With Help from Michael O'Leary Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roses, we'll get her roses. All women like roses." He touched Michael's arm. "And in consideration of the purity of your sexuality, or lack thereof," he laughed, "we'll buy her white roses for the occasion."

"I'm not ashamed of my abstinence from sex. I am rather proud of it, actually. There is something to be said about saving yourself for your true love, about being a virgin on your wedding night."

"Yeah, okay, Michael. Fortunately, the women who I date do not subscribe to that point of view." Ralphie reached in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He stuck two fingers in a secret compartment and pulled out two condoms.

"Here, you're going to need these more than I will." He handed them to Michael. "I was saving these and the extra bottle of champagne for the Roselli twins, but after all of this," he waved his arms around the limousine, "they don't appeal to me anymore."

Michael looked down at the condoms turning them over in his hand.

"You do know who to put a condom on, don't you?" said Ralphie laughing.

"I think that I can figure it out," said Michael stuffing them in his pocket.

Chapter 38 "Gabriella...Gabriella...Gabriella."

The limousine snaked its way along the narrow streets of the Italian section of Boston's historic North End. The driver had to go over the sidewalk to make the tight left turn from Salem Street to Charter Street and slowly rolled down the hill until he saw the number 109, the second to the last house on the street before hitting Commercial Street and directly across from Hull Street.

The front of her house overlooked Copp's Hill burial ground, the cemetery that interred both British and Colonial soldiers who fought and died in the Battle of Bunker Hill on June 17, 1775, across the Boston Harbor in Charlestown. Now, a 221 foot monument stands, the Bunker Hill Monument, a grey monolithic structure that tourist can climb its 294 steps for a panoramic view of Boston.

From her living room window, Gabriella could see the steeple of the Old North Church, built in 1723, is where on April 18, 1775, Robert Newman, the church's sexton, hung two lanterns from its steeple warning the citizens of Boston that the British troops were coming by sea, one lantern if coming by land and two lanterns if coming by sea. The occasion is famous for Paul Revere's "midmight ride" to Lexington and Concord that warned Samuel Adams and John Hancock that the British were coming.

From her kitchen window, Gabriella had a view of the U. S. S. Constitution docked in Charlestown, launched in 1797 and nicknamed Old Ironsides, because its hull was made from thick oak and cannonballs could not penetrate it and bounced off. Straight ahead, she had a view of Boston Harbor and across the way, the Navy Yard. Then, looking off to the left, she had a view of the Logan Airport runways with the Mystic Tobin Bridge in the back ground.

Away from the restaurants and cafes that dotted Hanover Street and about a mile walk to the marketplace on Salem Street, this section of the North End was less frequented by tourists. It was a nice place to grow up because, living in the North End of Boston; you did not need a car. You could either take public transportation to anywhere that was not within walking distance and most of Boston was in walking distance from the North End.

The limousine, an unusual occurrence in the neighborhood, usually the sighting of a limousine, as in Michael's neighborhood, meant a wedding or a funeral, slowly made its way down Charter Street. The blue Cadillac had residents hanging out their windows and coming out of their front doors. When it stopped at a parking space a few doors from the front of Gabriella's house, Michael had an audience.

Stanley pulled the car to the curb, hopped out his door and made his way around the car to open the door for Michael. Michael emerged from the car holding a dozen white roses and a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon champagne. He felt conspicuously obvious when he saw so many people looking out their windows, standing in their doorways, and loitering on the sidewalk.

"Go get her, you animal," yelled Ralphie out the window as the limousine pulled away and headed down the rest of Charter Street and turning right on Commercial Street. Suddenly, Michael found himself amid a crowd of Italians, many of whom had been his customers at Earth Bank. Suddenly, he felt taller, as many of the Italian men were his height or just a little taller. As more and more residents recognized him, they applauded and cheered.

"Bravo! Bravo! Bravissimo!"

