With Someone but Alone

Story Info
A woman masturbates next to her sleeping husband.
1.4k words
4.39
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

It was late. Charlene was all by herself flopped on the couch watching a movie. She'd seen it several times already but it was a favorite of hers and to be able to enjoy it in total peace was not something she was quick to pass on. Everyone else was sound asleep and she found it nearly impossible to resist an opportunity to have the house to herself, if only in spirit.

Charlene was wearing her favorite night clothes. A t-shirt, that was it. The t-shirt was long, but not THAT long. When she stood, it hung about 4 inches lower than her butt cheeks. Lying on the couch, the t-shirt hovered around her naval. With that in mind, she kept a blanket over her, just in case one of the kids came downstairs, which as unlikely as it was, was always a possibility. However, she kept her leg raised a bit. What's the point of not wearing undies if you're not letting your nether region breathe a little? The leg could drop quickly enough if need be.

When she suddenly woke up and realized she had missed the last fifteen minutes of the movie, Charlene decided it was time for bed. She made her way slowly up the stairs. To rush, risked waking up too much to fall back to sleep. But she did get a bit of a second wind once she reached the bedroom. She looked at her husband George as he lay on his side lightly snoring. He was facing away from her side of the bed. Was it a sign? She was feeling a bit edgy all evening but figured she had gotten by it until she got to the bedroom. No, it wasn't seeing George. She was just having one of those nights. She often slept nude and tonight would be one of those nights, but before she fell back to sleep, she decided that a little self-indulgence was in order. She loved rubbing one out while lying next to her husband, without him knowing. It had a sexiness to it, like she was getting away with something.

As she lie down, the soft sheets felt wonderful against her skin. She wondered why EVERYONE didn't sleep nude. She began by caressing her ample breasts, her fingers circling her nipples which, due to her mood, were like little rocks which could cut glass. Charlene pinched them and pulled at them. She could feel herself breathing harder and her heartrate quicken, but only a bit. It was too early. She pushed the breasts together rubbing them against each other. She put her index fingers into her mouth then, withdrawing them, once again began to encircle her nipples. She didn't rush, she savored every second that she took to build her pleasure.

As Charlene moved her left hand down to her belly, George began to stir a little. She froze, hoping he wouldn't ruin the moment. He had interrupted only once and when he did, he sleepily asked if she could use a hand. Even half asleep, he could have a sense of humor. But she had been planning on flying solo and simply said, "I'm just scratching an itch.", which wasn't a lie. When George didn't do more than shift a little, her hand began to softly rub her tummy, dipping her finger into her bellybutton. Her finger tips glided up and down her torso while her right hand continued to massage her breasts.

Next, her right hand began to lower and she slowly rubbed her hips and the fronts of her thighs. It was still too soon to touch her triangle. She traced where her thighs met her torso, moving up and down her body, occasionally returning to her tits, which she was very proud of. Even at Fifty, they remained lovely and pretty firm.

Several more minutes of foreplay and it was time to move from the appetizers to the main course. Her left hand brushed over the nicely trimmed pubes that covered her mound. She didn't like shaving or waxing mainly because she liked the little air of mystery that a bush offered. She also wasn't overly keen on taking a sharp object to her inner lips and if you were going to do it, you should do it right. And waxing involved someone besides George or herself putting their hands all over her prized area. Yeah, yeah, they were said to be very professional, her own friend Liz got waxed regularly. Liz had made a point of showing Charlene and a couple of the girls when they got together for a Wine and Whine session. None of the girls were terribly interested but Liz was determined. When she dropped her jeans, Charlene looked and then sighed and sipped her wine. Carla cleared her throat and said it looked lovely and then went to the kitchen. Dale on the other hand began to shower Liz with compliments and questions and even asked to rub it to see just how soft it was. Once Liz finally pulled up her pants, it took a bit of time before the room settled back into a comfortable routine. But the bottom line, Charlene would trim, ONLY. She didn't want a forest, more like a putting green. She thought of this analogy as she moved her hand softly over herself.

She could feel herself getting moist but still, wanted to hold back a bit. She spread her legs a bit and spread her lips with her hands to give the area a little extra air. Her hands rubbed either side, up and down lightly, keeping the lips separated. Her right hand moved into the void and slowly stroked either side, fingers dipping into the tiny pool of her juices. She could hear her fingers moving about and feel the wetness. Her middle finger slid in a bit deeper.

Controlling her breathing was getting a tad more difficult and at one point she was afraid she's wake George, but he seemed to snore a little louder.

As her right hand slid slowly in and out, her left fingers began a concentrated effort on her clitoris. She would rub up and down, then switch to a circular motion then a figure eight. Her right fingers slid even deeper and curled up a bit, searching for her G-Spot, a spot she was quite familiar with, but always seemed to take a minute or two to locate.

Charlene's heartrate quickened to an almost uncontrollable pace and her left hand was keeping the beat. Charlene added two more left fingers and began to insert and withdraw almost at the same timing as the right hand rubbed. Her hands were operating in the same small space, but not competing. They were working in total harmony. Every aspect of Charlene's body was in sync and she could feel the excitement building from within. Her toes tingled. Her muscles tightened, her breathing and her heart were like a well oiled machine as she began to quickly build to climax.

Yet, she still couldn't wake George. That would ruin things. It would take the secrecy away from her acts of self pleasure. The naughtiness was exciting. She had to tone down the breathing and stop her hips from bouncing, but she continued.

Finally, she could hold back no longer and could feel her climax overtake her entire body. She shuddered and spasmed as she came....

...and came...

...and came again.

A total of five times. The last one was actually better and more intense than the first.

She knew she was done at this point and took one long deep breath. Probably the most amazing orgasms she'd ever experienced lying next to George yet going it alone. She was almost convinced she HAD to have awaken him and he was just taking it all in, but when he never reacted, she felt safe.

So tired after all her playing, she felt the weariness from downstairs overtaking her once more. She thought of all the times she had touched herself and gave herself happiness and it made her smile. She wondered if all this would lead to some sexy dreams. She never EVER complained about how good George was in bed, and he could use his tongue in marvelous ways, but sometimes, just her own hands were the best lovers.

Dale, the most adventurous of her little Wine and Whine circle, had once suggested that she and George should watch each other. She and her husband Larry had on a number of occasions and it had been very exciting. Charlene thought about it and who knows, maybe, but tonight....

So satisfied and so comfortable in her soft sheets, her naked body settling in and she drifted off.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers