With Great Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No buffet," he said simply, "Just waiting for my turn." He gestured towards the front of the line, which I could not make out in the dream. There looked to be twenty people ahead of me, lining up for... something.

I stepped out of line and started walking towards the head. The men were packed densely together and wouldn't let me through to see what was going on. As I rounded the very front of the line, I realized what all the men were queued up for.

It was Kim.

My daughter Kim was lying on a double bed, looking completely disheveled and glassy eyed, as if she had been drugged.

Between her legs was her great grandfather Charles, my father's father. He was young, like I remembered from old photographs, maybe nineteen or twenty years old. And he was absolutely pounding the fuck out of his great-granddaughter's pussy.

The surreal sight was more bizarre given that Charles was in black and white, as if his image had been plucked from my memory and presented to me.

"Uggh... God... fuck..." my daughter moaned as she took the pounding with no resistance.

Charles grunted and roughly pawed at Kim's breasts, "Kim, dear, I'm going to cum inside you," he said flatly as he picked up the pace. Charles latched his mouth onto her nipple as his orgasm approached. Kim wearily lifted her arms and tried to throw them around her great-grandfather but she was completely spent, and her arms flopped down by her sides. Their pelvises slapped together faster and faster as ancestor fucked descendant.

"Oooh... fuuuuuuck..." Charles groaned as he unloaded his cum. Their pelvises slapped together a few final times as Charles's orgasm subsided. He pulled his dick from her cunt in seeming disinterest, shaking a glob of jizz free from the tip that landed on her leg.

He walked away from her, stark naked with a slowly wilting erection. The next man in line stepped forward, her cousin, Ted, or Terry, I couldn't remember. He was huge, an ex-football player, and she had often joked about him being "dumber than a sack of hammers, but sexy AF."

Terry (as I decided was his name) started to strip down, revealing rippling muscles, biceps and abs all beautifully defined. This was ideal Terry, not 30ish fat and slobby Terry, but first year university Terry, before an injury ended his career.

"Hi Terry!" Kim waved, looking both turned on and exhausted.

Terry grinned and dropped his face down between her thighs. His powerful arms wrapped around her legs and held her fast, and his mouth connected with her cunt.

"Ohhhh... God... Terry..." Kim wailed as her cousin ate her pussy.

She put her fingers in his hair and held him against her (not that he was going anywhere).

"Terry... I've wanted this forever..." she moaned as her fingers bunched his hair in knots, "Make me come and then fuck me." Terry mumbled a muffled affirmation.

So I stood still, watching my daughter get taken by every man in her family.

Terry lifted her in his arms, coming inside of her standing up while she wept with pleasure against his shoulder.

Uncle Arnold flipped her over and fed his girthy cock into her asshole. She moaned and flailed as he rammed his meat over and over into her ass. He lasted only a couple of minutes before he emptied his balls into her.

Her cousin Allan straddled her face and forced his dick down her throat. She held onto his ass cheeks as he fucked her face, and she gagged on cum as he came down her throat.

Her grandfather Chuck was next (tradition in the family to keep the name Charles for the first born son each generation). He lay with her tenderly and whispered to her as he stroked her clit. They made out quietly, giggling to each other with private whispers and secret jokes. She came screaming from the stimulation after about ten minutes. Her grandpa pulled her onto his lap and she rode him until he moaned out his own climax a short while after. They kissed tenderly for a few minutes afterward, and would have continued but for complaints from the men waiting in line.

I watched every family member fuck my daughter. She took them all: uncle, grandpa, cousin alike. They slapped her around, spanked her, and painted her with endless gobs of cum. They called her names, pulled her hair, bit and scratched her. She took it all like a pro.

Eventually there was nobody left to fuck her.

She lay in a sea of spunk and sweat, smiling serenely. She propped herself exhausted on her elbows and looked at me expectantly, "Well, Daddy, do you want a turn?"

And then the universe imploded.

*****

KIM

I woke with a start. The sheets were drenched with sweat, and my cunt was soaked with my juices.

Alex lay next to me, and he was shivering. I leaned over him and kissed his shoulder, hoping I could get laid after the insanely dirty dream I had. He moaned and shook me away.

"Sick," his voice quavered as his body was wracked with shivers, "Can't control it..."

