All Comments on 'With Sabrina'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
barefootgirl69barefootgirl69over 8 years ago
Another Hot Story!

I love your naughty mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

That was wonderful.

Poor Daddy never even got to see those tits, or play with them.

He never put his Daddy cock in her sweet mouth, to give her a mouthful of cum.

I'm sure Sabrina would have loved that, licking and sucking his Daddy cock.

Sabrina would have liked Daddy eating her sweet pussy too.

He would have loved tasting Sabrina's wonderful wet pussy too.

Wonderful, can't wait for With Sabrina Again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Rather British Stiff Upper Lip.

Very hot! The arc of the story moved seamlessly from beginning to end with a triple climax en-route, building one on top of the other. My clitoris stiffened. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dad Barry badly needs a reality check

Thankfully, he finally gets over it. But starting out he's accosted with the worst case of the guilts I've ever heard of. And just on account of his lust for his own daughter. Hey, Barry. You have any idea how many fathers look over their pretty grown up baby girl, her feminine form, her swelling breasts, her perky ass--and the adorable little coochie they know she's coyly hiding between her legs and they get so hard their fat veiny daddy-dicks are practically busting out of their pants? A father knows that he's got plenty of the same semen that made her in his heavy loaded daddy-balls, and he wants, he's aching to give it to his darling girl, right up her tight little twat. Fathers who get hard in their pants for their lovely young daughters are even more common than mothers who get wet in their panties for their big strapping sons, and that's saying a hell of a lot! But led on by the mischievous minx Sabrina father Barry caves, the stupid guilt disappears, and the couple proceeds to fuck their brains out. Sabrina's cute little cunt will never be lonely and forlorn again, it'll be stuffed full of her daddy's powerful prick. And Barry'll never have to worry about where to shoot his big helpings of semen. He'll be shooting it up the warm wet hairy hole between his baby girl's thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The dialogue is one of a kind!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So fucking hot

Fabulous absolutely fucking fabulous, more and more of this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

We can only hope she gets pregnant. Need more to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

I loved it. Yes, it could be more developed, but it was hot and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omfg

This story had me hot and horny. I want more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Unbelievably hot. I truly hope you will develop a similar story along the lines of this one, though drawn out more. A tad more seduction and build up. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Damn..continue this!...Superb dialogue and exceptional story

5 stars...and more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Man, daddy sure is an annoying little whiner!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
left me horny

I really enjoyed this i hope there will be more .

expertlinguistexpertlinguistover 8 years ago
Nice one

Short and well formed . . . loved it

uSolitary1964uSolitary1964over 8 years ago
Great

Short but amazing! Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dripping wet, again!

I not only want to be in bed with that daddy, I seriously want to fuck the guy who wrote this. Dripping wet, again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.