With Great Power Ch. 03

Story Info
His schemes get results, but not all results he intended.
5.3k words
4.29
14.6k
30
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Please don't read this if incest / non-consent / sorta-mind control are not your thing. Unlike the previous two installments, this story shifts between three perspectives:

Alex, the man with the great powers and broken moral compass,

Kim, his wife, and

Charlie, her father

although it's mostly Kim and Charlie's story.

*****

KIM

I was having a quiet dream about a library. I couldn't find the book I needed, and every time I asked somebody they sent me to the same spot, insisting the book was there. I was getting more and more frustrated with the lack of help when... POOF... the library disappeared and I was lost in a void.

Slowly around me, shapes began to form, and I could feel unidentifiable sensations, as if my nervous system were connecting only 10% of the signals to my brain.

I could make out flickering firelight in front of me coming from several sources. I realized that they were torches lining the walls. I became aware of a fullness, an intense sensation that I could feel in every inch of my body. It was so overwhelming that I moaned involuntarily. Gradually I became more and more aware of my surroundings.

I was straddling somebody. A male somebody, whose arms were wrapped tightly around me, his face buried in my breasts. God, I was naked! I was naked and sitting on a man's lap. The intense fullness slowly localized. It was coming from my cunt.

My cunt was filled with cock. My juices were flooding down and around the base of the dick, coating the entire area. How was I so fucking wet? Our genitals made a squelching sound as he thrust into me.

No, wait, he wasn't just fucking me. I was bouncing on his dick. My legs were lifting me up and down on his slick pole. I hadn't even noticed I was doing it.

The man's mouth found my nipple and her started sucking on it. I clutched him tightly to me and moaned. My body was responding even as my mind was in a panic.

I could hear noises behind me, which sounded like fucking.

I looked over my shoulder, and instantly regretted it.

Behind me was a bed, and on that bed were my husband and my mother, engaged in wild frenzied fucking. My eyes took in the whole horrible sight, unable to look away. Her legs were curled around the backs of his knees, pulling him into her with every thrust of his hips. My husband's right hand held onto my mother's large left breast, and he was rolling her nipple around between his fingers.

Worst were my husband's eyes, locked in an intense and loving gaze with another woman, my fucking mother! And she was matching it. As they writhed and fucked, they smiled and laughed and whispered things to each other with complete intimacy. This wasn't just fucking, my mother and husband were engaged in the most intense lovemaking I had ever seen. It was a sight I couldn't unsee, and the worst feeling I had ever felt, like a knife to the gut.

I opened my mouth to scream but no sound would come out. I turned back towards my sexual partner. The man underneath me was grunting from exertion.

"Ughh... Uggh... Uhh..."

The timbre of his voice was terrifyingly familiar and I grabbed his hair, pulling his face from my breasts. I gasped. I was staring into the wild and lustful eyes of my father!

"OH GOD..." I groaned.

It was my father between my thighs. My father whose cock was soaked in my juices. My father who was sucking on my tit while I rode his cock. It was my father who felt SO FUCKING GOOD.

My father grabbed my face and pulled it down towards his. His tongue wormed its way into my mouth, and he and I moaned simultaneously. The kiss went on for ten seconds before I could shake off the cobwebs in my brain and break free,

"OH GOD...," I said frantically, and tried to push him away, "NO NO NO NO NO..."

"Ughh... fuck... fuck..." my father mumbled as he held fast to me. I couldn't get away, and my body was completely betraying me with arousal.

I writhed in his arms and pleaded desperately, "STOP DAD... PLEASE STOP..."

"Fuck..." he grunted, and started kissing my tits again, "You... feel... so... good..."

I grabbed his face and tried to look him in his animalistic, glazed-over eyes, "PLEASE DAD... IT'S ME... STOP!"

Something in my tone shook through his lust-crazed brain, and he stopped thrusting for a moment, and looked almost like the father I knew, "KIM... OH GOD..." he began, and his arms tightened around me again. His hips started to move again and I threw my head back, momentarily lost in pleasure, "KIM... I'M SORRY... I CAN'T STOP..."

I was having trouble controlling my own body. When did I have so little self-control? "Ohhhh....fuuuuuuck..." I wailed as his mouth found my tit again.

"It... feels... so good..." he panted as he licked and teased my nipple, "Doesn't it..."

My mind swooned as arousal took over, "Fuck fuck... daddy..." Where did that come from?? I hadn't called him daddy in twenty years! I ran my fingers through his hair and clutched his head to my chest, "I can't... believe..." My hips took on a life of their own and pounded back against his dick.

My father looked up at me and smiled at me as we mated. A predatory smile, like a fox that's cornered a rabbit, "Kimmy... sweetie," he kissed me roughly, biting my lip, "your cunt... is... a fucking treasure..."

I bit his bottom lip back, and moaned, "Ohhhh... daddy..."

I couldn't stop myself from indulging in the incestuous mating ritual with my father. "Stop..." I whispered, "You have to...can't control myself..."

Daddy, I mean, my father grabbed my ass cheeks and hoisted me into the air, still impaled on his cock, stared me dead in the eyes, and issued a command as he pounded his engorged dick in and out of my weeping, swollen pussy lips: "Don't... control... yourself..."

I gave in to the pleasure completely. No half-measures, just complete surrender to the nasty, dirty, forbidden act I had found myself trapped in. "Fuck... dadddy... you bastard... fuck fuck fuck..."

"Yes... yes..." he groaned, pistoning in and out of me like a machine.

"Fuck....me..." I panted, and my Daddy threw me down on the bed, next to my mother and husband, who were still locked in passionate lovemaking. Alex laughed in delight at the sight of me trapped beneath Daddy's weight.

My mom's hand found mine and our fingers intertwined, holding each other tightly as we were simultaneously fucked.

"God... Mommmmm..." I whimpered, "Daddy is fucking... ughh... me so hard..." My mom looked over at me.

Her eyes were heavy-lidded, and she had the same aggressive, animalistic expression I had seen on Daddy moments earlier. What was going on with us?

"Good, sweetie," she murmured, "Just let it... happen. I can't stop either. Your husband... oooh... feels absolutely incredible," she turned and kissed Alex for a minute before continuing, "I think I'm falling... FUCK... for him."

In that moment, Daddy grabbed my face and forced his tongue into my mouth once again, and I was completely lost in the pleasure. The fact that my husband was betraying me joyfully right next to me, irrelevant. The fact that my mother was his willing partner in this wicked act, unimportant.

The fact that my own Daddy was about to fill my pussy with his cum: heaven.

Daddy grunted, "I'm going to fucking cum," and picked up the pace. I gripped onto him fiercely and wrapped my legs around him.

"Do it," I pleaded, "Fill me up."

I shut my eyes tightly as waves of pleasure began to wash over me, and I was struck with the most intense orgasm of my life. While my Daddy's dick relentlessly fucked me, I writhed and clawed at him and screamed out over and over again, "FUCK YES! FUCK! FUCK ME DADDY! CUM IN ME! CUM IN MEEEEE..."

"UGH... UGH... AGGGGHHHH..." my Daddy yelled, and I could feel his cock spasm inside me. Millions and milions of my Daddy's swimmers spewed out inside me, while he thrust over and over. Letting my Daddy cum in me was the most fucked-up thing I had ever done, and it sent me over the edge into another screaming orgasm.

"Ughh... God... Daddy... I LOOOVE YOOOUU..." I cried, as waves of pleasure traveled the length of my body.

He flopped down on top of me, his weight pressing me into the bed, and his mouth found mine.

As Daddy and I kissed and snuggled, we were only dimly aware of the sounds of my mother's screaming orgasm on my husband's dick just a few inches away from us. In that moment, there was nobody in the whole world except for Daddy and me.

*****

My 7:00 am alarm woke me with a start. I automatically slipped my feet to the floor and slid them into my slippers. I grabbed my robe and threw it over my nightie. COFFEE.

I ambled blearily out of the bedroom and trudged, yawning, down the stairs to the kitchen.

Dropped the coffee can on the counter, scooped several heaping tablespoons into the machine, filled it up with water and turned it on. Wake-up juice for the whole family: check.

I stood at the kitchen window, and looked out as the dark skies were just beginning to lighten.

FUCK ME DADDY

The phrase flitted into my mind, and my hand went to my mouth. God, where did that come from??

FUCK ME DADDY

I gasped as memories of last night's dreams started flooding back. The filthy acts, the depravity, horrible deeds no one involved would EVER do, all came rushing back at the same time. And the worst part, it flooded my cunt too. Memories of mating with my father while my mother copulated with my husband caused my whole body to shake with pleasure, and I gripped the counter to steady myself.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and I smoothed out my robe and tried to regain my composure.

My dad entered the kitchen, looking as half-awake and bleary as I felt. When he saw me, he stopped and smiled, "Good morning, sweetie," he said and he walked forward to give me a hug. My whole body stiffened at his approach, and as his arms encircled me, my vagina throbbed with pleasure.

It was innocent, a warm fatherly hug, but my body could not tell the difference. I felt goosebumps raise all over my body, and my nipples firmed to hard points. I held him in my arms, and tried to be still and normal. How do normal people hug?

As I tried to figure out how to act normal, I failed to notice that we were still hugging.

BREAK THE HUG, my mind screamed, but I could not. I wanted him close, even if it was chaste. I could hear my father's breathing was laboured. His arms were wrapped tightly around me, one hand caressing my hair.

"Good morning, sweetie," he repeated softly as he stroked my hair.

I clutched him tightly to me, unable and unwilling to let the moment end. I squirmed, my hips wiggling lightly. I grazed something hard and froze. HE HAS AN ERECTION. My mind screamed to let go, but my body had other ideas. I let his erection press against my belly as we hugged.

My father kissed my cheek lightly, "Good morning, sweetie," he whispered again. What was wrong with my father?? It was like he was stuck in a moment in time.

I kissed his cheek, "We should let go."

"Yes," he whispered, "We should."

I felt his left hand slide down my back, and I sucked in a breath of air as it reached my ass. He pulled me tighter to him.

"Something's wrong, dad," I said, "What are we doing?"

"I don't know," he said as he gave my ass a squeeze, his right hand joining the left in the activity.

I felt him grind his erection into me and I groaned. His lips hit my neck, and I clutched his head there.

"Right there," I whispered, "right there." I started to grind my hips against his dick. God, he felt good.

"I'm not supposed... to be doing this..." he murmured as he kissed his way up my neck, "I'm still healing..."

"I know, daddy... dad," I corrected. Damn, where did the "daddy" come from?

"No," he moaned, and bit my ear. In the faintest of whispers, he breathed, "Call me daddy,"

At those three words, my entire body exploded with pleasure, and I completely forgot myself. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his. He opened his mouth immediately, and my tongue dived in, twisting around his in desperate lust. I was consumed with a desire I had only ever felt once, when I was asleep, and during waking hours the lust was even more enticing. I lifted my leg and wrapped it around his, and reached down between his legs, fishing into his pajama pants and grabbing his rock hard dick. My father... no, my Daddy, groaned into my mouth as my hand wrapped around his member.

I peeled my mouth apart from his and pressed my forehead to his, eyes an inch apart.

"Daddy," I panted, "Right here. Right now." My Daddy's eyes grew wide, "Standing. Take me. Take your daughter."

I felt him fumble with the crotch of my panties, pulling them aside. "Hurry," I whispered, "Faster. Mommy will be up soon."

Daddy moaned at the mention of Mommy, and yanked hard on the crotch of my panties. I winced as they tore open.

I dragged his throbbing shaft and guided it to my soaking wet entrance. I wept for joy as I felt his head open my outer lips. He pushed in slowly, moaning and panting with pent up lust.

"Oh, my sweet girl," he cried out when he was halfway inside. "You are so tight."

"Yessss..." I hissed, "So tight... now give me all of it."

He squeezed my ass and rammed the remainder of his dick inside me. The force of the thrust knocked us off balance, and we tumbled to the floor together, limbs flailing. He landed on top of me, fully inside, balls nestled against my asscheeks.

"Are you OK?" He looked concerned and cradled my face. I laughed and kissed him deeply, lovingly, "Yes, Daddy. I'm OK. Make me feel better than OK." I gripped his ass and held him tightly inside me.

I pressed his pelvis against mine, and we savoured the union of our loins. Our tongues dueled passionately as we lay together on the kitchen floor.

I was in heaven with my daddy's weight on me, however, he was breathing hard. "I think I need to lie down."

I smiled at him, "No problem, Daddy," and I pushed him off of me onto the hard tile floor. I swung my leg over him, and squashed my breasts against his chest as I resumed making out with him.

"I need you inside me again," I whispered, and groped down between our legs, grasping his pole, and guiding it back to my cunt. I let out a long, contented sigh as his dick sunk back into me.

Daddy looked really uncomfortable as he lay beneath me, but I was past caring. I sat up on his lap, and rocked back and forth, sliding myself the length of his lap.

He placed his hands on my thighs as I took complete control.

"Daddy," I panted, "I'm going... ooh... to fuck you... until you cum. Let me... ugghh... know when you're close."

"God... sweetie..." he murmured as I rode him harder and harder, "Can't take much more..."

I was really pounding him. I was leaning forward, leaning my hands on his shoulders, lifting and dropping my pussy on his dick.

