With Strings Attached Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica/Hannah

Jessica and Hannah remained a couple and lived a dom//sub relationship throughout college. While neither identified as gay, the energy needed to sustain a mistress/slave dynamic took much of their emotional time. As they fulfilled each other's sexual needs, the desire to find a male partner drifted to the side, and they settled into enjoying each other's company. But that is a different story.

Stephanie

Stephanie entered college free of the stigma of having lactating breasts, a secret she shared with her two roommates, and even discussed becoming a wet nurse. Of course the two co-eds had to try her milk and given her fond memories of Alice, Stephanie convinced her roommates of the joy of suckling her breasts. From there is was only a matter of time before they entered into a sexual arrangement. But that is a different story.

Janice and Clair

Alice's little attempt at revenge, having oral sex with Susan and Nicole's mothers Janice and Clair did achieve some results. While they stayed married to Susan and Nicole's fathers, they started attending Sideshow on a regular basis and in time started stealing intimate moments between themselves. But that is a different story.

Nicole

A confident and open lesbian before meeting Alice, Nicole grew into the role of a dominant and decided she only wanted relationships where she was the mistress to a female slave. As they were going to schools in different regions, Nicole knew her relationship with Alice could not continue as an absent mistress is not a mistress. However, Nicole was not without a slave for long, in fact several of her classmates now wear her collars. But that is a different story.

Susan

I know many readers wanted to see Susan get her due, but that does not normally happen and that is the case with Susan, who went off to live a privileged life with many suitors and in the end married a handsome man and took over her family's business. But dear readers do not think Susan had her fill with manipulating the lives of others, no she was too good at it and found she enjoyed it too much.

In fact, I imagined Susan trapping Hanna and Yuka, the twins from the movie theater (ch 5). It seems after Amber and Christine, also at the theater that night, started dating Hanna and Yuka's restrictive parents wanted to ensure they stayed away from bad influences. Hanna and Yuka's father was all too happy when a young woman, Susan, who was going to attend the same college as his daughters showed up looking for stable studious girls to share her townhouse; he jumped at the chance to keep them away from the immoral dorms. What he did not know was that Susan had photos of Hanna and Yuka kissing Alice as well as each other at the theater. After waving goodbye to their innocent daughters, Susan ordered the two sisters to begin making out. Susan had plans for the twins.

First, no one would know there were two of them as one was to remain in the townhouse at all times. Second, they would share clothes and make sure they looked as identical as possible. Third, they would both register listing their preferred nickname as Kaneko, meaning doubly accomplished child. Fourth, the twins would share a bed and practice kissing for one hour each day. The twins would spend the next four years learning to act as if they were one. After graduation, each would work for a different company of Susan's, claiming to be an only child. They would switch roles and one version would live a hermit life while the other version would begin dating a male of Susan's choosing, an inexperienced male who would not notice he was actually dating two. In time, they would marry, with one sister taking part in the wedding while the other stood in at the reception and consummate the marriage. Each would bear one child with their husband and the children would think their family was made up of a father, two children and one absent-minded mother/wife. But that is a different story.

Alice

Alice's freedom would be short-lived and she would become the unwilling slave to a new more experienced mistress, one who was also her blackmailer. Alice would be made to call her mother's old lover mother, as everyone at school would be told Donna was her mom. Donna would use her research to groom Alice into the slave she wanted her to be. One who is aroused by the female form and craves the taste of another woman. Alice, while still attracted to males, would be too nervous and mentally scared of them to want to engage. She is made to join the lesbian sorority, not as a pledge but the class pet, one is chosen every year as a slave to the sorority. As Alice had never been with a boy, the sorority decides they will keep Alice away from any male contact. Which means she is always accompanied by a sorority sister, or minder, and is only allowed to take classes from female professors. At Catchmer University it was not very hard as 68% of the 6,000 students are female and combined with the gay male population and neighboring all female college straight males outnumber the females 5 to 1.

Janet

As for Janet, Donna gets her old slave back as well. After several months, Donna reaches out to her former slave stating she is now teaching near Catchmer University and her daughter. With nothing left in Arizona Janet moves back East and returns to being Donna's slave. After Janet is firmly back in Donna's control she reveals that Alice is her slave as well. But that is a different story.