With Mom in Croatia Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend dumped me and I found a replacement.
5.9k words
4.57
37.5k
56
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

For my 21st birthday, we planned a trip to Croatia. We heard rumors about this charming country. The main attractions are the old city of Dubrovnik, the Island of Hvar, Plitvice Lakes National Park, and the Istrian Peninsula. A big plus was that most tourists preferred to travel to Italy, France, and Spain. Despite having fantastic attractions, Croatia was much less sought after by American tourists.

Nicky suggested the place. After a short Google search, I agreed enthusiastically. It was supposed to be our third trip together and the first one abroad. Our two previous destinations, Yellowstone National Park and the Florida Keys, were planned by her and were very entertaining, so I asked her to plan this trip, too.

Nicky, my girlfriend for almost two years, was of Greek descent with a darker complexion and long, straight black hair. At 5'9" and 155 pounds, this 20-year-old was beautiful. Her exotic look contrasted mine - I was 6'0", 178 pounds, with blond hair and blue eyes. We were used to the fact that eyes were ogling us wherever we strolled.

Nicky was younger than me by a year, but she admitted having had four boyfriends already. I had only a single girlfriend before Nicky, and while we had sex together, it was mostly missionary with occasional oral - In retrospect, I'd describe it as vanilla... Nicky taught me much more. First, she improved my technique of going down on her. Then came lessons in using different positions during vaginal intercourse. After six months, we moved to a more advanced stage that included using various accessories during the act, anal sex, titfucking, and even golden showers. The more experienced I became, the more satisfied Nicky was, and her appetite grew exponentially. I enjoyed it, too. Nicky's B-cup tits have been perky and extremely sensitive. I loved their firmness and the way they bounced when we were on a roll.

Ten days before our flight to Europe, Nicky winked and said the attractions and lodgings were arranged. Only the flight tickets and car rental needed to be reserved.

I told her I'd do it at the last minute.

...

Three days later, we attended a birthday party for one of our football cheerleaders, Cindy. She was in my class, and I liked her. Occasionally, we chatted, mostly about school stuff. I suspected she had the hots for me, but it was a mute issue since she knew I was dating Nicky.

The noise was overwhelming when Nicky and I arrived at Cindy's house. People were shouting, dancing, and drinking. There was a large bowl with a mystery cocktail that everybody praised as the best they had ever tasted. Nicky and I tried it and agreed - The taste was yummy! We danced to the tune of two songs before John interrupted us and started dancing with Nicky. I filled my glass with the cocktail the third time and watched the crowd. Next, I felt somebody pulling my sleeve. It was Cindy.

I smiled, "Girl, happy birthday. You are 21 now and older than me by a week. Are you happy?"

She said, "I expect a special present from you."

"What do you mean?"

She led me to an empty room and said, "Robert, I love you. I loved you from the first moment I laid eyes on you. Since it's my birthday, can I have a kiss?"

"Sure!" I approached her and kissed her cheek.

She blurted, "Not like this, dummy. A real one!"

By that time, the cocktail reached my brain. I felt slightly dizzy, and my thought process was less coherent than usual.

She came closer, held my face, and kissed my lips hard, "Like that!"

I grinned, "I liked it."

She stared at my eyes, "Good. Now French kiss me".

I wobbled toward her and kissed her lips. Her mouth opened, and our tongues found each other. She placed my palm on her covered breast and caressed the front of my pants. My prick reacted by extending and hardening. Her small hand unzipped my pants, pulled out my erect penis, and shortly after began blowing it. As she did it, her other hand opened her blouse, and I noticed she was braless. I massaged her boob and felt very horny.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Nicky entered. Her eyes were focused on Cindy's mouth bobbing my pecker. I looked at Nicky's face, and her expression changed in slow motion from a smile to a surprise to disgust to anger, and then she began crying. She left the room without saying a word.

I pushed Cindy away, dressed up, and tried to chase Nicky. I didn't find her. After half an hour, I gave up and drove home. I tried multiple times to call her that evening and the following morning, but she didn't answer. Later in the afternoon, I got a text, 'Robert, you betrayed me. I would have forgiven many things, but not what you did with your new bitch. I am done with you. And one more thing, forget about me going with you to Croatia. As you suggested, I bought everything with your credit card, so you are stuck. I need some 'me time,' but eventually, I'll visit Croatia with a GOOD person."

