A Bonding Experience

Story Info
A mother and daughter go to an adult theater.
3.2k words
4.42
18.9k
30

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: You know the drill, this is just a story. Many things that are exciting in media would be awful or unrealistic in real life. Also, this one is much shorter and leaves more to the imagination. I don't know if people will like that more or less.

A Bonding Experience

Judy felt awkward sitting in the dark theater waiting for the movie to start, but she was proud of herself for being here. To her right was her daughter, Alana. She had come home for spring break with news. She was gay.

The young woman had already come out to her father, and he had reacted poorly to it. That didn't surprise Judy. The man was an ass. Looking back, he always had been. She wasn't sure what she had ever seen in him.

But she got a daughter out of the relationship, and that made it worth it. Alana was a sweet girl. She was smarter than either of her parents. She had managed to graduate as the salutatorian. Not only that, she did it while playing soccer all through high school, and well enough to get a full-ride scholarship for college.

She was an impressive girl, and Judy's pride and joy. She would have never held her daughter's sexuality against her. But after hearing how her ex-husband had reacted to the news...she might have over-compensated a bit trying to prove how okay with it she was.

After initially thinking that her mother was kidding, Alana had agreed to go to the adult theater, grateful her mother was being so supportive. And now here Judy was, in an adult theater, about to watch a lesbian porno with her daughter.

Judy had a feeling that her daughter thought that her mother was interested in women as well. She wasn't, but that was a topic for another day.

After a few minutes of small talk that was as normal as she could make it, the movie started. The acting was what you would expect from porn, and unsurprisingly it didn't take long to get to the sex. On-screen, a woman explained just what she expected of her secretary. Before long they were both naked, the secretary sprawled over the older woman's desk.

At first, it felt awkward to her, but it didn't take long for that to fade. She found herself getting turned on by the way the boss overpowered and took what she wanted from her secretary. She could picture herself getting spanked and fucked just like the woman in the movie, just by a man.

After a few minutes, a young black girl sat down next to Judy. It struck her as odd given that when they arrived the theater had been empty. She looked around to see if that was still the case.

It was still empty, save for the two of them, the young black girl, and a black woman about Judy's age who had sat down next to her daughter. Judy wondered how she hadn't noticed the two enter, had she been that caught up in the movie?

Judy felt a hand on her thigh and looked back to the girl next to her.

"Shhhhh..." the girl whispered.

Judy remained quiet, but more from shock than compliance.

Before she knew it, the young woman leaned towards Judy and put her arm around her. The hand on her shoulder pulled Judy towards her.

Now that the two of them were leaning towards each other the hand on her shoulder had more room to roam. She felt it cup her right breast.

Judy didn't know what to do. She didn't want to cause a scene. She looked to her right to see if her daughter had noticed. To her horror, the older woman had lifted her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her massive breasts spilled out.

Judy wanted to say something but sat in silence as the woman stood up a bit and leaned over towards Alana. She took the young woman by the hand and guided her out of her seat. The older woman sat back down.

Judy could only watch as the older woman put her hands around Alana's waist and guided her down onto her lap. She sat helplessly as the woman then used her hands to guide Judy's pride and joy towards her breasts. She let out a gasp as her daughter latched on to one of them and began to kiss and suckle.

Judy felt a pinch on her breast and looked back toward the young girl next to her. She hadn't even noticed the girl reach up her shirt and under her bra.

"Shhhh, don't worry. My friend over there knows just what your daughter needs, just like I know exactly what you need." The young girl stood up and sat down on Judy's knee. One hand caressed her breasts under her shirt, the other went down her pants.

"You don't understand, I'm not like this, I'm straight," Judy whispered.

The young woman began playing with Judy's clit. "Then why are you so wet, you little slut?"

Judy was taken aback. She didn't know what to say. She just stood there stunned as the woman played with her body.

After a few minutes, Judy worked up the courage to look to her right again. Her daughter was now kneeling on the floor, her head hidden under the older woman's dress. The older woman had a firm hold on Alana's head, keeping her where she wanted her. The woman's thighs also appeared to have a tight hold on the young girl.

"Honey...what are you..." Judy was cut off by another pinch.

The young woman spoke up, loudly. "Mind your own business. Your daughter is enjoying herself, aren't you?"

The older woman looked over at Judy, her face was unreadable. Her daughter appeared from under the dress.

"Shit, I'm sorry, Mom. This is probably super weird for you. I've never done anything like this before, I swear. I just...got carried away I guess."

The older woman spoke. She had a deep voice that was somehow more assertive than any Judy had heard before. "You got carried away because you need this, don't you? You don't want to stop, do you?"

Alana hesitated. She looked down toward the ground as she answered. "No. I don't want to stop."

"Then be a good girl and get back to work. Show mommy what a good little slut you are. Don't worry, my friend will keep your mom entertained. She doesn't mind, do you, mommy?"

