With Strings Attached Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Belle likes to look at my ass." Lisa stated. "But she was married and has a daughter."

"True", I respond as I pull the razor across her flesh removing the last of the stubby hairs. "But her husband liked it when she flirted with other women and after he died she decided not to be with another man."

"There all done," I announce grabbing a wet wipe to clean the remaining shaving cream from her crotch. "All nice and pretty."

Taking a deep breath I blow at her hairless crotch causing Lisa to shiver with need. "Now if you want to cum you will need to take care of me first,"

Lisa remained silent as I twist and positioned myself above her head.

Placing my hands above her breasts I lower myself onto her face. Not fully used to oraling pleasuring another woman Lisa hesitantly began licking.

"Now kitties can lick better than that, press your tongue deep inside," I state as I reach down and slip my finger in her wet cunt for emphasis. My action pushed her through the barrier, and she committed herself to eating me out as she worked her tongue deep into my passage slurping up my juices without hesitation.

"MMMM that's a good kitty," I purred as I wiggled my hips. "I'm going to teach you everything you need to know to please Ms. Belle. You are going to become a well-trained pussy and only when you obey your owner and do a good job are you going to get the opportunity to cum."

Lisa continued licking, eagerly following my instructions as I explained how best to orally pleasure another woman. Under my guidance Lisa built up my arousal as her skill level increased. A shiver and deep groan signaled my orgasm as I pressed my groin into her face forcing my cum into her mouth.

Regaining my strength I lift myself off of her face. "That was very good my pet," I breathe. Looking at the clock I see it's 10 minutes after midnight.

"Now are you ready for your reward?" I sing as I brush my finger over Lisa's wet outer labia.

"Oh Yes, YES please," gasped Lisa as she pulled on her binding trying to push her legs further apart.

I started by licking a little of her nectar that was dripping down her thigh. "You taste very good my pet," I state as I swirl her favor over my tongue. "Luckily for me you are very wet and an attentive lover always licks her partner clean."

With that statement I wrap my hands around her thighs and grab her ass. Pressing my face between her legs I push my tongue between her swollen lips and deep into channel. Her scent filled my nostrils as I lapped up her juices. Lisa moaned and shivered as she pulled on her bindings like a trapped beast fighting for release.

"A good lover knows how to tease and arouse her partner," I continue as I toy with her engorged clit. Lisa's breath grew short as the pleasure mounted but even in her aroused state she was not able to jump over the crest. With a quick lick up her slit and driving my tongue deep within her I explored her treasure that I now kept under lock and key.

Due to her pent-up arousal my actions pushed her over the edge quickly, and she came with a screeching cry wiping away more of the heterosexual woman.

I kissed and licked around the outside of her vagina cleaning up her juices and building her arousal back up to as I continued my mission of conversion. Bound to her bed I used my practiced tongue to bring Lisa to orgasm only to arouse her once more. After many more orgasms and cries of pleasure I maneuvered out from between her legs to prepare for the next part of my seduction.

Standing up I undo the clasp on my skirt and with a little effort I'm able to pull it over my hips exposing the tattoo that now proclaimed me a lesbian slave. Sliding the short confining garment down my legs I reached into the bag and pull out the strap-on harness Nicole had purchased. Made of latex it matched my skin perfectly making me look normal once again, if not for the dildo Annette made of her late husband's penis sticking out from my groin.

Walking back to the bed I pull the sleep mask from Lisa's eyes. Her hair matted to her face Lisa opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling as if in some orgasmic trance. She was panting heavily, her chest heaving as she turned to look at me.

"Now that you know what true sex is like, I'm going to give you to fucking of your life using the mold of Ms. Belle's husbands dick. And all through it, you are going to see that it is a woman doing it," I state.

Her eyes dropping to the appendage Lisa only let out a quiet whimper.

______

Early Monday morning Lisa walked through the office hot coffee in hand. Her dress was reminiscent to what a 1950s secretary wore to please their boss. Upon reaching Annette's door she gave a soft knock causing Annette to look up with a playful smirk.

"Good morning Ms Belle, I brought you your coffee," announced Lisa as she walked over to the side of Annette's desk and leaned over to place the cup on the edge giving Annette a clear view of her chest.

"Good morning to you as well," replied Annette. "You're looking very ... pretty this morning."

"Thank you," respond Lisa doing a little curtsy. "I'm pleased it meets your approval."

"Yes it does," stated Annette her eyes roaming over Lisa's body. "I trust you had an enjoyable weekend?"

"Oh yes," giggled Lisa. "Your 'niece' Alice made it very memorable."

"Yes my niece," responded Annette picking up the coffee and taking a sip. "She can make weekends... memorable."

"Is there anything else I can do for you Ms. Belle," asked Lisa. "Anything at all."

"No Lisa just take your seat," responded Annette. "Oh and Lisa please bring me the key to your desks attachment".

"With pleasure Ms. Belle," responded Lisa with a smile as she strutted to her desk to retrieve the key to the ankle shackle.

12