All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 20'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

it was just alright, if anything there are too many chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thanks

i can't help but get hot every time you post an addition, please keep it going

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 6 years ago
more please

Adore this series. Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Loving this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I check daily for more!

I love this series, and I hope it continues! Although I'll admit, Alice seems almost complacent with her status as a lesbian slut. I do kind of miss when it first started, and she was so conflicted. Will we ever get a time jump, say, 5-10 years in the future? Alice has given up on being straight, and accepts her place as a pussy loving slut? I've said it before, but I'll mention it again. I'd adore if Alice actually does lay with a man, and realizes that she doesn't like it! He smells, he's hairy, isn't soft, etc. Regardless, I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kim

Make sure kim pays!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this!!!

Thanks for yet another great chapter. This is the best story on the site and Alice's progression from innocent blackmail victim to lesbian whore gets hotter and hotter. This girl belongs on her knees. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

What bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stuff but...

Wow there is a lot of people to keep up with! There is April and Alice and Annette and Janet and Nicole and now Lisa and Evilyn (I see Evil in that woman...just saying') and Amanda.

Also, "Alice did not want to dwell on the ireny" How the heck did irony get past your spell checker?

sharksharksharksharkover 6 years ago
Wow

So many hot storylines. My favorite is that of Amanda. She wants to corrupt and own the daughter of her enemy! Keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Starting to become generic

Alice is struggling less now. Too many characters are introduced. You should focus on a few core characters, namely Nicole, Alice, and Susan. There's no character development if you introduce a new character every chapter.

Charlotte87Charlotte87over 6 years ago
More please

I'd love to see Alice submit willingly to Susan to show how far she's fallen down the rabbit hole. Accepting Susan as her pimp and the person who showed her who she really is should be the conclusion of this great story. Thanks for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love your writing

When I first found your story thought it was exceptional - so thank you

As it progresses and I love all the time you have spent on it - the main focus appears to be turning a cute teenage girl into a Lesbian. OK but there are about a million of those relationships in the US today - it is pretty normal. Even ordinary

What keeps me reading is not "lesbians gone wild" themes - it is the creative bondage creative control and exhibitionistic clothing your stories bring with them. You have a wonderful way of describing Alice's clothing that works often as part of her restraint. It makes the reader feel like they are getting to know this charming chick.

Me, I don't care if Alice has sex with a girl, a woman, a man or even a Dalmatian - I like the adventures you write for her and the charming way you share her personality and acceptance of submission

I know that may not be what you wanted for feedback but its true - so thanks.

pjw7326pjw7326about 6 years ago
great series

really enjoing this series , really hope for more , wondering if there will be an actual incest part , where nicole makes Alice and her mother have sex together , either willingly or tricked would be great , more more more , dont even mind a few of the chapters have skipped ahead in time at the start of them and not a direct continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going!

Loving this series, checking every day to see if Nicole pushes Alice and Janet together finally. So hot!

dogged1dogged1over 3 years ago

It is starting to get way too watered down with all the characters, and new characters starting trysts with other new characters. April and Amanda, really? Only average.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous