With Strings Attached Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," replied Kim, the hurt obvious in her voice.

"Enough of the updates," snapped Susan, seeing she was losing control. "We paid you to perform so show us what you have become famous for."

Stunned out of my mental zone, I started swaying to the music. Having a tail as a prop, I exaggerated my hip movements causing the tail to sway as if part of my body and used more serpent and feline movements. Revealing my breasts to my former friend in a sexual manner and then turning around to remove the lower half of my outfit.

"That's an impressive tattoo," laughed Susan when the 'LESBIAN SEX SLAVE' inked over my ass was exposed. "Very fitting, don't you agree Kim?"

"She is stripping for a bunch of women while wearing a collar, so yes," replied Kim.

"True," purred Susan. But you're wearing a collar. Does that make you a sex slave? I bet David would love to brand you as one. He has been talking about you getting some tattoos. And as you can see Alice's aren't noticeable; Useless she takes her clothes off. She even has a butterfly over her pussy that says 'girls only' how telling. You can get one that says 'Property of Lord Dave'."

"What do you think Alice," pushed Susan. "Do you think Kim should get a tattoo?"

"If that is what they want," I responded, thinking of Kim's comment about mine.

"Dave wants to brand me with his family seal," whimper Kim.

The thought terrified me and I instantly regretted my cheap shot. I wanted to be there for my friend and make her feel better, but I knew Susan wouldn't allow it.

"Really," exclaimed Susan, acting surprised. "That is quite a commitment, being branded. Sounds more like chattel than slave. Would you like me to talk with him? A brand sounds destructive, while a tattoo more decorative. I'm sure we can come up with a lovely design."

"You think you can convince him," asked Kim.

"I'm sure I can," soothed Susan. "We can argue it could be the centerpiece of your body art."

With that Susan removed all resistance to Kim getting a tattoo. While my crotch proclaimed access to women only, Kim would be marked with the symbol of the boy who possessed her. Where I was about to gain my freedom, Kim was about to get the symbol of her commitment marking us both from our time under Susan.

"We seemed to sour the mood. Ariel, why don't you show Kim what you learned," smiled Susan.

Knowing what Susan meant, I dropped to my knees before my former friend to commit an act that would forever taint our memories and mark the end of our childhood friendship. As I reached under Kim's skirt, she kept her legs firmly together.

"It'll be okay," purred Susan as she started to pull Kim's' legs apart. You may actually enjoy it. Alice has performed oral sex on hundreds of women. Let her show you what she can do."

I couldn't look my former friend in the eye as I grasped the waist of her panties. Kim lifted herself up as I started to pull on the garment, exposing her wild bush. Given the lack of grooming, I would guess David did not go down on his girlfriend and this may be the first time Kim received oral sex.

I could hear the nervousness in her breathing as I maneuvered my head between her legs. An action I have done with many women and a fair number of first time sapphic trysts.

Reverting to my conditioning, I began to lick, clearing her pubic hairs and wetting her slit. Once I gained access I started making deeper penetrations, french kissing her nether lips. Her nervous breathing turned into deeper panting as I started tasting her arousal. With her channel moistened, I started drilling my tongue deep within her, stroking her walls. My efforts were rewarded by the increase in fluids and richer taste. With a deep growl and the clamping of her thighs, I felt my friend cum.

"Excellent," cood Susan as Kim collapsed on her shoulder. "Now let's go my sweet. Ariel has more clients to attend to, and we need to talk to David about your tattoo." With that Susan helped Kim to her feet, telling her to leave her panties on the floor for the next show. Susan ushered Kim out of the room, leaving me kneeling naked on the floor with my friends' juices covering my face.

------

My training of Jessica and Hannah was effectively complete with the two young women comfortably in a dom sub relationship and after our last Friday date night I walked up to the front door of Nicole's house. Normally I didn't accept requests for home performances from the strip club, but when I saw it was Nicole's home I assumed she planned something for the end of summer and accepted the contract. Still dressed in the figure hugging little black dress with front zipper and black leather thigh high boots from my date, I hoped it met Nicole's needs. Making sure I was exactly on time, I took a deep breath and I rang the doorbell. However I let out a nervous gasp as Nicole's mother opened the door wearing an above the knee cocktail dress with a deep v neck and a glass of wine in hand.

