With My Master Baytor 01

Story Info
Answering His Ad.
4.1k words
4.5
3.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Denker42
Denker42
79 Followers

With a Master Baytor 01

There is a website called Creative Masturbation that I visit often. It offers helpful suggestions for an enriched solo sex life with fantasy material to make your self-pleasuring sessions more exciting. Yesterday I saw an ad on the site that wasn't there before:

Are you a compulsive masturbator?

or just a chronic and habitual one?

Is your habit getting out of hand?

Would like some help getting it under control?

I'm an experienced mentor in this field. My name is Master Robert, and I can be of assistance. If you feel guilty or ashamed, or just in need of some firm, old-fashioned male guidance,

my lap and strap are waiting!

Phone xxx-xxx-xxxx for free introductory chat and session!

The ad was right up my alley (so to speak). A program of discipline for excessive wanking, from a strict father figure, was one of my oldest and juiciest fantasies. It was 11 PM when I saw the ad, much too late to phone for an appointment, but I knew I had to do so next morning. If Master Robert was at all good at his game, and unless his fees were entirely prohibitive, I knew I would become a regular client.

Next day, at 10 AM (so as not to seem too eager), I phoned the number he'd given.

"Master Robert," he answered, in gruff but friendly voice, when he picked up. "How can I help you?"

"Good morning, sir," I answered. "I saw your ad on-line yesterday evening, and I'm responding to it. I'd like to make an appointment for the introduc­tory visit you offer. I've been masturbating since I was 14 years old, and would truly appreciate your guidance.

"All guys play with themselves," he answered. "Why is your wanking a problem?"

"To be frank, it isn't, sir. I don't feel guilty or ashamed. There's no one I need to hide it from, and I enjoy doing it. It's just that the idea of being caught wanking and soundly punished for it, turns me on like crazy. The thought of a regular program of discipline for incorrigible masturbators even more so! Would you be up for a scene like that? If you are, I'll gladly pay any reasonable fee. I don't need a free introduction."

"Well," he said. "I can be frank right back. Scenes along those lines are my favourite kind; and as I'm retired, on a good pension, mentoring and spanking the bare bottoms of young men like you is partly for my own pleasure, I think you'll find that my fees are very reasonable. I'll charge you something because I've found that people don't value what they don't have to pay for, but it will be a fee you can afford."

"And my thanks for offering to pay my fee on your first visit, but there will be no charge for it. That first visit is as much for me as for you. We will be getting to know each other to see if we get along and can have business - or pleasure - with each other. If we do, we'll agree on a fee and a regular schedule of visits."

"A regular schedule, sir?"

"Yes, I don't like to take one-time or occasional clients. It can be twice a week, or once a month, but with whatever arrangement, your orgasms will be under my control and with my permission. How does that sound?"

"It's more than I was looking for, sir? Does that mean I would wear a cock cage and you would be my keyholder?"

"Not necessarily, young man. What is your name by the way - so I can stop calling you 'young man.' It's rude and it may not be appropriate. For all I know, you're older than I am."

"My name is Dan, or Daniel, sir. I'm 26 years old. Not to be rude, sir, but you haven't answered my question."

"Thanks for your interest and respectful attitude Dan. My full name is Robert Thierry, though you will rarely use it. I prefer that you call me 'Sir,' as you have been doing, or 'Mentor.' You can refer to me as 'Master Robert.'

"No, I haven't yet answered, but I will. The answer is no. I might become your keyholder, if that's what you want, but there are other arrangements we could make. You might wear a cage, but hold the key yourself. The cage would automatically record every time you took it off, so I would know how often you did it."

Or, if you were married or had a steady girl or boyfriend, we could agree that he or she would be your keyholder, and maybe a witness or participant when I punish you."

"Or we could work on an honour system. You would not wear a cage at all but simply report to me how many times you did yourself since your last visit."

"We'll work it out as we get to know each other, and as you get clear on what you're looking for. The point is, you won't just wank meaninglessly, every time you feel like it. It will be a deliberate choice, and it will come at some price. Do you still want an appointment with me?"

"Very much, sir. When are you free? I could come this evening, or tomorrow."

