All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 21'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes!!!

Oh my gosh, my morning ground to a screeching halt when I saw this was up! I check every day for an update. So happy for more! I also love our little Alice as a Domme! I know she was being directed by Susan, but it was still so fabulous to read! I also love the idea of the sweet naive girl seduced not only into sapphic love, but also in chastity....after one time?? I do wonder if Alice will start to enjoying being a Domme. Regardless, loved it, this tale has been captivating, and I shall check for more!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
really

don't you think 21 chapters is enough

Psycho08Psycho08about 6 years ago
OMG

I can't wait to see what they are going to do next. Though I do wonder if you are setting up for Alice and her Mother to have some sort of encounter. All under the direction of Nicole of course. I also hope Susan gets her comeuppance maybe set her up with someone Alice is about to get with.

Charlotte87Charlotte87about 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great chapter, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
brilliant

brilliant chapter, keep it up and well done so far you had me hooked since the start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

Looks like Alice is going down the slippery slope into becoming a depraved and wicked lesbian. I can see her mind eventually breaking down under the constant mental torture from Susan and Nicole. Eventually, she can't take it anymore and accepts her fate. Becoming fully corrupted, she will then surpass her tormentors in evil and degeneracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More more more

More please!

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Definitely another amazing chapter in this story. No, 21 chapters is NOT enough. While at some point HS will end and Alice will move away, you have done an excellent job of keeping this very interesting. I hope that when you do wrap up that we get a long term view of what happens to Alice once away from Nicole and Susan. Does she even date a man? That kinda thing. For now keep going!

Charlotte87Charlotte87about 6 years ago
21 chapters is not enough, we need more of this great story

Another terrific chapter. Alice is so close to admitting the truth to herself. She is the lesbian slut Susan keeps telling her she is, and it's great writing to show her giving in to her lust for big breasts. I would love to see her getting fucked to orgasm by Susan and realising how much she loves it. That could be the moment that makes her accept who she is now. Please keep going, this is the best serial on the site.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 6 years ago
Wicked

Love this one. Another layer to Alice's descent. Possibly one of the best chapters yet. Hope there are lots more in the pipeline...such a fantastic series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn

You're still writing this series? Good for fucking you, I thought you had quit after chap 13

JezalaneJezalanealmost 6 years ago
A wonderful series

I just finished this series and I want to say thank you. The basic conceit of a straight girl being blackmailed into lesbian sex and slowly being convert into a lesbian is both enticing and unique. While occasionally contrived (Virtually unavoidable in a long series with a focus on the erotic content.) the individual chapters are both very erotic and interesting in terms of the slow conversion both in deed and desire.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

dd9274dd9274almost 6 years ago
With Strings Attached- The College Years

Someone made a comment about series ending when Alice goes to college. I would like to submit that the series continue. Perhaps Alice is instructed from afar and must submit proof of her compliance. But the stress and mental/emotional strain is having a negative effect on her. She finds solace/comfort in her sweet, kind freshman roommate, who she gradually opens up to about her ordeal. This relationship develops into a healthy, fulfilling lesbian relationship. Happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What's next ?

Can't wait to see what happens next. Will Nicole bring Janet to a public event as her sub and then she will arrange for Annette to bring Alice to the same event as her sub. And somewhere down the line will Nicole and Susan finally face off for total control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

I'm checking the site almost every day for the next chapter. Love what you're doing with Alice and can't wait to see what happens next. Susan's controlling influence in this chapter makes it even better and the idea of her and Nicole manipulating Alice and Janet into a taboo relationship is an incredible turn on. Keep up this great series.

pjw7326pjw7326almost 6 years ago
waiting patiently

its been 5 months , hopefully more is coming soon, i want to see Alice and her Mom together because Nicole makes them

dogged1dogged1over 3 years ago

Much more like the earlier chapters of this series, meaning very hot. Even though Lisa is new to the story, it sounds like you have already committed to her being special to Alice. I hope so. Back to 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous