With Strings Attached Ch. 27b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This room is amazing," gasped Jessica as she walked along the empty dance floor looking out the large picture windows.

"And they even have the dresses," squealed Hannah as we walked over to a luggage rack holding five gray garment bags and one white.

The three women giggled at the design of the five deep blue dresses but were in awe of the wedding dress. The long sleeve off the shoulder white gown had a tight bodice covered with crystal embellishments that matched Jessica's dress and a floor length ball gown skirt.

"I think it's my size," announced Jessica as she held the dress against her body.

"That means it should be in your size as well, puppet," purred Nicole.

Moments later I stood topless as I held my breath and pushed my skirt over my hips. The gasps from both Jessica and Hannah expected.

"You have a butterfly tattoo," shouted Jessica.

"She also has a tattoo over her ass saying she is a lesbian sex slave," added Hannah who was standing behind me.

"Seriously," shouted Jessica as she scurried around me.

I stood there quietly as they inspected the markings on my body labeling me as someone I was not but pretended to be. All the while knowing the reaction would be the same from anyone seeing me naked and knowing I could never let a boy see this.

"You made her get a tattoo proclaiming her as your sex slave," inquired Hannah to Nicole.

"No," answered Nicole. "Sweet little Alice got it on her own when she went to Vegas. Sort of her coming out souvenir."

My trip was due to Nicole's biker friend Trish winning me in a football pool where she took me to Las Vegas for the weekend. After having me seduce a showgirl and performing anal Trish pimped me out to a married MILF making me orally pleasure her in her and her husbands hotel room. Drunk, I did not remember anything after that and returned home with the tattoo.

After the surprise wore down Jessica held the dress open and Hannah helped me step in. As the dress was pulled up over my hips and my arms into the sleeves I was relieved to be dressed again but tormented to be wearing the wedding gown meant for another woman's big day. As Hannah finished buttoning up the back the three stood back admiring my metamorphosis into a blushing bride. I obediently followed Nicole's instructions as I posed around the room as well as the wedding backdrop where I posed with Nicole and then Hannah before Jessica was summoned up. Nicole directed us to hold each other's hands and look into each other's eyes as she and Hannah clicked away.

Jessica smiled nervously as we looked at each other and with my conditioning firmly in control I took the opportunity to admire her face. Her doe-like eyes were done in a charcoal eye shadow with tiny sparkles that complemented both her dress and her light brown hair which spilled down her back and framed her face beautifully. It must have taken hours to style. Her seductive lips parted in a smile exposing her perfect white teeth which caused me to smile back and caused my arousal to return.

I couldn't help thinking of the image we portrayed. Me in a hijacked wedding dress and Jessica in the sexed up version looking like two brides exchanging wedding vows, the ultimate portrayal of love. Without thinking, I slowly leaned forward and kissed Jessica softly on the lips. While nervous Jessica reciprocated and what started as a tender kiss gradually became more passionate. Breaking the kiss I was treated again to Jessica's gorgeous smile before she let out a nervous giggle from our naughty act.

"That was fantastic," roared Hannah, obviously excited by the spectacle Jessica and I had made.

"Yes," agreed Nicole as the DJ announced the final song at the prom, "and I think it is appropriate that the lovely couple have the last dance,"

"An excellent idea, added Hannah as they made their way to the bride and groom table where Nicole took the groom's chair and Hannah the bride's. Neither of us argued with the request as I led Jessica to the center of the empty dance floor, and we wrapped our arms around each other gently swaying to the distant music. I could feel her arousal feeding my own as we held each other. As the song ended we looked again into each other's eyes and engaged in another sensual kiss to the applause and cheering of the prom attendees. As the noise from the other room slowly drifted away Jessica and I stood nervously on the dance floor both of us subservient to the wills of our dates.

"Jessica, I want you to face us as Alice removes your dress," ordered Nicole as she pressed us to go to the next level.

"It will be okay, I whispered, as I turned Jessica to face our mistresses knowing it was just easier to accept them being in charge, "just don't think."

Just like when she came to my house I stood behind Jessica admiring how the dress accentuated her ass and I found myself running my hand over her hip and the smooth curve of her butt before reaching up and pulling the zipper, this time to present her body to our audience of two.

Jessica's breathing was heavy, but she remained still as the zipper made its way down her back revealing the black thong I made her leave after I fucked her and Hannah absconded with after she left me bound to my bed. With the full skirt of the wedding dress I was unable to bend and just gracefully held her hand as she stepped out of the discarded dress. I couldn't resist and gazed at her firm breasts, soft and inviting capped by her hardened nipples, her tummy and her panty covered mound. The soft material pulled tight revealing a camel toe with a glistening stain betraying her state of arousal. I liked my lips remembering the taste of her sweet nectar.

With a curl of Nicole's finger I led a nearly naked Jessica towards our dates, the petticoats of the wedding dress rustling as we approached. Sitting on her throne Hannah reached out and took Jessica's hand. Standing slightly behind her my eyes drifted back to Jessica's heart shaped ass with the material on the thong wedged tightly up her crack.

"Beautiful isn't she," purred Nicole. "As your college roommate she can be all yours. An obedient pet to clean your dorm and attend to your needs. You admitted that Alice was a better lover than any man and I know you must have enjoyed Alice's experienced tongue. Just imagine having that for the next four years."

I could see the temptation on Hannah's face. Hannah, a heterosexual woman deciding whether to take another woman as her sex slave. A girl she had been friends with for the last several years. A fellow cheerleader who was a flyer, and she the base, lifting her high into the air looking up her skirt at her slender legs and placing her hands on her cute butt.

"Alice can teach her," continued Nicole. "Instruct her on how to orally pleasure you, mentor her into becoming the perfect pet. She can be your pet pussy kneeling before you lapping up your juices as you sit before her, just as you are now, obediently following your every command."

"Kneel," commanded Hannah, the lust obvious in her voice. It was a simple command but spoke volumes about the shift in power that had just occurred. Hannah was now the mistress and Jessica her slave.

Jessica obeyed taking her position as instructed between Hannah's open legs. Embarrassed to meet Hannah's gaze Jessica stared at Hannah's dress as she slowly pulled up the hem revealing her panty covered crotch soaked with her own secretions.

My pulse was pounding as Jessica reached up and slowly peeled the panties over Hannah's hips exposing her pussy. Her glistening public hairs matted over her engorged lips while her clit poked out of the dense mat.

Unable to tear my eyes away I dropped to my knees beside Jessica, the wedding gown bunching between us. Raising my hand I caress Jessica's back. "It's okay, you can do this," I whisper as I gently push her forward until Jessica's cheeks pressed between Hannah's thighs. Hannah shifted in her seat to give her better access.

In the back of my mind, a voice cried out, telling me I should not be doing this. That Jessica, Hannah and I were all heterosexual and I should not be distorting their emotions. But the endorphins running wild through my body made it easy to block it out.

"With a wet tongue lick her slit from the bottom to the top," I instruct. "Long slow licks tasting her secretions and getting her to make more."

Hannah let out a soft moan as I heard the sounds of Jessica lapping at her pussy. I kept giving her encouraging tips as my fingertips crept towards her heart shaped ass. Grasping the sides of her panties I pull them over her narrow waist and down her thighs. Jessica shuffles as I maneuver them under her knees and down her legs before giving them to Nicole's waiting hand to reclaim the prize. Jessica moaned softly into Hannah's thighs as my fingertips brushed over her ass.

"Focus," I directed. "When her juices begin to thicken she is ready. Then start probing her with your tongue. Drive it deep inside her channel until your nose is against her clit and wiggle it back and forth."

Hannah's moans became louder as she was anxious to move but needed to remain in position for Jessica's to bring her to fulfillment. Jessica continued her assault spurred on by my finger pushing into her wet cavity mimicking how her tongue should move.

"Good girl," I breathed. "You are doing very well. Just keep licking and bring her closer to climax. Can't you feel the walls of her vagina squeezing your tongue working towards that crest."

Jessica continued pleasuring Hannah while Hannah's cries of joy and Jessica's licking and slurping filled the room. Soon Hannah began convulsing and Jessica gasped from the sudden increased flow of juices from her orgasm. Extracting my finger I grasp the back of her head holding her against Hannah's crotch. "Just swallow it, try not to lose any."

As Hannah's breathing slowed I released the back of Jessica's head, and she pulled back gasping for breath. Turning towards me I lean down and kiss her tasting Hannah on her lips.

"See that wasn't so bad," I soothed.

"Bad, that was fucking fantastic," breathed Hannah. "You will definitely be doing a lot more of that."

"Just imagine how good she will be after Alice completes her training," stated Nicole. "Now the three of you stand up. Jessica, help Alice remove the wedding dress and put it on. Then Alice will demonstrate what you need to learn."

With that Jessica stood up and began undoing the buttons at the back of the dress. Pulling my arms out of the sleeves the dress was quickly a pile at my feet. Jessica stepped in as soon as I was out and pulling the borrowed dress up over her hips before turning for Hannah to button her up. Jessica now stood before us as the blushing bride anxious to be ravaged by her lover. Taking the bride's seat Jessica pulled up the hem of the dress exposing her legs and pussy.

Knowing what I had to do I knelt between her legs and extended my moistened tongue and began to lick between the folds of her lips. Jessica released a deep moan as I tasted her familiar secretions.

As the prom was over and their limo was waiting Hannah pulled Jessica to the clothing rack and removed the wedding dress placing it back into the bag for the unsuspecting bride. As Hannah looked out to the dance floor at Jessica's abandoned dress Nicole pointed to mine laying on the table next to them. With a knowing smile Hannah quickly helped Jessica into my dress and blew a kiss before opening the door and disappearing into the hallway.

On shaky legs I walked towards Jessica's discarded dress knowing I had just condemned a straight woman to four years of sexual servitude to another female. "Not so fast," stated Nicole as I picked up the dress. "Lets have some fun before we head up to our room."

Just as with the wedding dress, Nicole had me pose around the room, only this time naked. After dozens of shots Nicole led me to the door and surveyed the lobby.

"Okay, walk over to the bench," ordered Nicole.

I stood there in stunned silence, trying to come to terms that she wanted me to walk out in public naked. The fact that I participated in bringing three women to orgasm and saturated a woman's wedding dress on the chair she was to sit for her reception with female cum was bad enough, now I had to expose myself in public.

A questioning look from Nicole pulled me from my fears and I leaned my head out. There were a few couples still walking around the lobby, but they were on the other side. We were in the corner by the back and the bench Nicole wanted me to walk to was between us and the elevators. If I could make it I would be semi hidden so taking a deep breath I started walking. Upon reaching the bench I quickly sat down and Nicole stopped recording and slowly sauntered towards me as I nervously looked over my shoulder at the remaining guests. The bench was set up between two plants and a low divider wall behind it with a second bench on the other side. From where I was sitting only my hair could be seen.

"Relax and smile," purred Nicole holding up her phone to take a picture of me sitting nude with the hotel lobby and people as a background. "Excellent. Now slouch down, drape your arms along the top of the bench and open your legs nice and wide."

It felt like an eternity as I was posed by Nicole, naked in the open lobby as she indulged her fetish. With Jessica's dress draped over her arm and my shoes in hand Nicole clipped the leash to my collar and led me towards the elevators. I stood with Nicole between me and the lobby, hoping to use her body as cover while we waited. When the elevator dinged I didn't even wait to see if anyone was inside, rushing through the opening door for the relative safety of the small room like a puppy pulling its master as she was taken on a walk. Nicole snapped another picture of me looking like a scared rabbit before entering and pressing the 5th floor.

"Okay puppet, room 518," ordered Nicole as she ushered me out of the elevator expecting me to lead the way. Holding my leash taunt Nicole controlled my pace as we walked toward our room. "Don't forget to sway those hips," ordered Nicole. "Work it, or we will need to go back down and start over." Not wanting to relive this, I slowed down and started a very sultry strut as she filmed my procession down the hallway. Reaching the door Nicole pulled out the room card and placed it in the slot. I felt a sense of relief as I heard the lock click. Rushing into the room I took a deep breath to calm my nerves no longer caring that I could be seen through the open door.

"That was fun," laughed Nicole as she tossed my shoe and dress on the chair.

"Fun is not the word I would use," I breathed, still shaken from the experience.

"Exciting then," added Nicole as she opened the door connecting our room to Kathy and Jacklyn's.

"Where were you guys?!" shouted Kathy as she rushed into the room still wearing the prom queen sash and tiara.

"We got sidetracked," responded Nicole, pulling Kathy in for a kiss.

