All Comments on 'With My Sister's Help'

by Jumpinjetta

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Different

Totally differnet from my experiance. My sister did the total reverse. John B.

Dr. Raoul DukeDr. Raoul Dukeover 16 years ago
Well, that's a rather abrupt ending...

You were doing so great -- pretty good characters, good descriptions, a nice pace to the story. Then at the end, they whip the panties off, screw, and it's over. All that build-up for such a disappointing payoff. This should have been a 75 or 100 easily, but because you rushed it there at the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh My GOD > This is what I did

I'm a 47 year old married mom ,but way back when,this is how my husband and I first had sex together. Only mine reward was my first born daughter. I'm not complaining,we have twin girls as well and have been married for almost 29 years now !! He is still the best 'fuck' I have ever had .

Joan @ the Jersey Shore.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
nice

Shit! Now I wish my sibling wasn't an in-the-closet homo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, until the race @ the end!

I like your writing style, You built the characters up well. It was a shame that the youngsters didn't have more time 2 explore each other: It really seemed like you wanted 2 quit writing, the way you almost left the intercourse out @ the end! Were you embarrassed by writing about conjugal relations? Because that's how your story appeared 2 ME. I mean, it's just sex after all. It isn't like you're writing about something UNnatural or disgusting. Sex is NORMAL. realize that, & your writing will become more powerful! Quite a disappointing ending: A whole page of build-up & the guy nearly squirts in his jockeys! Boo. Try again & don't be afraid of the sex act itself this time, OK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
topic

Nice good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
too good.

ytooo good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Poor

A good opening the the best part is far to short should have far more details of how he gives it to her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

I would give up writing if this is all you can do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To the prior poster...

Go check the scores for this author's 3 submissions. As of now, the score for this story is 4.38. Not bad. The other 2 are over 4.6, and have a red H.

You may not like this story and author, but obviously a lot of literotica readers do.

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2almost 6 years ago
Great buildup

Wonderful buildup. It was the best part of the story.

I could relate to the reluctance of the brother to take the plunge and peek even though he wanted to respect the girl’s privacy/didn’t want to get caught.

I am a little curious for the sister’s motive. Was she doing this for her brother or sister more. Not sure if it was his or her (or both of their) first time

Sex was a little rushed, but it was nice and subdue. A few other readers sure reacted strongly to this. I thought it was fine.

Thank you for the fun submission

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
Good Submission!

I thought that this was a good story. I also think that it could have been taken somewhat further to explore how it further developed between them after they had sex and the each had their orgasm. I certainly see that the author could write a follow up story as a sequel to this one developing the characters and their relationships much further.

It is rather sad how some comments are totally negative. If they have nothing positive to add why do they say anything at all. The author did not twist their arm to read his work. AND the reader did not have to pay a dime to read his work. Shit, people give the author at least a little credit for offering his/her hard work for you to read. In short, if you don't like the work - STFU!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous