With Great Power... Pt. 04

Story Info
Dave confides in a friend and has lunch with Carrie.
4.7k words
4.11
13.4k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take to heart the comments about me putting "the race card into the story when they get enough of that deluded, hyperbolic nonsensical fiction in the real world" But that is just it. This is fiction, but takes place in "The Real World" it is not a nice world, nor is it a clean world. I do find it strange that in the story so far, the protagonist is using his power for non-consensual sex is okay, but not playing race. However I will refrain from using African American characters from now on. The incest and non-con and other taboos stay though. That being said: As a reminder all participants are 18 or older, comments are welcome, critiques are also welcome, as long as you say what is wrong, i will endeavor to fix it.

-------------------------------

The last I recall, I walked into my apartment and it was four thirty in the afternoon, when I woke up it was eleven am the next day. I felt a whole lot better and checked myself in the mirror. Yep, the bleeding had stopped and my headache was gone.

I decided I was going to take the day to relax and recover. So, I made breakfast and logged into my PlayStation. I decided to see who was in Neverwinter. I got a message from an old friend who hadn't been on for a while. She lived about an hour away. I have known her since we were kids.

She suggested I come by, her and her husband were having a cookout. I figured it would be a good way to relax, some beer and burgers would be just great.

An hour and a half later I was sitting in their backyard, drinking a beer and enjoying the view. Tiffany and Brian Cox, what a wonderful couple they make. Except he is a world class douche who treats her like a possession. I mean, their landlord's daughter was out here with us, downing beers like they were water. All he did was drool over her, as if no one was even watching.

What? I am allowed to judge him, mainly because like recognizes like. Besides, she is my best friend, for longer than he has known her. But I digress, the view, was her in a pair of tight short shorts and a size smaller than she wears sports bra.

Her hair has gone grey, but it looks sexy on her. She is five foot four, maybe 120 to 130 pounds soaking wet. I have seen her soaking wet, it is fucking hot. She got herself new tits also. She is a 38 D, though I kept telling her she was hot even when she was an A. It's not the cup size, it's the attitude behind it. So, we spent the afternoon drinking beer, and I just undressed Tiffany with my eyes. Being very careful not to make her do anything, I decided the time as come to tell her what was going on with me.

I motioned her to follow, and after a backwards glance at her husband staring at Kimberly, she followed me. I stood in the window staring out the other two.

"What did you want?"

"I need to tell you something. Once I do, we can decided where to go from there."

"If it is about Brian and Kimberly, relax, he is just staring and she is clueless about him."

"no, it's not about them, not yet." And I proceeded to tell her about the past two days.

She sat down on the couch and stared at me. "Bullshit" that was all she said for a while. I just stared at her.

"Okay, say I believe you, and it is a stretch..." she said as she stood up from the couch and approached me. The she drew back and punched me in the shoulder.

"You have this fucking power and you are going on a sex romp! What the fuck is wrong with you? You could have such power!"

"I'll let you think that through Tiff." I said, so you need proof huh." I turned back to the window and Brian and Kimberly were just talking, she was still clueless. I reached out to Brian and his arms rested on the side of the chair, his hands gripping it. He had a look of confusion on his face.

Now was Kimberly's turn, Tiffany had by this time joined me at the window and was watching expectantly. Kimberly looked into the window and met Tiffany's gaze, she reached up and pushed her shirt over her head exposing her magnificent, natural, tits.

I saw Tiffany pale for a moment, then she licked her lips. I wonder if she realized that she was doing it. Kimberly removed the shirt completely and walked over to Brian. She kept her eyes on Tiffany though.

She knelt down between Brian's legs, he looked like he was trying to say something and trying to turn his head towards the house, too bad he couldn't. Reaching up, she unzipped his shorts and pulled out his semi erect member. I heard Tiffany catch her breath. This was going so well.

I watched Kimberly take his cock in her mouth and slowly swallow it down. I moved behind Tiffany and placed my hands on her shoulders. She stiffened at my touch, but never took her off of the action outside.

Kimberly was slowly bobbing up and down on Brian's cock. Her eyes widened when his hands gripped her head. I heard and felt Tiffany gasp as she watched him force Kimberly up and down on his cock. I put my arm around her, my hand resting on her stomach. Her fleshed quivered under my touch. I slid my hand down into her shorts caressing her soft skin as I made my way down to her bare pussy. Her hips thrust out, begging me to enter her.