"No, that won't do. You have some work to do first. We can make an appointment for a week from now. Tell me your email address."

I did, and spelled it out for him as he wrote it down. Then he continued: "I will send you an e-form asking for details of your sexual interests and experience, and also your hard and soft limits. It will also ask for a short statement on how masturbation figures in your over-all sex life, what it means to you, and what you hope to accomplish under a mentor's supervision and discipline."

"My message will include the address of an adult toy store downtown. You will go there tomorrow evening, when you were hoping to meet with me, and you will buy a cock cage from Peter, who works there and will help you. It will cost about $300, but will be worth it. It's a one-time expense and will play a big part in our work together. It's a top of the line model, comfortable to wear, that will deprive you of privacy in your sex life and make it impossible for you to keep secrets from me. That unit is a requirement for all my clients. If you decide not to buy it, Peter will let me know that he hasn't seen you, and I will forget about you. If you do buy it, write to let me know, and I will offer an appointment for our first interview."

"Peter will be in the store at that time. Ask for him by name, and tell him that you applying to train with me. He will know what you need, take your measurements and show you how to put it on and take it off. He'll also explain what it records and how we might use it. Any questions?"

"Just one, sir," I answered him. "If you decline to work with me, or I with you, will Peter take the cage back?"

"Not with a refund. If you wish, he will clean it for another user and sell it for you on consignment taking a cut for doing so. But if you're serious about getting your masturbation habit under discipline, you will probably decide to keep it and use it alone or with a different keyholder. Once you buy it, it will be yours - and a used item. You will walk out of the store wearing it, and with the key on a fine steel chain around your neck. Later you may give that chain to someone else - a special person who will be your keyholder

You can wear it in the shower and will need to sit down to pee, but you will not take the cage off before our appointment. I'll always want you horny when I meet with you, and you can start getting used to that."

"No, sir. You've me a lot to think about, but you sound like the real deal - like you've been around the block, know what you're talking about and have worked with many clients. I'll buy the cage and am looking forward to meeting you."

He answered, "I think you'll find that I do know what I'm doing, and that working with me will be a serious business, though it will also give pleasure to both of us."

We ended the phone call. Ten minutes later, my laptop dinged to tell me an email had arrived. It repeated the mentor's interest in meeting me and gave his own full name and coordinates, along with the adddress of Peter's store. A six-page questionnaire was attached. I did indeed have some thinking and some work to do. I could see up front that this mentoring relationship was going to be a heavy trip, not just a stroll in the park.

* * * * *

Next morning as Sir (so I already thought of him) instructed, I went downtown, found the toy store and introduced myself to Peter, who turned out to be its owner. He was a handsome man who looked to be in his 30's, maybe 10 years older than I was. When I told him that Mr. Thierry had sent me, he greeted me warmly while correcting me. "It's Professor Thierry, actually. He used to teach sexology at Columbia, but he's retired now. Keeps his hand in, though - so to speak. As I gather you do as well." He chuckled at his own pun.

I did too, a bit nervously, as I was already feeling embarrassed. "You know him well, then?" I answered.

"I was his pupil for eight years - two of them formally at Columbia as his student in a Master's program and six years privately, under his mentorship, as you will be if he accepts to work with you. And if you get along with him. He's a demanding teacher, but you will learn a lot."

"Demanding how? And what should I expect to learn."

"You'll learn what you need to and want to. I won't say more about him than I just have. He sends his beginners to me to be fitted for their cock cage, and asks me to warn them about him, as I've just done, without going in to specifics. He'll want you to work out your own relationship with him and your ideas about him without being influenced by a former pupil."

"You don't see him any more?"

"I still see him from time-to-time. I wear a cage myself, and he's still one of my keyholders. My wife is the other."

I stared at his crotch. "I can't see anything there."

He took my wrist and pressed my hand over his sex. All I felt was a slightly rounded plate. "No, it's very discreet. It has a hole in it to let me pee, but no one can see it's there unless I drop my pants and show them. Yours will be the same. It's very comfortable, after you get used to wearing it. And no one will know (unless you want them to) that your sex has been taken under control, and is no longer yours to play with."

