All Comments on 'With Strings Attached Ch. 24'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehnover 4 years ago
Another awesome chapter

Love this story. Kinda disappointed you skipped the fucking Lisa got. Thay seems like a hot part of the story, but still another homerun

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Alice is not straight

nuee420nuee420over 4 years ago

This keeps getting better and better, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth waiting for

Another great chapter. Alice is too far down the rabbit hole to ever get out now and deep down she doesn't even want to. Please keep this great story going.

simonrodriguezsimonrodriguezover 4 years ago
Yay

I am always happy to see another chapter in my favorite story. Thank you and I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Addendum to deleted comment.

First off, my apologies for my initial comment. I did not mean to be so abrupt. But to expand on it, I wanted to ask how we got from Alice being so inconsolable about her tattoos to her becoming an active participant in Nicole's sex games again. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that Lisa's CB control is apparently going to be passed on to her boss. You simply can not leave someone wearing a CB for an significant period without incurring major health issues. So perhaps we may be treated to additional chapters of Lisa's adventures, or maybe even a spin off story! But getting back to Alice, nothing in the story seems to indicate any lingering emotions regarding what had been done to her in the last chapter. How much time has elapsed? Did Alice and Nicole have a confrontation off screen? How did we get to this point where Alice seems to accept her fate? Because the presence of the tattoos would certainly appear to kill off on any ideas of her having an escape once she gets to her college which is what she has been living for since this all started. Will she show begrudging acceptance of her fate in her thoughts as her story continues to unfold? But wouldn't that kill her spirit? If she starts to accept that she is indeed a lesbian, then her story remains non consensual only in the technical sense.

Yes, I know that this is merely erotica fiction, but from a literary standpoint, it still has to make sense.

Neosteeled

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice to see you continue this story

I thought the first chapter of this story was one of the most erotic on this entire story site. Glad to see you continue it!

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 4 years ago
You're back!!!!

So happy to see this saga continue. It is one of my all time favourites. Hope to see Alice descend deeper and deeper and deeper. Thank you for continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If this story doesn't end with Alice ending up having sex with her mother, I'm going to be pretty disappointed...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous