All Comments on 'With or Without You'

by Redbull_2222

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckkkkkkk!!!!!

Cuckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

Cuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Why did I read this? One star. Too long, too raac ish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It might be a good story.Redbull_2222.

BUT. I went straight to your comments page. After I saw Randi. She is full of shit. I dont read anything she has to do with. Sorry thats my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would of been better if he divorced the cheating slut only 2 stars cuz of the ending

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
-1

Fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well Done.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Holy crap, this was….amazing!!!!

I stopped jerking off and read the whole story because it’s that good.

Thank you for writing an amazing story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!!! It moved along extremely well, and I loved the plot twists. Your writing is clear and pleasurably readable. Keep on writing like this!! 5/5!!

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Way too long for a story that could be done much shorter, not to mention the bullshit approach of him staying silent and even blaming himself for like some "moralistic high ground" bullshit that writers every often likes to make to explain their irrealistic endgames that they can't derive from once they settled onto it. Ya'll always think in extremes way too much, either a harsh btb or this type of wimpy approach, while the middle ground is still there. The bare minimum would've been a divorce since their relationship basically died off until the baby, which was again just another plot point to steer it towards to this particular end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a pussy.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

"It's partly my fault that she cheated; I failed to check off the option for closeable legs on the new wife order form."

...

Whether or not a couple reconciles is one of those pivotal directions a LW story takes, so all the factors have to be considered, but taking blame for another's actions is classic victim behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All hail Cucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Long winded, just like your editors alleged stories. NO need for this to be this long! 1*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Nicely done.

Sure, if he wants to be a cuckokl -- it's his lot.

He wanted to forgive his wife, he probably loves her too much.

His wife was I believe remorseful, after months of great cheating sex from another guy.

If he wants to forgive so be it.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

I know, a lot o f people will say he had to throw her out and he is a whimp. But I like this story. Especially at the end when he described his confrontation with Jim and what he said to him about his dead wife and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Burn

How manipulative can she be? It's very hard to put myself in the protagonists place. Your prose is fine, very few errors but, I cant support the story. Two stars.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 2 years ago

Nice effort but I felt it missed the mark and was too long considering the information conveyed. The psychologist assessment didn't fit her actions. She was plucked by a motivated and likely very experienced seducer and loved the attention. Sure, she regretted her actions afterwards but was more than happy to be back with him the next time around. Certainly, there was room for reconciliation at some point but her getting pregnant as part of the solution suggests she was always committed to what she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This MC is a feminist's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Overall, an excellent job of telling an infidelity tale that had a few interesting twists…like him finding out but not confronting…and then her finding out he knew but did not confront. Well told.

.

WRT the infidelity itself….like most of these stories it was very hard to understand the WHY of her cheating. Again like most, the cheater goes to counseling to figure it out…but never quite comes up with tne explanation for crossing that line. Her explanation was a bit insipid really….and like most cheaters, so unwilling to concede the obvious…because it was FUN. Sex is FUN. Enjoyable. Cheaters cheat because it feels good..and it’s FUN. Until it isn’t.

.

This cheater experienced true remorse, and by ending the affair without being caught helps to validate this. And you know what! The getting pregnant gambit worked.

.

As to Fred….not sure in real life that he would have only warned Jim. Maybe if he had intervened before the fucking….but after? He should have visited some real punishment on Jim…physical and/or financial. Just letting him off? Not so much. Then —- not confronting the wife? Takes a special kind of human to do what he did.

.

4 strong ****. Please gift us with more of your talent in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With or without???

With a cheating bitch.

With a cuckolded husband.

Without a pair of balls.

With a manipulative bitch.

Without a good husband in bed.

With completely stupid infidelity reasons.

Without responsibility for the acts of the woman.

Not a high mark for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really close to perfect ! 5*

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

As a budding author, I learned the hard way that keeping names straight is difficult. Check Fred/Dave in a second chapter paragraph and once Jim was substituted for Fred.

That said, I liked the storyline and your way of telling. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"why didn't you confront me?"

"I was going to blindside you with divorce papers but I totally remembered I was a cuck. Have any extra creampies you're not gonna eat?"

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Liked it, but man, it could have been shorter. Seemed to drag. The discrepancies we can overlook- her initial shock of finding out that Fred knew about her affair, then at the end knowing he had known about it all along, Fred's name changing to Dave's in the middle of the story, and those 2 women who she wanted to set up with blind dates for Jim, but never showed up.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simply too long and boring given the poor ending

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

RTCF!! Another read the comments first story. Glad I did. No rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, basically, he's only now finding out that he's been emulating one of those pathetic British beta cuck 'husbands' for the last decade or so, without realizing it until just recently. He finally founds out, and he's okay with it, so maybe he should just move somewhere where he can take her to some anonymous public area after dark, have her kneel naked in the back of a hatchback, while anonymous drug addicts and STD carriers can fuck her while he watches. That's the real 'end game' for this, right? The glorious marriage all Brits dream of, watching your wife slowly die of some awful disease, while eating other men's infected cum out of their wife's rancid twat?

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

He would have been better off if he went and knocked on the door when she went inside with Jim. She would have been better off as well. (But no new child, eh?) Always best to confront things right off. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A truly special woman. I don’t think that my wife has ever had an engorged clinic! 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like reconciliations, but there’s something badly off here. Mainly it’s the MC, a near model husband, rushing to take responsibility for her adultery. That just rings false. And distasteful.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Not bad. Dave shouldn't have taken any blame for her whorish behavior. That was 100% on her.

Well told story.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah. Fred was Dave occasionally?

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Ok story. Lots of really awkward phrasing and choice of words. Difficult to read at times.

The timing is probably off but, is Dave really Fred's child? Jim used a condom their first time when they had anal sex but, he went bareback the one and only time we heard about them having vaginal sex.

As for her explanation... She started working harder and putting in longer hours and taking out of town business trips because she saw how Fred was killing himself trying to provide for their family. So to reward Fred's hard work she started looking on the time we spent with Jim as her "me time" ... Wow, what a loving wife and mother she is.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Absolute shit retread boy.

Im not surprised a bunch of wimps enjoyed this POS, but I found it tedious, ridiculously made up tripe. Bet you fit in that closet really well don't you.

Please next time write another cuck story for us, because thats all this was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Divorce Is A Good Way To End A Toxic Relationship, . . .

but a stupid way to punish someone you still love, and who still loves you. Sharon seemed to be over it, so he kept her. How sad and pointless for the husband to divorce the cheating whore, which whore then uses the experience and the pain to rehabilitate herself, becomes a decent virtuous woman, and then remarries another man, who is the true beneficiary of Sharon's fall and restoration? So the first husband would have had the whore and the second husband would get the resurrected loyal loving wife?

If Sharon stayed a whore Fred would be watching and could always leave her then, third child or not. It was also left untold, but in addition to confronting Jim, don't tell me Fred didn't get a DNA test on ALL of his children.

Of course Fred taking any of the blame upon himself was awkward and complete virtue signalling. I suppose the author was trying to impress some woman with his wokeness; hope you scored.

Overall a decent story. There's plenty of reasons to stay in a marriage you think can be salvaged, especially when there are children. There's also no guarantee that as Sharon enters her Cheese phase while Fred becomes aged wine, that Fred may have his own opportunity to check out the greener and younger grass. But that's another story maybe someone will be inspired to write. Thanks for your effort on this one.

tanglosaxtanglosaxalmost 2 years ago

Redbull, I am also a budding author here on Lit., and yes Texican is right: it is hard to keep names straight. You should also be aware that the anonymous trolls will dis you for any scintilla of forgiveness of a wandering wife. Of course most of them still live in their moms' basement.

Seriously, I hope you continue to write and publish here. Many great writers and commenters will give you plenty of serious thoughts and advice. I added myself as a follower and I know I will enjoy your next effort. Tanglosax

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star -- so glad I skipped to the comments after reading just 1/2 the first page.

An undeserved RAAC is just impossible, if it was more than a one time thing or worse yet - the skanky bitch got pregnant. This dummy did not even force the ASSHOLE to provide 18 years of child support. Just too stupid to bother reading the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Why didn't you confront me?" she asked tentatively. She had been expecting a verbal onslaught, that seemingly was not coming.