"GOOD, DADDY," I yelled, "FILL ME UP!" I fucked him as viciously as I could.

Daddy winced as I smashed our groins together as hard as I could, "Sweetie, I gotta stop, I'm feeling woozy."

My Daddy had gone a bit pale. Through my haze of lust the words barely registered. I continued my vaginal assault on his dick, bringing myself more and more closer, edging towards orgasm.

My hands went to my breasts, and I squeezed my nipples between thumb and forefinger.

"FUCK DADDY, I AM SO CLOSE," I moaned as I played with my breasts.

"Uggh... sweetie... stop..." he groaned.

But I couldn't stop. I was a fuck machine. Nothing mattered except venting my lust on his dick. I rode him harder and harder, playing with my tits as my moans got louder and louder.

I heard a gasp by the door, and both me and Daddy looked over to see Mommy standing there, one hand steadying herself on the door frame, as she stared in horrified shock at the sight of her daughter fucking her husband.

"NO," Mommy whispered breathlessly, "Not real. Not real."

I continued riding Daddy, while Mommy looked on helplessly.

"Mommy..." I whined, "This feels... uhhh... pretty real... FUCK... to me."

I felt my orgasm start to wash over me and I threw my arms and head back, staring at the ceiling as my tight pussy ground into his dick as hard as I could. I let loose a wail that vibrated the windows and made my Mommy instinctively cover her ears.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH..."

I began squirting, a seemingly endless well of fluid gushing all over my Daddy's dick and balls, trickling between his legs.

"UHH! FUCK!" I moaned as the last of my juices poured out of my body onto my Daddy.

I fell forward onto my Daddy's chest, kissing his face and neck as my cunt twitched and throbbed.

Next to us, Mommy's eyes rolled back and she crumpled to the floor.

"Mommy?" My eyes wide with concern, but my hips still rocking on the Daddy dick embedded in my twat.

"Daddy, I think we need to help Mommy," I whispered into his ear, and then noticed his eyes were closed.

He had passed out. How long had he been out for? How long had I been fucking my Daddy without noticing?

I lay on his chest panting, and unwittingly sleep overtook me.

*****

ALEX

It was perfect. Everything was falling into terrible, terrible place. Kim had awakened this morning, and her leaving bed woke me up. I reached inside her mind and cranked her arousal as high as I could, and reached into Charlie's mind, stirring him awake. I could feel him wake up, and I took control of his libido as well.

Manipulating them was so easy.

I lay in bed idly stroking my dick, and waited for the fireworks to begin.

Once I could hear them wildly going at it, I reached inside Claire and pulled her from slumber.

Fireworks, indeed.

*****

KIM

I fucked my dad into the hospital. His body simply couldn't handle rough sex. My mom got a concussion from her fall.

Both of my parents alive but hurt. And both my fault.

I sat in the hospital, my loving husband by my side as I cried into his shoulder.

Mom was kept overnight for observation. Dad was allowed to go home, under the explicit instruction of quiet and bed-rest.

The drive home was silent. Dad napped in the back seat, and I stared out the window in terror. Would my mom forgive me? More importantly, would she tell my wonderful husband what I had done? And what did my dad think of all this?

Alex helped my dad as he weakly climbed out of the car. He took him straight upstairs to bed, where he immediately fell into a deep deep slumber.

That night I lay in bed, clutching my husband desperately close in my anxious state. With fear and guilt plaguing my thoughts, sleep came slowly.

*****

ALEX

I loved my father-in-law. Charlie was a good man. He needed sleep, and he would get it. But no rest.

*****

CHARLIE

My body was exhausted. The crimes I had committed against nature and family had utterly destroyed my body and left me a complete wreck. My son-in-law put me to bed and I was out instantly.

My dreamed strange random dreams for what seemed like forever. Gradually I started to notice my environment changing. A familiar feeling of dread crept over me, reminding me of the terrible sexy nightmares I had with my daughter. Trees, tables, and a veritable ocean of people surrounded me. The environment was familiar and safe. I smiled.

It was my family reunion. It was a beautiful summer day, and we were in my (long since deceased) grandparent's backyard. There looked to be maybe a hundred family members here and I smiled as I saw all the familiar faces. My brother, cousins, uncles, grandparents. As I admired the crowd, I realized there were no women at the reunion. I saw what I presumed was the buffet line and joined the end of it. I tapped the person in front of me on the shoulder. My uncle Jeremy turned, looking as handsome and young as I remembered from my youth.

"Uncle Jeremy," I smiled, and shook his hand, "Is this the buffet line?"

12