My fingers parted her wet folds and slid them into her. The warm wetness enfolded my fingers and drew me in. I watched Brian and Kimberly, moving my fingers inside Tiffany in time with Kimberly's bobbing on his cock. Tiffany threw her head back and lay it on my shoulder as I reached deeper inside her.

"Watch..." I whispered.

"Ugghh... watch?"

"Outside... it's going to happen"

I fucked her with my fingers quickly and roughly as we watched Brian push Kimberly down on his cock and hold her there. She beat on his thighs, trying to get a breath. He pulled her off of his cock until just the tip was in her mouth, then he slammed her back down again. He held her there longer, Tiffany moaned at the sight and at the feel of my fingers in her sopping cunt.

"Fuck this is so hot. Look at him take control. Yes Brian, fuck that bitch's slut throat." Her body shuddered "Damn it Dave, give me more. Fuck my pussy, shove your damn fist in there."

I pulled my hand out of her pussy and her shorts. She made angry noises but kept watching the scene outside. I grabbed the top of her shorts and pushed them down her legs.

I pushed her forward, catching herself on the window sill with her hands she shoved her ass backwards for me. I stood and kicked her legs apart, giving me better access to her ass and cunt.

I looked outside and continued watching Brian use Kimberly as a pocket pussy. I slipped three fingers into Tiffany's pussy, pushing slowly in and out. Her juices flowed, soaking my hand. I added a fourth finger, I have large hands and was surprised that three fingers fit into her tiny form, never mind the four I had in her now.

She pushed back against my hand. "Oh, fuck yeah, stretch my cunt, make it hurt. Uuugggghhh... yes... yes... oh fuck yessss..." She started squirting around my hand and I took this opportunity to pull out enough to start adding my thumb. It was a fucking tight fit, but she did say make it hurt, so I wrapped my free arm around her waist and braced her.

I slowly made a fist even though I was not completely inside her. Forcing her opening to stretch painfully.

"Ohhh fuuuuuuuuuuck... GAAAAAHHH! It fucking hurts!! OH JESUS!!"

"You did say make it hurt. I am nothing, if not accommodating. Now, about that fisting you wanted."

I pushed all the way in her, my fist pushing on her cervix. Her back arched and all she could do was make unintelligible sounds. Brian, by now was just raping Kimberly's throat, even with his cock in her mouth, her screams could be heard through the closed window. I wondered if her parents were home to hear them. Or her sister.

I pulled my arm back until the mouth of her cunt caught my hand. I pulled back a bit more, twisting my hand, causing more pain and then pushed hard into her. If anyone was observing they would have seen my fist distending her stomach from the inside. I did these four or five times as her orgasm ripped through her body. When she was done I just pulled my hand violently out of her and shoved her to the floor.

Brian finally neared his completion, holding her head down for the final time. Her body flailed as she tried to breath, then he was cumming down her throat. Her throat swallowed his cum visibly, muscles flexing as he came down her throat.

"Watch them."

She straightened her head and looked out the window. Brian was still holding Kimberly on cock. Her fists were beating against his thighs and he just kept holding her there.

I held her down against the window and slid my hand up her thigh, her juices that covered my hand leaving a trail on her skin. My hand made it to her ass and I slipped a finger into her forbidden hole.

"No... No... you can't"

I pushed the finger all the way in. I pulled out and added a second finger.

"NO! STOP!"

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and she sighed in relief, until I pushed three fingers into her.

"OH YOU FUCKING SHIT! TAKE THEM OUT! JESUSFUCKMYCHRIST!"

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered to her.

"Yes... please..." she begged. You could hear the tears in her voice.

"If I stop, he won't let her go. She can't breathe. If I continue, he will let her go. Are you sure you want me to stop?"

"You bastard... I can't take any more. Let her go."

"Your choice."

"Fuck, I believe you! Let her go, let me go! I will fucking ruin you!"

I laughed at her outburst and removed my hand from her ass. She watched as Brian and Kimberly collapsed out in the yard. I released my hold on her and she stumbled, but caught herself on the window sill again.

Going outside, I picked up Kimberly and set her in her chair. I felt between her legs and she was sopping wet. I poured some of the beer between her legs and put the bottle in her hand. I adjusted Brian in his chair and went back inside.

"Okay, they should be awake in a few moments, then we can continue our lunch."

"Okay..." she said, still breathless. "I still think you are short sighted just using this power for sexual fun... uhm... you're bleeding."

"Yeah" I rubbed my nose with a hand. "Seems there is a price to pay for my fun." And then I started to feel the headache.

"So, what will they remember?"

"A very vivid erotic dream. More than likely, neither one will be able to look you in the eye for a while."

"And the beer thing?" she gestured to Kimberly.

"Honestly, I have no idea. Just some additional humiliation. I seem to enjoy that." I said, chuckling.

We walked outside together, Tiffany's stride was slow and deliberate. Kimberly and Brian were starting to wake up. I looked at Kimberly and smirked as her eyes met mine. She blushed and looked down, then noticed the wetness between her legs and she heard me chuckle. Her blush darkened and she sprang to her feet.

"Damn, I need to go change. Sorry, I am such a klutz. Thank you for the food and beer." And she ran into the house.

Tiffany smiled to herself and looked at Brian. "Have a good nap?" He also blushed

"Uh... yeah... yeah, I guess... I don't... fuck..." he shook his head. Standing he went inside.

I looked at Tiffany "Go inside, have a little fun. I tweaked him a little for you. Things will be better from now on." I walked up to her and hugged her. "We will talk later. Thanks for the food and company" I winked at her.

"We will talk later. My ass and pussy will need days to heal you fucking dick, although I can't wait to see what you did with my husband. What about Kimberly?"

"As for that. We will see her again soon. She will be fine, maybe." I waved goodbye and left.

As I was leaving, my phone went off. I was getting a text message. Ah, Carrie sent me a pic. I opened the message, hmm two pics. In one, she was naked in front of a full-length mirror. You could see all of her and between her legs, a pretty little pussy surrounded by a neatly trimmed bush.

Her nipples were hard and a hint of moisture could be seen on her nether lips. There was a look of fear in her eyes. The second pic was almost the same as the first, though here you could see the tears running down her cheek and her pussy was shaved bare.

I zoomed on her pussy, it was definitely glistening with wetness, there were little places where she had nicked herself with the razor, that in and of itself was also a big turn on.

David: Thanks for the pics, meet me in the work parking lot in thirty minutes.

Carrie: I can't, I am meeting my mom for lunch.

David: Great, I can't wait to meet her. Or I could just send your pics to our co-workers. I am sure they would love to see you like that.

Carrie: Please no. I don't know how you did what you did, but please stop.

David: Tell me where to meet you and I will consider not sending the pics, if you want any more favors from me, you will have to earn them.

Carrie: Fine, we are going to be at the Foundry Restaurant in an hour.

David: Send me a pic of your mom.

I waited for the negative response, instead to my surprise she sent a picture of her and her mom. It looked like they were at a lake and the summer outfits they were wearing looked very good on them. I kind of wish they were in bikinis, but this was good.

Carrie was a bit taller than her mom; they very nearly had the same figure. Mom had a bigger chest and hips. Both had brown hair, but Mom had nice curls and they framed her face beautifully. This lunch with them is going to be fun. Huh... I have been having fun the past few days.

I got in my car and brought the restaurant up on my GPS. It took about twenty minutes to get there. It was a nice restaurant and as I entered the Hostess walked up. She looked to be in her early thirties. She was cute and she might even be fun. I would have to concentrate on my next victims. Hmm... victims, I guess I am becoming comfortable with what I am doing.

Her nametag read Annette and she walked me to a table that had a view of the entrance. Her white blouse and black skirt, combined with her black stockings and shoes were definitely a sexy combo. She also had the top two buttons undone. She didn't have a lot of cleavage, but to look at her as a whole, it was perfectly proportioned with the rest of her body.

Oh, fuck it. I decided to play with her a little, what the hell. I sat back and closed my eyes, concentrating oh her body. Her hand flew to her right breast, it felt as if someone was pinching the nipple there. Her face turned red and she glanced around. Next, she was pinched on the right ass cheek. She spun around and her hand went to her backside.

She wanted to leave the floor and go hide, but I wouldn't let her. Now I caressed her clit gently and her moan played across the room, luckily for her there was no one to hear that moan. I stroked her clit, she could feel the soft touch, and then she felt the fingers entering her. Both hands went to the front of her skirt, pressing down, trying to remove whoever or whatever was between her legs.