Fred gripped her harder.

"Of course I wanted to... but I am a very weak beta male. I suffer in silence, and can't communicate in a mature way or have a true marriage. I never confront an issue or do anything pro active in my life. I take relationship advice from fashion magazines and TV shows."

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Whoa what a long story. 5 stars I love happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hidden inside these 20,000 words was a really good 9,000 word story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five pages too long. More padding than a teenagers bra.

Slick742Slick742almost 2 years ago

She burned herself with guilt and Fred did his say with DIPSHIT. Thanks...5/5. SK

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

cucks get one star

also by the time the spineless piece of shit cuck confronted his wife's lover that daughter would have been in college

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of the proofing errors have been noted. Strange way to handle the discovery that I doubt if it would be effective in real life but then this is your world of disharmony and how your characters face adversity. Don't know if I could support either side in their attempt to justify their actions but it did sound good to those who love a good RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. It was interesting if too long. Thanks!

Poor old Randi got dumped on again. Complimented in the intro for the editing skills but the story has several absurd editing mistakes and the Fred/Dave name mixup was blatant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Men like Jim should never get off without paying the husband back for what they've stolen from them. Fred deserves to have received at least on of Jim's jewels in a jar of alcohol as compensation for his theft of a married woman's services. The stern talking to probably would never have happened as most men with Jim's personality wouldn't sit still to listen to it. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A weak fucking cuck, blame shifting, the imbecile psychotherapy/psych/counselor bullshit, the new baby cliche. Not worth a 1

Buck1974Buck1974almost 2 years ago
Fantastic

Yes really enjoyed this story the only thing that did let it down was those little mistakes. Like people have already said. But in all you should be proud it was a great story so in all I can’t wait for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow the hate is strong in the btb crowd. Away from home. Burnt out and stressed, Befriended by a charming man, alcohol and massage That was a planned seduction.

And the met the daughter after triggering female competitive drive, priceless. Seducing married women is Jim’s real profession.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like it and am so pleased with Fred BUT is there any accountantcy lawyers big buisness firms that employs females that employ any women that are not sluts and whores ??????? Just saying

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

He was just as busy as her and he didnt slide into bed with anyone else… she did the martian slut ray dance not him, it is incorrect for him to shoulder responsibility for her slut actions in this case. Now bewer bigger house, did she really need the honda pilot?? Not is u value the family more than some strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So very glad I only skimmed this bloated, simple cuck story. Fred is simply not to be believed. The authors line about him overcoming hin Neanderthal urges of pride almost made me gag and did start my action of skimming instead of reading. I really wish there were negative scoring options. This deserves a -.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

While you wrote a good story you ruined it with the bullshit that some how it was Fred's fault that Sharon cheated. Even pulling out the old "caveman ego" crap. You lost 4 stars just for that. And of course the therapist and psychologist jump right in to verify that no, no all of her cheating wasn't her fault. So it was totally OK for Sharon, a married woman, to start having evening dates, and that's exactly what they were, with her handsome client after concluding their business for the day instead of taking a flight home. Ending up with her having sex with the handsome client multiple times. Oh sure she felt so guilty that she ended up going to his house to screw. Not sure why she didn't let Jim hit that thing one more time before taking her back to her hotel. And that damned Fred made her do it all. Fred should have confronted her when they left the house. That's what a caveman would do right?? Seems funny to me that Fred was experiencing a same stress and tensions Sharon was but he wasn't screwing nor even thinking about screwing any clients.

And "the hate is strong in the btb crowd" from a anon is bullshit. Facts are facts. There is only one person cheating in this story and that is Sharon. No one else caused her to cheat period no matter how the author spins it. If Fred wanted to keep her more power to him. He's the one who has to look at himself in the mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank God the great editor Randi helped with this. I'd hate to see how many more mistakes were it before she missed half of them. I'll bet you had Cgurl help with this also since it follows right along with her repetitive weak husband theme. LMFAO!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Always good to check the comments before you spend time reading only to find out it’s a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he catches her cheating and doesn't question whether this was the first time?? Highly illogical is an understatement. A normal husband would start to question everything including whether his two kids were his. I sure as hell would question a new baby that was sprung on me. Anyone want to argue that this isn't true is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stories like this where the author goes out of his way to shift the blame for a cheating wife's bad behavior to a husband like Fred always burns my ass. This author even had the nerve to throw out the old caveman ego tripe. How very feminist of you. That's the exact problem with the world today. Far too many people allow other people to not take personal responsibility for their actions and try to shift the blame to others. See therapists, psychologist, and politicians are classic examples. Few hold their patients to accept their own bad behavior and shift the blame to others or other circumstances. Just as long as everyone feels good right?? Not saying he needed to burn her or take her back. That's up to Fred. But she damn sure needed to own and take full responsibility for what she did. Yeah, go ahead and write me up as one of those pathetic Neanderthal cavemen.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

Truthfully, I didn't read pages 3&4 and the first half of page 5 but rather skipped through them. I enjoyed the base line of the story, but it was the ending that caused me to give it 5 stars. Fred is an example of an alfa male in my opinion because once the truth was found out he began the fight to keep what was his. Even with the devastating blow to his ego his first concern was to improve his marriage and keep his wife. Then he proved his manhood by confronting Jim in Milwaukee and shamed Jim for going after Sharon when he saw her weakness. Great story, it just dragged a little in the middle.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 2 years ago

good story, little bloated. some errors with the names at one point but no biggie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Much anger from some BTB believers. I can't understand why.

Mostly authors paint the wife as an evil selfish lust crazed bitch, then try and get the readers sympathy for her in an RAAC. situation

But nowhere in this story was she ever portrayed as anything but a confused hurting lonely wife, struggling to continue doing what she knew was the right thing.

She didn't bad mouth her husband, didn't try to take him to the cleaners in a divorce. She didn't do gangbangs or pull trains. She had sex with one other person.

She was seduced by a master seducer who carefully planned and slowly implemented everything to get her.

I know this is only fiction, but it really got me thinking about what would I do. How would I respond?

The overriding facts are that she took steps to remove herself from that situation. She also confessed and continued to genuinely regret her actions.

While my knee jerk initial reaction would be to say "How dare she do that to me, burn the bitch."

I hope that upon hearing her regret and learn of her attempts to remove herself from the situation, at the cost of her career, I would be appeased enough to consider my kids, my own life and happiness and conclude that in these circumstances my life would be better with this repentant woman who I still love and remember the love we shared than it would be for all of us if we separate. This was a woman I could still trust and plan a good future with, based on 20 or so years experience.

Because I still loved my kids and my wife, who also demonstrated that she loved me, I would swallow my pride and make the sacrifice for my kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't mind the reconciliation. What I have a BIG problem with is the author trying to spin it as also Fred's fault. You know...the caveman, Neanderthal bullshit. You must have some woman you're trying to impress. Hope you got some after this stellar performance. As another commenter said why was Sharon going on dates with her client after business hours instead of taking a flight home????? I guess somehow that was the old caveman Fred's fault. Am I right?? She did it because she could, she liked it, it was her me time, and it had nothing to do with anything Fred did or didn't do. Screw her family. She was feeling good and doing it because she deserved it.

Galama88aGalama88aalmost 2 years ago

Please write continuation for the other story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One change is that he never told her he followed her saw her go to his house , meet his daughter and fuck him coming out much later looking different. Also he should tell her about him going to see him but not what was said . Most men would’ve also fucked someone especially on his business trips as a little payback mentality for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

Loved it

Almost made me cry

Thumbs up

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

It wasn’t Fred’s fault, your spin that in some way it was ruined the story completely

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m sorry. Total bs

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Fred showed incredible self control. His talk with Jim at the end, was perfect. Sharon getting pregnant to protect herself… not entirely surprising, and not all that rare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"When you say you are to be blamed for the affair, don't forget to include me, because I'm also responsible. "