He smiled and nodded to those whom he recognized and walked down the hill heading for Gabriella's house a couple doors away. He figured that her house was the one where the crowd congregated in a semi-circle. As he approached closer, more people came out to see what all the commotion was about and Michael found himself walking through a gauntlet of Italians. Some residents stopped him along the way to shake his hand, which was not easy, as he had to continually switch the champagne bottle to his arm holding the roses to free up a hand. Others patted him on the back while others just smiled, cheered, and/or clapped. Finally, he found Gabriella's front door. He rang the bell waiting for her to open the door. He felt a little foolish with all of these people watching everything that he did. Impatient and eager, he rang her doorbell again, mumbling under his breath, "Open the door, Gabriella." She opened the door.

"Oh, Michael, my darling," she said accepting the roses. When she leaned forward to kiss him, she saw the crowd that gathered in front of her house. "Michael, what is all this? Did you have to bring the entire neighborhood with you for support?"

"I don't know," he said turning around to look at the still growing crowd. "I think when they saw me pull up in a limousine and get out with roses, they wanted to see your reaction to the flowers, the champagne," he held up the champagne and outstretched his arms "and me."

"Limousine?" She looked behind him. "What limousine? Where's the limousine?"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later."

"Well, if they want to see something," she said with a shrug and with a hint of an Italian accent, "then, I cannot disappoint them. I must show them something."

He found her accent almost as sexy as he did her.

She put her arms around his neck and pressed her body close crushing the roses between them. He moved the roses away and stood with his arms out at his sides, his hands at hip height. She moved her other hand around his waist and behind him, gently squeezing his ass and melted her lips to his in a long, wet, tongue probing kiss.

"Bravo! Bravissimo! Encore! Bravo!" A neighbor who had been outside drinking espresso rapped his spoon on his cup, as soon as they stopped kissing and more people tapped on anything that would make the clinking sound of metal hitting glass, as if at a wedding.

Gabriella, eager to accommodate her neighbors' every expectation, wrapped both arms around his neck and swallowed his tongue, again. Then, she reached down her right hand and felt his growing penis through the material of his jeans. She reached up and stuck her hand in his pocket fingering his cock. Then, breaking off his kiss, she pulled out her hand and with it, the two condoms.

"You won't need these," she tossed them to the crowd. The crowd cheered. "Nothing, not even condoms, comes between me and you ever, again" she nibbled his ear, and then sucked his neck giving him an instant hickey.

She reached her hand down, again, feeling the length of his cock up and down and up and down, practically giving him a public hand job. Michael, out of breath and flushed, pulled away from her, pushed her inside, and covered his erection with the champagne bottle. The crowd cheered when he made the attempt to cover his obvious erection and laughed when he disappeared inside behind her and slammed the door.

"Gabriella, I—"

Again, she pressed her pelvis to his and stuck her tongue in his mouth against his tongue. He could not resist her passion. She blanked his mind her kisses and weakened his knees. Just the feel of her heavenly body pressed against his was like nothing he had ever felt or ever imagined. It was intoxicatingly exciting. She wiped his mind clean of anything but the feeling of her tongue, her lips, her breasts pressed against his chest, her hands touching his back, neck, shoulders, and arms and her pelvis pressed against his body.

"I love you, Michael, my darling," she said pulling away. "I love you," she said with another kiss.

The way she said his name with her Italian accent and followed by my darling made him swoon.

"I love you, Gabriella," he said still holding the roses and champagne and resting his wrists on her hips. "I love you," he said returning her kiss.

He handed her the roses and he cradled the champagne. They climbed the stairs together.

"My mother is picking up Angela from school," she said looking at him with her big, brown eyes that were so inviting. "She's staying overnight with her," she smiled. "We have the weekend to ourselves. I don't have to go back to work until Monday morning."

They made it to the second floor and made out more in the hall. The landlord lived on the first floor and another tenant lived on the third floor. When they heard voices in the hall coming from the third floor, they fell into Gabriella's apartment still kissing.

Once inside the apartment, she pushed him against the door, pressing her body to his while kissing and kissing him. She was not to be denied his lips. She was ravenous of him. Her kisses blanketed his mind with bliss and he wanted more, but he broke it off. He was ready to cum in his pants; he was getting so hot and so excited. He could not take it. She was too much for him. It took every ounce of self-control that he had to resist her, but he had to do it. He needed a break from her. He was too aroused.

"Maybe, you could put the flowers in water," he said hoping that she would give him a few minute to recover.

"Later," she said tossing them on the drain board of the sink.

Again, she reattached her lips and her hips to his. He lips so soft, her tongue so exciting, and her body so warm against his, he swooned with her in his arms. Still, again, he somehow found the self-control to free himself from her.

"Gabriella, may I pour you a glass of champagne? Where are your champagne glasses?" He walked to the sink. "I'm hot and I'm thirsty."

"Michael, what's wrong?" She said eying him with her hands on her hips.

He turned his back to her and tore the foil off the top of the champagne, working with his fingers and struggling to remove the bit of metal that caged the cork. He looked at her and then looked away.

"I've never been intimate with a woman." He worked trying to pop the cork from the bottle. "You are the first woman I have French kissed, even." He looked at her again and turned away again. "I've never been this excited and aroused." The cork popped and the champagne gushed foam.

She walked over to him and he put down the champagne. She enveloped him in her arms hugging him and holding him without saying anything. They stayed like that for a while.

"I'll take it slower, my darling," she said whispering in his ear. She hugged him, and then took him by the hand leading him to her bedroom. "Don't worry, Michael." She grabbed the champagne bottle as she passed by the sink and stopped. She took a long sip from the bottle, wiped her mouth with her hand, laughed, and said, "Don't worry, my Darling, I'll be gentle."

She took another long sip and again wiped away the bubbles beneath her nose with the back of her hand. She handed him the bottle and he took a long guzzle. She took the bottle from him and placed it on the bureau in the bedroom and pushed him back on the bed. She straddled him lying forward to kiss him as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"You are the first man I have ever been with who wears a t-shirt," not that I have been intimate with many men, but I had some boyfriends before I was married.

"I'm not comfortable wearing just a shirt without a t-shirt," he said "it itches."

She helped him remove his shirt.

"C'mon, this, too, I want to see your body."

Michael leaned himself up to remove his t-shirt and she helped him pull it off. He fell back on the bed and she ran her fingers through his chest hair.

"I like a man with chest hair. It is very masculine."

She leaned down and kissed his chest, neck, and shoulders before giving him another long, wet kiss. She popped up and slid her buttocks to his thighs and reached up and undid his belt buckle.

"I thought you were going to take it slow, Gabriella." He put his hand on hers to briefly stop her unbuckling his pants.

"I am, Michael, my darling. I count to ten before I remove any of your clothing," she laughed. "Relax and enjoy." She laughed, again, "I am taking it slow. If I wasn't you would have been naked already."

She finished unbuckling his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down his zipper.

"I've always wondered if you were boxers or briefs." She felt his cock through his pants.

"Really, you wondered that about me?"

"You don't think women wonder about men's underwear?"

"I guess. I just thought it was only men who wondered about women's underwear."

She opened his pants and felt his cock through his underwear.

"Good, I am glad you wear briefs but I like colored briefs. I don't like the white so much. I'll buy you new underwear."

She lowered herself forward sliding her body along his and kissed him, again.

"Tell me what you want, lover," she said breathing in his ear as she kissed and licked the inside of his ear with a flick of her tongue.

Instinctively, he tried to roll her over to get on top but she resisted his movement.

"I don't know what I want. I want you, only," he said breathlessly. "I want to know what it feels like to be inside of you."

"Now, who is in a hurry? Slow down, lover. Not, yet.

She slid down the length of him and kissed his cock through his underwear. She took the head of his prick in her mouth through the cotton fabric of his briefs making it all wet with her saliva.

"Oh, my," he gasped.

She stopped, climbed off him and off the bed and helped him off with his jeans.

"Now, where was I? Oh, yeah, I was about to suck your cock." She climbed back between his legs and returned to sucking his cock through his briefs.

"You are going to make me cum if you continue teasing me with your mouth."

"You had better not. We've only just begun. Think of something that will distract you. Think of Earth Bank," she said laughing.

"Well, that will make me lose my erection if I think of Earth Bank," he said laughing.

"I want to see what you look like." She tugged at his briefs and Michael raised his hips so that she could remove them.

