A Curious Roommate

Story Info
“Your penis doesn’t look normal," she said.
1.7k words
4.05
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story hopefully has erotic appeal from the described situation; it doesn't have graphic narrations of sex. If that's what you're after, this story won't be for you.

..................

There are always complications when young people of the opposite sex try to live together, platonically. They have to set boundaries, handle privacy issues, and battle natural attractions. But it can be done... sometimes.

Sarah, a graduate student, lost her roommate who left to get a place with her boyfriend. Mark was in the same boat, as his roommate was the boyfriend in the departing love duo. Neither Mark nor Sarah could afford their place by themselves. The sudden departure of the lovebirds put them both in a bind. While they only knew each other slightly, because of whom their roommate was dating, they now shared a mutual predicament.

Sarah's place was convenient to the university where both attended and was a two bedroom. The quickest solution would be for Mark to give notice on his place and move into Sarah's apartment. One inconvenience was that it had only one bathroom. Each bedroom had a door accessing the shared bathroom. When using the facility, one would lock the opposite door, and unlock it upon exiting.

And so it was that Mark moved in. It seemed to go well. He and Sarah were sociable and afforded each other privacy. They were careful not to walk around the apartment undressed or even semi-dressed. A platonic, almost chaste, relationship was established. Then something happened. Here is their story, told in their own words.

Mark: Sarah and I are getting along fine. Wisely, we've avoided any sexualized situations. Not that she isn't an attractive woman. She has a great body that she usually hides in sweat clothes. But when she wears something more form fitting, they reveal full breasts and a rounded bottom. Very nice. As I said, we're not dating, but that doesn't mean one can't (discreetly) look. I look.

Sarah: Mark seems like a perfect roommate. He's not my type for dating, even though he's not bad looking, as we don't seem to have common interests (sorry, Mark). He's handy around the apartment, neat enough, for a guy, and is pleasant. He gives me my privacy, and hasn't complained about my cosmetics filling the bathroom cabinet. Happily, no boy-girl issues have presented themselves. We have a friendly, respectful relationship.

Mark: And then it happened. One evening before bed, I went into the shared bathroom. I just needed to pee, so it hardly seemed necessary to lock the other door - I was just going to be a few seconds. As I stood over the bowl, holding my penis out from pulled down pajama bottoms, the other door opened. Sarah walked in - and stopped, her eyes wide. "Oops, I'm sorry," she said. But she did not turn around.

We both froze. I, peeing into the bowl, her, watching.

"I forgot to lock the door," I said, "My fault."

"Your penis doesn't look normal," she said.

I didn't respond to that, and finished my task. Just in time, as I felt the organ began to slightly swell from the erotic excitement of her staring at me.

"Don't bother to flush; we can save some water," she said. And she lowered her pajamas and sat on the bowl. Her urine stream flowed into the bowl.

She got up, flushed, and walked out.

I hadn't seen much of her body, just flashes of her thighs and pubic hair as she got on and off the toilet, but the intimacy of what had just happened coursed through me. My penis rose from its thickened state into a full erection. I hastened back into my room before she might return and see me. I was struck by how comfortable she was in that potentially awkward situation.

Sarah: I went into the bathroom and there he was, his penis out, peeing into the toilet. He hadn't locked my door. He didn't move to hide himself. I guess he was okay with me standing there, observing him. Is he an exhibitionist? I hadn't picked up on that, but why didn't he hide himself?

I haven't seen that many penises in my life, but it's always a fascination. A strange apparatus, a built-in fire hose that changes shape. And I was struck that his looked different. I shouldn't have said anything, but it just blurted out. I immediately felt bad for saying he wasn't normal. Tactless, especially if he's got some medical issue. I wanted to pretend that what I saw was not a big deal, so I used the toilet too. It was a moment that couples probably share all the time. But we're not a couple. Maybe that was a mistake. Ugh, I hope he doesn't take this as a signal on my part. Two sexes living together platonically is awkward.

Mark: We ate breakfast together the next morning, as we usually do. We did not talk about the bathroom moment. There was the usual chitchat but it felt different. I viewed her differently.

Days after the 'incident' I couldn't stop reliving the sensation, of me with my penis out, her watching, her casually lowering her pajama bottoms to use the toilet. All very natural. Maybe she's just at ease with the human body? But I wanted to ask her, what did she feel? Was she excited by what had happened? And what about that comment about me not being normal?

Sarah: It's been days, and I can see a change in Mark. He looks at me more intently. I can feel his eyes undressing me. And, to be truthful, I sneak looks at him. There was something about his penis that wasn't normal. I need a closer look to be sure. But that's not going to happen; he won't forget to lock the door a second time.

Mark: I think she's dressing more provocatively. While she usually wears sweat clothes around the house, last night she wore shorts and a t-shirt while we watched TV. And no bra; her full breasts stained against the fabric, nipples pressing out. She sit on the sofa such that the shorts bunched up against her groin. Her underpants were visible.

Sarah: He hasn't said a word to me about what I saw. But there is definite sexual tension between us. He took off his t-shirt last night, claiming it was too hot in the apartment. But it wasn't hotter than normal. I think he wanted me to see his muscles. And it was nice; he's got a well-developed chest.

Mark: I took off my t-shirt because of the heat. She kept looking at me. Should I wait for her to make the first move? I don't want to make a fool of myself. Then she said, "I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed." She usually takes showers in the morning. So she's going to get naked now; why? I heard the shower running. I decided I wanted to use the toilet. Would it be crude if I did so while she was in the shower? She walked in on me, so it's just a natural thing, right?

I went to my bathroom door, and knocked. "Sarah, it is okay if I use the toilet while you're in the shower?" She answered right away. "Sure." I thought I'd have to enter through her bedroom, but I tried my bathroom door and it was unlocked! Really?

Sarah: I felt something was up. Surely he could have waited until I finished my shower to pee. Is this pay back for my intruding on his space?

Mark: I went into the bathroom. It was full of steam from her shower. Our shower door is translucent; one can see shapes. I watched her soap her body. Her hands rubbed all along her curves, along her breasts. Was she doing this deliberately for me? A provocation? I went to the toilet and began to urinate. The shower door opened a foot and I could see in the bathroom mirror that she was peering out at me. Then she spoke.

Sarah: "Don't think this weird, but do you mind if I look at your cock? I've never seen one like that before."

Mark: I turned around to face her, my pants open, exposed. She came out of the shower holding a towel pressed against her front. She got close to me and gently touched the tip of my shaft with one hand while the other held the towel. I guessed what was going on. "I'm circumcised," I said.

Sarah: "Oh, that's it! I've never had a boyfriend who was. I've never seen one like this before. Is it more sensitive with all that skin removed?"

Mark: "I have no idea. I've been like this forever."

Sarah: "Thank you for letting me look. I think it's very interesting."

Mark: And then she hurried past me into her bedroom, her bare back and backside open to my view, closing the door behind.

Sarah: "God, I can't believe I just did that. I know he'll think I'm some pervert. But I was just curious."

Mark: I stood there. I couldn't go on like this. I knocked on the bathroom door leading into her room. She told me to come in.

Mark: "Your body didn't look normal when you rushed past me."

Sarah: Oh?

Mark: "Yes. Don't think this weird, but do you mind if I look at your body? I've never seen one like it before."

Sarah: He couldn't be serious, could he? He's teasing me, maybe mocking me. Did it matter? I was still holding the towel against my front. It was decision time. I let the towel drop and stood before him, naked.

Mark: "Now I know what it is. It's not normal to be so beautiful."

Sarah: "You too," I said, as I moved to him. I helped him out of his clothes. We embraced and hungrily began kissing and probing each other's body. We moved to my bed. I knew I wanted to feel that penis inside me. Before long, I had my wish. The back and forth of his penis aroused the usual (shall we say 'normal'?) response. Despite the penis being slightly smaller than the original edition, it was quite serviceable. I take back my remark about it. And I take back that comment about him not being my type. We found something that we had in common.

...

And they lived happily ever after. (Until graduation, when each went their separate way.) The end.