Bullshit, this is plain and simple "Blame Spreading" a common tactic by marriage councilors to facilitate reconciliation and was done likewise here by the author. The husband was not a fault for the wife's cheating. That was her shitty entitled decision and she should own it. She was the going on dates with Jim when she should be coming home to spend time with Fred and her family. You can't cheat on your spouse without lying and Sharon was lying throughout her affair and afterwards for years by never confessing to Fred about what she done. A husband shouldn't be responsible for "saving" his wife from cheating. This typical "white knight" thinking that women are somehow weak, having little self control and have to be "saved' from their own bad decisions and behaviors and never be held accountable. A husband is not the wife's father or prison guard. Big fail.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Probably the only action he could take. i know it's crass but i would have loved to see him take some action against Jimbo. Now for the writing, i would like to think that there's a man out there that would evaluate the situation and the way you wrote this story projected that in a stately way. The transition of the story, considering the brevity of the work. Very nicely done.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

I'm confused, how many times did she make love to this Jim. At times I thought it was just twice, but then at the end it sounded like it was more. Maybe it was emotional affair that made it seem like more.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Weirdly engaging but ultimately disappointing Femdom agitprop. Yeah! Your greed, thanks why I let him take my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The only people to blame for cheating are the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why did Fred change his name to Dave?

Come on writers, stop being too lazy to check before posting.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Excellent story and would have been even better had I not had to edit out the dot dot dots so I could hear Jennifer's sexy voice tell me the story while using Text Aloud! Still worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ehh, I don't think so, but to each it's own.. SHE made the decision to sleep with Jim (or whatever the hell his name is). SHE made the decision to sneak around, look her husband and children in the eyes and LIE. They think she's out of town for work.. meanwhile she has a boyfriend. I don't like how you tried to place some blame on the husband... "oh, he worked a lot".. boo hoo hoo. People have to work. If ypuncant trust your spouse to be faithful while you're busting your ass for them and your family.... RUN... I don't think the husband had any blame in his wife betraying him. He wasn't the one cheating. He didn't cause her to cheat. She put herslf in inappropriate positions. SHE fell in lust and forgot about her husband and kids. I wouldn't of mind the reconciliation if it was just once.. even though once was too many. But I could've probably been like, it was once and she's remorseful. But this wasn't juat once. This was weeks/months of her flying out to fuck him.. weeks/months of her lying, months /weeks of her husband asking her what's wrong and her LYING to him. How come she didn't feel guilty and STOP after the 1st time?.... WHY did she keep going back for repeat performances?🥴. I'm not going with this bullshit RAAC story. also the part that had me totally mind fuck was her ending up pregnant and him not doing a DNA test. She wasn't using any protection with her boyfriend. Am I supposed to just take the words of a liar and cheater?... No ma'am. I would question everything she tells me. That's what happens when you lose trust in someone. You start to question EVERYTHING revolving them and the relationship. You start to wonder when they got so good at lying and manipulating you? She doesn't even know WHY she so easily fell for this guy. SHE made the decision to fuck up their marriage.. the nerve of her to trap him with a baby.. he thought this was cute and loving.. I would be LIVID.. I don't like being manipulated and used. She purposely got pregnant so he wouldn't leave her. That's conniving and selfish as fuck. She threw out her birth control without bothering to discuss it with him. Why does she find it so easy to make monumental decisions that could effect their lives without his input?. That whole marriage is one sided.. This husband was a wimp.. perhaps he enjoy eating her out aftrt her dates with her boyfriend.. i mean the first question that would come to my mind is how many times she brought me sloppy used pussy?... he didn't even confront her when he found out, he just went on as if nothing happened.. even though he had to pop blue pills to get hard for her. now this writer wants us to believe everything went back to normal and they lived happily ever after.. HOW? they didn't have any counseling to find out WHY she did it., there was no consequences for her betrayal... Her not knowing why she did it, tells me she will most likely be banging another guy with another sob story.. she did it because she wanted to. She was attracted to the guy, she was already having an emotional affair. She crossed boundaries and didn't give her husband and kids a 2nd thought. My problem here is she kept going back. It wasn't just once.. she went back SEVERAL times. I'm just trying to figure out where was all this guilt and remorse wen she was fucking what's his name?. I guess she had to fuck him a couple of times before it really kicked in huh?..

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 month ago

Thank you for the tale! I appreciate you sharing.

For my part, I found that Fred let Sharon off with a VERY soft landing. I was surprised. And he let Jim off as well: a very soft "telling him off." Kinda week for such a strong lead-up, I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous