Within Me

Story Info
A memorable description of fairness found within.
2k words
3.85
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within Me

Joseph stood upon a cloud, and yet he did not fall. He merely drifted through time and space, longing for someone to guide him. He had reached the highest elevation yet, when he found her. She was lying naked upon a pillow of clouds. "Cum to me," she said as she waived at him with one hand while rubbing her wet pussy with the other. Then, she said again with a soft moan, "Cum to me and make my dreams come true..."

"My lady what would you have me do?" was Joseph's reply as he paddled his cloud towards her.

"I would have you cum within me!" stated the young woman with a cry.

"Most certainly, my lady," replied Joseph as he neared her.

"Cum, cum within me, and make my dreams come true!"

Joseph awoke with a start. He found himself in a pool of sweat under the covers of his bed. His mattress was soaked. It had all been a dream, and he had not reached the conclusion. It was the same in the Otherworld as it was in real life. He spent his time in orbit around the culmination of his passion, like water circling the drain as his life force was sucked away. Perhaps today would be different. What day was it? It was the sixteenth of August in 2019. There was something he had to do today. What was it? Oh that is right; tonight was the evening of his ten year high school reunion. Perhaps he would be able to resolve some long standing tensions in his life; if only she would be there.

The reunion was in a conference area above a fine dining restaurant. There would be an open bar. Joseph planned to dress casually, with a pair of khaki pants and a collared Hawaiian t-shirt. His close cropped hair would be easy to style and he had the perfect pair of shoes. The day passed quickly, as a semi-famous guitar player Joseph was not required to work. He took a calming shower and ate a frozen pizza for lunch. Over the course of the afternoon he played acoustic and electric guitar. He also spent some time reading Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist. As the heat of the day passed him by he changed into his evening attire. Then, after smoking a cigarette on his porch, he called for an Uber on his phone. The driver arrived five minutes later, and twenty minutes after that he exited the vehicle and emerged onto the doorstep of the restaurant. He could hear the music going on upstairs, the party had already started.

Joseph entered the lobby and then headed up the stairs. He opened the door to the club room, and soft rock gently greeted his ears. He saw old familiar faces and long ago classmates standing and sitting in circles. The held clear plastic cups in their hands filled with what was presumably alcohol as they quietly chatted with one another and achingly reminisced about the good old days. Joseph walked over to the bar and ordered a Blue Moon from the tap. It was happily poured for him. As he turned around he saw one of his old friends from the tennis team. He walked over to him and began to talk. This individual was working as an investment banker, but he claimed to be interested in Joseph's musical career. Other individuals they knew came by to say hello and introduce their significant others. That was when it happened. Joseph felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around only to find her standing before him and staring directly at his face. Her name was Carina Stealings, and she was the woman from his dreams.

Carina smiled deeply and said, "Joseph my goodness it has been so long! I'm so excited to see you again, how have you been?"

Joseph thought quickly and responded, "Carina what a pleasant surprise. I have been doing wonderfully. How are you?"

"Oh I am just fine. I just got a new job in town as a fashion designer. But what about you? I heard you broke up with your band to start a solo-career. How is that going?"

"Really that's wonderful," said Joseph. "Yeah the other members of the band just were not ambitious enough for me to achieve my goals. I released my first solo EP and not I am writing songs for my first solo album. There are some really interesting ideas I am dealing with and I cannot wait to record them."

"That is so cool. And yes, when you have big dreams you have to make these radical sorts of decisions to make things happen. Anyways, that is exciting about the album. I can't wait to hear it. I actually downloaded your EP and I love it. The blend of alternative, rock, and country produces a totally new sound, that remains classic in its appeal. But what I am really interested in is you. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment."

"Perfect."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Does it matter?"

"Not to me, it does not."

"Perfect. Well in that case there is something I can do for you. Meet be in the woman's bathroom in three minutes."

"Absolutely, my lady," Joseph replied with a smile. Carina quietly sauntered off and opened the door to the women's restroom. Then, she disappeared.

Joseph looked at his watch. It was an agonizing wait. He softly counted down the final seconds under his breath. When the three minutes were up, Joseph stealthily slipped away and walked to the woman's restroom. He opened the door, entered, and then shut it behind him. That is when he saw her, the woman of his dreams sitting naked on top of the fine marble sink. Her amber hair flowed down in curls around her neck, with delicate strands pointing down to her fine melon sized breasts. A well trimmed landing strip lead down to her clean shaven pussy, which she was rubbing with her left hand. Her thin waist shifted and her bountiful round ass squirmed in its seat. "Drop your pants," she ordered. Joseph did as he was told. "Now cum to me," she said firmly. Joseph walked the three steps over to her. Then he leaned forward and placed his right hand under her hair along the back of her neck. Their lips touched and locked onto each other as Joseph's rock hard cock rested on the exterior of her soaking wet pussy. She was hot to the touch and her nipples were pointy on her supple large breasts. Joseph took his left hand and ran it down her torso. Then, he began to use it to gently massage her the lips of her vagina. He made circles around the clitoris. After that, he inserted one finger, then two, as Carina let out some soft moaning. "Do me!" she cried.

Joseph grabbed his dick with his left hand and gently inserted its head into the wet pussy. Then, he pulled out the tip. He put just the tip in again, and then he pulled it out. Finally, he inserted his full length deep into her sending the head of his cock into her uterus. She groaned as her pussy stretched around his great girth. Joseph began to thrust, softly and slowly at first. With each iteration, Joseph's thrusting would pick up speed. The intensity grew around them until Joseph was wildly pounding this hot moist pussy. She wrapped her arms around his back and did what she could to squeeze her pelvis around his cock. When the time to cum came, they came together in simultaneous joy as hot thick semen burst out of Joseph's cock and flowed into Carina. As they cleaned themselves up, Carina turned on Joseph and said, "I am not letting you out of this. This night is not over. There is still something you need to do for me, but we cannot do it here. You will have to come home with me. Meet me out front on the sidewalk in five minutes and I will show you to my car. Deal?"

"Deal," said Joseph.

Five minutes later, Joseph was down in front of the restaurant on the street. As promised, Carina arrived, with a smirk on her face. "This way..." was all she said. Joseph followed her to the parking lot. Carina drove a yellow Toyota Prius. It was parked in the shadows. She unlocked the doors and they got inside, with Joseph in the front passenger's seat, and Carina in the driver. Then, she asked, "So there is something you have to do for me when we get to my house, but is there anything I can do for you now?" she asked pleasantly.

"You can suck my dick right now in this car," Joseph replied.

"Gladly," Carina said as she took her right hand and undid the zipper on his Khaki pants. Joseph's stiff hard erection emerged once again before her. She gave it a few quick strokes with her hand before wrapping her lips around it. Jospeh leaned back and began to moan. With his cock, deep inside her mouth, Carina did circles around the dick with her tongue. Then, she began to move her head back and forth along the length of the cock. As the dick scraped the back of her throat, she began to gag, but she held on. Finally, as the pressure began to mount inside Joseph, Carina began too gently suck on the dick with a growing intensity. At last, the hot cum shot out of Joseph and she swallowed it all down her throat. Joseph moaned again as Carina licked the last of his cum from his cock. As he was zipping up his pants, Carina started the engine and said, "Alright, off we go!"

They drove to Carina's house in silence, the lights of the city illuminating their way. When they arrived, Joseph took in the moment. Carina's house was a humble three bedroom two bathroom ranch house in a quiet, well to do neighborhood. Carina parked her car in the garage and opened the house door for him When they were inside the door was shut, she practically shouted at Joseph, "Ok, now we get naked!"

They removed their clothes and Carina led him to the living room. Carina turned to him and said, "Now you have to fuck me in the ass on the couch. But the question is this; how do you want me?"

"Ass up, face down," Joseph said with a wry smile. With a happy grin Carina obliged by climbing onto the black leather couch and assuming the position. Joseph got on his knees behind her with his stiff erection throbbing in his right hand. Oh how he ached to be inside her, but not yet. First, he teased the rim of her asshole with the tip of his cock. Then, he spent some time resting his cock within her ass cheeks. Finally, he momentarily pulled away to spit onto his cock. At last, he thrust his member deep within her asshole. Her muscles contracted pulling his girth deeper inside her. They began to mutually pump back and forth, building into the rhythm of a fast paced dubstep song. Their screams of joy became as a choir that has set forth to sing their way into Heaven. On and on they thrust into each other, with each movement tightening her asshole's grip upon his cock. Eventually, Carina began to shake as the orgasms overcame her. Joseph began to tremble as he could feel his testicles pain at holding back his semen. Inch by inch, the pressure grew within his cock, until he was unable to hold it back any longer and he unleashed a hot frothy load of white cum deep within Carina's asshole. His pumping began too slow as his cock began to soften, then with a moan, he pulled out of her. Joseph turned and sat on the couch. Carina sat up next to him and put an arm around his shoulders.

"Well, you did it," Carina said quietly.

"You mean we did it," replied Joseph.

"Yes, but I could never do what you did," Carina said curtly.

"Oh, what is that?" Joseph asked.

"You blasted a hole in my ass."

"The opportunity for which I will be ever in your debt."

"I will make sure to remember that, so you must as well."

"Indeed I will, my lady. Indeed I will."