With Strings Attached Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing a pink pleated tennis skirt that floated against my exposed thighs, a team tee-shirt that displayed my midriff and a fair amount of my growing cleavage, black sneakers, knee high burgundy socks with a black sport stripe at the top and my hair in a ponytail out the back of a baseball cap. I looked every bit the sexy superfan and secretly worried that Nicole planned to photograph me exposing myself within the stadium.

Arriving after the start of the game Nicole chose a line with a female ticketing agent and led me to a rather empty section of seats. Scoping out the area Nicole entered a row a few behind the occupied seats but not out where it was obvious we were trying to be alone.

"Nervous puppet," asked Nicole as she saw me looking around the stadium.

"It's my first time at a baseball game," I replied as an excuse.

"I love your virgin references," laughed Nicole as she moved her hand to rub my thigh. "However, I brought something that should help take your mind off the game and fix your virginity association problem." With that Nicole unzipped her pants and pulled out the dildo she used to take my virginity. The black latex appendage looked camouflaged against her black pants but the intent was clear Nicole was going to fuck me at the ballpark.

"Let's go puppet, saddle up," commanded Nicole as she stroked the artificial appendage. Knowing I could not win and wanting Nicole's contraband hidden from spectators I quickly moved to her lap. My naked pussy pressed up against the latex dildo like the horn of a saddle and Nicole's hips acting like the cantle, primed for the reverse cowgirl position

"Now let's get you on this bronco," announced Nicole as she held my hips and lifted me up so the tip of the dildo aligned with my channel and dropped my back to her lap impaling me on the appendage.

I bit my lips to keep from drawing attention, creating a moan as my bare ass made contact with Nicole's hips. I started breathing deeply as my body got accustomed to the sudden intrusion. I swayed my hips to move the dildo into a more comfortable position all the while looking like I was giving Nicole a slow lap dance.

I felt every inch of the dildo while in complete shock that I had a cock buried deep inside of me at a public place. This was not just immoral but obscene. We were having sex in public. At a televised event! Did that make the broadcast X rated? Was this now a giant porno shoot?

As I sat impaled on Nicole's lap she pulled me towards her, forcing my back against her breasts as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Very good puppet," whispered Nicole while she caressed my belly where the tip of the dildo was hidden beneath my flesh. Now I want to give you the rules of the game. Every time our team gets on base I want you to bounce and clap. When we score I want you to do it until the crowd becomes quiet. When we hit a home run I want you to stand up and cheer before dropping back onto the dildo. You got that?"

Still in shock, I nervously nodded my head.

Nicole giggled and kissed the side of my neck. "We are going to have so much fun."

I was forced to play Nicole's games enough times to know what she wanted. Nicole wanted me to orgasim in public and would most likely leave as soon as I did, setting up a perverse incentive. If I played along I could escape this distressing situation. However that would require me to activectivly participat in a public display of sex. Sitting on top of Nicole it was a display that I controlled. The more aggressive I was the more likely it was we would be discovered but it also meant the quicker we could leave. Deciding to be subtle I move my hand to caress the inside of my thigh, my finger making contact with the base of the latex appendage.

"No hands puppet," stated Nicole as took both my hands and moved them to the armrests. "That would be cheating."

I struggled to get my breathing under control feeling embarrassed at being scolded for attempting to masterbate in public. Once I got my pulse back to a more reasonable level I made another attempt at subtly getting off. I applied a little force to the armrests lifting myself slightly off of Nicole's lap and slowly rotated my hips.

Nicole held my waist offering resistance and making me exert far more effort than what would normally be necessary for such subtle movements. My breathing slowed and turned more into gasps as I focused on my mission. The dildo twisting and shifting within my body.

Our little game became an odd twist on the baseball foreplay metaphors. Instead of leading up to sex our game used baseball during sex. Every time 'our' team got a hit I would bounce up and down hoping the crowd would not stop clapping. Nicole had to even scold me a few times telling me our team did not score so neither could I. It wasn't until the 7th inning that our team hit a home run. The crowd went wild and I jumped to my feet before dropping back onto the dildo bouncing up and down while the crowd cheered, resulting in my needed orgasim.

Happy it was over. I leaned back into Nicole trying to get my breathing back to normal when Nicole turned my head and gave me a passionate kiss. At the moment I thought it was simply because Nicole was excited she made me achieve an orgasim and I didn't pay attention to the crowd cheering once again.

Breaking the kiss I looked into Nicole's eyes hoping we were done but instead of looking at me Nicole was focused to our left where she was waving. Turning my head I could see everyone looking at us and when I looked to the right I saw why. The stadium placed us on the kiss cam just after my orgasim. The entire stadium saw me in the afterglow of sex and kissing my girlfriend with her strap-on still buried within me.