With My Master Baytor 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter put an arm around me and gave me a long friendly kiss which I returned with pleasure. "Now be a good boy, get dressed, and go," he said. "If you stay with the Doctor, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other from time to time; and anyway, you're free to drop in here any time you like."

"Bye for now. Don't take the cage off until you see the Doctor. Then take it as it goes . . . and cums. Pay Suzie at the desk for your cage on your way out. I'm going to take a shower."

He watched me dress and showed me to the door of the changing room, but remained behind when I went back into the store's main show room. I gave Suzie my card and she put the transaction through, handing me the receipt. "Enjoy it sir," she said, smiling at me and gesturing at my groin while I blushed deeply. "I'm sure we'll see you again."

I nodded and grinned ridiculously, but was too embarrassed to speak as I left the store. On the way home though, I realized that I was (so far) enjoying being locked, with no one but Peter and Suzie knowing it. I wrote a page on my masturbation habit, finished the long question form and sent both back to Doctor Thierry with a covering note saying that I had purchased the cage, was wearing it as instructed, and hoped to hear from him about an appointment. I wrote nothing about what I hoped or expected from him, because I didn't know myself.

Unable to have my usual relaxing wank at bed time, I slept fitfully that night and the next one. The cage was comfortable enough, but I still felt self-conscious wearing it - and, needless to say, frustrated as well. That evening I received an email from the Doctor, inviting me to come for a first interview with him on Thursday, a week hence at 4 PM and asking me to confirm. With difficulty, I restrained myself from asking if he couldn't make it any sooner, and replied - with the understatement of a lifetime - that I was looking forward to it.

Thierry answered with just two sarcastic words, "I'll bet," showing that he had a sense of humour, and knew exactly what he was doing to me.

In this way, my masturbation mentoring began.

12