With Strings Attached Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,082 Followers

"Well," asked Nicole. "Who does it belong to?"

"I'm sorry mistress," whimpered Alice almost crying from the thought of what Susan would do. "I don't know."

"You don't know," pressed Nicole. "You mean you cannot identify to source of that sweet nectar."

"I'm sorry I failed mistress, I cannot remember that taste."

"As you should not," proclaimed Nicole. "That was the first time you ever tried that sample so your answer is correct. Nine for nine!"

Alice breathed a sigh of relief as the women softly clapped around her. She met Susan's demand but had turned her unique talent into some perverted lesbian skill. A skill that now required her to focus when she performed oral sex and not simply zone out.

"Now for your reward," continued Nicole. "Let us get our newly crowned pussy expert on her knees so she can drink from the source."

Alice had spent the night blindfolded and her hands tied tightly behind her back leaving the rope mark Lisa saw and incorrectly identified it as being done by herself.

"Its ok," whispered Lisa. "I like to tie myself up too," she added after a short pause.

Alice opened her mouth but remained speechless. While she found being bound made it easier to be with Nicole, she did not want to start tying herself up. Her bedroom was already done up as some girly girl dungeon for the pleasure of Nicole and did not want to picture using it on herself. Instead a picture of Lisa tied spread eagle with her big luscious breasts popped into her head.

"I know telling someone your secrets can be scary," continued Lisa dropping her hand on the skin exposed between Alice's stocking and skirt. "You're actually the first person I ever told that I like self bondage. I feels kind of liberating to let the truth out, don't you agree?"

While Alice understood how liberating it must been for Lisa to let her secret out she could not agree. The fact that her secret was she was a heterosexual girl with no interest in women had negative ramifications. The fact she was being blackmailed to live the lie at the cost of having her parents go to jail and pictures of herself released kept her living it. Now it seemed she had to keep her secret by creating a new one. "Yes it can be liberating," added Alice hoping to make Lisa comfortable.

"Tied up helpless and unable to escape, that loss of control is so arousing. And then there is that little toy teasing tormenting you for hours but never bringing you over the edge, making you willing to do anything just to cum," proclaimed Lisa

"Hours, try doing it for the whole night," mumbled Alice remembering the night Nicole tied her to the bed and left her with the music controlled dildo until morning. Relieved that her mother never entered her room before Nicole returned and never noticing how worn out she looked that morning as well. But she did agree with telling anyone your secret can be scary.

"The whole night," gasped Lisa. "Wow girl, I can see why you still have rope marks on your wrists. You must have been willing to do anything by the end of that," remarked Lisa as her fingers began caressing the bare skin above her stocking tops.

The dildos buried inside Alice shifted as she clenched her waist in preparation of moving her leg resulting in a deep moan. The smirk on Lisa's face making her think Lisa believed she was becoming aroused by their discussion and touch. "Have you ever tried it with a boyfriend?" Squeaked Alice trying to to shift the conversation.

"I asked a few to tie me down but it was not the same," breathed Lisa. "They had no self control or would just manhandle my breasts before moving on. They had no clue about foreplay or the mind fuck you get when a woman is teased and not allowed to cum. What I need is someone who could go the whole night."

"Oh," responded Alice as Lisa continued her assault.

Yes," purred Lisa sliding her fingers under Alice's skirt. "Someone who understandings how truly erotic the torment can be. Someone who knows I would do anything for release. Even if it is a sexy little lesbian making demands of a captive straight girl."

Alice let out a little laugh at the statement. Here she was a captive straight girl having to meet the demands of Nicole. However Alice did not want to dwell on the ireny. "Not in front of my aunt, please," gasped Alice hoping to ward off Lisa's advances before they were seen or Lisa noticed her latex panties.

"Ok chirped Lisa," as she pushed her chair away and slid some papers unto the floor. "But first let me introduce you to a little office game I play when I'm a little adventurous."

Alice heard the unmistakable sound of a handcuff ratcheting. Looking down Alice could see that Lisa attached one end of an ankle cuff to her foot and the other to the side of the desk.

"Are you crazy," hissed Alice, "take it off!"

"No," replied Lisa picking up the papers and walking to the other side of the desk. "Not until I drop off this presentation and go to the bathroom. Now you don't go anywhere until I get back."

April

"So what do you think of our little group," asked Amanda as she encountered April (Alice) touching up her lipstick on the bathroom.

"It's fun," replied April.

"Well believe it or not we do actually work," stated Amanda taking a position next to April at the mirror. "Is this something you would be interested in after graduation?"

Aprils lips curled slightly at the thought. She worked nights at the strip club so it would be rather easy to play Janet's daughter and her sexy sales assistant during the day. The thought of having an office affair with a woman everyone thought to be her mother would be very erotic. Having sex in a different house each week would also be fun. However she remember Janet's co-worker Beth asking if she was excited to start college out East. But that did not mean she could not have an office affair. "Mmmm I would just love to have you as my mentor," purred April. "But I don't have to be your co-worker for you to spend time with me."

Amanda was taken aback by April's statement. Not that she was offended, she was used to getting hit on by boys and the occasional woman. In fact if the woman was was exceptionally attractive, like Alice (April), she would be open to making out at the bar or letting the woman go down on her.

"My aren't you the flirty one," responded Amanda accepting the challenge.

"With the right woman, yes," continued April. Amanda's wicked smile and the fact that she brushed open her blazer emphasizing her breasts told her that Amanda was willing to play her little game.

"Woman!" stated Amanda in a questioning tone. "What would your mother say."

"My mom does not know everything about me," purred April as she ran her hand over Amanda's hip and cupping her ass. The tight black fabric of her slacks hugging her curves. "Besides, if she did not want me to become interested in woman should should have not sent me to an all girls school."

Stepping up to April's challenge Amanda closed the gap between them until their breasts pressed against each other. Placing her hands on Aprils thighs she slowly slid them up forcing April's skirt to ride up until she was cuping April's ass as well. "I feel I should warn you," whispered Amanda. "Your mom and I do not exactly get along."

"I find a little danger to be highly erotic," replied April before kissing the young woman.

Amanda could not believe she was doing this. She was not a lesbian or bi but the idea of having a sexual relationship with Janet's daughter behind her back was very hard to resist. They both knew a little flirting goes a long way in closing the deal and while she was young and Janet was on the high side of 40 Janet still came out ahead. Janet looked very good for her age and when it came to married men Janet was less of a threat to the wives while she had to be subtle or would be seen as a slut looking to score a sale thus allowing the old hag to be the better sexy real estate agent.

Now here was her way of getting back. True, she was 24 and Alice was 18 but she looked very mature for her age. And while she had a boyfriend it was nothing serious. All she could think about was how Janet used to talk about her sweet, beautiful, smart and innocent daughter and how she wished she would start dating and enjoying life before going to college. How here was her so called precious little girl getting corrupted in her arms. While Janet told the office that her daughter started dating someone named Nicole around Christmas Janet quickly stopped mentioning the girl, obviously not happy about the relationship.

Alice

Alice crossed her ankles as she attempted to hide the fact she was chained to the desk. Not that anyone would have a reason to look at her legs. To all the world she looked like a young secretary sitting outside of her bosses office but that was not the case. She was the lover of the woman whose office she was sitting in front of and her leg was shackled to the desk by Annette's secretary after incorrectly assuming she was into self bondage

Alice looked down the hall nervously, wishing Lisa would return. She even wished she was back with Annette, but did not want to make eye contact with her for fear of having her new secret exposed. All she wanted was to have her ankle unlocked and hide once again in Annette's office. She did not care what she had to do but at least there she would be hidden; safe. As she looked down the hall and wondered what Lisa could be doing in the bathroom she spotted a rather stern woman walking towards her. She was an older woman, older than Annette, but she took care of herself and looked very good for her age. Her short auburn hair was in the style Alice found herself becoming attracted to. She was dressed in a over the knee pencil skirt that hugged her hips and hindered her hurried pace. Her crisp white blouse looked very professional yet complimented her hourglass figure as her full breasts bounced with her restricted steps. Alice began to blush as she caught herself yet again admiring another woman's breasts.

As she got closer Alice could see the woman had the perfect oval face with her full lips painted a deep red. From her appearance Alice knew she was someone important and powerful. Someone who could get her into trouble. Not wanting to be caught yet again scoping out a woman Alice dropped her gaze to the desk hoping the older woman would ignore her and leave her alone. As her high heeled shoes came into view Alice lifted her eyes slightly to see that the woman was indeed looking at her with the all too familiar predatory smile. Breathing a sigh of relief, Alice watch the woman passed and walked away, her hurried pace slowed as the sway of her ass increased in what Alice knew was for her benefit, but due to her training could not look away.

"So how did it go with Lisa," inquired Annette after Alice was freed from the desk and returned to her office.

"Ok," answered Alice as she nervously started to babble. "It turns out we have a lot in common."

"Oh really," popped Annette with a smirk on her face. "So will you be seeing her in the future?"

"Well, we did exchange phone numbers," mumbled Alice reluctantly. At the time she only wanted Lisa to unlock her ankle and was more than willing to exchange numbers with her to do it.

"You are going to have to tell me how it goes," ordered Annette excitedly. "You know it was very distracting seeing you sitting out there, all cute and sexy. I imagined you as my own personal sexretary. Do you know what sexetary's do?"

"No," replied Alice knowing she was not going to like it.

"A sexretary's job is to look sexy for the boss to make sure she is satisfied," purred Annette as she rubbed the inside of her thigh. "So why don't you get on your hands and knees and crawl under my desk for some dicktation."

Looking to the office window Alice could see that if she was low enough no one would see her moving and slipping under Annette's desk. Knowing she had no choice Alice slid off the couch and dropped to her hands and knees. The material of the mini skirt tightened over her ass as the anal intruder was pushed deeper and the vaginal one shifted causing a deep moan to escape her lips. Not wanting to be caught Alice moved towards Annette's open legs as quickly as she could, her ass swinging provocatively with each lunge.

"Yes very nice," growled Annette as she reached out to stroked her hair. "I did this for my late husband once, but that was on a Friday night after everyone left. How back into your cubby hole and I will give you a surprise."

Backing into the cavity under the desk Alice could not believe she was actually doing this. Once in position, Annette grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it over her hips exposing her legs and latex covered crotch. Scooting forward Annette widened her legs and slid them in on either side of her young lover trapping her between her thighs and bringing the front of the chair up to her chin.

With her face inches from Annette's latex covered crotch and her plugged ass pressing against the front panel of the desk Alice knew what she had to do. Maneuvering her arms above Annette's thighs she grasped the zipper at the top of her mound and began to pull it down exposing Annette's bare crotch. Her scent was strong and she was incredibly turned as Alice could see her cuntlips glistening. Alice breathed in her scent as she moved my face closer to her cunt. 'I'm a lesbian slut' thought Alice building up her courage and like a good lesbian slut Alice began to lap at her folds in an attempt to catch all the liquid, no longer thinking anything else was an option.

"Oh you are an eager little one aren't you," moaned Annette as she grasped the back of Alice's head, holding her in place. "Now for my little sexertary's treat."

Alice jerked forward as she felt the dildo buried inside of her come to life causing her to shiver and moan deeply into Annette's cunt.

"So you like your little reward," giggled Annette. "Now get back to work or I may have to take it away."

The stimulation from the vibration of the dildo pushed Alice towards the edge. Walking around all day with the two appendages had kept her aroused but was not enough to being her close to climax. Now with the added stimulation of the vibrator she was about to cum while kneeling under a desk and performing oral sex on another woman. Wanting to satisfy her own lust she clamped her mouth tightly over Annette's lips and slurped her remaining juices. Stretching her tongue to its limit Alice continued to lap Annette's inner walls as she was forced to breath heavily through her nose. Every inhale filling her nostrils with Annette's musty aroma and every exhale inciting a moan as it blew over Annette's engorged clitoris.

A sharp knock on the door caused both to freeze.

"Annette," are you busy inquired a female voice.

"No," responded, Annette trying not to sound flustered. "I just finished a call, what can I do for you Evalin."

"I just wanted to stop by and see if you are ready for the client presentation tomorrow." replied Evalin.

"What, oh yes yes," stated Annette. "Lisa dropped off my comments earlier today."

"Excellent." cried Evelin. "Oh by the way I walked past you office earlier and there was a little redhead sitting at Lisa's desk.

"Yes, that was my nice," replied Annette. "She came with me for 'Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.'"

"I must say she is a real cutie," stated Evilyn. "Is she enjoying herself, I hope she is not board."

"Oh she is definitely not board," giggled Annette as she stroked Alice's hair. "And I'm certainly enjoying having her close to me today.

Alice stayed frozen, her face wedged between Annette's thighs and her ass pressed against the front of the desk, the sound of the vibrator clear in the confined space. Afraid to move Alice just hoped that the visitor could not hear it. Unable to do anything Alice simply stared at Annette's pussy, just inches from her face. The juices slowly seeping out as the conversation continued above. With her own arousal still revved up and seeing a drop gathering as the base of her lips, Alice stick out her tongue to catch it causing Annette to squeak.

"Are you okay," inquired Evilyn upon seeing her friend jump.

"Yes," replied Annette pulling tightly on Alice's hair. "Just a sharp pinch from by chair."

"Well I will let you get back to what you were doing," stated Evilyn, "and I look forward to meeting your nice.

"I'm sure she would be excited to meet you as well," chirped Annette.

"You naughty little minx," laughed Annette as the door closed. "Do you want to get caught. Now finish me off. I think I need to introduce you to my boss Evilyn before she decides to pop back in when I need you to perform your duties again.

maxout09
maxout09
1,082 Followers
12