Within the Shadows Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one final kiss, Krystal thought it time to venture her mouth to somewhere more pleasurable for the woman. She kissed down her belly and pulled her shorts down with every kiss along the way until Katey's soaking wet pussy set before her. She eyed it up and down for a moment as she pressed her fingers to the woman's clit. She looked up one time to see her staring down her body at her with pure lust in her eyes.

No turning back now, she thought as she slid her tongue up the woman's slit.

"Fuck," Katey croaked as she closed her thighs around Krystal's ears.

Krystal flicked her tongue in and out of her pussy as hard and fast as she could all while moans escaped her lips as well. Katey rubbed over the crotch of Krystals pants with her feet as she arched her back and tried to quieten her own moans of pleasure.

Krystal slipped two of her fingers into the woman's cunt as her tongue worked her clit like she had done this before. She hadn't of course, but with the pleasure that she was feeling at that moment, this might turn into a regular thing. Krystal could feel Katey's pussy tighten around her fingers as her motions stopped. She kept her licking and fingering up and after a short moment, juices exploded out of Katey and all over Krystal's hand and face as she jerked every-which-way in pure ecstasy.

Once Katey's motions had ceased, Krystal pulled away from her and looked down her body. Katey lay panting for breath as her head lay on the floor rolling around.

"That was amazing," Katey finally stated as she looked down to Krystal.

*************************************************

Coralyn extended her jaws as far as she could as her lips surrounded the tip of the creature's massive cock. He moaned a monstrous growl of pleasure as she dropped her head as far as she could. Her jaws ached, for his cock was too large for her mouth. No matter how many times she went down, she was only able to cover half of him. Not that he seemed to mind.

The sounds of the straps being jerked against the bed at every drop of her head had her concerned that the others might hear and think her in trouble. She had pushed a dresser against the door just in case someone wanted to play hero and interrupt her studies. She kept him tied up because she expected his more animal nature to take over once she began, but so far he had acted out of pure respect for her. She considered taking the straps off but thought the better of it. She didn't know how intelligent this creature truly was. In fact, she didn't even know that they had the capability of speech until this one spoke, so who's to say that it might be holding more back.

She dropped her mouth again as far as she could. She could feel the tip of its cock press against the back of her throat and held it there for as long as she could. She could feel it's constant throbbing around her lips and listened as it's moaning grew louder and louder.

"Do you feel different?" She asked through gasping breaths the last time she rose her head from its cock. It just looked down at her and gave a slight smile.

"Lust," it finally said back to her as it pulled against the straps some more.

"Let's see what else we can find," she stated as she wrote some notes down on a piece of paper she had found in one of the drawers.

She placed the paper down on the dresser that she had slid to the door and wiggled her pants and panties off to the floor, where she discarded them for the moment. She straddled over his legs on the bed and slid her hips up until she could feel it's throbbing wet cock against her pussy.

As she felt the length of its dick slide along her slit, she felt it start to vibrate in a rhythm previously unknown to her, drawing an uncontrolled moan from her lips. She was shocked by the sudden change in her own desires and leaned up slightly to reach for the piece of paper in order to document it.

She was stopped short from the feeling of the tip of the thing's massive cock jab into her pussy. Pain washed up her body, followed by a feeling that she had never felt before. It was a pleasure for sure, but it was something so much more as well.

She placed her hands down on the creature's shoulders and looked down to see its solid white eyes looking back at her. Its smile stretched across its face and with a single quick motion, it ripped its arms free from the restraints as if the leather belts were made of wet paper.

She screamed as it wrapped its long fingers around her ass and pushed her down to further cover its still vibrating cock. She cried out for it to wait, but to her surprise, her cries shifted to shouts for it to continue. She could feel her pussy being stretched apart as the thing's cock pushed further and further in.

The vibration grew harder and faster.

She could feel the cock push deeper inside of her than she thought possible. It pushed deep inside of her. She could feel her clit going crazy as the vibrations continued their steady growth of speed and intensity. She could feel her own juices splashing the insides of her thighs as she knew she couldn't possibly take any more.

As her body went limp, she could feel herself being raised back up as the creature's cock slid the opposite way and her womb became empty of him once more. She could feel a longing for him inside of her again. She couldn't understand what was coming over her, but at this point, none of that mattered. She would just enjoy the moment for now and think it through later.

The documents could wait.

She screamed for him to continue and he obliged by pushing her back down around him once more. She felt her body go out of control as the creature worked her up and down on his dick.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the creature pulled her off of his dick entirely, leaving her once again empty. He dropped her just above his cock and she could feel it fall on her ass as her back became covered in his hot cum.

Once the large shots of hot gue stopped splashing on her back, she could feel him smack his cock against her ass a few times as it slung the last of his cum off of him and onto her.

She leaned up and looked down at the thing as it eyed her. Its smile was gone and replaced with what looked like an expression of concern.

"I'm sorry," it said as it tried to look away. "It just came over me. Maybe I am a monster."

"Maybe you are," she agreed, eyeing him curiously. "And maybe I like that about you."

*******************************************************

Eliza jumped at every sound around her. There were no sounds of animals, but a slight wind blowing through the treetops had her seeing monsters where there were none to be seen. She had been searching for hours at this point and knew that she couldn't search much further if she wanted to get back before nightfall.

Where are you Kyle, she thought as she slapped another low hanging branch from her face. Trees. Nothing but trees for as far as she could see. There were no signs of scratches on the trunks, nor footprints amongst the leaves on the ground. She wasn't exactly trained for tracking people or animals, but she tested her own footsteps early on in her solo adventure to see if she'd be able to tell a footprint and she managed then.

These creatures couldn't step lighter than her.

Just as she was about to give up and turn around, a noise caught her attention. She lowered her stance and hid behind a large tree as she peered around to see what was coming. Whatever it was, it was heading in her direction.

She leaned around the tree a bit further to catch a glimpse of whatever creature was moving so quickly through the forest when it sprang out in front of her. She screamed and fell onto her back as she began scrambling back to get away.

The monster in front of her was extremely different than the creatures she that they had known. It stood in the complete nude, but its massive cock swung down to its knees as it approached her with heavy steps. Its large hand stretched out to her. She tried her best to swat his hand away as he approached.

His muscular body was that of a god, but the red skin shined like a devil. To go with the devilish looks, he had long curved horns that exited his forehead on both sides and stretched upward. His whites eyes glowed with a fiery fury, but his facial expression held only concern.

"Eliza," he called to her in a booming, yet familiar voice.

She slowed her crawl as she focused on his face a bit more. He was different in so many ways that she almost didn't recognize him, but yet there he was.

"Kyle?"

12