"Well hello there," purred Nicole's mother.

"I was sent by the club," I nervously stated, worried something went wrong with Nicole's plan.

"You must be the stripper,'' smiled Nicole's mother as she reached out to caress my hair.

Taken off guard, I stood frozen in place as my mistress's mother shamelessly appraised my body. Primed to respond to the affections of other women, I started to feel my own arousal rise as my eyes were drawn to the tops of her breasts exposed by her dress. Like with her daughter, I easily fell under her control as her hand fell from my hair to rest on the small of my back. The contact made me quiver.

"Come in my dear, we do not want the neighbors to get any ideas," she announced, pulling me into the house.

"Janice, the entertainment is here! And I must say she looks amazing." Nicole's mom gave my ass a squeeze to highlight her point.

Looking ahead, a second woman appeared holding a bottle of wine wearing a long sleeve body hugging sequined dress. "Your right Clair," responded Janice as she looked me over. "My sister-in-law has good taste in women. She must get that from her daughter."

Getting my wits back I understood the extent of Janice's statement. She was Susan's mother. I was hired to strip for the mother of the woman who was blackmailing me to be a lesbian and the mother of the woman I was forced to date.

I knew both women were married and from what I understood neither were gay nor expressed any interest in women. So Clair, Nicole's mother, must have hired me without her daughter's knowledge. I had blocked my true feelings for so long, my reaction was disturbing. Like when I was dancing and being objectified at the club my body tingled with excitement. With my conditioning, I associated lesbian sex with arousal and my body now responded to pleasuring other women. Thanks to their daughters, I was now an expert at providing sexual pleasure to women. Now I would be able to use my talents on the mothers of the women who forced me to become this.

"Thank you ma'am," I responded as I playfully fluffed my hair and strutted around the room. "I truly enjoy performing for women as pretty as the two of you and will do my best to make this a pleasurable and memorable experience for all."

"If you ladies will be so kind as to take a seat, I can get started. Pulling up one of my practice sets on my phone, a rhythmic beat filled the room and I started to sway to the music as Clair and Janice sat on the couch.

Stepping onto the coffee table that I carefully polished for the last several months in a French maid costume, I focused on giving the best performance I ever gave. Teasing the two women before pulling down the zipper of my dress.

Look at those beauties," Janice stated excitedly as I exposed my breasts.

"To be young and firm," laughed Clair as she cradled her own breasts through the fabric of her dress.

Turning around, I let the dress fall exposing the panties I wore for my strip routine. Leaning forward, I presented my ass to the two women and felt the sting of the slap as they each gave me a spank, causing an erotic jolt thanks to Nicole's conditioning.

Stepping off the table I proceeded to give both Janice and Clair a lap dance, rubbing against their bodies and allowing them to take as much liberty with my body as they liked.

Standing before the two married mothers, I hooked my thumbs in my panties and pulled them over my hips. I've become used to exposing myself before other women for their sexual pleasure and watched their faces as my butterfly tattoo came into view.

"Now that is a work of art," gasped Clair as she reached out to trace the wings of my tattoo.

It was a gift for my girlfriend," I purred, relishing the fact that I was referring to her daughter.

"A very personal gift," laughed Janice.

"I would like to give you a very personal gift," I responded, leaning in to give her a soft kiss. Janice, caught by surprise, didn't respond, so I kissed her again and this time she reciprocated. Encouraged, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Breaking the kiss, Janice gasped for breath as she fought the conflicting emotions of lust and sexual identity I was made to face.

Seizing the opportunity, I placed kisses on her neck and chest before dropping to my knees and kissing the inside of Janice's thigh causing her to gasp. Before she could come to her senses I took the initiative and cupped her vagina, pressing the fabric of her panties into her wet crotch.

"Hold on," gasped Janice as she bucked against me. Not wanting her to escape, I quickly pulled her panties down and lapped at her pussy. Her daughter had made sure I learned the art of lesbian seduction, and I was intent on using that skill on her. Running my tongue quickly up and down the folds of her lips before wiggling it into her channel. A clear moan escaped her mouth and she settled back into the couch.

"You liked that, didn't you," I teased before giving her vagina a loving kiss. "Having another woman pleasure you. Tell me if you want me to continue."

"Yes," gasped Janice.

"I'm glad," I replied, her musky aroma filling the air. "But you will have to ask me properly.

"Please lick my pussy," responded Janice, the desperation evident in her voice.

"You enjoy being pleasured by another woman," I questioned as my fingers drilled in and out of her hungry pussy. "I can feel you giving in and getting turned on. You cannot deny it, I can feel how wet you are, your body wants it. Admit it! Beg me to show you what one woman can do to another."

"Yes please," begged Janice. "Fuck me! Show me what a woman can do!"

Teasing her body as my tongue made slow circles around her clit, I listened for each moan, each sign of her accepting the pleasure from another woman.

"You want me to make you cum," I asked after she surrendered to her lust.

"Yesssss make me cum,"

With that, I smiled and continued my quest to give Susan's mother the greatest orgasm of her life. Janice threw her head back in ecstasy as my tongue probed her depths, a gush of fluids accompanying her cry of joy as she orgasmed by the mouth of a woman.

Pulling back, I licked my lips knowing that Janice would be thinking of me, remembering her orgasm whenever she had sex. Questioning if she was with another woman, it would be better.

With the look of a champion who just bested her bully, I turned my gaze to Claire, the look of nervousness that her daughter loved in me on her face. With her daughter's wicked smirk, I maneuvered towards my next prey.

Claire didn't resist as I moved her legs apart, exposing her drenched panties. With our eyes locked on each other, Claire lifted herself off the couch, allowing me to pull the garment away. Claire was already mine. As I slowly licked the length of her slit, I recognized the taste of her daughter.

_______

As promised, Nicole and I officially separated when it was time to head to our separate colleges and true to her word Susan freed me from her blackmail. For the first time in over nine months I was free of the nightmare that had consumed my life. Wanting a fresh start, I moved to Catchmer University as soon as I was able, happy to put the recent events behind me.

As I sat at the small café I was officially a single college co-ed full of hope and happy to be heterosexual once again. I was no longer a lesbian sex slave, yet I wasn't the shy schoolgirl I was before I was made to date Nicole. I was a mature woman yet that maturity came from my lesbian experiances. I was no longer a sexual novice yet as deep and encompassing as my training was I still had no experience with boys. And while my environment had changed, I still had the habits I was forced to accept while with Nicole. I still assessed the women who walked by while feeling awkward looking at the boys. My fresh start still looked like my old life as all my clothes still conformed to Nicole's dress code, the short shorts and figure hugging tee I was wearing the farthest rebellion I could make until I bought new clothes.

Even my family life had changed with my parents getting divorced, my father moving in with Dr. Kamer, a fellow professor. While my mother said she agreed with the separation, I still felt her sadness, I just didn't realize it was from the loss of her fake husband Nicole and her mistress and fake daughter April.

Shaking the thoughts of emotional conflict, I sat straight and took a deep breath. My past was behind me. Nicole and Susan were out of my life and it was time to start anew.

Donna (Janet's former mistress)

I couldn't help but smile at the opportunity before me as Alice sat at the table contemplating life. Twenty years ago, my obedient slave Janet escaped. We were originally roommates at this very university, but I quickly identified her submissive nature and groomed her to be my pet. Four exquisite years of her worshiping my body and obeying my commands, and then she decided to leave.

Not only leaving me, but replacing me with a male. She even reached out and invited me to their wedding; a hollow vow, just like the one she made to me when she accepted my collar. I swore I wouldn't attend even if she promised me her firstborn daughter.

Now that precious daughter is sitting before me in a pair of tight short shorts and a form fitting tee. The announcement of her attending Catchmer accompanied by a treasure trove of photos and materials. Not only of Alice but my rebellious slave Janet. All the information I needed to make sweet Alice mine, sent to me in a neat little package. Even from the little time I spent observing her, I could see the evidence of her conditioning. Every time she looked at a boy she turned away nervously. Yet she was nervous before she looked at the young women who passed, ashamed for what she was thinking.

It was interesting to find out that Janet was the one who exposed the government conditioning program I was working on. My university (A different institution than Alice's fathers) knew what I was doing and was happy for the money, but when the story leaked the government cut everything and my school decided to cut me. I got a position teaching physiology at the women's college next to our alma mater, not as prestigious but it was without male students.

With the information now in my possession, Janet's little Alice will have no choice but to obey me. With a simple visit to the registrar's office my home will become her registered address with me listed as her mother, Alice would keep the surname of her father, for now. Alice will remain a lesbian for the next four years, and using my research she will come to crave the taste of pussy, just as someone would crave the taste of chocolate. She will be as addicted to female ejaculate as a smoker to nicotine.

A heterosexual woman mentally nervous of males and physically addicted to females. Now all that is left is for me to introduce myself and explain her future.

Epilogue

Well dear readers, this series has finally come to an end after 12 years. I hope you enjoyed it, and thank you for being patient with my slow progress. Believe it or not, the outline of the story was completed when I first started writing the 1st chapter. As strange as it sounds I wanted the story to hold a Hollywood level of believability and that is why I did not add a full mother/daughter scene. Remember, Nicole believed her and Alice's relationship was real and as such did not want to fully destroy her relationship with her mom. I didn't add many public scenes for that same reason, public sex or streaking does not go without interference. You may also have noticed, males were always referred to as boys and females as women. I used it to heighten the isolation Alice had from men.

I know a number of you were hoping that Susan would get her due, but that was never the plan, the bad guy, or girl, does not always get it in the end. And Alice does not come to some revelation that she is gay. Like I said, I wanted to keep some level of reality. I hope you enjoyed the story and if you are wondering what happen to all the characters:

Vicky (Hooter waitress) and Holly (school teacher)

Vicky and Holly did start dating, and Holly convinced Vicky to go to college and become a teacher like herself. They remained a couple and in time married, she even chose a wedding dress similar to her sisters. Being bi, they decided that Vicky's ex and Holly's former brother-in-law (divorced since the wedding) would make an excellent sperm donor and insisted on threesomes until they were both pregnant. But that is a different story.

Jacklyn and Kathy

Jacklyn and Kathy became roommates in college and continued their dom/sub relationship. Kathy being Kathy kept Jacklyn busy disciplining her slave. But that is a different story.

Annette and Lisa

Annette and Lisa moved from boss and secretary to lovers. With Alice's guidance, Annette became Lisa's keyholder and mistress, keeping Lisa locked in chastity and commanding Lisa to orally pleasure her boss and new mistress. Annette also comes to enjoy using the dildo molded from her husband penis to reward her little pet, while Lisa learns to enjoy Annette's love of cosplay. But that is a different story.

April and Amanda

After April surprised Janet at her office she started secretly seeing Amanda, Janet's work rival, under the guise of being Janet's daughter. In fact the relationship developed very well and in the end April changed her name to Alice MacHeatly (Not taking over Alice's identity) and moved to LA with Amanda, to start a real estate business together. Amanda still believes April/Alice is Janet's daughter. But that is a different story.

Vegas

Grace (pool/showgirl girl)/Kelly (showgirl/Graces roommate)

The interactions with Alice and Trish and Janet and Nicole was enough for Grace and Kelly to commit to being a couple. In fact the adventure opened them up to becoming the submissives to their fellow showgirl. But that is a different story.

Emily and Krista

Emily and Krista remained unknowingly married after their Vegas wedding, and each newlywed returned home to whom they still considered their fiancée. Each had a lovely, but invalid ceremony, and each started to live happy lives with whom they thought were their spouses. The topic of their 'Vegas lesbian wife' was brought up by each to spice up their marriages, with only Kim and Nicole knowing the truth. Will they ever discover their real spouse? But that is a different story.

Hawaii

Brooke

Brooke's adventure with Alice, or April as she knew her, did wonders for her self-esteem and she entered college as a confident young woman. Considering herself bi, Brooke had a few trysts with women, but for the most part remained heterosexual. However, her best sexual experience was always her first.

Christie and Maya

Christie seized the opportunity Alice and Maya presented. And while her mermaid princess escaped, she made sure her island princess did not, keeping Maya as her submissive pet. But that is a different story.