"Enough chat now. Are you ready to buy your cage, or do you want more time to think about it?"

"No, I think I'm ready. You come across as sane and normal and proud to have been his pupil. Can't give a better recommendation than that."

He chuckled again. "Come on, lets get you measured."

"Before we do that, could you show me what I'll be wearing. I gather it's a specific model that I'm supposed to buy."

"Sure, we can do that first. Just come with me." He led me to a section of the store where cages of at least a dozen different design were displayed on two shelves.

"Your device will be expensive ($348 with the tax) but if you're serious about chastity or masturbation control, it's worth it. It's not only discreet and comfortable, but has a battery and a small computer chip in this flat part that will sit just over your penis, keeping a record like this one, (he showed me a printout) of when you take the cage off and when you orgasm."

"See, it comes in two parts, the ring with the plate on top fits around your whole package - over the penis and under the testes, locked in place so that short of castrating you, it can't be removed without the key. The little plate above the penis contains the electronics. The second part is this small round cage which fits just over the penis - not the whole package. These hooks on it fit into the ring part and turn slightly, like so." He showed me. "Then the two parts are held together by the same lock that keeps the ring in place."

"I don't want to be castrated. What happens if the key gets lost?"

"The device comes with two keys, and you can get as many more as you want from the company that makes them - CockSure Ltd. - just by sending them the code number engraved on the device. See? Here. They recommend too that that you put one key in a really secure place, like a safety deposit box, before giving the other to your keyholder."

"OK. That sounds safe enough. Take the measurements you need, and I'll buy one."

"Right. Come with me."

"Sue!" he called out to an assistant. "Mind the store, please. I'm with a customer." He led me to a private room and closed its door behind us. "Drop your pants and shorts, please, and show me your equipment."

I felt embarrassed and vulnerable, but exposed myself without making a production. He looked me over, then took a little tape measure from his pocket, slipped it behind my scrotum and lifted my package in the air. Wrapping the tape around, he took the measurements. "3.8 inches across," he told me. "and just short of 9" in circumference. A medium-large ring. But now we have a problem, I see. I can't measure you for the cage part while you're erect, like that."

"We'll have to get that down," he grinned at me. "Happens with many of my chastity customers. I can leave the room and let you masturbate in privacy, or it would be my pleasure to help you with it."

I grinned back. "If you really mean that, it would be my pleasure to accept your help."

"Very well, then." He looked happy. "Would you prefer to tell me what you like, or put yourself in my hands?"

"You're obviously a pro at this," I answered. "Let's have a good time!"

"Let's," he told me. "If you're applying to Prof. Thierry, that means you want some discipline in your life. Have you been spanked before?"

"Yes, sir, several times," I answered him, "but not enough."

"We'll have to fix that," he said. "I love to spank handsome young men. You've only got your pants around your legs now. I want you to strip completely and fold your clothes neatly in the corner there. I will be sitting here watching you. When you are nude, you will stand in front of me in the 'present' position, with your hands clasped behind your back and your feet well apart so that your package dangles between your thighs. You will lose that erection. In the 'present' posture, it will be seen as insolence, and will earn extra punishment. In that 'present' stance, you will ask politely for the discipline that you feel you need or deserve."

"Now, move!" He gave me a gentle push and I hastened to do as he'd commanded. A few moments later, I stood naked before this stranger, keeping my eyes on his feet, and asked him to flog me soundly for my excessive masturbation and my lustful thoughts. Surprisingly, I'd lost my woody. It seemed my cock was feeling humbled.

"Flog you?" he asked sarcastically, "For excessive masturbation and lustful thoughts? Are you a pain slut - a glutton for punishment?"

"No," he went on. "a good birch flogging for masturbatory self-indulgence is what Dr. Thierry may give you when he feels it's appropriate. What you'll get from me is just a friendly spanking. . . with permission to wank yourself here to make sure your cock stays soft while I'm caging it. After that, you won't get any release until you see the Doctor. You'll have the key to this cage, but it will record if you take it off or somehow have a climax while it's on. Either way, the Doctor will know."

"Now come across my lap, so that the summits of your bum cheeks are nice and high, enjoy what I will give you. Don't forget to breathe."

He reached out, grabbed my cock with his right hand, and guided me around to his side and helped me over his thighs until the palms of my hands were flat on the floor and my sexual equipment, getting hard again, was clasped between his long legs. In that position, my own legs, shorter than his, stretched out behind me. I could not touch the floor with my toes, but only wave them helplessly in the air, if it it came to that. Part of me craved that level of severity. Part of me dreaded it.

But Peter had other ideas. For several minutes he caressed my upturned bottom, then pushed my thighs apart to toy with my anus and my testes, as if taking possession of these private parts without needing to ask permission. As he fondled and gently squeezed them, my erection stiffened; and as he felt me getting hard again, he began to spank - at a slow, steady pace, alternating cheeks. "I can feel you getting aroused," he told me. "That's good, but I don't want your puddle on my pants. Warn me when you feel you're about to cum so I can get you down on the floor where you can finish safely."

He kept it up until I felt my balls pull up into my body, letting me know that orgasm was near. "Please stop now, sir," I asked him. "If you don't, I'm going to cum in just a moment."

He stopped the spanking and helped me off his lap, instructing me to kneel before him, with hands behind back but to meet his eyes with mine and to breathe deeply. "Soon that woody will go down," he said, "and then I'll watch you bring it back and take care of it."

It was hard to keep his gaze without looking away. Several times I did so, and he brought me back. He did not say so, but I knew he preparing me for work with Dr. Thierry. Unwavering eye-contact was just the sort of discipline that would be demanded of me.

In about two minutes, not much longer, my erection was gone. Peter passed me a small plate to catch my semen if it dripped, saying "Try not to make a mess! Stroke yourself with one hand and catch your seed with the other."

I did so, and came in about two minutes, then wiped my hand and my diminished penis with the tissues he passed me.

"Ready for the cage now?" Peter asked me.

"Yes, sir," I answered.

"Very good," he told me. "Now spread your knees as wide as you can, lean back, and close your eyes. We'll have your junk locked up in just a minute."

And so it happened. I felt him lift my balls, fit the ring around my whole package and snap it shut. Then he tucked my flaccid penis down between my thighs, placed the small, slightly rounded cage over it and join it with the ring. Finally, I heard him close the lock which held the unit together, anchored to my body short of any force not strong enough to geld me. "Look at yourself now," he told me, pointing to a mirror on one wall of the little room. I opened my eyes, stood up and walked to the mirror. "Display to yourself," Peter ordered.

I assumed the display posture that I had seen on porn sites - feet shoulder width apart, one hand holding the other behind my back, eyes cast downward.

"Very good," Peter said, "but Dr. Thierry likes that pose a little different. Clasp your fingers behind your head, thrust your hips forward a little and look yourself in the eye."

"Right. That's what you do when the Doctor has you 'Display.' Now put yourself in the Dom's shoes. Be the guy that you're displaying to. Look yourself over. Imagine groping that caged cock, feeling him up."

"Now be yourself again. How do you feel?"

"Like a horny slut," I answered,. "who'd love to have his dick sucked, but can't when it's locked up this way. "Instead, I'd be happy to give you a proper thank you for spanking and caging me."

'Peter laughed. "It'll have to be some other time," he said. "I've already done more than the Doctor likes. He doesn't like me playing with his newbies, before he gets to see them. He'll do to me about six times what I did to you, next time he sees me. Just like you, I want that. That's why I spanked you and had you wank for me instead of just leaving you to lose your stiffie."

"So you're going to tell him what we did?"

"No, you will. He'll ask you how it went here, and you'll tell the truth. And take the consequences. You won't dare not to. And any way your whole experience with him will be a waste if you're dishonest."

"Now, here are the keys." He hung a fine but sturdy silver chain around my neck with two small keys on it.

"That chain comes with the cage," he said "Put one key away in a safe place where you can't easily get to it. A safe deposit box at your bank, for example. That's just for extra safety in case the Doc gets hit by a bus. Give the chain with the other key to him. He'll hold it for you, or give it back with instructions on when to use it."

Denker42
Denker42
79 Followers
12