With Strings Attached Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell her there is something she needs to do first. Have your little kitty lick you to orgasm and I do not want to see one drop of your precious nectar waisted," ordered Susan.

Looking down I could see Lisa was overcome with lust. Enough to override any resistance she may have had to kissing another girl or having her body felt up. However asking a straight girl or even a bi curious one to go down on another woman would be really pushing it.

"Now, kitty," I stated in an almost motherly tone as I moved up her body. "I know you want to cum very, very badly, but there is something you will need to do for me before I give you the greatest orgasm of your life. Okay?"

"Yes anything," answered Lisa, "just please let me cum."

"I need you to lick me," I shot quickly.

"You want me to lick you?!" responded Lisa nervously.

"Yes," I responded as I ran my fingers over my clit hoping to bring myself as close to orgasm as possible. "I know you haven't done it before, but once you get started you will see it is not that bad." I knew this was a big step for Lisa and if she was not comfortable with it her own arousal would crash and I did not want to think what Susan and Nicole would do to me. I had to convert her and to do that I had to tie my pleasure with her own. "I know you are a bit nervous, we all are our first time but trust me it will be alright in the end. Once you do this for your mistress I will take care of your little pussy. Just stick out your tongue and give it a good lick. Start from the bottom and run all the way up."

Tied to the bed Lisa had no choice but to submit as I lowered my crotch over her face. Hesitantly she stuck out her tongue and gave me a quick lick.

"You did it, that wasn't so bad was it?" I cooed. "Now be a good kitty an lap up your treat and I will give you the reward you want."

Hesitantly Lisa continued to lick, lapping up my juices in a steady rhythm, but as a novice not doing a very effective job. I continued to rub my clit with my finger trying to assist. Closing my eyes I tried to think of something to help get me off. No matter what I just couldn't get my arousal to increase. Relaxing my legs I lowered myself into a more sitting position causing my ass rub up against her breasts. A sudden spark shot through me as I felt her luscious mounds press against my ass cheeks. Knowing it would work I bit my lip and started to rub furiously thinking of her breasts, bringing myself off after a few seconds.

Lifting my crotch off of her face I allow her to catch her breath as I regain my composure. Looking down I could see Lisa looking up nervously, her face covered in my cum. "Good kitty," I breathed as I brushed her hair away from her face. Wetting my lips I lean down and gave Lisa a slow deep kiss before kissing around her face cleaning my juices.

"Now are you ready for your reward?" I whisper into her ear wanting her to stop thinking about what she had just done.

"Yes," whimpered Lisa.

Not wanting to delay, I plant one last kiss on her lips before I start to softly kiss her throat, chest and breasts, stopping to nibble on each nipple before kissing my way down her stomach. I could feel Lisa's body quiver as my hair brushed against her legs, her whole body straining. The bed between her legs is soaked as I placed a kiss on each inner thigh. A deep growl escapes her mouth as more juice escapes her nether lips.

"Now I want you to pull that mouse out her pussy and lick it clean," ordered Susan, breaking the spell that we were alone.

Lisa lets out a slight moan as I began to pull on the pink tail. A slurping sound fills the room as the juice covered toy is removed. Holding it I carefully I lick her secretions tasting her salty honey flavor for the first time.

Looking down I could see her cavity was still open from the removal of the toy and her thick liquid seeping out. I quickly draw in a deep breath and release it as I drive my face between her thighs and press my lips against her body forming a seal around her crotch. With my next breath I slurp the juices from her body. My tongue moving more like it was in her mouth than a confining pussy.

"Damn!" laughed Susan. "You really love pussy."

Pulling back it took several gulps to swallow all her juice. My deep breaths sounding more like lust filled passion than the need for air.

"Ask her if she likes having a girl go down on her," order Susan.

"Do you like having a girl go down on you?" I ask after catching my breath.

"Oh yes," gasped Lisa, her desperation clear in her voice.

"Better than a boy," pushed Susan.

Knowing where this was leading I repeated Susans question. After every request I revved Lisa up again bringing her to the edge only to ask her another loaded question about her sexuality, how women are better at pleasing other women or her promise to be my sexual kitten. Before starting the process all over again. I was so humiliated. Here I was, a heterosexual woman forcing another heterosexual woman to proclaim her willingness to become a practitioner of sapphic love. I felt like a traitor or a double agent, subverting members to switch teams.

I slowly licked her pussy, up and down pushing her outer lips apart with each stroke. I gave her clit a quick flick of my tongue. Lisa was moaning continuously her body fighting against her bonds. For the next 30 minutes I brought Lisa to the brink before pulling back and kissing her inner thighs. Her moans turning into whimpers as she was pushed to the edge again and again.

"You will never want a man again," I proclaimed as I was given the okay to make her cum. Pushing my tongue into her as my fingers pinched and scraped her clit for maximum effect. So close to the brink for so long Lisa's orgasm grew quickly and erupted as her whole body spasmed.

"Oh yes, yes...yes...!" screamed Lisa as I lapped the abundance of cum that flooded my mouth.

Straightening up, I looked over Lisa's heaving breasts at her exhausted face, her deep breaths working to replace the oxygen pulled from her body. Moving to her side I cradled her as I gently stroked her soft skin and I repeated the statements Susan whispered into my ear.

"You know you are now my kitty right?"

Lisa just nodded in reply.

"I can do whatever I want with you. I can kiss you. I can dress you as I want. I can tease you as much as I want."

"Yes," mumbled Lisa in reply.

"I'm going to train you to eat pussy."

"Okay," promised Lisa in response.

I began teasing her again. Mentally and physically exhausted she did not have the strength or will to resist as I made her confess all her secrets to me, her fantasies, arousal zones, what she liked and what she did not. Before I allowed her to cum a second time I knew everything a skilled lover would ever hope to know about their partner, all to be used by Nicole and her perverted games. I was then ordered to the gym bag to retrieve the shaving equipment. Lisa's pussy was shaved bare.

"There you go kitty," I stated, "all cleaned and groomed. I expect you to remain completely hairless going forward."

"I will," mumbled Lisa.

"Good kitty," I replied as I caressed her thighs. "Now I have a few more rules you are going to need to follow. First; from now on I choose your clothes. That includes what you wear to sleep, in your apartment, as well as when you go out, to work and what, if any, underwear. You will also always wear something with either a picture of or a word for cat. If not on your clothes then a silver kitten pendant hanging from a collar, a domesticated kitten should never be without one. To ensure you are obeying you will take a photo and send it to me after getting dressed or whenever I ask. No hesitation."

"Secondly, you will always keep your apartment clean. Like your physical appearance, how you live is a reflection of you and your home is to look well kept. That means making your bed every morning, doing the dishes immediately after each meal and putting your clothes in their proper place; dirty in the hamper and clean put away right after washing. At least twice a week you will dress in a french maid uniform and do a thorough cleaning of your entire apartment.

"Next, we are in a sexual relationship and as such I expect you to look your best at all times. That means your hair and makeup must be impeccable whether you plan to see me or anyone else. Even when you're by yourself cleaning your apartment, your hair and makeup will be perfect."

"Lastly, your sex life. It now revolves around me. As someone new to lesbian love I know it will be an adjustment. However as you become used to getting sexual gratification from a woman you will begin to associate females with sexual pleasure."

"Do you understand these laws?"

"Yes," proclaimed Lisa.

"Show her the belt," purred Susan.

Climbing off of the bed I walked back to the bag. Of all the torments Nicole had done to me or made me do to others this one was new. In a way I wished it would have been done to me. Locked away unable to have pleasure would be welcomed to the torment of having to be the seductress.

"Is that a chastity belt?" gasped Lisa as she twisted in her bondings.

"Yes, it is," I purred as I walked back to the bed. "You agreed to let me control your sex life, this belt will ensure you are keeping that promise. I will be the only one able to offer you release, both from this belt and sexually. You will never be free of my control, always bound in some form."

"Place the mouse back in," echoed in my head as Susan came up with a new twist. "I think it would be delicious to let your mistress Nicole control your slave."

Placing the belt on the bed beside Lisa I turn to the nightstand and retrieve the mouse I pulled out of my new kitten.

"What are you going to do with that?" inquired Lisa nervously.

"Just a little idea to keep you thinking of me," I respond not wanting to think what Nicole would do to her. Knowing Lisa had become a little dry I lick the mouse just like when I pulled it out and slipped it back into its nest. Taking the belt I order Lisa to lift her hips. The metal is flexible and I wrap it snugly around her waist before pulling the crotch strap and guard up imprisoning her pussy tormented by its little mouse warden. With the tail sticking out the side Lisa would be able to keep it charged and ensure it gets a good signal.

With a click it was done. Lisa a heterosexual women was now the sex slave to me, another heterosexual women pretending to be a lesbian and secretly controlled by a lesbian.

"Bravo, bravo," cheered Susan as the belt clicked closed. "You just trapped a another straight girl into lesbian servititude. And I expect you to play your part to the fullest my sweet little lesbian slut. I cannot wait to see the adventures Susan dreams up for you."

"Now if you ever remove this belt we are done, no more play time," I warn, more in hope that she will remove it and we could stop. However deep inside I know that will not happen.

----

Nicole collapsed on her bed, her breathing heavy from the third orgasm she had given herself while watching the show. Of all the seductions this was by far the best, and by far better than any lesbian porn she had seen. In the past Alice had always be hesitant, almost innocent in her actions needing to be pushed along and out of her comfort zone, something she enjoyed doing very much. However this time it was almost like Alice was driven by a higher force, cracking her sweet exterior and letting the assertive lesbian within out. Lisa was now the shy innocent one, while not as pure as Alice had been when they started dating she needed Alice to push her boundaries and dive head first into lesbian love. Now, thanks to her puppet she had a pet kitty to play with.

Looking up Nicole began to think. Alice had now entered a new stage of sexual intrigue, the question now is what could be done to step up the game.

12