All Comments on 'With Interest Ch. 5'

by Jazz E.

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Good

Very much enjoyed the whole series! Well written and very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
magnificent

I absolutely loved the whole series.The depths of the characters,the passion between them is something many people want,need.From your first devoted reader.

nedsped44nedsped44about 19 years ago
Time well spent

It is quite rare to happen upon lengthy stories or serials which do not at some point seem to lose direction and or intensity. This series was well paced throughout, the sex not overdone, and the quality of writing was perfect for erotic fiction; not overly academic or too guttermouth. A good reading experience from start to finish. My only complaint, if one were required, is the ending I saw it coming before the end of chapter one. This is good reading!

Spectator1Spectator1about 19 years ago
The Best -- Without A Doubt

I have to say, this was an amazing story. The sensitivity with which it was created is the mark of a truly empathetic human being. Character development was second to none and the setting, for the most part, confined the story in such a way that the characters popped off the page. The irony for me is that I have no inclination towards forced sex, rape, or any of that fetish field. I stumbled upon it quite by accident and was hooked from the first line. I was hooked not because of the content but because I immediately recognized a writer of considerable talent.

This story is also proof that while sex is basically an animal act, and is portrayed as such in most instances in this story, it can be more than that. The blurry area between where lust ends and love begins was explored very deeply in this piece.

In a story I'm am submitting, I noted that an author named Shooter was the best I'd stumbled upon in my brief sojourn at Literotica. As far as gripping, full-force sex is concerned, I stand by those words but admit JAZZ E has a style that draws you into the characters in such a way that the actual recounting of the sexual acts eventually becomes secondary. We come to care for them and what happens to them. JAZZ E has subtly made us reflect upon ourselves, our own selfishness, our own passions, our own guilts. When a writer gets you to the point of thinking about yourself and your own actions, he/she has done his/her job. And when you finish a story, or book, and keep going back to it in your mind, you know it must have been superior.

Hats off to JAZZ E.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ingenious

I read this series from start to finish uninterupted. It's a riveting exciting and anthralling series....Great Job!

Mark2Mark2over 17 years ago
hot stuff

I read the whole five sections. Extremely well done - I liked the development of the relationship, as well as the exploration of the directed sexuality theme.

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsabout 17 years ago
Rare Perfection in Ink and Direction

At the title of this comment states, this was a rare treat to read, to take in...and I let each and ever part equally wash in and over me. I am a writer of this genre as well, and the direction this took was superbly executed from start to finish. I trust this talent you have has taken you far in your life as a writer? I am off to find more of your intriguing inkspill. And I thank you for taking me, my mind along on this perfect ride into submission through heart touching dominance. It was more than lovely, the journey through your words:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow, a true pleasure

This was quite honestly the best story I have ever read. Amazing plot and way with words. A true pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well written story.

Very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb

Erotica doesn't get much better than this fifth chapter. I gave Chapter 4 only four stars because I am weary of stories featuring The World's Largest Penis; but this chapter is as close to perfect as I've seen on the Internet.

This story has been deliciously filthy, but will an element of humanity and understanding.

Bay Area Guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks

Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this series and I liked the ending very much. In particular, I enjoyed the idea of the obligation sex knowing that there was a growing emotional relationship between the two. I kind of hope that they end up getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

I loved these stories. Once I started reading, I couldn't stop. Great stories, well written, So very interesting. Please write more like this.

Thanks for writing them.

David in eastern Indiana

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 12 years ago
The difference between men and boys

Is the cost of their toys. This man loves his assistant as well as he loves any other cherished, rare, inanimate object. It was a wonderful piece of erotica, but the end was completely ruined with the talk of love. Let this story serve to illustrate what love is not and how the intense pride of possession combined with lust can be confused with love. Very erotic, not even slightly loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Predictable...as always

I am so tired of the predicableness of this type of story. Try reading a series called "Family resposibilities" if you think this one is any good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous