Without a Sound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Beth didn't care. She felt so relaxed and heavy, like all of her muscles were melting into the chair. This was the calmest Beth had felt in months if not years, it was just so utterly perfect.

Eventually, the spiraling of the brush and the spinning of the disk was all that Beth could feel, she was totally disconnected from her body and her mind, she was just passively watching her face turn white as the disk continued to spin.

When Beth's face was totally white, the mime girl took a step back and admired her work. She slowly started to massage Beth's scalp as she silently pondered her course of action.

Not that this bothered Beth. For her, time had no meaning, she was the spiral and the spiral was her. She wasn't really thinking of anything at all, she was just following the disk as it fell forever down.

After a few minutes of pondering, the Mime girl grabbed another few pots and brushes and quickly got to work. In the mirror, Beth could see her face changing, and as her face changed she felt her mind-altering to fit her new face.

The mime girl gently swirled red paint onto Beth's cheeks until she had two large circles that resembled a doll's blush. The mime girl then used a thin brush to draw black lines over Beth's lips.

Beth was unsure what these meant until the mime girl went back and drew little crosses at the top and bottom of every line. Instantly it clicked in her head. Her mouth was sewn shut, like a rag doll. She didn't need to speak anymore.

As this realization echoed through her brain she could feel her mind letting go of how to control her lips, the knowledge and muscle memory just floating out of her and into the spiral, sinking under the spiraling waves until it was like they never existed at all.

The mime continued to add little details to Beth's face. Making the lines on the mouth more and more detailed until there were nearly indistinguishable from real stitches.

After a while, the mime girl stopped painting and took a bow. Beth didn't recognize herself anymore. In the mirror, she saw a mime looking back at her. A happy and silent mime.

The mime girl stood between Beth and table. The spiral loomed behind her, forcing Beth's eyes to focus on the other girl. With a smile, the Mime girl pointed at Beth before making a heart shape with her hands and pointing back at herself.

Instantly a switch flipped in Beth's head. She was a mime, and thus she knew exactly what the other mime was saying. Beth loved the mime girl. To her, it was clearer than any spoken words had ever been. She was in love.

Beth slowly stood up and smiled at the mime girl, the spinning spiral still drawing her mind ever deeper into the abyss. Slowly Beth moved her hands and made a heart shape. Keen to tell the girl that she understood and agreed. Beth loved the mime girl and the mime girl loved Beth and everything was as simple as that.

There was no longer any need for thought, or for words. Beth's actions were all that mattered, words were not something she cared about anymore. She stepped forward and embraced the other girl, pressing her pale white lips into the girl's bright red ones.

Tingles ran through Beth's body. Her silent and empty head made every physical action feel so good. For the first time in years, she was at one with her body and her form. Every small touch and detail of the other girl's lips shone like bright lights in the night sky.

As the other girl gently broke the kiss Beth looked at her with wide eyes. She could still see the spiral pattern dancing behind the girl, it was almost as if it was forcing her to focus on the mime. Not that Beth minded, she was in love and would do anything for this girl, she couldn't comprehend thinking of anything else, her love felt like a universal fact of the universe.

The mime girl took Beth by the hand and gently guided her to the bedroom. Beth was floating on air, she was joyous and euphoric, this was better than she had felt for years.

Beth fell backward onto the bed, feeling the soft sheets against her skin. Slowly the mime girl clambered onto the bed and spread her legs, before miming using a pair of scissors.

The idea instantly clicked in Beth's head. It was a great idea, and Beth wanted it more than she had wanted anything before. Beth moved closer to the girl and intertwined their legs.

As they started to move in rhythm, Beth felt totally connected to this strange girl. It was like they were in one mind and in one body, no longer did she feel isolated or alone. All of her thoughts were shared and on display and she was loving every second of it.

Every movement made Beth's whole body tingle with pure pleasure. She felt like a great weight had been lifted from her mind. She no longer had to worry about how to communicate what was in her head, she could let her body talk for her, let her movements convey all that needed to be conveyed. And right now her body was singing her love for this other girl.

The pleasure continued to grow and grow, reaching levels that Beth had never experienced before in her life. The lack of sound allowed her to focus just on the sensations in her body, to enjoy every small vibration and tingle.

Suddenly a wave of joy crashed over Beth, her body trembling as the mime girl hugged her tight. Beth could feel her mind opening totally to the other girl, a communication deeper than any words forming between them as she was hit by wave after wave of euphoria.

Beth smiled up at the mime girl, knowing she knew exactly what Beth was thinking. The mime girl fluttered her eyes and mimed a yawn as Beth felt tiredness crash over her like her body had been drained of all its energy.

Her vision started to blur as the mime girl reached down and started to rub Beth's hair. Beth's eyes started to close as she nuzzled into the mime's chest. She felt safe, she felt content and she knew she had nothing to worry about. She could just sleep and not worry about a single thing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 01 Special cologne helps John win over his bratty stepdaughter.in Mind Control
Lotus Two women find themselves lost in downtown's hottest club.in Mind Control
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
Long Time No See Evil wizard enslaves and transforms adventurer women.in Mind Control
Bimbofication of Emma Rose Ch. 01 Emma is dosed with a strange chemical.in Mind Control
More Stories