With Strings Attached Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole then walked me to the edge of the pool where she laid the pipe and ring. The curve of the pipe would have given it a ten foot diameter and the ring was placed four and a half feet behind the pipe in what would have been its center if it continued in a circle. Nicole had me lay with my back to the pipe with my arms over my head making sure the bottom end of the pipe was even with my feet. Then, with the care and precision Nicole used in her rope bondage, proceeded to tie my back to the bar using the excess rope from my top. Nicole then spent several minutes on the placement of the chrome ring. Bringing the excess rope back down she proceeded to secure it to the pipe just behind my shoulder blades and wrapped it around my body before tying off the end.

Satisfied, Nicole tied the rope from my bikini bottoms to the bar forcing my body to bend and match its curve. She ran the rope up to the ring before bringing it back down and securing it to the bar and then to the loop at the base of my bikini bottoms. She repeated this process tying a loop around my body every six inches then up to the ring and back down effectively securing my body to the bar from my neck to my ankles.

"Don't worry puppet this loop will be loose," stated Nicole as she tied the rope around my neck and secured it to the pipe. She then ran it up to the circle and secured it to the pipe at the back of my head. gathering up my loose hair she started to braid it, weaving it over the pipe and then down its length around the rope tethers as she went. Once complete my head was effectively secured to the bar and my hair out of the way. Placing my arms in the classic divers pose Nicole proceeded to tie my arms to the pipe looping the rope up to the ring.

"Done," proclaimed Nicole as she secured my wrists to the end of the pipe. "Now let's see if my plan works." Nicole then stood on a chair at the edge of the pool and fed a length of rope through an eye bolt at the end of the pergola. Moving behind me I hear a sharp clicking sound and after a few moments I felt the ropes begin to pull, forcing me to roll on my belly before being hoisted into the air.

Nicole had turned me into a piece of BDSM lawn art. Like some perverted dream catcher I spun in the breeze as Nicole admired her work.

Nicole slowly walked around the pool to see how I looked. "Simply beautiful puppet," stated Nicole returning from her review. "Now stay put." And with that I watched Nicole walk into the main house leaving me to hang in her yard. After several minutes Nicole returned carrying her photo equipment and a drink. The photo session was about to begin.

---

The black latex bodysuit clung to my curves and pulled into the crack of my ass as I sat on the back of Nicole's bike. After my magazine photoshoot Susan convinced Nicole to set up a modeling agency to own the rights to the photos Nicole took of me. As a model under contract I did not have the right to refuse nor did I have any say in how the images were used. That belonged to Nicole and Susan, who now marketed the photos to female writers of lesbian erotica. A number of whom jumped at the chance to purchase the exclusive rights to a digital cover.

One prolific author, Carol, even paid for the exclusive rights to photos of my face. Purchasing a number of photo themes for her future series. All about a fictional character named 'Alice' and her lesbian adventures. Books about a highschool cheerleader becoming a slave to the cheer captain, a babysitter seduced by her MILF employer, a secretary falling under the spell of her female boss, a coed becoming the sex slave of her roommate, a young maid made to pleasure her mistress and may variations on those themes.

However tonight we were doing a photoshoot for a different author who wanted a futuristic cover for her book which was why we were racing through the streets of Phoenix after midnight. Covered from head to toe in shiny black latex I even wore a latex hood which only had two eye holes and two small holes for my nose. Nicole placed a pair of her used panties into my mouth joking that they were the first panties I wore in months before sealing my mouth under the latex hood. Not that the hood would be seen, Nicole planned for me to keep the black motorcycle helmet with black visor on for the whole shoot.

Even though my identity was hidden, these photoshoots made me feel less of a person and more like a prop. Nicole would tell me where and how to stand and I would hold the position as she snapped sway. Photos of my ass, crotch and breasts now peppered the e-book literary world with only the coverings changing. Underware, spandex shorts, bras, denim short shorts and a multitude of other sexy garments meant to highlight the body part photographed. Others, like tonight, were more involved but my individuality was still stripped away leaving only the puppet for Nicole to control.

