With Great Power... Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this took a matter of moments. We were talking of how we had met. What I did there and other mundane topics. I guided Diane's thoughts towards Liz, sliding her arousal gently up. I had Liz undo a couple of buttons allowing her to show a bit more cleavage.

I touched minds with Carrie, letting her see what I was doing with her mother and Liz. The look on her face was priceless.

"Why are you doing this? What did I do to you?" she cried

"I am doing this, mainly because I can. Because I want to. What did you do? Nothing. Before this I would have just admired you from a distance. Done a little casual flirting. Now though... now I have power. The old adage: power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Well, I was corrupted before the power." I reached out to her, my hand caressing her cheek. She tried to draw back from me. I grasped her by the back of the neck and made her look at her mother.

"Do you see the lust in her eyes as he looks at Liz?" I whispered to her. We watched her mother's eyes roam up and down as Liz approached with the drinks.

Lez bent down and reached across the table to place the glass in front of Diane. Her blouse opened enough to see her milky white breasts and her white bra. Carrie watched as her mother licked her lips and her nipples hardened against her top.

The couple across from us were treated to the view of Diane placing a hand between her legs and rubbing herself through the skirt. The husband reached over to his wife, his hand on hers and they both watched.

Liz noticed the looks she was getting from Diane; she was becoming aroused as well and she found herself down on her knees. Carrie gasped, Diane's eyes widened and she leaned back parting her legs.

I pushed my chair back and pulled Carrie over to me and onto my lap. "Watch my sweet, watch your mother's decent."

Diane lifted up her skirt, exposing her stockings and panties. Mom seemed to love her sexy undies; they were a black lace set. Liz leaned forward and pulled the panties to the side, exposing Diane's soft lips. Liz leaned farther forward and took a sniff. A soft moan escaped her lips and she continued forward until she could kiss those lips and taste her juices.

Liz pushed her tongue out and licked Diane's inner thigh. She licked and nibbled at the skin, teasing her way to the aromatic pussy. The thighs would part as she neared and then a moan would issue as she avoided those tender lips. She played cat and mouse with the older woman, until she could not resist tasting her.

Liz softly lapped at the hard little nub and the legs flew wide, banging against the table leg.

"Oh yesss... mmmm... such a lovely mouth and tongue... yesss... fucking eat me Carrie."

I looked at Carrie as her mother called her name. This was not my doing and I loved it all the more for that. Carrie looked horrified and squirmed on my lap.

Diane let her head fall back and another moan emanated from her, low and husky. She reached up and caressed her breasts as Liz continued to lick at her pussy. Carrie was grinding on my lap, my hard cock pressing against her ass, but she was unable to look away from what was happening to her mother.

I looked to the husband and wife, she had her hand between his legs, rubbing his cock through his pants. He was cupping her breast and pinching her nipple, yet both were watching our table.

"Oh... lick me girl. Yes... just like that... mmm, oh yes... oh my, yes shove your finger in my ass... lick my pussy, finger my ass... ooohh yes." Diane grabbed Liz by the hair and ground her face into her pussy. "Fuck yes, you little slut... eat me... ooohhh... don't stop... don't... ughhh... don't... stoopp... Carrie I... I'm going... going to...uugghh. CUUUMMMM!! EAT ME BABY! MALE MOMMY CUM!" Everyone watched as her orgasm ripped through her, juices erupted from her and covered Liz who just kept licking.

I reached between Carrie's legs and felt the wet spot that was growing. "You will be licking your mom's cunt soon." I whispered to her. "It's what she wants."

"No... please no. Just let us go. This is wrong."

Liz stood up and I pushed Carrie up off of my lap and turned her towards Liz. "Kiss her, taste your mom on her lips."

Carrie was in a daze and I did not even have to push her. Liz walked over and they kissed. Diane watched them kiss and squeezed her breasts while she stared. Carrie resisted, but it was just token resistance. Then I released everyone and watched the chaos.

The husband and wife were both startled by her scream of him pinching her nipples. Liz pushed Carrie away and shrieked, running back to the back of the restaurant. Diane turned red and stared at me. I was sitting there quietly watching everyone and I think that disturbed her more.

Diane and Carrie looked at each other and turned to me and then started to leave the restaurant. I called out Diane's name and she stopped and turned.

"Make sure your daughter texts me your address..." I held up my phone, which I had used to record the proceedings. "unless you want this to go out." I smiled at her.

She grabbed Carrie by the hand and dragged her out of the restaurant.

12