I put my hand sympathetically on his shoulder, "Control what, hon?" He clenched his teeth suddenly and his whole body went rigid. As he seized up, I was struck with a powerful wave of arousal, so sudden and so intense that I yelled and rolled backward out of bed. I hit the floor, and grabbed my head in pain, even as the pleasure increased, causing my cunt to throb, and my hand went between my legs to instinctively masturbate.

"Get out of here," gasped Alex, "Something is wrong..."

Alex winced, and his whole body spasmed. I felt a SOMETHING enter my cunt and I rolled around on the floor delirious with pleasure.

*****

ALEX

I hadn't had a shift in my powers in a very long time, and never one that came on so suddenly and with such force.

I felt like I was going to die, but more than that, I feared my wife was in very real danger.

"Please," I said between seizures, "Get out of here... get your father out of here..."

****

KIM

I crawled out of the bedroom. The agony and ecstasy were only slightly diminished as I struggled to get down the hall. Twice before I got to my parent's bedroom, I was struck by a powerful earthshaking orgasm that left me weakened and gasping for air. When I pushed open the door, I saw my dad writhing on the bed. Whatever was gripping me had him in thrall too.

I pulled myself up onto the edge of the bed and tried to get my Daddy's attention, but he was moaning and stroking his cock.

I stared wild-eyed at my dad, oh God no, my Daddy, as he feverishly stroked his cock. With every pump of his hand I could feel the effects in my cunt. Every stroke plunged an invisible cock inside me. I fell over on the edge of the bed, my face landing on his thighs, just inches from his pumping fist.

"Ki-Kim..." my Daddy stammered, "I need you to f-f-fuck... m-m-meeee..."

Hearing my Daddy say that was overwhelmingly sexy, and I immediately pushed my face forward, mashing my mouth into his balls. He cried out and bucked his hips, ropes of cum spurting from the tip of his cock and landing in my hair and on my face. I took one testicle into my mouth and sucked hard,

Daddy continued to pump his hips up and down long after his orgasm would have subsided.

"Can't stop..." he groaned, "Can... not... stop..."

He continued to stroke his cock while his other hand grabbed my hair. He pulled it roughly and I reluctantly let his ball PLOP out of my mouth.

"F-f-fuck meeee..." he said again, "Fuck D-d-daddy now. God, I c-c-can't ssstop."

I climbed on his frantically, my own arousal in overdrive as I grabbed at his still spasming dick, and immersed it in my warm hole.

We thrashed and fucked wildly. One moment I was sitting up riding him cowgirl style, the next he had me on all fours, barking like a dog for him as he mounted me from behind. Like that morning, I had found myself unable to stop mating with my Daddy, I was now just as helpless. I wanted to copulate with him more than anything. I wanted his seed inside me. I wanted a hundred children with him. Every sexual instinct I had was telling me to make my Daddy my mate, my lover. We caressed and fondled each other, feeling each other's flesh every way we knew how. And throughout it all, his cock sliced in and out of my pussy.

I mounted my Daddy again cowgirl style, his hands on my tits as I rode and rode his cock to orgasm after orgasm.

"GOD, IT HURTS SO GOOD," Daddy yelled, his head thrown back as another orgasm gripped his feeble frame.

"FUCK ME, DADDY! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME," I screamed, cumming hard yet again.

*****

ALEX

The fever broke in the early morning hours. I cracked open my eyes. I had a blinding headache from dehydration and I rolled out of bed and trudged down the hall to the bathroom for a glass of water.

As I entered the bathroom, I heard a rhythmical noise coming from the guest room. I padded silently down the hall, and peered in the door.

Kim was lying on her father. His cock was buried to the balls in her cunt, and the two of them were exhaustedly writhing their hips against each other.

I looked at their faces and realized they were asleep!

"Kim?" I called out, finally worried for once.

Kim and Charlie's eyes opened, and they both looked at me pitifully.

Kim's eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a scream, "Ohhhh goddd..." she wailed. As Kim came down from her sudden orgasm. Charlie passed out again. His hips still thrusting into his daughter in his sleep.

Kim whimpered and looked at me pleadingly, croaking out just one word:

"Help."

TO BE CONTINUED

12