Nicole knew just the place for the background, a newer industrial area with modern structures in a well lit area disappearing into the dark street behind. As I posed with the bike my well polished latex suit matched Nicole's bike and I knew from experience that Nicole's client would get exactly the cover she was looking for.

_______

It was late morning when I approached Stephanie's door with a flutter of nervous excitement. The enthusiasm I felt was a combination of the elation at seeing Stephanie, Nicole's cheerleader classmate and the aroused state Nicole left me in.

I knew my arousal was directed at another woman but at the moment I didn't care. Like every morning Nicole required me to orally pleasure her before placing me in the spanking machine knowing it would not sedate my lust but drive my libedo higher as my orgasim was not triggered by my vagina leaving my body needing.

Now dressed in a black choker, stilettos, a corset and a leather skirt I approached Stephanie's home to collect my weekly delivery of breast milk. The corset holding my torso firmly tormented my aroused nipples as the tight leather skirt rubbed my still stinging ass converting the pain into a jolt of pleasure with every step. Due to Nicole's requirement that I sexually appraise every woman I saw, noting the sexual characteristics of each, I developed my own preferences. Being a skinny small chested girl I developed an attraction to curvy large chested women, a T&A girl. My enchantment with Vicky, the blond Hooters waitress, only nourished my preference as I developed a bit of a physical and emotional attachment with her. Creating a sense of normalcy in my kaotic situation.

While I did not want to accept the idea of being sexually attracted to another woman the thought of Vicky sent a shudder through my body. When she told me she was becoming serious with Holly, the teacher we had a threesome with, and needed to stop our leasions I was heartbroken. Even though Nicole was officially my girlfriend Vicky was my first breakup. The one life event Nicole did not claim.

As I approached Stephanie's home the door swung open and she stood before me in a white shirt unbuttoned and tied in a knot and a pair of tight jeans. I forgot social norms and just ogled her milk laden breasts like a horney teenager. Frozen in position I could feel my pussy moistening in anticipation, scenting the air with my arousal. Stephanie reminded me of Vicky, physically and socially. Both were outgoing and flirtatious and each had the body type I preferred. With Stephanie I had the chance for that sense of normality again or at least as close as I could come following Susans rules. All I needed to do was convince Stephanie, a fellow straight woman, to want a romantic relationship.

Stephanie's playful laugh broke my focus. Women are conditioned to not openly flaunt their bodies at males but doing so in the company of another woman is socially acceptable even if it is in a sexual way. Knowing I fell into her trap my face became flush with embarrassment as I looked at her lovely eyes and her flirty mischievous smile. "Come lets get inside," stated Stephanie.

It was not just Stephanie's breasts that made her so attractive. It was her deep blue eyes, her playful smile, her trim stomach, her long shapely legs and curvy butt. Stephanie just oozed sex appeal and I was capativated by the hyponic sway of her ass as she led me into her home. The tight jeans showcasing her curves. Like her breasts Stephaine knew I was enchanted by her ass and she dangled it like a lure before me, trapping my attention.

Stopping, Stephanie turned to face me, a playful smile on her face as I watched her scan my body. "I think you have grown a bit since you started drinking my milk," stated stephanie. "You're looking great."

"Thank you," I responded. Since I moved in with Nicole my body had matured, no doubt aided by my diet heavy in Stephanie's rich breast milk. Nicole insisted I drink a glass every morning and true to her word adapted several recipes where I used Stephanie's product as an ingredient. Making breast milk pancakes, cookies and pastries. Nicole even had me experiment with several more exotic recipes, having me turn Stephanie's breast milk into butter, ice cream and milk chocolate. The little bars were now my traveling snacks.

This diet increased my bust from a size A to a healthy size B approaching C. However the corset training kept my waist at a slender 24 inches. The result was I now had a size two waist and size four hips, making it hard to find clothes that fit and making Nicole's demand that I wear only skirts and tight fitting pants a necessity.

Stephanie stepped forward, pressing her unsupported breasts against my tightly secured ones, and kissed me. Pulling back to gauge my reaction I pulled her in for a passionate kiss as our tongues copied the embrace of our bodies. Like a silly girl living out her fantasy, all sorts of erotic scenes played out in my mind. Scenes one hetrosexual woman should not direct towards another heterosexual woman.

Pulling away we both were flush. "Wow, you are eager aren't you," breathed Stephanie. "I think I know what you want." And with that Stephanie stepped back and untied the knot exposing her magnificent breasts. For her part Stephanie embraced her lactating ability and worked to maximize her production. Purchasing a high end dual cup breast pump. She also modified her diet to include plenty of lactation enhancing foods, oat milk, alfalfa, flaxseed, oatmeal, and two glasses of Guinness per day, one at lunch and another after dinner as the brewers yeast, hops and barley all helped with lactation. As a result I took home over two gallons of breast milk per week.

Given my current horney state and my craving for Stephanie's milk I didn't hesitate accepting Stephanie's invite. Removing her shirt I caressed her skin enjoying its softness and sensuality. Leaning forward I snuggled my head below her chin and softly kissed her collarbone working my way down until my face rested against her breasts. I continued kissing around her soft mounds as my fingers kneaded and prepared them to be suckled.

During my assault Stephanie fell onto the sofa reclining against the armrest as I positioned myself over her. Caressing the back of my head Stephaine gently directed my mouth to her lactating tit and she gave out a gentle sigh as my lips latched onto her nipple.

Stephanie went docile as I drank from her body like some erotic vampire. The warm nectar flowing into my mouth gave me my own sense of comfort as my craving was fulfilled. It was so innocent and natural yet sinful and abnormal. I was usurping nature's way for a mother to feed and bond with her child to satisfy my own needs, corrupting Stephanie into participating in Susan's grand scheme.

Not wanting to contemplate my actions I slid my hand over her quivering stomach and unbuttoned her jeans. With all of the sexual play and kinky activities we engaged in Stephanie was still uncomfortable being intimate with another woman. Her choice of clothing was a manifestation of this. Displaying and providing easy access to her breasts while creating a barrier to her sex. In her current state Stephaine offered no resistance as my hand breached the denem defenses and my fingers made contact with her clitoris. In fact her body jerked and she pressed my head deeper into her breast. Just like Nicole cultivated sexual fetishes in me I worked to develop one in Stophenie; to associate breastfeeding with sexual satisfaction and accepting me as a romantic partner.

Even this selfish decision was not fully mine. Nicole, remembering my infatuation with Vicky, and her desire to manipulate and control others encouraged the relationship. Offering me time out of my cage for date nights with my budding girlfriend. The prospect of having a 'normal' relationship, even one with another woman, was an enticing prospect. And the fact that I would be able to escape the confinement of the cage that was now my home just sweetened the deal as I had truly become a possession of Nicole's locked away as everyone around me led normal lives.

However I did not realize the depths of the deception and control Nicole had, Saturday night was Nicole's and my mother's date night. A set time where she switched her focus from me to my mother as my father now lived with his own mistress. Saturday was also April and Amanda's, my mothers coworkers, date-night. April, impersonating me, now took the night off from the strip club to date the young woman. Annette was also spending the night with Lisa as she was now the primary keyholder to her chastity belt. Nicole wanted Saturday to be a day when all the pawns in her game were in motion.

As I slid my hand over her vagina my index fingure penetrated her sex making Stephanie moan in pleasure. However her jeans still posed an obstacle so after I drained her breasts of nerushment I pulled my hand from her pants and sat up. The lust in her eyes matched the lust Nicole instilled in my body earlier that morning. Pulling her up, Stephanie stood before me as I knelt down and started to pull her jeans over her hips. The snug jeans refused to yield as they clung to her hips and perky ass. Realizing my intentions Stephanie began to push as she rolled her hips causing her jeans and panties to slide down in one fluid motion.

Placing her hands on my shoulders Stephanie lifted one leg and then the other as I freed her feet from the pool of denim. Now completely naked I felt like a mere mortal kneeling before her goddess ready to worship her body. I looked up at the underside of her superb breasts as Stephanie leaned forward so her gaze would lock with mine. Stephanie's lust-filled expression told me what she was too nervous to say and I dropped my head to kiss her lower lips.

Stephaine signaled her pleasure with a sharp moan and a flush of secretions. Full from my breast milk feast I pushed myself to drink as I lapped up her sweet nectar. Wanting to maximise her experience I slowly licked the length of her slit before giving her clirt a nibble. Becoming anxious, Stephanie grabbed my hair with both hands and started to grind into my face.

