With Great Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at him while I rhythmically fucked his wife.

"Look at Charlie," I said to Claire. She glanced over. "He looks so lonely. Don't you think he needs company."

Claire closed her eyes and nodded, "God yes. My poor baby, so lonely."

My mind dug deep and pulled together a dream version of Kim, naked and pre-glistening with sweat (a touch I was particularly proud of).

"Kim," I called out. She turned to face me, "Your father needs some love."

Kim nodded and turned to face her father.

He looked at her and smiled through the gag at his daughter as she straddled him. She pulled the gag from his mouth and it hung down at his neck. Father and daughter began to make out passionately while she reached between their legs, rubbing the tip of his erection against her dripping cunt.

"See that?" I asked Claire, "How fucking hot is that?"

Claire gave them a half glance, and turned back to me. "I don't give a fuck about them, Alex," Claire said flatly and curiously emotionless, "Just fuck me and fuck me and fuck me and fuck me." With every "fuck me" she lifted her hips to slam against mine.

She was so focused on me she could hardly bother to acknowledge her husband and daughter. Perfect.

The pieces were all in place.

My mother-in-law was fucking loving every second of my cock inside her, and had fully accepted the incestuous union between father and daughter going on just a few feet away. Kim was bouncing hard on her dad's cock as her mouth was fused with his in a deep, soulful (and soulless) kiss.

I called out to her, "Kim, gag back in," I ordered. Kim dutifully stuffed the gag back into her father's mouth and continued riding his cock.

I reached out with my mind and attempted something I had never tried before. I felt resistance at first, but the resistance was light. He was weak and old after all, and no match for the strength and will of a much younger and healthier man.

I grabbed Charlie and pulled him into this nightmare. His soul squeezed inside his dream avatar, taking over slowly and only gradually becoming aware of his surroundings.

Charlie's eyes grew wide as he took in the sight before him. His beautiful young daughter, sweaty and panting, naked as the day she was born, was bouncing on his cock. She had a sweet serene smile on her face as she took her father's cock inside her over and over again.

"Gdmd gdddfffmff!" screamed Charlie into his gag as his offspring pleasured his cock with her tight cunt.

"Talk to him, Kim," I instructed, never pausing a moment in my assault on Claire's pussy. "Tell him how much you love it."

Kim smiled at her dad and purred, "Oh Dad, your cock feels so wonderful." She kissed his cheek as she rode him.

Charlie was panicked and frantic. I could tell his dream body was responding to the sensations even as his mind screamed to escape. He tugged hard at the bonds on his arms, which were never going to give way.

"Kmm! Stpppplssss!" Charlie pleaded at his daughter. She ignored his cries and continued riding his prick.

"Call him Daddy, Kim," I yelled out. "Right, Claire?"

"Mmm yes, Kim, do it," she cried, clawing at my back as I fucked and fucked and fucked her.

Kim smiled and licked her lips, "OK," she said, and put her forehead against her father's. "Daddy."

Charlie's eyes rolled back into his head, and I smiled at the swell of arousal that emanated from him.

"He liked that, Kim," I told her. "Keep doing that."

Kim smiled, and picked up the pace. Her cunt was a milking machine on her father's cock, and I knew he wasn't going to last long.

"Dadddddy..." she purred, "Daddy likes my pussy, doesn't he?"

Charlie grunted and tried not to make eye contact. He was reaching peak arousal, and I could tell that every effort was going into not coming inside his daughter.

Kim bounced and smiled at her father, "This is sooo much fun, Daddy!" She placed her hands on his shoulders, lifting herself almost completely off of him with every stroke, before slamming down again.

"Mmm mmgggdd,"moaned Charlie through his gag, and I saw his pelvis lift slightly from the chair to meet his daughter's sopping wet cunt. His body was completely betraying him. Every rational thought in his head was being overpowered by the illicit act it was being forced to participate in.

I took a chance, and released one of his arms. It dropped like a stone. Charlie stared at it numbly, and then back up at his joyfully fucking daughter. He lifted his hand and pulled out his gag. "Kim... please don..." Kim's mouth found his and shut him up. Her tongue forced its way inside his mouth. She stopped bouncing on him and started grinding. Charlie groaned with pleasure as the last wisps of his resistance started to crumble.

His arm snaked around his daughter's back and he began pumping into her intentionally. I laughed and released his other arm. He gripped his daughter tightly in his arms and was thrusting up a storm in seconds. Their moans filled the room as they copulated.

"Oh God, Kim, you feel amazing," Charlie babbled as he thrust into his daughter wildly. "Fuck... I can't stop... fuuuuuck," he moaned, and grabbed Kim's face and kissed her.

I reached out with my mind, and committed one last horrible crime.

I pulled Kim into the dream.

I turned my attention to Claire, and let the noises of father and daughter fill the room.

"Ughh... Uggh...Uhh..."

"OH GOD... OH GOD... DAD, NO! DAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING! NO NO NO

NO..."

"Ughh... fuck...fuck..."

"STOP DAD...PLEASE STOP..."

"Fuck... you...feel... so... good..."

"PLEASE DAD...IT'S ME... STOP!"

"KIM... OH GOD...KIM... I'M SORRY... I CAN'T STOP..."

"Ohhhh.... fuuuuuuck..."

"It... feels... so good... doesn't it..."

"Fuck fuck...daddy... I can't... believe..."

"Kimmy... sweetie...your cunt... is a... fucking treasure..."

"Ohhhh... daddy... stop... you have to...can't control myself..."

"Don't...control... yourself..."

"Fuck...dadddy... you bastard... fuck fuck fuck..."

"Yes... yes..."

"Fuck....me..."

TO BE CONTINUED

12