"You have a beautiful penis," she said wrapping her little hand around his cock. She stroked him while staring at him watching him getter harder. She looked up at him. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh, yeah, that feels incredible."

"So, I am the first woman who has ever touched your cock?"

"Yes. No one has even seen my cock, except for my mother when I was a baby."

"Michael, that is amazing. Why? You are a man. Why are you so inexperienced?"

"I was saving myself for you, and I was in the seminary for three years."

She leaned down moving her head closer to his penis.

"I want to taste you." Before he could react, with a deft movement of her hand, she took him in her mouth and devoured him with her tongue.

"Oh, my," he gasped. Michael grew to a length and to a thickness that he had never been.

"You are a big man," she said removing him from her mouth "for such a small man," she said reinserting his cock back between her lips. She started stroking him as she was blowing him.

"Please, no," said Michael reaching down and taking her head between his hands. "I don't want to cum, yet, and I will if you continue. Earth Bank, Earth Bank, Earth Bank."

"Okay," she said removing his cock from her mouth and laughing. She slid her body up to meet his lips.

He slid his hand across her back and left his hand at the side of her breast. She took his hand and moved it to the front of her breast and clasped his fingers around her tit.

"You are so shy."

He felt her tits, first one and then the other through her clothes. She sat up and looked down at his nakedness and his throbbing cock standing tall. She looked down at her fully clothed body.

"Don't you want to see what I look like, Michael?" She gave him a smile and a wink. "Don't you want to see my body?" She uncovered her shoulder with her blouse. "Don't you want to see me naked?"

"Oh, God, yes," he said in a trance.

She slowly started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Wait," he reached up and took her hands in his stopping her. "I want to do that. Let me undress you."

"Well," she said sticking out her chest, her nipples testing the strength of the material, "go ahead. What are you waiting for?.

He fumbled with every button and smiling as he pulled one arm out of her blouse and then the other. He paused to stare at her pink bra. Other than his mother and his sister, he had never seen a woman in her bra before. He fingered the lace that surrounded the cups of her bra, resting his hand on the exposed upper part of her breast and his wrist and forearm in constant contact with her tit. She reached behind her to unsnap it.

"No, please don't," he said reaching around her to stop her. "I want to do that," he said staring at her bra covered tits. "I want to savor every second of this moment, the first time with you; I want this memory to stay in my mind the rest of my life."

"Okay," she smiled. "You are in complete control of my body. Do with me whatever you want."

As if he were a child allowed to play with the most expensive toy in the toy store, he felt her breasts again through her bra. He took his time feeling her tits, kissing her breasts through her bra, and hugging her with her tits pressed against her face.

"They feel wonderful." He caressed her breasts again feeling the weight of them in his palms. "Okay, I'm ready," he said, as if done with the main course and ready for desert.

She turned so that he could reach behind her. He struggled with the clasp but managed to unsnap her bra. Slowly, he slid the straps from her shoulders while she held her bra in place with her hand. Again, he felt her through her bra before slowly peeling her bra from her breasts. He stared at her naked tits, poking at them and then cupping them. He slid his palm across her nipple, first one, and then the other, then, he gently fingered her nipples with his index finger and thumb. He watched in awe as they responded to his touch and popped out.

"Your nipples are huge." He felt her breasts in his hand. "Your tits are so big, so firm, and so perfectly symmetrical." He cupped her tits, again. "I use to dream about your tits, about this day, and about you naked when—"

"Stop," she said covering her breasts with her hand, "you're embarrassing me." She looked down at herself. "They are just tits, Michael."

"Yeah, but they are your tits. They are the first tits that I have ever touched and felt."

"Oh, you sweet man," she said removing her hand and allowing him access to her breasts.

"I'm sorry, but except for the time that I accidentally walked in on my sister; your tits are the first naked breasts that I have ever seen."

"Poor boy," she laughed pulling his head towards her tit and meeting his mouth to her nipple. "How's that? Do you feel better, now? Do you like sucking Gabriella's tits?"

He nodded his head taking her tit in his mouth while feeling her other tit with his hand. Then, he switched, sucking her other tit while fondling the one he had just sucked.