With Strings Attached Ch. 27b

Story Info
Nicole takes Alice to her prom.
7.7k words
4.68
19.1k
14

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,083 Followers

Alice

A sense of dread hung over me as Nicole and I exited the hotel room. It was the Friday after my own humiliating prom where I was so preoccupied with the latex and bondage elements hidden in the little mermaid's ball gown I wore that I failed to notice Nicole's true scheme, adapting the tulle of my dress to become transparent in the bright light of a camera flash. A discovery I only made when my official prom portrait was unveiled next to all the past prom queens. Spanning fifty years, mine was the first to have a female prom king and to my horror displayed my legs and crotch as the flash made the white tulle in the front of my dress disappear. Standing at a slight angle with Nicole's arms possessively wrapped around my waist my bare legs and the butterfly tattoo looking like panties were clearly visible making the embarrassing photo secretly obscene.

When I confronted Nicole she happily showed me the photos taken with the flash of her camera. Photos of me posing at home, at the dance and as prom queen looking like I was exposed from the waist down. The worst were the photos taken with Sally under my dress. She could clearly be seen orally pleasuring me as I posed with the runners-up and school faculty. All photos now owned by Nicole and Susan adding to their vast erotic collection.

However, for her prom Nicole had chosen new dresses; no doubt for a new adventure. Nicole still wore black, but her tuxedo inspired dress was replaced with one made of a metallic lame fabric normally used for dance wear. The halter style dress had gold bead work around the collar, bust and waist line highlighting her curves while her trademark high slit exposed her leg with every step.

Mine was a two piece dress consisting of a purple fitted crop top with an open back held together by Velcro at the collar and the strap around my back. It was paired with a high/low skirt with large ruffles in dark green that swept to the floor in back and ended mid thigh in front. A pair of strappy gold four inch stilettos completed my outfit as I was not allowed underwear. The dress was a sexy take on a mermaid. Adding to my discomfort was the fact that Nicole also had me wear the ornate gold collar she had gifted me for Christmas.

However, the most distressing part was how my body accepted it's conditioning and converted my nervousness into a state of semi arousal. With the prom being held at a hotel, Nicole had reserved a room, and we arrived right after our salon appointment to prepare. With her back to me Nicole had to wiggle her ass to get the tight dress over her hips. My eyes watching the material of her black thong disappeared as I pulled the short zipper up to her lower back as the figure hugging dress shimmered as if made of liquid. I admired the firm curve of her hips and the swell of her breasts as she turned to face me, a smile on her face as she caught me once again admiring her body.

Ashamed, I kept my head pointed at the floor as we walked to the elevator. But I couldn't keep my eyes off of her body, admiring her lean toned form and her amazing breasts on her strong athletic frame. I felt a shudder shoot through me as I focused on the enticing view of her swiveling hips and her long lean legs exposed with each confidant step. She pretended to ignore my glances but I knew she saw me looking.

As we approached the dance I saw a sea of colorful dresses and dark tuxedos. Given my infamy I thought the room would go silent and everyone would stare as we entered. However, we were mostly ignored as we moved through the room to our table. The hall was a standard hotel convention center that could be subdivided as needed. The dance utilized three sections with tables on both ends and a dance floor in the center. On the far end was a glass wall with views of the city. Our table was on the right side against the partition wall. A set of plants and a column separated us from the three tables leading to the window and two more tables were behind us before the next partition. Kathy and Jacklyn were already seated at the table with their 'dates' Scott and John. Being gay, and in the closet, Kathy and John pretended to be a couple. Once Kathy became Jacklyn's slave, Jacklyn 'officially' started dating John's boyfriend Scott allowing them to claim double dates while being with their real partners. A table for eight, Nicole moved to the seat next to Scott, with her back to the wall with me sitting to her left. To my left were two empty seats followed by John, Kathy and Jacklyn.

"Jacklyn and Scott, it's nice to see you again," stated Nicole in a play on them being at my prom last week. "It's nice that we can all be here together with our dates."

The group chuckled at the inside joke. "Well it's nice to be here with the king and queen," replied Jacklyn.

"Thank you," answered Nicole. "However I hear Kathy and John are in the running for those titles tonight.

"The fact that I'm the only cheerleader who chose her boyfriend over your date helped a lot," laughed Kathy.

"That may not be enough to get you over the top," added an authoritative purr that sent a shiver down my spine. Turning my head I spotted Susan approaching looking like elegance refined. Her hair and makeup were exquisite and the two piece shimmery dress made her look like a Hollywood starlet. The off the shoulder top with its sweetheart neckline showcased her breasts, ending a few inches above her navel. While the waistband of the floor length sheath skirt wrapped around her natural waist and clung to her hips like a second skin. A side slit exposed her leg to her upper thigh. Seizing the empty chair to my left Susan gave me a wink and crossed her legs exposing more of her thigh.

"It's good to see you cousin," greeted Nicole.

"You as well," replied Susan. "And congratulations. I understand you were elected king of Alice's prom."

"Yes," answered Nicole, "and Alice was the picture of a princess."

"Yes, I saw the photos," stated Susan with a sly grin. "It was a very 'lovely' dress."

I could only look down as my fingers nervously played with the hem of my skirt. With my mind repressed my body was responding unchecked to its conditioning, resulting in the nervousness from my situation and the presence of Susan turning to arousal. My vision was filled with my bare thighs and Susan's and Nicole's trim creamy legs and my mind focused on all the exposed flesh.

Dropping her hand to her leg I couldn't keep my eyes from focusing on Susan's smooth leg as her finger danced over her thigh. My eyes traveled with her hand as it made its way up, pulling on the slit as it went, exposing her leg almost to her hip and then over her slim waistline and finally to her ample cleavage. Her little giggle pulled me out of my trance, the humiliation from Susan's trick becoming obvious. However, my attention quickly returned to Nicole as I felt her hand gently caress my inner thigh.

Nicole smiled back as her eyes dropped to my lap. I nervously looked around the table and Nicole's antics were going unseen as everyone was deeply involved in conversation. Given our public situation there was nothing I could do, and despite my desire to remain unnoticed I let out a sharp gasp as her fingers brushed over my moist folds. Knowing I could not challenge or stop her actions I simply sat there while she stimulated my body. My breathing deepened as her finger traced my outer lips and parted them revealing the pink interior. Nervously I shifted my gaze to Susan, a mischievous smirk on her face as she watched.

I bit my lip as Nicole continued to rub her finger up and down, never penetrating me, carefully avoiding touching my clit and keeping me on edge as I squirmed in my seat. This went on throughout the evening. Nicole playing with my body, building up my arousal but never letting me get over the edge, then letting me cool down.

"Take your skirt off puppet," ordered Nicole as she slowly pulled her finger from my cavity.

My head shot up and I quickly looked around noticing that everyone from our table and the next were up dancing. "Here?" I nervously replied, my eyes wide in disbelief.

"Yes here," growled Nicole. "I want to look at that delicious body." Having already surrendered to Nicole's will I pulled at the elastic waistband of my skirt sliding it down my legs and onto the floor.

We were seated with Nicole's back to the wall and I pulled my chair out so my back was facing the dance floor. Naked from the waist down I nervously rubbed my thighs as I twisted my head to see the large crowd of people not more than fifty feet behind me.

"Very nice," purred Nicole as she picked up her phone and snapped a picture of me and the crowd in the background. "Now remove your top."

I swallowed hard as I contemplated Nicole's order. Even though Nicole made me remove my clothing in public many times I was still taken aback. This was by far the most audacious and public setting yet. Sitting in an open room with hundreds of people, my hair and the back of the chair my only cover. If anyone came to our table, or worse the one next to us, there would be no hiding.

But knowing I could never win against my mistress I reached behind my neck and pulled at the Velcro securing my top, the ripping sound filling my ears. The intent behind the simplicity of my dress now obvious as I repeated the process with the strap over my back. Removing my top I sat naked, except for my collar and heels, in the middle of Nicole's prom. Nicole smiled at my obedience as she excitedly photographed me.

"Give me a sexy pout," directed Nicole as she continued to snap photos.

"Excellent," proclaimed Nicole switching from taking photos to video, "Now caress your breast."

Unable to resist I obediently raised my hand and gently caressed my breast. Even with the loud music and the voices of the crowd I still heard the deep beating of my heart, my body throbbing to its rhythm.

"Now play with yourself," directed Nicole.

Trained to obey I moved my other hand to my crotch as the stress from my actions overrode all feelings of dread and foreboding while being recorded like some porn actress. Not wanting to anger my mistress I started to rub my hand up and down my slit pushing my finger deep into my channel. Nicole smiled back from behind her phone pleased with my performance. Catching everything and adding yet another video to the library of blackmail to be used against me.

Knowing that Nicole would not stop until she got what she wanted and knowing the longer we played this game the more likely I would be caught I started moaning and breathing heavily pretending I was getting off on my exposure and ignoring my humiliation. "Please can I cum mistress?" I panted hoping to give Nicole the conclusion she wanted.

"Yes you may," replied Nicole with a smirk.

With her permission I closed my eyes and added a second finger. Driving them in and out quickly I pinched my nipple and mimicked one of the orgasms I had given another woman many times before. With my performance complete I placed a satisfied smile on my face and opened my eyes, spotting Susan standing behind Nicole.

She let out a burst of laughter as her hand covered her mouth. "Enjoying yourself?" laughed Susan.

I nervously sat there dropping my eyes once again to the floor. "Yes," I whimper trying my best not to cry from embarrassment.

"Well if you are done I have some news," purred Susan as she slowly circled behind me, while I fought the urge to cover my nudity. "It seems that Stephanie and Paul decided to break up after your little liaison."

"I guess his ego could not take losing," stated Nicole.

"Yes, boys do not like it when they are shown up by a dedicated lesbian," continued Susan as she ran a finger up my throat lifing my chin and forcing me to look at her smiling face. "But that got me thinking about how much Stephanie enjoyed having your little pet suckle her breasts. I think Alice can convince her to let her do it on a regular basis."

"That sounds delicious," responded Nicole as her kinky mind pondered the thought.

"And given her natural attributes I think sweet Alice here can convince Stephanie to supply some of her milk as tribute for her services," continued Susan. "Say a couple pints per week."

"You want her to breast pump," inquired Nicole.

"Yes," stated Susan returning to her chair behind me. "I'm thinking that your little maid can take up baking with 'natural' ingredients."

"We can make our own cooking show," smiled Nicole.

"Delicious," laughed Susan. "Stephanie just went to the bathroom and I think your little pet can catch up to her."

"Get dressed puppet," ordered Nicole. "It looks like you have a new mission."

To Nicole, it must have looked like I was anxious to see Stephanie but I just wanted to get away. Exiting the dance I leaned against the wall trying to calm my nerves. I had just sat naked in a crowded room of teenagers and masturbated to a pretend orgasm as my girlfriend/mistress filmed me. Degrading myself simply for her enjoyment to the point where leaving to seduce another woman was the more appealing option.

At least with Stephanie it would be private, intimate without the stress of being subordinate to Nicole's kinky desires. Just the two of us and her magnificent breasts. I focused on the memory of her delicious milk as I tried to forget my pornographic display. I could feel my vagina moisten just from the memory. Hearing someone call my name interrupted my thoughts causing me to open my eyes and see the object of my fantasy.

"Stephanie, hi," I squeaked as I moved from the wall to meet my target. Her dark pink ball gown was adorned with tiny crystals and the strapless corset bodice displayed her bosom like two enormous scoops of ice cream being offered to anyone willing to indulge in them.

Stephanie let out a little giggle and playfully twisted side to side after I subconsciously licked my lips as I gazed at her chest. "Quick in here," stated Stephanie, realizing we were still in a semi public space pulling me through the doors beside us. The room was a second smaller hall set up with tables around the dance floor but with a raised table along the window with two ornate throne-like chairs obviously for a wedding reception. Stephanie pulled me to the center of the dance floor where she stopped and turned to face me. The noise from the prom now just playing quietly in the background as we stood in the middle of the empty dance floor. Her blonde hair set in an up-do exposing her lovely neck while her bright pink lips framed her white teeth and her beep blue eyes gazed back at mine.

"Hi," purred Stephanie, breaking the silence.

"Hi," I replied in a soft voice still coming to grips with the arousal I was feeling towards the young woman. "I'm sorry to hear about you and Paul."

"That's okay," replied Stephanie. We're going to different colleges and planned to break up at the end of summer, so we came to the prom as friends. It just means I'm a single girl a little sooner than planned. Closing the distance between us Stephanie wrapped her arms around my back and neck pulling me slowly towards her. I didn't resist and our lips met. My hands found their way to her cleavage, and she moaned into my mouth as I pressed against her chest.

Breaking the kiss we were both breathing heavily and Stephanie made no attempt to stop me as I reached behind her and pulled the zipper of her dress. As I was unclasping her bra Stephanie lifted her hands to cup her breasts and hold up her dress. With a flirty smile she pulled the dress away exposing her magnificent orbs. My mouth watered at the sight.

"I have been leaking ever since the last time we met," revealed Stephanie as I noticed the nursing pads in the cups of her bra and the discharge on her nipples.

Leaning forward I cupped one of her breasts relishing the feel of her milk laden mammary as I took her nipple into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue slightly nibbling on it. Stephanie sighed a beautifully feminine sound as she held the back of my head. Her ragged breathing turned into moans as I suckled on her tit and was rewarded with the milk I craved.

"Oh god," panted Stephanie as I switched to her other breast. "That feels so good." The desperation evident in her voice as her body came close to cumming just by me drinking from her breasts. Knowing I could bring her over the edge I waited for the right moment and lovingly bit down on her nipple as I pinched the other. Her body jerked several times, and she collapsed on my shoulders as her body orgasmed.

Dropping to her knees Stepanie sat before me, her breasts exposed as she attempted to regain her senses. "That was amazing," breathed Stephanie, pulling my hand to help her stand. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had. Can we please do it again?"

"We can do it every week," I responded as I reached out and caressed her face. "But I will require that you supply me with a couple pints of your delicious milk in return."

"You want me to start breast pumping?" asked Stephanie.

"Yes," I growled as I caressed her breast, her nipples hardening once more.

"Okay," answered Stephanie, her breathing becoming shallower as she became aroused. "Please close me up. I have to change my pads."

I kept my head down as I moved back to Nicole's table, embarrassed by my perceived walk of shame. Knowing that both Susan and Nicole knew I had just suckled the breasts of another woman.

"You look like a woman who had just overindulged," giggled Susan.

"Well I'm glad my little girl has satisfied her craving," purred Nicole placing her finger under my chin and turning me to face her before wiping away a drop of Stephanie's milk.

While I wanted to hide in my anguish Nicole wanted to hear all about my conquest. So as Susan listened and Nicole caressed my thigh I gave a recap of my time with Stephanie. My hopes that the worst was over were dashed as they crowned the prom king and queen. Kathy and John beat out Susan and her date. As the school secretly crowned a gay couple, their true dates Jacklyn and Scott were cheering at our table. However, it was Hannah and Jessica who used the distraction to catch Nicole's eye that started my next escapade.

Both were cheerleaders I fucked with a strap-on in a competition against their boyfriends. Using Kathy's knowledge of her fellow cheerleaders Nicole guessed Jessica had submissive desires and Hannah dominant tendencies. So Nicole fitted my bed with leather restraints for our rendezvous. Just as Nicole had guessed Jessica was a true sub and Hannah relished binding me to the bed and ravishing me.

As a result of the competition both Hannah and Jessica broke up with their boyfriends and were attending the prom as friends. A status Nicole was keen to change. Taking my hand and a smile at the potential couple Nicole led me out of the hall followed by a commanding Hannah and a nervous Jessica. Using me as a lure Nicole pulled me towards the doors to the wedding hall I had described.

As Hannah and Jessica trailed us in, the three women looked around the room like three young girls just left home alone by their parents while I examined Hannah and Jessica. It was obvious that they chose their dresses with their former boyfriends in mind. Hannah with her tall athletic build wore a black dress with gold embellishments that complemented her wavy black hair. The illusion neckline and mesh midriff gave the bodilace a look of sexiness while the skirt with its short hem showed off her legs. Jessica, who was close enough to my body size that I acquired two of her old cheer uniforms for Nicole's fetish play, was dressed like the slutty prom date of every boy's dreams. The long sleeved figure hugging dress had a very short hemline but it was the fact that it was mainly sheer with strategically placed silver crystals over her chest and hips that made it so risqué. The crystals at the collar, hem and cuff of the sleeves doing more to highlight her exposure than to help protect her modesty.

maxout09
maxout09
1,083 Followers