With My Master Baytor 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down," she ordered, "and stay away from my clit for now. I don't want to cum just yet and I want to feel you working for it. . .

"In fact, STOP. We're going to play a game. You'll pretend that you're just an expensive, robotic sex toy. You understand and obey my simple, spoken orders, nothing else. I'll tell you what I want and you just follow instructions, trying to give me pleasure exactly as I command. When I say 'STOP,' as I just did, you kneel up to relax and breathe and let me rest a bit. When I give you a new instruction and say 'GO,' you resume as I've commanded. You will give me three orgasms this way, and it will take almost two hours. Then I will unlock your cage and let you cum. OK?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered her in a slow, robotic voice. "I ... am ... your ... sex ... toy. It ... will ... be ... as ... you ... say!"

"GO," Liz said. "Work around my ass hole. I want a rim job now!" She slumped lower on the sofa, and pulled her bum cheeks apart to give me better access.

I hesitated slightly but then speared her with my tongue, on the 'just dive in' principle for taking a swim in cold water. To my surprise there was only an earthy taste that wasn't bad at all. I pulled out and licked experimentally around her opening. There I found only the slightly salty taste of skin, and I went at her with a will. Liz moaned and kicked the air around her, waving her feet above my back. With my face buried between her legs, I couldn't see a thing, but it wasn't hard to imagine to imagine what we looked like. Portrait of naked, humbled male, slaving to give pleasure! Portrait of forceful woman, sprawling in glorious nudity!

"STOP," she commanded.

I pulled my head back panting, grabbing lung fulls of air. Then, a few seconds later, "GO. Get back where you were and work your way up my perineum, and between those lips, to my clit." I did that, and when I arrived at her little button she ordered, "Now make me cum!"

I trapped that nub between my teeth very gently and felt her quiver as I did so. With mounting eagerness, I licked and sucked at her, surprising myself at how much pleasure her obvious pleasure was giving me. When she came, I felt a rush of pleasure myself. It wasn't an orgasm, or anything close. How could it have been? Along with the pleasure, I felt frustration that my male part was locked away. It was just a rush of happiness that I had given Liz so much pleasure. "No," I thought. "That was wrong. Now I'm just a toy that she is using to give herself pleasure." Somehow, I found that thought exciting - liberating in some way. Instead of striving for my own pleasure, I could just ride along with hers, doing what I was told and feeling my pleasure empathically. In the obvious way, it wasn't nearly as good as straightforward cunnilingus, but in a subtle way it was better! I knew I was learning something that would have to be talked over with Mentor.

Twice more she used me in this fashion: once, planting her dripping cunt right over my eyes and nose and riding my face to a triumphant finish, and then again, straddling above my face and diddling her clit to climax while showering me with her juices. At length, spent, she unlocked my cage, used her mouth to bring me to full erection, then had me kneel up and thrust my liberated cock into her loosely closed fist, slick with juices wiped from her own crotch and from my dripping face. On aching knees, hands still tied behind my back, she had me rut into her hand until I came. Then Liz lay back and made me eat lick her hand clean, and then what she called 'your cream pie.' At last, she untied my hands, and helped me to lie down.

She went into the kitchen and returned with a dishtowel. As she cleaned me of our combined emissions, she told me, "Some day, if you still want me to be your keyholder, I'm going to have you perform like that in front of an audience - an audience of deprived women who never learned how to manage their men." I was speechless. It was a side of Liz - and of myself, for that matter, that I had never seen.

I showed her how to relock the chastity cage and she did it perfectly, having me stand before her with my legs spread wide, my hips and sex thrust forward, and my hands behind my head. Then she kissed me goodnight and sent me home, without inviting me to shower. She kept my little key on its silver chain, not saying a word about it; and I decided not to ask.

The next day, describing the evening with Liz in my journal, I wrote that I could not remember a more powerful or satisfying orgasm - precisely because I had been deprived for a few days, and then made to struggle for it. The element of humiliation had contributed as well. Liz seemed to enjoy having my sex under her control, and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed having it there. I wondered what Mentor would make of all this, but was sure he would approve. What I did not expect - to get ahead of my story a little - is that he would ask to meet Liz and invite me to bring her to one of our sessions.

The rest of the week passed without incident. I worked at home on my current contract, received a healthy cheque from my consulting firm for two accepted deliverables, continued to practice cumless masturbation and to keep my journal as commanded. By Tuesday I was horny again, but when I phoned Liz to make another date, she told me she was too busy to see me until Friday.

"Can I at least pass by and borrow the key?" I asked her.

"You can come by and take the key," she told me, "but if you do that, you'll need to find a different keyholder. Chastity and keyholding are meaningless, if you can just borrow the key to your cage whenever you need release." Unfortunately, I could see that she was right.

My journal entry, written Tuesday evening, read as follows:

19 May 2020 (Tuesday)

I'm feeling aggrieved and seriously torn. Liz won't see me again until Friday (says she's too busy) and refuses to lend me the key and still remain my keyholder. She says that keyholding is meaningless, if I'm allowed to borrow the key just on request. I can't argue with that. Obviously, she is right. But by terms of my agreement with you, I feel I should be allowed to come at least twice a week - or more, if I accept to take some punishment. Is there a way to build that kind of allowance into a keyholding relationship with her, or with anyone? I'd like for Liz to remain my keyholder, but cutting down from wanking whenever I felt like it to only once a week is much more extreme than I had in mind when I answered your ad. We need to talk about this. I know I created this situation for myself by handing Liz that key, but I'm hoping you can help us come to some arrangement that we both can live with.

On Wednesday evening, as instructed, I emailed Mentor my first week's worth of journal entries. On Thursday afternoon, as per our standing appointment, I went to see him. As I was now accustomed, he had me strip and present myself before him so he could take the chip from my cage to verify my verbal account of what I had been up to. Then he had me kneel on the small rug before his chair, and opened our conversation by telling me he was pleased that I invited a friend and playmate of mine to be my keyholder, and asking me to describe the woman and my relationship with her. I did so, then asked if he could help me with the problem described in my Journal.

"You should have thought of that before you asked her to be your keyholder," he answered. "What you need is a contract with her, spelling out your obligations and entitlements, and hers. There are ways to arrange it so that her control of you would be partial - so that you could another release mid-week without her supervision, for example - but she would have to agree to this. As your mentor, I could help you negotiate such a contract, and then adjudicate disputes if they arise. But she's perfectly reasonable to insist that either she controls your self-pleasuring, or she does not."

"You'll be seeing her tomorrow, is that right?" In that case, I'll make you wait another day. I won't unlock your cage and let you cum while you're here. What I suggest is that you bring her with you to your next appointment, a week from now. we'll see what happens. In this and future matters, I'll help you to negotiate any arrangements that I agree is good for you. If you wish me to be your mentor, you must convince me that what you want is really in your best interests. If you wish this woman to be your keyholder, you must submit to her control within the terms of your contract."

"When you see her tomorrow, try to persuade her to come with you next Thursday. Meanwhile, you must decide on your own bottom line. If she refuses to see you more than once a week, and refuses to let me or someone else release you, is that a deal breaker for you? Would you still want her as your keyholder?

I started to answer, but he cut me off. "No, don't tell me now. It will be time enough next week. Think about this woman and what she means to you - what you really want from her. Encourage her to think about her own desires. Bring her with you next week, and we'll see what happens."

"I know Liz pretty well, sir. I told you, she's a colleague of mine at work, and we've been friends for several years now. She knows I have sex with other people, and I know that she does. We trust each other to use rubbers and stay safe. I don't she'd object to you releasing me, or to sharing me with other women, or other men, for that matter. But how would that work? You already have my key, but other partners would not. Would she have to trust me with a key of my own, or share me with other keyholders, or what?

"Don't worry about that," Mentor told me. "It won't be a problem. Just think about the relationship you really want with her, and get her to decide what she really wants from her involvement with you. Up till now you've just been playmates, but owning another person's sexuality is a heavy trip, and being owned in that way is even heavier. You came to me for meaning in your sex life? With a keyholder you'll have it. And so will she."

"I don't understand, sir. If there's no technical problem, why is it such a big deal?"

"Because for the keyholder it's a big responsibility, with too much karma to be taken lightly. For the keyheld, it requires trust, even though you know you that there's no danger - that you can always free yourself. You'll find that trusting this woman with your sexuality is a gift that will be painful to evade or to take back."

"OK. That enough for today. Go home, have fun tomorrow, and bring your friend here if she'll come. Think about this conversation, and write your thoughts in your journal. Keep practising self-love in your cock-cage, and take as much pleasure from it as you can. You can be proud of yourself. I know this process isn't easy for you, but you aren't wasting your time."

I thanked Mentor, we shook hands, and I got dressed and went home, still very horny, thinking about my date with Liz tomorrow. That evening I wrote to her inviting her to dinner at the same restaurant. She wrote back, "No, I'll cook for us. Just bring a bottle of white wine. I'm doing a chicken pasta. 6:30??"

"Perfect. Will do," I wrote back. "See you then.

12