Not wanting to turn this in a mastabority session I positioned my nose between her vagional lips and speared her channel with my tongue. Stephanie shuddered and moaned as I penetrated her body. Once again in control I started manipulating my tongue caressing her most intimate of areas. When I knew she was about to cum I curled my tongue and wiggled it against her G spot. With a loud cry Stephanie collapsed.

Lying on the floor, Stephanie looked like she just had her essence drained from her body. Her messy blond hair and sweat covered body evidence of the physical ordeal it went through. Still breathing heavily I crawled up her body for another passionate kiss. Only this one flavored with her breast milk and cum. She was now susapetable to supphic love and I would continue her lesbian education, breaking down her mental barriers getting her to accept me as a lover.

____

I knew Nicole had planned something special when she woke me very early and skipped our normal sexual routine. Instead, Nicole had me put my hair in a dancers bunn and preceded to use an airbrush to paint my entire body in a baking soda like white power. Finally satisfied, Nicole led me to the mirror to look at my unearthly body. My hair and skin were completely covered giving me the look of white marble, if not for my blue eyes and the deep red of my mouth. I was quickly ushered to her car and we sped through the empty streets as the dawn started to break, arriving at a recently remodeled park.

Nake but for my white camouflage Nicole pulled me towards a small formal garden. It was then I realized her plan. The centerpiece of the garden was a display entitled garden pixies. Life size marble statues placed around a small pound in a playful manner. Nicole led me towards two statues in particular. A tall statue dressed as a Greek goddess looking at a smaller statue bent at the waist with its right leg and arm extended in a deep curtsy.

"Okay puppet, I want you to get on the marble pad and face the smaller statue," ordered Nicole.

Feeling I had no choice, I obeyed her command.

"Now get down on one knee straddling her outstretched leg" continued Nicole.

I was then commanded to stretch my leg backwards and wrapped my other leg around the statues, placing my groin in contact with her leg. Nicole then had me lean forward until my face was cupped in her outstretched hand. I then wrapped one arm around her thigh and grabbed her wrist with the other.

In this position I looked like a statue of a naked woman rubbing on the leg of another while she caressed my face. The display of a young woman bowing was turned into a noblewoman giving her naked slave to another woman. Nicole had made me part of the public display, a slave to a marble mistress.

"Excellent," proclaimed Nicole, "you blend perfectly. Now don't move." Nicole took her time moving about the garden taking pictures while I held still with my mouth and eyes closed.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard Nicole's voice.

"Good morning," stated Nicole, "you two are up early."

"Yes," answered the mystery woman. "As soon as the sun comes up my daughter insists on going to the park. So we take the route through the garden on the way to the playground. Why are you here at the crack of dawn?"

"I'm an amature photographer and wanted a few shots before it got crowded," responded Nicole.

"Didn't notice that statue before," stated the woman no doubt referring to me. "It looks rather provocative."

"She looks like cinnamon when she is not behaving," interrupted a young voice.

"Yes she does," laughed the mystery woman. Perhaps she needs to butt smacked just like we do to Cinnamon when she does that.

"Well you never know," replied Nicole with a playful hint in her voice, "that may be the intent of the artist."

"You never know," laughed the mystery woman. "Well we need to get to the playground before my daughter sees any more misbehaving statues. Good luck with your pictures.

I was too nervous to move for fear of blowing my cover. My camouflage was looking like the other statues, hiding in plain sight as park goers casually enjoyed the gardens. With sound being my only sense I was almost eavesdropping into the private lives. Occasionally I heard Nicole engage them in conversation discussing the artistic merits of the statues and my pose. Until finally I heard Nicole tell me the coast was clear and to hurry to the car. As I scurried across the path I heard a number of squeals. It seems Nicole wanted to expose my deception to a group of young women as I made my escape.

----

Even though the crowd looked huge, being a weekday game, the attendance was low. Not that I had any frame of reference as I never attended a school sporting event let alone a major league event. I also knew Nicole was not a baseball fan and was a little nervous of her intent on taking me to a game.