"Wow, you're already naked," purred Jacklyn as her eyes roamed over my body, reminding me that I was the only naked person in the room.

"She's been like that ever since we left the prom," smiled Nicole.

"Damn girl! That's wild!" shouted Kathy.

I just nervously smiled and let Kathy talk excitedly about being crowned prom queen.

"You know we have two prom queens and a king," stated Nicole as she opened her suitcase and pulled out the sashes and crowns from my prom. "Why don't you get dressed puppet, and we'll take a few pictures."

Obeying her command I slipped on Jessica's dress, relieved to finally be wearing something. As I zipped it up Nicole draped my sash over my head.

"Isn't that Jessica's dress?" questioned Kathy.

"Yes," smiled Nicole. "Like I said we got sidetracked."

"You had sex with Jessica?" squealed Kathy.

"Jessica and Stephanie," replied Nicole. "Jessica went down on Hannah."

"Seriously," gasped Kathy. "I've wanted to do them for years and you've what; done each one three times?"

"Why didn't you take Jessica for yourself?" inquired Jacklyn. "Have a little harem. Not to mention your two slaves could wear the same clothes."

"You know how I like to share the love," smiled Nicole thinking about how she also controlled Alice's mother and April the woman all three were having an affair with. "Hannah and Jessica are planning to be roommates next year so it's perfect. Besides, we will be enjoying the two of them over the summer as Alice here trains Jessica to be a good pussy licker. Right, puppet?"

"Yes mistress," I replied meekly knowing I needed to train another heterosexual woman on how to pleasure women.

"In that case how about we swap for the night?" asked Jacklyn. "How about it. Do you want the prom queen to go down on you?"

"Now that sounds good," purred Nicole as she placed the crown from my prom on her head. "After all it does sound right to have the queen service the king."

After Nicole was happy with her photo shoot Jacklyn took me by the hand and led me back to the room she shared with Kathy closing the adjoining door and separating me from my mistress. Leaning back Jacklyn had a sinful smile on her face as she focused on me. I looked at the floor nervously, trapped in a hotel room with a dominant lesbian in a borrowed dress and a pair of high heels.

"Well it seems I have you again, my sweet," growled Jacklyn as she strutted towards me like a lioness taunting her prey. "While I fantasized about having the prom queen I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would have two. It may be a week overdue but it still counts." Reaching out she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me in for an aggressive kiss. "Now let's get you out of Jessica's dress." Naked once more Jacklyn laid me on the bed and caressed my body.

"I so love your tattoo," stated Jacklyn as she traced the butterfly now surrounding my vagina. The colorful wings spelling out 'GIRLS ONLY' while my vaginal lips made its body. "I do enjoy playing with you. Kathy is hot but she makes a terrible bottom. Always trying to be in control, unlike you who knows and loves her place. I envy you and Nicole. You get to explore your desires without the need to keep it a secret. Seducing and playing with so many girls. Experimenting in so many things. So now there is a new thing I want to try." With that Jacklyn hiked up her dress and removed her underwear giving me a view of her moist pussy.

"Nicole had told me about your skills at anal play," continued Jacklyn in a husky voice.

Suddenly my entire vision was consumed by her shapely rear as she straddled my body facing my feet. Many emotions were running through my head. A girl was about to sit on my face and my basic feelings were fear and arousal. Shocked by how my mind and body was processing this, I looked at her naked ass and reached out to gently caress her large rump, the physical touch arousing me even more. My heart was pounding and my breathing became heavy as Jacklyn slowly lowered herself on my face. As she worked herself into position my nose became wedged in her crack and my mouth positioned just below her rosebud.

"Rim me," ordered Jacklyn as she relaxed her legs, placing her weight on my face.

With no choice I pressed my lips to her anus and gave a gentle kiss. Jacklyn twitched as my lips made contact, but she did not let up the pressure on my face. Knowing there was no undoing the deed, I gave in to the depravity of the act and began to worship Jacklyn's ass, pushing my face deeper between her cheeks and pressing my lips against her rose bud once more, wiggling my tongue over the tight orifice. Jacklyn squealed in delight and leaned forward relaxing her sphincter allowing my tongue to slip in. Her rectum squeezing my tongue as I continued the obscene oral-anal french kiss.