I was paying for this already. I could feel the blood running down my nose and my head was hurting badly. Jesus, I am killing myself, but I just can't stop. It is just too much fun.

She tried hard to stifle a scream as she was being anally penetrated. A waitress was coming out of the kitchen at this time. She looked over at Annette, their eyes met and Annette blushed deeply and pointed over to me. The waitress looked at her and Annette nodded. The waitress turned to me and walked over.

"Good afternoon, my name is Liza and I will be your server today. Can I get you something to drink?"

Annette was still dealing with the anal penetration and her clit being stroked. She dropped to her hands and knees, her body rocking as if someone was actually behind her.

"Sure, coke no ice."

"Are you ready to order Sir?"

"No, I am waiting on the rest of my party. Just the coke for now."

Annette had her skirt up around her waist and her hand between her legs. She was shoving two fingers in her pussy and the imaginary; long thick cock ravished her ass.

I looked her slowly up and down, medium sized breasts, possibly a C cup, a bit of a stomach and wide hips. Not a model, but still pretty. She had a soft voice and beautiful complexion. I wonder if her red hair was the same on her pussy or did, she shave.

"I shave sir." Then she blushed and beat feet away from the table. She was so distracted she ran around Annette, not even registering that the other woman was masturbating on the floor before her. I would have to learn much better control. Chuckling, I watched the door and left poor Annette alone for a while.

Liz was still blushing when she brought me my coke. I smiled at her and took a sip. "So, you shave. I will have to take a peek sometime." I held her gaze and didn't let her leave. She actually started to whimper and shake a little. Then the bell over the door rang and I let her go, for now.

An older couple walked in and Annette was released before they noticed her. She adjusted her skirt and with help from me collected herself and approached the couple. The smell of sex was palpable and the woman looked a t Annette. She grabbed some menus and led them to a table across from mine. I made sure they sat down and had a view of my table. The bell rang again and there they were. Carrie and her mom.

Carrie was wearing jeans and a loose top, bad girl, trying to take away my fun. Mom on the other hand, was wearing a short skirt, about an inch above the knees, it hugged her curves nicely. She had on a business blouse, a nice azure blue and she was wearing stockings and sensible shoes. Mom's hair had changed since the picture had been taken. She was wearing it in a pixie cut. It looked good on her, if Carrie had the same cut, they looked like sisters.

I nudged Carrie to look my way and she gestured to me, guiding her mom to the table. I stood and held out my hand to her.

"Dave, Dave Hawkins and you are Carrie's mother I presume." I smiled my most charming smile and did not mess with her head just yet.

She took my hand and replied "Diane, Diane Burrows." She smiled, and almost pulled back when I brought her hand up and kissed it.

"Pleased to meet you." I stepped around the table and pulled out the chair for her. Setting her in such a way that the couple across the way could see her legs and everything else if she parted them, which she would.

"Hmm, Dave... a gentleman I see." She sent her daughter a knowing look. As if to say, this is the kind of man you want.

I moved around to Carrie and seated her across from her mom. She turned and glared at me, but sat down. The waitress came back with menus for the ladies. Surprisingly I caught Diane checking out Liz as she walked away to get their drinks.

I touched her mind gently, searching for a darkness that she hid from. I found a tendril, it led from Liz walking away, I followed it down. I saw what looked like an office, a bathroom and an older woman. I could feel the lust filling Diane and the fear. The older woman was commanding Diane to eat her pussy on the dirty floor of the bathroom.

The tendril led onwards, farther back. Carrie in the backyard by the pool. She was wearing a white bikini, Diane felt lust and desire. She reached her hand inside her own bikini and masturbated to her daughter.

I followed farther, a wedding, her husband and another woman. A wedding bed, her husband and his sister, bodies entwined in hot lustful passions. Her desire and shame, where she first encountered a woman sexually and incestually. She was submissive to her husband and he cultivated this part of her.

This is what she hides, her submissive side and her incestuous desire for her own daughter. Her daughter reminds her of her sister-in-law in her looks. She fears her husband lusts for his daughter too. She fights the urges and buries them deep, so deep that she is now blind to them. Yet they surface every so often.

12