With Mom in Croatia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "Mom, I can't resist you. Please don't blame me later..."

She pretended to be asleep.

I lay on the bed inches from her terrific body, with her sweet smell pushing my member another inch up. My hand caressed her flat tummy, feeling the strong muscles underneath. She gasped but didn't stop me. My hand moved up slowly toward her left tit. Mom didn't move, but her breathing accelerated. I cupped the firm boob and kneaded it. She began moaning. I closed on her dark nipple and saw it harden before touching it. She opened her eyes and gazed at me lovingly, "Robby, I wondered how long until you take matters into your own hands. I wanted you the first moment I saw you naked on the island." She caressed my hair, "Your touch is so gentle and pleasant. Do you like my boob?"

I stuttered, "Moom, I loove it. But I aaam not suure how loong before my peenis decide to exploode..."

Her palm engulfed my raging shaft, "Play as much as you want. If I feel you are about to climax, I'll squeeze your tool and not let it cum until your brain is ready."

I looked at her, "Mom, that's cruel!"

She giggled, "I know, but it was a good excuse to play with your impressive cock. It's rock-hard, but the skin is velvety with bulging veins. It feels so good in my hand. I suspect it would feel even better inside other parts of my body..."

I glanced at her with astonishment, "Until yesterday, you were my loving Mom. Look at what happened in this place in less than 24 hours."

"I am as surprised as you. I think it's a combination of beautiful weather, a relaxing atmosphere, nobody we know can see us, being naked together for the first time in our lives, and unfulfilled sexual energy, which accumulated for too long."

"Mom, I'd like to make love to you..."

She grinned, "Make love to me, son, but at one point, I may become too aroused and change my mind from 'making love' to 'hard fucking...'

I couldn't take the talking and innuendos anymore. I kissed her full lips, and my palm kneaded her fantastic tit. I pinched the nipple lightly, and she groaned. Her hand started bobbing my cock. My prick came dangerously close to the point of no return. I removed her palm from my organ and dove on her cunt. I licked the puffy external folds and sucked gently on the upper part as I felt her torso extending. Mom was approaching a climax! She placed her hands on my head and pushed my face deeper into her. Shortly after, her body shivered, and she began whimpering.

I was proud of myself for making Mom cum with my mouth. I shoved my tongue inside her wet pussy and milked her nectar. When her orgasm started subsiding, I inserted two fingers into her cunt and began fingering her while my tongue toyed with her clitoris. Immediately, her body jolted, and the whimpers changed to screams.

My member ached and reminded me it craved action, too. I moved up, aimed my cock at her entrance, and shoved it inside gradually. When she felt my hard 71/2", her mouth opened, and her breathing became shallow. I was surprised at how tight the tunnel was. After all, I came through the same tunnel 21 years ago... Did the rare sex shrink her cunt over time?

I didn't know the answer, but the narrow orifice made it extremely enjoyable. Again I came dangerously close to cumming. But this time, I didn't stop or change position. I pounded her pussy with increasing power and speed. Mom was alternating screaming with crying. I climaxed deep in her womb with a vengeance, drowning her cunt with gallons of spunk. I still recall as I deposited my seed in her vagina, I prayed to god not to let Mom get pregnant...

We rested for a while. Eventually, Mom opened her eyes and smiled, "Honey, I feel terrific! I still remember the last time I had such a blissful orgasm - It was one year before the dinosaurs' extinction... Now, if you excuse me, I'll shower and return to bed pure and clean. Unless you care to join me and do my back..."

I kissed her lips, "I'd love to join you, but I'd rather do your front, too."

She sighed, "Son, you are so naughty. How can I say no?"

I whispered, "I love you, Mom."

...

Mom was standing under the pouring hot water when I entered the bathroom. The sight of her lifting her hands to shampoo her dirty blond hair behind a cloud of vapors was highly erotic. She looked so sexy with her mammaries jiggling from side to side each time her hands were scrubbing her long hair...

"Robby, are you going to ogle my body for long or help me as promised?"

I undressed rapidly, realizing that my prick had come back to life and moved upward halfway already. Mom giggled, "Son, your cock reacts as if I am a Playboy Bunny. Down boy, down!"

She turned her back to me, and I joined her in the tub. I grabbed the soaped loofa and began doing her upper back. I came closer to her and placed my still-rising dick in her crack. Her toned glutes contracted on my engorged penis as her tushie swayed slowly from side to side. I loved the feeling and prolonged the time it took to rub her backside.

"Robby, you did great, but after 20 minutes of scrubbing my back, you probably already peeled my skin. I was under the impression you offered to massage... sorry, soap my front, too."

She turned to me, and her pretty face glowed, "I love how you did my back, but I want to watch and feel your big hands on the rest of my body."

I kissed her, let the loofa fall, and used both my hands to tweak her orbs. They were smooth, gorgeous, and... slippery. I pinched the nipples, which hardened under my touch. Mom whispered, "Be careful, honey; if you get me excited, I'll rape you right here in the tub!"

I whispered back, "That's what I wanted to hear, Mom." I turned her to face the wall with her back to me and inserted my tumescent cock deep inside her pussy from behind. She gasped and spread her legs.

I kissed the side of her neck, making her quiver, "Mom, the other night, I dreamt about having sex with you in the shower. I live my dream now."

She mumbled, "Honey, please, I don't care about 'nice sex.' I want you to fuck me! You made me so horny with your gentle touches. I wish you ravage my body. I do not care for a mild climax; I want an explosion!"

Now that I had a free ticket to pound her sweet cunt, I began thrusting in and out with increasing speed. Mom's body began shuddering about a minute later. She leaned on the wall with both arms but was still unsteady. My cock impaled her, preventing her from falling. I used my right hand to limit her movement rightward and pinched her left nipple hard with my left. Her body movements became uncontrolled. I leaned on her, preventing her excessive sideways movements, and placed my right palm on her mound. My forefinger massaged her love nub, and I heard her wailing. I continued my assault on her body for another 15 minutes before depositing my slimy juices deep inside her vagina.

I started relaxing soon after I came, but Mom was still shaking like a leaf in the wind, and I had to hold her for five long minutes before her brain gradually regained control of her body. She was too weak, so I lifted her in my arms and carried her to bed. Both of us were wet from the shower and sweat, but we were too exhausted to care. We fell asleep soon after.

...

The following morning, I peeked through the window. It was a sunny day, not a cloud in the sky, and already 75 degrees. We couldn't ask for a better start. Mom woke up, stretched, and smiled, "The world looks so beautiful. I don't care about global warming, American politics, or the war in Ukraine. I am in love, and the morning is great!"

"Mom, let's get breakfast and decide what to do next."

"I know what I'd like to do - The sea water is calm and blue. I want to get on the beach, suntan, and swim in the Adriatic sea."

The buffet at Amfora restaurant was amazing. The only question we had was what we wished to eat, from freshly picked vegetables to a variety of meats and local cheeses. Everything was delicious! The coffee was tasty, too.

We returned to our apartment with our stomachs too full. After resting to digest the meal, we headed to the seashore, carrying two bottles of water, hats, sunglasses, sunblock lotion, and two large towels.

Watching my former prude mother strolling naked was a joy; No longer concerned others would stare at her or mock her appearance. The way her hips swayed, her ample breasts wiggled, and her happy face - I was in paradise!

The beach was less sandy than expected and was covered with small round stones. We found two reclining chairs and sat down. Several guests were walking by, looking for rare shells or sitting on chairs and chatting. A few others were playing in the water.

The temperature rose fast; an hour later, it was in the mid-80s. Mom's skin became pinkish, and she asked me to spread suntan lotion on her body. I began with her back. The skin was hot. I whispered, "We should have done it earlier."

She sighed, "True, but I wanted to get some tan and didn't think the sun would burn me after only one hour."

I did her back and moved to her round ass. Her developed glutes felt terrific to the touch. She giggled, "You seem to take your time spreading the lotion on my ass. I hope your intentions are decent..."

I laughed, "For now. I like everything about your body, including your sexy butt."

Next, I did her long legs. She lay in her chair and signaled me to do her front while she did her face. I started with her mildly freckled shoulders and continued down to her chest. Spreading the oily stuff on her gorgeous tits was pleasurable. I loved it and forgot to move down until Mom whispered, "Honey, three guests are watching us. Are you sure you wish to give me a chest massage in public?"

I woke up from my daze and looked around. She was right. Several males were glancing at my hands, rubbing her exposed tits with the poking nipples. I smiled at them and gradually moved to her flat tummy. Knowing people were staring at us, I skipped her cunt, despite my urge to touch it...

When I finished and sat on my chair, Mother smiled at me, "My original plan was to tan for at least another hour. However, the sun is hot, and your hands on my body made it feel much hotter. I am going for a swim. Care to join me?"

...

Minutes later, we were in the cool Mediterranean seawater. The contrast vs. the hot sun was a relief. We swam for 10 minutes along the shoreline, and then Mom stopped. She had a strange smile. I looked at her quizzingly.

She hesitated and said dreamily, "I remember my wedding night. Dad was so sweet and promised me the moon. He insisted I deserved everything I ever wanted. I told him my fantasy was to feel like a mermaid princess and make love in the sea. He vowed to make it happen one day. We never did..."

I hugged her tightly, "I am not Dad, but I'll be honored to accomplish your wish."

She didn't answer, but the teary eyes and the pleading look were enough. I lifted her chin and kissed her softly, then sucked on her upper lip. She glued herself to me and moaned, "Honey, I love you so much... If I died now, it was still worth it all!"

I held her back with one hand and used the other to knead her sensitive nipple. Her hands pulled my head for a French kiss, and her groin gyrated against my expanding pecker. I continued holding her with my left hand as my right descended to her abdomen and further down until it reached her mound.

Her face disengaged from mine, and she stared at my face lovingly, "Robby dear, I think I am ready now." Next, she placed her small hand on my erect cock and lightly rubbed it. She closed the gap between us and inserted the spongy head into her cunt. My cock slipped easily, aided by her abundant secretions. I lifted her body in the water and slowly lowered her onto my waiting stiffy. I felt the head pushing her cervix deeper and stopped for a couple of seconds. She grabbed my shoulders and started riding me. I placed my palms on her ass cheeks and helped her while my eyes focused on her swaying titties. She rode slowly with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. Mom was living her dream, and I was merely there to help keep her safe.

After several minutes, her pulse increased. Mom was on her way to a blissful ending. I French kissed her again, dancing with her tongue. Seconds later, I placed my thumb on her clit and stroked it lightly. Her head extended back, and her body started jerking wildly in my arms. My cock was buried deep in her cunt, but I didn't even try to orgasm. Our trip just started, and I'd have plenty of time to enjoy sex with Mom. My goal was to watch my lover Mom live out her fantasy...

12