Judy didn't answer. She couldn't speak.

The older woman spoke again. "See, I told you she doesn't mind. Mommy wants her daughter to be happy, doesn't she?"

"Of course I do." Judy wanted to say more, but hesitated, then quickly felt a pinch and several fingers entering her pussy. She sat silently as her daughter's head disappeared again.

The younger woman leaned in and kissed Judy. "That's a good girl. If you behave I promise we will take good care of both of you. If you don't...well...your daughter is already addicted, I can tell you right now she will do anything my friend asks. You wouldn't want us to take out our anger at you on your little daughter, now would you?"

What did she mean by that? Judy didn't answer. She just sat there as this woman not much older than her daughter played with her body. Before she knew it, she felt an orgasm approaching.

She tried to resist, but the girl just kept going, and before long she found herself panting. Why didn't she ask her to stop? Order her to stop? How had she ended up in such a perverted situation, and why wasn't she as appalled as she knew she should be? She was sitting just a couple of feet from her daughter.

The thought made her turn. She didn't want to look. She didn't want to know what was going on just to her right. But suddenly she had to know if they were watching her.

They weren't. The older woman was now completely naked, her top and skirt on the back of the chair that she was now leaning back in. Her daughter's top and bra had been removed as well. Judy didn't see any trace of them. She shuddered at the thought of them on what she was sure was a filthy floor.

Alana had a collar on, the leash held by the older woman. It was hard to see in the darkened theater, but when the screen brightened she could see the woman's juices all over her daughter's face. The girl was now on top of the older woman, who was kissing her and squeezing her young, pert, breasts.

It was all too much, and Judy came. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. She practically shouted as it hit her.

The pair looked over at her. The older woman looked directly at Judy, then switched her gaze back to her daughter. She looked directly into her eyes.

"See, I told you that she would love this. I think your mom is her slave now, just like you are mine."

A slave? What did she mean? Judy wanted to shout at the woman but was cut off by her daughter.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh. You weren't kidding, were you? I can't believe this is happening. This is NOT how I expected my day to go."

The older woman laughed and pulled the young girl back down to one of her breasts.

The younger girl took Judy's face and pulled it back towards her. She stood up and quickly disrobed, throwing her clothes onto the seat to her left. She then roughly grabbed Judy and spun her around. She held her firmly as she sat back down and leaned back.

"Now, I'd say it's my turn."

"No, I can't...I just..."

"You didn't seem to mind me giving you a good time. I didn't hear you ask me to stop. You didn't, did you?"

"Well, no but..."

"Shhhh, I know you are scared, but you want this. I promise. And you know if you don't, you'll never see me again. And I know you can't handle that, so..."

Judy let the woman guide her to a breast. She was horrified and couldn't move. The girl just held her there while the shock passed. After what seemed like forever, Judy felt her lips opening, almost of their own accord. She gave the breast a light kiss. Then another. Before she knew it, she was trying to take as much of them as she could into her mouth. She began to suckle them like she had seen her daughter doing.

After several minutes of that, the girl took her head and firmly moved it lower. Again, Judy hesitated. And again, she gave in. The musky smell bothered her at first, but before long she had stopped noticing it. The girl was grinding against her, and something about the way she began to breathe heavily made Judy want to try that much harder. Before she knew it, the woman exploded all over her. She tried to picture what she must look like. The thought made her wetter than she already was.

After another minute or two, the woman let her head rise again. Judy was shocked to see that the movie had ended. She looked to the side to see her daughter and the older woman watching her. Alana was laying on her side on top of he older woman who was running one hand through Alana's hair and squeezing her breast with the other.

Judy didn't know what to do. She sat back roughly into her chair, feeling awkward as her chair was even closer to her daughter and her new lover. The couple continued watching Judy as the young black girl sat on Judy's knees and inserted a finger into her.

Judy looked up at the young woman that she had just done things with that she never imagined she was capable of.

"That's a good girl." The woman leaned forward and kissed her.

Despite the ridiculousness of being called a girl by someone who was probably 15 years younger, Judy felt a tingle surge through her at the comment.

"The movie is over though, so I'd say it's time for us to go."

"I understand. I...I don't know what to say. I don't even know your name."

The woman laughed as she withdrew her finger. "I'm Tomieka, and my friend over there with your daughter is Keke. Pleased to meet you."

After an awkward silence, Alana spoke up. "I am Alana, this is my mother, Judy."

The older woman under Alana smirked. "Ah, I knew you had to be mother and daughter. You look so much alike. It's nice to meet you both. She reached across the now vacant seat that had belonged to Alana and shook Judy's hand.

"Thank you for having such a wonderful daughter. She is a delightful little plaything."

"Uh...thank you. I mean, you're welcome?"

The woman laughed.

"Will we, I mean...do you plan to see her again? Are we exchanging numbers or something?"

This time both Keke and Alana both laughed, and Tomieka joined them.

"I don't get it, what did I say?"

Tomika leaned in and kissed Judy. "Oh, I'm not done with you yet honey, not even close. When I said it was time for us to go, I meant all of us. But we are coming with you."

"You...you are?"

"Yes, you are going to take me back to your place and show me around. We are going to have ourselves some more fun. Keke is going to take your adorable little slut of a daughter back to her place."

"I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that. It's late. We should get home. We can trade numbers or something."

Keke leaned towards Judy. "Well you can do what you want, but your daughter IS coming with me. I am going to fuck her little brains out. She's my slave, and I'm going to do whatever I want to her"

"You...you're..." Judy looked at Alana.

"It's okay mom. I want to go."

"You want to let her...I mean, okay. If it makes you happy... Keke, I can trust you. You won't hurt her, right?"

Tomika laughed. "Oh, don't you worry. She will still be in one piece when Keke sends her home. She might hurt her a little, but nothing permanent, and only after she begs for it. Isn't that right Keke?"

Keke reached around and squeezed Alana's ass. "That's right. You're mine now, just like your mommy over there belongs to my friend. Isn't that right?"

Alana looked scared but lost in her lust. "Yes, Maam."

"That's a good girl. I am your mommy now. Does my little slut need mommy to spank her?"

"Yes, Maam."

"Well, there you have it. I will just be taking her now. I assume you are on spring break, slut?"

"Yes Maam, I just got home today. I'm off all next week."

The older woman smiled. "Well then, Judy, I'll send her back home the Saturday after tomorrow and give you two a chance to catch up before she has to go back."

"You're keeping her all week?"

"Yes, but don't worry. Tomieka will keep you entertained, won't you?"

"Oh yes, I have plans for her."

"Good, then Judy, if you don't mind, please take your daughter's clothes home with you. It's dark out, no one will see, and she won't need them for the next week."

Judy didn't know what to say. She stood stunned as Alana handed her mother her clothes.

"Okay then, I guess we will be off." Keke stood up, followed by Alana.

"Wait, there is one more thing. Judy hasn't asked to be my slave for the week yet."

Keke laughed. "What? You are losing your touch."

Everyone looked at Judy. "I don't think that I want..."

Keke cut her off. "Nonsense. I saw just how much you want this. And think what a great bonding experience it will be, how much better you will understand your daughter after sharing this experience."

"I guess...I mean...it's only a week...maybe..."

Tomieka cut her off this time. "Come on, I haven't even seen you naked yet! There is no way this is ending tonight. Go on already, ask me to make you a slave right here, in front of your daughter."

"It's okay mom. I won't think any less of you. I want this like I have never wanted anything before. If you do too...there is nothing to be ashamed of."

"Okay, you win, Tomieka. Please make me your slave for the week."

Tomieka laughed. "Oh, it won't just be for the week, I promise, but we'll start there. Now, ask Keke to make your daughter her slave and we can all be on our way."

Judy hesitated. Her motherly instinct to protect her daughter warred with her desire to be supportive and accepting of what was clearly her wish. And somewhere, in the back of her mind, there was something that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

She wasn't gay, she was sure of it. But she had just had sex with this girl and enjoyed it. She didn't want this night to end, not yet. But why had she agreed to be this woman's slave?

Judy knew the silence was getting awkward, and that if she thought about it any further she would chicken out. "Keke, please take my daughter with you. Please allow her to be your slave."

The older woman approached Judy. "Well, this is working out quite nicely. Thank you. I will do that. And I will use her in ways neither of you has ever imagined. By the time this week is over, she will be completely addicted to me. She will beg me to keep her, just like I know you will beg Tomieka to never let you go."

"Now, Alana, it's time to go. Say goodbye to your old mommy."

Alana looked at her mother. "Bye Mom, I know this is weird. It can't be easy for you. I'm sorry, but thank you. I'll see you soon."

With that, Keke led the still naked and leashed woman out the theater's side door. Judy wondered how they would make it to this woman's house without being seen and getting in trouble.

Tomieka put herself back together and then took Judy's hand and led her out the door as well. There was no trace of her daughter. There was nothing except her own car. She unlocked it. Tomieka got in the passenger seat as Judy sat down and buckled in the driver's seat.

"Ok slave, let's see where you live. I can't wait to fuck you in your own bed, in your daughter's bed too. By the time this week is over, everything in your house will remind you of me, will remind you of what you are."

Judy wondered what on earth she had gotten herself into. She wanted to back out but something prevented her from doing so; maybe it was her daughter's reaction, maybe a desire she had never known she had.

"Yes Maam", Judy answered. Somehow referring to the younger woman that way suddenly felt like the most natural thing on earth.