Knowing Nicky, she wouldn't change her mind. I didn't even try.

...

I returned home angry at myself for being such a jerk and getting caught. Mom saw my face and asked, "Robby, what happened? You are home early, and you look upset."

"Mom, I drank too much, and Cindy seduced me. Nicky caught us in the act. We are history."

She hugged me, "Honey, people do stupid things when drunk. Give Nicky a few days to calm down and then apologize to her. She loves you, and she will forgive you."

"Mom, she is too stubborn. I screwed up royally, and she won't give me another chance. Right now, I am furious and embarrassed by my betrayal. Another issue is how to handle the trip we planned to Croatia..."

"If Cindy likes you, perhaps she'd like to join you."

"Mom, Cindy works every evening at her uncle's shop, and in the past, she told me that when she wanted to go on vacation, a month's notice was needed to find a replacement."

"It's your 21st birthday. Don't cancel the trip. I know you will have less fun than you hoped if you went with Nicky, but I can join you."

I glanced at Mom. I never went on a long trip with her. Occasionally, we drove to a nearby park and had a picnic, but never far away from home, let alone for a whole week!...

...

My father, George, and mother, Astrid, married 23 years ago in Norway. He was a traveling agent for GE, and his territory included Scandinavia and several other countries in northwestern Europe. He met my mother and fell in love with her. Their wedding was several months later. She moved to Chicago with Dad, and I was born a year and a half later. Dad continued working in Europe and was very proud of his achievements. He twice got an award for being the best employee in his division, and his salary was excellent. There was one drawback - He was home about four months a year... Mom's English was not good enough when they moved to America, so she stayed home. Later, I was born, and she decided to take care of me. As a result, she never worked out of the house.

Years passed, and I noticed she was bored at home. I suggested she find a suitable job or volunteer somewhere, but she was scared to try. She was a wonderful homemaker. My house was always spotless; my clothes were ready in my closet, and tasty food was on the table on time. Her English skills needed improvement, yet she helped me multiple times in subjects like geography, European history, and math.

At 18, I was slightly taller than her, but then my spurt started, and in 2.5 years, I rose to 6' even. At the same time, my hormones began affecting me in other ways, too. My prior impression that all females were too talkative, noisy, and loved gossip had changed. I started ogling their bodies and was fascinated by their growing breasts. Mom was the closest woman to me, and on occasions, I saw her coming from the shower covered with a large towel or a bra and panties. For a 43-year-old woman, her body was well maintained, likely because of her exercise and yoga routines.

I dreamt about having sex with her on three different occasions, but when I started dating Nicky and experimenting with sex together, my thoughts about Mom faded away.

...

I sat in my room and weighed my options. After reading some more about the attractions, I really wanted to see Croatia. Taking Mom with me would be a more significant present to her since she has never traveled beyond her birth town in Norway or Chicago. As for me, I'd have a companion to talk to, eat with, and stroll with. It won't have the same erotic excitement I would have had with Nicky, but I had to compromise. After all, it was my fault Nicky dumped me.

The following morning, I told Mom I liked her idea of joining me. I bought us flight tickets to Zagreb International Airport and reserved a car for a week.

A day later, I realized I still needed to look at the trip schedule. Nicky planned everything, and she would have updated me when the time was right. I peeked at the matrix of the daily activity she arranged for us. Our flight was a red-eye, and we were supposed to land in Zagreb the following morning. We'd take another short flight to Pula, rent a car, and drive for an hour to Koversada. We'd stay there for two days and then continue our trip toward Plitvice Lakes.

I was about to Google Koversada, but a friend called me, and I forgot about it. I'd have enough time to read about the place during our flights.

On the day we were leaving, Mom was confused, unsure what to put in her luggage. I had never been to Europe, but I looked at the suggestions online and checked the weather predictions. I arranged my carry-on and personal bag in half an hour. Next, I helped Mom with her stuff. I told her to place her toiletry in two small plastic bags and chose with her summary things, including short skirts, thin short-sleeve blouses, sunglasses, a hat, sunblock lotion, and two bikini-type swimsuits.

She smiled, "Honey, I am not 18 anymore. Don't you think, at my age, a one-piece swimsuit is more appropriate?"

"Mom, your body looks great, and nobody knows you there. By the way, southern Europeans are much less conservative than Americans. You'll see."

She placed the two bikinis in her luggage but added a black one-piece, too...

...

We arrived at Pula around noon. After so many hours of sitting on the narrow airplane seats, we were tired. We drank hot coffee and drove to Koversada. By 2 pm, we entered our apartment, and I started reading about the place.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. The place was perfect for Nicky and me - A naturist's paradise on an island connected to the shore by a bridge. I started laughing, and Mom asked me what it was about. I let her read about the place and watched her expression change as she learned about it.

She finished ten minutes later, gazed at me, and smirked, "Honey, now I get why you wanted me to bring the bikini."

I chuckled, "Mom, if you wear the bikini, you'll be the most dressed person here..."

She looked me in the eye, "Are you planning to be naked like the others here?"

"I'd love to do it. If everybody else is naked, looking like the others is OK. The only reason I might reconsider is if it embarrassed you."

"Robby, it's your birthday and YOUR trip. You should do whatever you want."

"Mom, what about you?"

"I'll walk to the island wearing the bikini. If I see that everybody else is naked and nobody ogles me, I might change my mind, but if I do, I'd better have an alcoholic drink before..."

I grinned, "That's the spirit! It's 3 pm now, and the temperature is 80 degrees. Would you like to rest or stroll toward the island?"

"We can walk there. The brochure said there are multiple places to sit and rest on the island's beaches."

Mom put on her white bikini, and I wore my Speedo. We crossed the bridge and saw a young couple strolling naked and chatting enthusiastically in German. When they passed us, they nodded hello and stared mockingly at our swimsuits.

I commented, "They are used to seeing naked people, so we attract attention..."

She mumbled, "Honey, let's get to the island first."

It was a small island with the middle part covered with trees and the outer parts with multiple small beaches. Two beaches had groups of 4-7 people sitting and talking; the other three had a couple each, and there was one person in two others. Everybody was naked.

Mom moved to an empty beach, sat on a large rock, and looked at me, "Honey, it's your birthday. What do YOU want us to do?"

I hesitated before answering, " We can continue wearing our swimsuits if you feel uncomfortable. If you wouldn't mind, I'll take mine off. However, if you wonder about my fantasy - I'd rather both of us be in the nude..."

She smiled, "I knew this is what you wanted, but I wasn't sure you'd admit it. Robbi, take off your Speedo. It will take me a couple of minutes to relax, and then I'll do the same."

I removed the swimsuit. Knowing Mom was watching me caused my penis to stir, and soon it was half-mast.

I wasn't looking at her but heard her gasping, "Robbi, last time I saw you naked, you were five years old. After your birthday, you insisted you'd do everything yourself. Now and then, I peeked at you to ensure you did everything right, but I never intentionally explored your body. You became a handsome young man! I am so proud of you. You are tall, blond, with deep-blue eyes, athletic built, and... a nice thing between your legs."

"Mom, if you continue staring at my body, my member will become harder."

She grinned, "Son, if we are going to be naked, we better get used to anybody staring at our bodies and our bodies' reactions."

"Mom, it's easy for you to say it. You are dressed. And even if you're naked, nobody can see when you become aroused."

She sighed, "You are partially right. I don't have a pole that rises when I am horny, but I become wet down there, and occasionally, it starts dripping down my thighs."

I stayed quiet.

She waited five more minutes and said, "Luckily, I did not drink the alcohol on the flight. I poured it into my empty water bottle. I drank it before we left the apartment, and feel more relaxed now."

And without too much fanfare, she unclasped her top and let it fall to the sand. The bottom followed. She stood in place and glanced at me.

My eyes were focused on her C-cup tits. They had slight sag. The darker nipples protruded forward as if challenging me to dare disapprove... My first instinct was, 'I wish I could touch these beauties.' My cock felt the same way, and seconds later, the head pointed skyward!

Mom peeked at my engorged cock and grinned, "Robbi, this is the best compliment I got from you, and you didn't even say anything..."

I stuttered, "Youu are sooo beautiiful and seexy! Why haven't youuu worn nice cloothes to shoow your gorgeouus body before?"

"Honey, I didn't need to do it at home, and we hardly went outside. You were busy with Nicky..."

"You probably don't think so, but your body is sexier than Nicky's."

"You are such a gentleman. It's nice to hear you do not think my body is disgusting, but it's not true. Nicky is young, tall, and likely has perky boobs. There is no comparison!"

I stared at her, "You are so wrong! Your green eyes are amazing. Your body is more voluptuous, and it's hard for me to remove my eyes from your more curvaceous tits."

She smirked, "Yes, I noticed it's HARD... for you."

I whispered, "It's so difficult to ogle your heavenly body and not be able to touch it..."

She looked at me strangely, "Robby, it's your birthday. I know how you feel, but you are rushing things."

"I am sorry. However, I'd like to know what you would have felt if you were in my place - A young man full of raging hormones, watching nude Venus before me?..."

She mumbled, "I'd feel the same..." Her body quivered.

"Mom, are you OK? I'd hug you, but I am scared."

She stayed silent. After a long pause, she whispered, "Honey, we have two days here."

I lay on the warm sand. My aching pecker was directed upward. I closed my eyes, but Mom's beautiful breasts were already engraved in my mind. I felt Mom leaning down and resting on her back by me. I could hear her rapid breathing and smell her sunblock lotion. My pulse was 120 beats per minute.

A short time later, Mom whispered, "I hate sand in my hair," and her head moved to lean on my chest. I placed my hand around her shoulder, and we rested for 15 minutes. I think 'rested' was not the right word because both pulses were much faster than usual... Yet we hardly moved.

Then Mom's face turned to me. I waited several seconds and glanced at her. Her face was a couple of inches from mine. I watched her luscious lips and felt my lips become dry. I licked them and continued staring at hers.

I barely heard her say, "Honey, it's your birthday. Go ahead..."

My head was spinning. Did I understand correctly what she was saying? Will I destroy the magic moment by making the wrong move?...

I couldn't resist my urge. I slowly crossed the short distance between our faces, and my lips found hers. I kissed her softly. She groaned and shut her eyes. I kissed her again, this time sucking her lips lightly. I felt her lips tremble under mine. I waited a few seconds and kissed her one more time, gently spreading her lips for me. My tongue penetrated her hot mouth and found her wet tongue. The two danced together for a short time, and then Mom's body turned on her side toward me, "Honey, I do not have an erection like you, but I am very wet now... I think it's time to leave the island and return to our room."

I helped her up. We collected our stuff and walked back to shore. Naked. We saw three couples going in the opposite direction. Everybody said politely hello or hi, and nobody gave dirty looks. It was an incredible feeling - Being naked and having no concerns about it.

...

After arriving at our apartment, Mom took a shower first. She exited the bathroom smiling, "The hot water is refreshing. I was skeptical in the beginning, but I love it here."

I was barely listening to what she was saying; She was naked, and her beautiful breasts bounced freely before my eyes... My cock thought so, too, and started growing. As I was on my way to wash off the sand, Mom noticed my predicament and commented, "Son, if you need help soaping your back, call me. However, you'll have to ask nicer if you need help with your front."

I laughed and went to shower. I felt great - Mom was comfortable naked, and our behavior became more... sexual. It was the talk, the innuendo, the kisses. I knew we'd cross the line soon and was anxious to do it.

After the shower, I returned to the bedroom. Mom was reading People Magazine in bed. My rod, which shriveled during the time I was in the bathroom, started climbing up again. Mom put the journal on the nearby dresser and glanced at me. Her eyes concentrated on my expanding pecker. She smirked, "Honey, I can see the blood leaving your brain and rushing to your tool. The immediate risk is you may faint. The other potential problem is that your lower brain will take over, and I'll be in danger..."

I grinned, "Mom, you are playing with fire, and you know it. I already told you that your fantastic naked body is too sexy. I don't know for how long I'll be able to hold myself before submitting to incest."

She chortled, "Son, come to Mommy, I'll hug, caress, and relax you..."

I stared at her smiling face and smirked, "Mom, hugging me with those glorious exposed tits swaying in front of my eyes will definitely relax me! No doubt my aroused cock will deflate in seconds..."

She faked innocence, "I am your Mom, don't you trust me?!..."

"For the first time, I do not trust you. More importantly, I do not trust myself!"

"OK, honey. If you don't mind, I'll try to sleep." She stayed on her back, rested her head on both palms, and spread her legs somewhat. The result was that her breasts moved up and looked more prominent, and her cunt lips were in full view.

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers
12