Without You

Story Info
A story of young love and passion in a desolate world.
1.7k words
3.97
5.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A day without you is a day without me..." That is what she said the last time he saw her. He, in this case, was Albert, or Al for short. It was May of 2023 and Albert was in his last year of high school. He had turned eighteen years old two months previously, and his secret crush, the young woman who he staked his hopes and dreams upon, had turned eighteen over the last December. And that was what she had last said to him; a riddle, if it was anything else. That is how all things seemed too Albert at this stage in life. Riddles from the teachers, riddles from the authorities, and riddles from the finer sex. Sex, however, was something he had been unhappily doing without. Finally, at long last, he thought he might be able to change his luck. And so he modestly asked her to prom in the most restrained of manners.

Her name was Kendra Homestead. She was a tall English lass with the blackest of hair and the fairest of skin. She was unusually skinny with wide buttocks and small perky breasts. Her lips curved to a fine point at the top and the bottom, with their full width most commonly decorated with the reddest of lip stick. She was a shy, awkward young woman who had yet to come into her own. She flirted with many of the young men at this school and others. He knew her to have made out with a few, but to the best of his knowledge she was still a virgin; a product of her strict Catholic upbringing. Oh how he longed to be the one to change that reality for her. Over the four years he had now known her, they had come to be friends, and sometimes even confidants. As he grew he became more than the funny blonde kid to become the young man with the sure smile and confident bearing that he was. Still, there was this ever present tension between them. At night he lied awake wondering how he could resolve that tension. And so Albert asked Kendra to prom, which was at this point three weeks away.

And what is more, she had said "Yes!". Because, as was her reason, "A day without you is a day without me."

He simply had said in response, "Thank you," and added that he was sure they would have a great time together.

She had merely replied, "I look forward to it."

Thus, the days passed with eager anticipation and little contact or communication from both parties. She bought a dress, and he rented a tuxedo. They made reservations for dinner before the dance at a local Italian restaurant. Neither one had eaten much although the food was delicious. With anxiety running through his veins from head to toe, Albert had shown her back to his car. He had opened the door for her and she sat down in the passenger seat. He walked around the car and opened the driver's door. Albert sat down in his seat and was about to turn on the engine when Kendra placed her hand on his leg, freezing him and place. "You forgot something," she pleasantly stated with that endearing and naughty look in her eye.

As his IQ dropped to below zero Albert simply replied while staring down at her breasts, "Oh yeah, what?" At the sound of his insolence Kendra quickly moved her hand over to his crotch and started to gently massage Al's groin. "Oh you mean that," Albert practically shouted as he began to feel the blood flow to his growing penis and his cock began to tremble. Kendra began to rub Albert's dick through his pants and gazed in amazement as the great shape began to grow before her from within his pants.

"Just remember, I am here to help," Kendra said with a big smile as she gracefully took her fingers and moved them to the zipper on his pants. She pulled it down and Albert's mighty cock emerged before her. Kendra stuck out her tongue and gracefully ran it along its length from the balls to the head of the cock. As Kendra did this she let out a soft moan. Albert groaned along with her as semen began to drip from the head of his penis. Kendra licked it off his cock and swallowed it right away. Then, she ran her tongue in circles around the head of his cock. Albert took his right hand and placed it behind the back of her head. She opened her mouth wide around his cock as he pressed her skull onto his penis.

Kendra gagged as the head of the penis reached the back of her throat, and even went down her a little. Then, instinct overcame her as she began to procedurally suck the pre-cum out of Albert's dick. Albert groaned again and her sucking became faster and more powerful. All of a sudden Albert's body began to shake and he could feel a pulsating deep within his loins as he ejaculated semen deep down Kendra's thirsty throat. As his cock began to soften, Kendra continued to suck and lick his withering cock, until all was clean again. Then, in one motion she swallowed it all down. "All right," Kendra said with a wry smile. "Take me to prom!"

And he had done so in a most vigorous fashion. At the dance Kendra shined in his arms as if the moonlight were smiling down upon them. It was as if they had earned the gods favor. As they danced, Kendra ground her ass and her thighs, covered by a scanty silk red dress, all over Albert's wet groin as he continued to bump into her. That is when it arrived, his crowning moment. Kendra took his hand, and lead him into the women's bathroom, where they entered a stall together. They began to make-out with each other while placing their hands all over each other.

As they kissed each other's necks Albert moved his hands down to her naked thighs. He slid them up under her dress. Kendra kissed him harder, so Albert pulled down her panties in one fell swoop. Kendra could feel his stiff erection aching within his suit, and she longed to feel it inside her once again. She pulled away from a kiss and practically shouted, "Oh Albert, do me now!." With one hand Albert hugged Kendra to his chest and pressed her back against the wall of the stall. With the other hand, he undid his belt, and his suit pants fell to the ground. Then, he pulled down his boxers and his rock hard cock emerged again. Kendra wrapped her legs around Albert's waist as he pressed his throbbing erection deep into her vagina. Kendra screamed with pleasure and began to wiggle about.

Albert kissed her neck as he began to thrust back and forth, in and out of her pussy. Kendra moaned and shouted, "Oh my God, fuck me harder!." Albert obliged and began to pound her pussy so vigorously that the walls of the bathroom began to shake and he groaned with pleasure. As Albert felt the moist walls of her warm pussy tighten around his ever stiff cock he began to lose control. Feeling overcame him as their bodies began to writhe together and the load of hot cum burst forth from his cock and entered her uterus. They continued to kiss as he pulled his waning girth out of her. Kendra gazed deep into Albert's eyes and said, "Remember, you still have to take me to that special place."

"We can go there right now," was his reply. Kendra giggled as he took her hand and led her out of the bathroom and away from the dance. They entered his Honda SUV and sped off into the night. As they cruised down the pleasant highway the radio played The Beatles and Kendra sat their giggling the entire time. They pulled into the parking lot of the State Park. They left the car and walked through the dark of night down to the pedestrian bridge. Kendra walked halfway across the bridge and then just stood their leaning against the railing staring out at the river in her short violet dress. Albert saddled up next to her.

All of a sudden, Kendra disturbed the otherwise peaceful night air by saying something, which at first disturbed Albert. She said, "You can fuck me, but not anywhere you have fucked me before, and you cannot remove any of my clothing."

Without saying a word, Albert walked up behind her and ran his hands down onto her skinny waist. Kendra practically danced before him. Albert was already hard when he softly bit her neck and nibbled on her ear. Then, he unzipped his pants and his mammoth cock arose one last time. He took his cock in his left hand and slid it underneath her dress. He pressed it against her smooth ass cheeks and she quietly moaned with amusement. He began to press his cock onto her ass and tease the rim of her asshole with it. "Fuck me now!" she cried, and Albert deftly moved her thong aside with his dick. Then, he smoothly inserted his hearty cock far into her asshole.

As he entered her, Albert could feel the walls of her colon collapse around his dick and began to pull him further inside her as would a vacuum cleaner. Kendra just stood there as Albert began to stoically pump away at her asshole with his throbbing cock. He placed one hand on her waist and one hand on her shoulder as they rocked back and forth on the bridge. They fell into a thrashing rhythm as their pace quicker. Then, Albert's entire body spasmed as he shot a load of hot wet cum deep within Kendra's ass. Kendra shook as she screamed for the entire night to hear. Albert pulled out of her and regained his composure (and his pants). They walked in silence back to the vehicle. Albert to Kendra home.

Then, on the doorstep of her Father's house, Kendra said one last thing too Albert. It was simply this, "Remember, you had me there!" Albert left that evening not knowing when he would see Kendra again, nor what she would think of him as time went on. However, he did know one thing for sure; at long last, he had made an impact on someone, and therefore he had never felt better in his life, than he did at that moment.