All Comments on 'With Mother's Approval'

by vpgbisub

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
two fantasies in one

great story ~ having Mom approve potentially brings a wealth of ideas to the story ~ i would be interested to see how their home life is going to be after this ~ i hope the story continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

i'm too eager to see what's gonna happen. get quick with the continuation, please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
next story should be in incest/taboo

this really is a borderline story for gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm sure his mom has a plan....

I reckon she's had anal before. My guess is, after several other encounters they will both get ass-fucked while kneeling face-to-face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SOME SUCK

NEVER SUCED ACOCK BUT I REALY WANT TO NOW

DONT KNOW IF IM TO OLD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I need two blow jobs too...lol

Interesting story. It is quite different letting a guy suck my dick compared to letting a cute, sexy girl suck my dick. I'd use you the same way. I'd have two hands on the back of your head so I would thrust deep into your throat while pushing your head down. I'd hold you down on it until you took it all then I'd let you slide back off. When ejaculating, I'd just have the head of my dick in your mouth so you would feel and taste the entire orgasm....every sticky glob...LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sequel

I think a sequel is in order don't you think. Maybe Mr. Lynch fucking the mom as the son watches and then the son sucking Mr. Lynch's cock clean. That would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i wished my mother was so broadminded.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
my mother is dead and buried.?

best place for the old cow.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot

that was so hot had me hard as a rock and stroking through the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very nice, hot and interesting. A different view, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a good mother

My mother found out that I was seeing okder men when I was 17. She allowed men to come to our house and come up to my room to enjoy me. It was one day when she told me she had a man she knew who would like to meet me. Jimmey was his name and I had known him all my life. I had not known he enjoyed young men. Mother called me down to the living room and told me Jimmey was here to enjoy me if I would like. I told her I would be glad to spend time with him . She then said to take him up to her room. She said you both will enjoy the double bed. I thank her and we went to her room. I saw Jimmey a number of time after that. Jimmey often came with gift for my mother.He was the man who got my anal cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good tale

As a fellow cock sucker, I enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I can understand the young mans love of cock. I have been a cock sucker ever since I sucked my first cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom

MY MOM.SEEN,ME AND MY BROTHER GO INTO THE GARAGE AND SHE WAS WONDERING WHAT WE WERE DOING,ME AND HIM WENT IN FRONT OF THE CAR THAT WAS PARKED INSIDE,WE TOOK OUR PANTS OFF AND I GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES AND STARTED SUCKING HIS COCK,MY MOM SNUCK IN AND CLIMBED UP TO THE TOP,SHE WAS LOOKING DOWN AT US,I WAS SUCKING MY BROTHER OFF REAL GOOD, AND I STARTED LICKING HIS ASS,I DID THAT FOR AWHILE THEN WENT BACK TO SUCKING HIM OFF,HE STARTED COMING IN MY MOUTH, AND I SWALLOW ALL HIS CUM, THEN HE DID THE SAME TO ME,WHEN WE WERE DONE WE WENT INTO THE HOUSE,MY MOM CAME IN AND I ASKED HER WERE SHE WAS AND SHE SAID THE NEIGHBORS, I STARTED DOING SOME HOMEWORK I HAD TO DO,I WAS SITTING AT THE. KITCHEN TABLE,SHE SAT DOWN NEXT TO ME AND SAID WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING IN THE GARAGE,I SAID JUST SCREWING AROUND,SHE SAID DID YOU ENJOY IT, I SAID I GUESS,SHE SAID YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE ENJOYING IT ALOT,I LOOKED AT HER AND SAID YOU SEEN US,SHE SMILED AND SAID YOU BET I DID YOU LITTLE FAGGOT, I SAID ARE YOU GOING TO TELL DAD,SHE SAID YOUR DAD.PROBABLY MAKE YOU SUCK HIS COCK,SHE SAID YOU WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU, I SAID YEAH I WOULD LOVE TO SUCK DADS COCK,SHE SAID IF I LET HER ,WATCH ME AND MY BROTHER ,TOMORROW SUCK OFF EACH OTHER,SHE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR DAD PUT HIS BIG COCK IN YOUR MOUTH, I SAID YEAH YOU CAN WATCH US I SAID YOU CAN WATCH ALL THE TIME WE SUCK EACH OTHER OFF, SHE SAID FROM NOW ON,,I WANT YOU TWO TO DO IT IN MY BEDROOM, SHE SAID THAT SHE LOVES WATCHING TWO GUYS SUCKING COCK,SHE SAID YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR FATHER'S GENES FOR SURE, I SAID WHAT SHE SAID YOUR DAD AND HIS BROTHER SUCKED EACH OTHER OFF ALL THE TIME TOO, I SAID REALLY,SHE SAID YOUR DAD PROBABLY SUCK YOU TWO OFF WHEN HE FINDS OUT,I SAID YOU DON'T CARE,SHE SAID ONCE YOU GUYS SUCK EACH OTHER OFF AND AFTER A FEW TIMES,THAT SHE WOULD LOVE TO SUCK US ALL OFF,SHE SAID EVERY ONE CAN ENJOY EACH OTHER CUMM,SHE SAYS TOMORROW WHEN YOU SUCK YOUR BROTHER COCK,WHEN HE CUMS IN YOUR MOUTH,I WHAT YOU TO PUT IT IN MY MOUTH , I SAID REALLY,SHE SAID I LOVE TO TASTE HOW MY SON'S TASTE, I SAID OK,I SAID WHEN YOU AND DAD ARE LAYING IN BED,CAN I COME IN THERE AND SUCK HIS COCK,SHE SAID ANYTIME YOU WANT, I SAID WOULD YOU SUCK HIS COCK WITH ME,SHE SAID OG COURSE I WOULD,SHE SAID I LOVE ALL MY BOYS TO BE SWEET FAGS,SHE SAID YOU GUYS CAN SUCK EACH OTHER OFF,ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE IN THE HOUSE,FROM NOW ON,I GAVE HER A BIG KISS AND SAID I LOVE YOU MON, SHE SAID I LOVE YOU TO FAGGOT,I SMILED AND WENT OUTSIDE,WHEN MY DAD GOT HOME AND FOUND OUT WHAT MY MOTHER SAID TO HIM,WHEN I CAME IN THE HOUSE,HE WAS SITTING IN HIS CHAIR IN THE LIVING ROOM,HE CALLED ME IN THERE AND SAID TO DROP TO MY KNEES AND TAKE HIS COCK OUTTA HIS PANTS, AND SUCK HIM OFF UNTIL HE CUMS,I GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES AND SUCKED HIS COCK UNTIL HE CAME AND AFTER I WAS DONE HE GAVE ME A KISS REALGOOD SO HE COULD TASTE HIS OWN SPERM,SO WE ALL.EVEN MY MOM WERE SUCKING ALL THE COCKS,WE ALL LOVE IT,AND GOING TO KEEP ON DOING IT FOREVER, MON WANTS ALL THE GUYS TO BE FAGGOTS,SO WE ALL ARE,AND FEARY HAPPY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cool

gay sex plus voyuer incest is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Luv cum

I been sucking cock since a preteen, and sucked a lot of older men back then,.till today I suck as much cock as I can.

herfun101@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really i need more

I need more stories like this. Im not into the derogatory talk though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Caught by Mom

My parents both worked, and thinking we'd have the house to ourselves for a few hours I asked a friend to come over after school. Neither of us was aware my mother had come home early until she came in the bedroom and caught me with my friend's thick cock in my mouth. We unsuccessfully attempted to cover up as she turned on her heel, mumbling "nasty" as she walked out of the room. Like the story, my friend was only one of six I was sucking regularly, but unlike the story she didn't encourage me to continue. She didn't discourage me either, and I continued sucking those six cocks, but found other places to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I did it

Right before starting high school my buddy's mom caught me sucking him and started laughing. To make a long story short, she told her entire family and some of her trusted friends. I got to be quite open about it at his house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Caught

My mom caught me sucking some boys off in our back yard. She watched thru the kitchen window. Later that night she told me she seen me. Asked if they made me do it, I told her no, It was my idea. She asked me how an 11 year old could even think of such a thing. I told her I seen her doing it to her "friends" and seen that they liked it, so i wanted to be like her

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Caught

My friend's mom caught him sucking my cock! When confronted later after I went home, he told her that he wanted to explore oral sex and became enamored at my penis because I was hung, thick, veiny and circumcised. His mom would later admit that my cock looked man sized compared her boy' s smaller uncut cock.

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorabout 5 years ago
WOW! I wish

Lucky boy, doing what you love; plus, no need to hide your needs. However, once my secret was 'out', I wouldn't be able to commit to just having one man to please.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Thrilling!

Oh! wouldn't I love to be in Jimmy's shoes (or Mr Lynch's for that matter!!) Having mom's approval and getting to demonstrate how a great bj is done would be every exhibitionist's dream. Mom realised she could never keep Jimmy under control for ever and her last comment about Jimmy's future treat was wicked!! More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
don't think so

Didn't happen. A fantasy.

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesalmost 2 years ago

You need to write ch.2

Where mom starts training her son

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

OMG ! part 2. great Mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous