarily had a more limited view.

"Yes, Karen. You did." Grace spoke those words slowly. Weeks, or even days ago, her surprise at the depth of Karen's insight would have left her speechless. Now though, she was beginning to simply accept it as a fact of her life. That this person who she lived with, this person who cared about her so much, possessed a more complete view of Grace's mind, of her desires, her needs and longings, than Grace herself. As this thought gestated in Grace's mind, she could feel herself moving closer to a sort of acceptance of this path. Was that the right word? Grace searched her mind for one that was more appropriate, but she could not.

Even over the phone, listening to the tones and textures of the girl's voice, Karen sensed this internal process unfolding.

Unlike Grace, Karen knew the precise word for the acceptance that Grace was sinking into:

Submission.