With Strings Attached Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,075 Followers

Once done Nicole refused to let me cover up in any way, a pair for flip flops my only clothing as we exited the tent. I felt mortified as we walked down the street. I had to restrain myself from trying to cover myself with my hands, as it would draw attention to my fake swimsuit. Here I was naked on a crowded street and no one seemed to pay any attention. The paint job looked so real that if anyone only gave me a quick glance it would look like I was wearing a black bathing suit, where in reality I was completely naked. Nicole also cleverly added to the distraction by standing to my left with Jacklyn, Kathy, April, and Vicky to my right, all dressed in their own rather small bikinis. If anyone focused on us, it would be as a group and the two maturest, April and Vicky, were at the other end, both in revealing thong bikinis and ample cleavage to distract from my simple suit.

It was almost surreal walking down a crowded street completely naked and not getting a second glance. It was like my earlier adventures where Nicole made me go outside wearing only a coat. For me, nudity was something that you shared only with your lover. But Nicole did not see it that way, and wanted to expose me to the world. Mentally, I knew this was not right and meant only for lovers, but exposing yourself to women was nothing horrid, women did it all the time in locker rooms. My body just associated the two together, being naked in front of women was nothing to be ashamed about and nudity was something shared between lovers. The worry of discovery heightened my senses and arousal. Now thankfully, the water tight latex coating over my crotch kept anything from leaking out, but what would Nicole think once she pierced my seal, would she associate it with my enjoyment of exposure, and not my hopes of getting away with it?

That is when I made eye contact with her, the girl from Catchmer, the one who paid $20 so she an all of her sorority sisters could kiss me. Pam, one of the few women who would focus on me.

"Hey there," called Pam as she sauntered towards us. "I see you are not wearing your button today. Not working today, or could you not pin it to..."

My tenuous veil was removed as Pam realized the assumption I was wearing clothing was wrong, and that I was walking down the street naked. Now with my cloak removed, I was at the mercy of a stranger to keep my secret from everyone else. Looking nervously at my tormentor, I was trapped.

"You're naked," whispered Pam excitedly as she moved towards me for a closer inspection. "I don't fucking believe it. You're not wearing anything." Reaching out she carefully touched the strings tied around my body before running her hands over my painted skin.

"That's amazing," continued Pam as she twisted my body to get a look at my ass. "How long have you been walking around like this?"

"For a good 30 minutes," responded Nicole was she wrapped her arm around my waist. "You're the first person to notice."

"How could anyone not notice this sweet piece of eye candy walking down the street, let alone like this?"

"Oh, you would be surprised at how much can go unnoticed," replied Nicole.

Yes I thought, like the fact that I'm not a lesbian, or the fact that I do not like being out in public naked.

"Can I have a picture?" asked Pam, not to me but of Nicole.

"Of course," smiled Nicole as she gently pushed me towards Pam and took her phone.

Since my very first night with Nicole she had been taking photos and movies, documenting all the perverse things I had been made to do. And while she did post some, most have been kept private and I hoped to have them remain so as I continued to follow Susan's orders. Now this girl who will be my classmate will have a photo of me naked on the street to do with as she wishes. I nervously smiled as she wrapped her arms around me, the ceremonial click confirming one photo was in the hands of another.

Walking through the airport I was relieved the trip was finally over. Soon we would be home and I could block this adventure out of my mind, not wanting the think of what I had done or of my future college stalker. However what I could not stop thinking about was that I had not only achieved Nicole's goal of paying for my trip, but hers as well, with about $25 to spare. Nicole bought me a tee shirt as a memento.

maxout09
maxout09
1,075 Followers