Witness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone's cock was pressing on Poppy's prostate and she was enjoying being fucked as much as Tyrone was enjoying fucking her. Neither of them was in a rush to climax, they were both enjoying the passion, the intimacy and the voyeuristic aspect of their lovemaking. Teasing the other men was a turn on for them both.

They heard three more of the men come, masturbating while they watched the performance but Poppy and Tyrone only had eyes for each other. Poppy had promised Tyrone some fine loving and that is what she was giving him, but all good things must come to an end.

Tyrone put his hands under Poppy's buttocks and lifted her up a little so he could fuck her properly. She balanced on her heels so he could thrust his cock in and out of her. She clung to his shoulders, driving her tongue into his mouth, pleasure radiating from her probed prostate and stretched sphincter.

She orgasmed with him, gasping and clawing at him as he pushed her down hard into his lap and thrust his cock inside her as far as it would go and filled her with his hot creamy seed. Her own emission flooded the front of her pantyhose but she didn't care. What had started off as a trade for sanctuary had culminated in an hour of steamy passionate sex.

Poppy clung to Tyrone's muscular body for as long as he would let her, kissing him and stroking his face. But Tyrone was what he was and he was done with Poppy. He lifted her out of his lap and helped her stand on her own two feet on trembling knees.

He was amused by her indignity as she waddled over to the toilet with her hotpants around her thighs and her pantyhose pulled down from her ass. She took a handful of toilet paper and wiped her ass crack, bunched it up and flushed it. She took another handful and offered it Tyrone who wiped his cock and handed it back to her. She flushed it and washed her hands in the filthy sink.

The tape she had used to tuck was useless so she just pushed her testes inside herself and pushed her cock between her legs and pulled her pantyhose tight. She pulled up her shorts and sat beside Tyrone buttoning up her blouse.

Three of the other men approached her, their intent clear.

"Uh-uh, gentleman; I might want seconds," Tyrone put his arm around Poppy and glared at the men.

They sidled away angry and frustrated.

The other prisoners huddled together and Poppy guessed they were discussing their options. How many of them would be seriously injured taking Poppy away from Tyrone. It was risk versus reward and most weren't willing to take it but after half an hour or so it seemed that some of them had changed their minds. Too bad they had left their run too late.

The young policeman approached the bars and put the key in the lock.

"You... hot stuff... follow me," he opened the door and Poppy gladly bounded for it.

She turned back to Tyrone and blew him a kiss and twerked her ass at the other prisoners and gave them the finger.

Tyrone just chuckled and shook his head affably.

"You make some new friends?" Detective Granger was waiting for her at the Custody Sergeant's desk.

"Just one," she winked at him and he looked at her with disgust.

The interview room was pokey, the babyshit coloured walls had once been white but years of cigarette smoke had taken their toll. There was a scarred table bolted to the floor in the middle of the room and two chairs set each side of it. In one of the chairs sat a rat-faced man wearing a cheap wrinkled suit, he had a battered satchel briefcase on the floor beside him.

Poppy knew exactly what was in that briefcase: a pint of Jack Daniels, two packs of Tareyton's, a legal pad and a bunch of old court filings that were of no particular use. Saul Ginsberg carried the briefcase so he looked more lawyerly but everyone knew he was a bottom-feeder. Saul had represented her twice before on solicitation charges. He was a court appointed public defender and paid by the state but he tried to wrangle freebies out of the less experienced girls.

"Jesus, Saul Ginsberg. The Prosecutor's Office is sparing no expense," Poppy brayed.

"You said you wanted a lawyer... we got you a lawyer," Elliot said affably.

"Hi honey. What the hell is going on; I been waiting here for two hours," Saul stood up and opened his arms to Poppy who ignored him.

"You fuckers! You told me I had to wait in the holding for my lawyer!" Poppy snarled at Elliot.

"Some sort of mix-up out front, I'll talk to the Desk Sergeant and have it sorted," Elliot grinned at her cheekily.

"Anything could have happened to me in there!" Poppy was still indignant but Elliot ignored her and took a seat across from Saul.

"Fucking assholes!" Poppy stepped around Saul's attempt at a hug and took a seat across from Elliot but as far away from Saul as possible.

Saul pulled a crumpled legal pad from his briefcase whilst Poppy reached into her handbag for her cigarettes. Her handbag had been returned to her by the Custody Sergeant who couldn't hold her gaze because he felt so guilty about putting her in the tank with the male prisoners. She lit a Newport and blew smoke at the ceiling.

Saul lit a Tareyton and added to the fugue circling the ceiling in the unventilated room. Elliot got up and opened the only window, which was caged and tiny.

"Jesus! You both have to smoke at once?" he whined.

Poppy deliberately blew smoke at him

Saul straightened out his legal pad with the palm of his hand, causing whatever he had written on there to smudge.

"Let's get this straight. My client is not under arrest but is being held in protective custody because you suspect that she is a witness to the shooting that took place at the Metropole Hotel last night," he was bent over, studying the paper like a mole.

Elliot just nodded.

"So what's the problem?" he looked up from his legal pad.

It took Poppy a beat to realise that Saul was talking to her.

"You're supposed to be my lawyer Saul," Poppy looked at him exasperated.

"Just make a statement and you can walk," Saul looked at her myopically with his close-set beady eyes.

"Code of the streets Saul, when you work the streets you don't get involved in anyone else's business... period. That way you live longer," Poppy sucked on her Newport.

"You don't get it do you, you fucking dumb cunt. There is no fuckin' code of the streets! This was a mob hit! That's Pussy Raggio and that's George Basso," Elliot dropped a crime scene photograph on the table and pointed to the bloody corpses.

Poppy stared at the photographs, her face emotionless.

"Raggio and Basso were made members of the Napolitano crime family. We don't know how they were lured to the Metropole but we know it was a hit, not a business deal gone bad. Are any of these the man you saw run away?" Elliot put down a series of five photographs but he pushed one out in front of the others.

Poppy instinctively recoiled when she saw the big-headed man with the cauliflower ears, bulbous nose, deep set eyes and the scar that running down the side of his face.

Elliot smiled shamelessly.

"Luca Tattaglia," he tapped his finger on the picture.

"I didn't say it was him!" Poppy snapped but she shivered as she remembered seeing the big black muzzle of the pistol right in her face when Luca pulled the trigger.

"Who was the john?" Elliot asked, diverting her attention.

"Because johns always give us their real names when they pick us up. We trade addresses so we can send Christmas cards to each other," Poppy said satirically as she lit another cigarette even though she didn't really want it.

"Ok, dumb question but I want a description and everything you learned about him. I might even get a sketch artist in. We gotta find this guy," Elliot said earnestly.

There was brief knock and a police officer stuck his head around the door.

"Detective Granger... the Captain wants to see you right now," the officer said.

"Talk to your client Saul. Get her to cooperate or knock some sense into her for god's sake. It's for her own good," Elliot said as he got up from table and left the room.

Saul tried to convince Poppy to give a statement but Poppy refused.

"If I give a statement the word will get out on the streets in no time flat that I cooperated. I'll be a walking dead woman," Poppy said indignantly.

"They're gonna know that you're in custody. They won't care if you're cooperating or not. You witnessed the shooting," Saul was exasperated.

"How does anyone know what I saw?" Poppy slapped the table.

"Come on Poppy you were there. The EMT guys picked you up on the second floor of the Metropole. You got a mouse coming on under your left eye where the guy clouted you," Saul replied and Poppy rubbed at the broken skin under her hairline.

Her fingers came away with a little blood on them; the wound was still throbbing a little.

The door opened and Detective Granger entered the room and took his seat. His face was set in stony gloom.

"Forget the john," he glowered.

"What?" Poppy was relieved.

"Forget the john. His name was Robert Farragut and he was married with two kids. They took him out this morning in his driveway as he was getting into his car to go to work. The idiot signed into the Metropole using his real name," Elliot said sullenly.

Poppy shook her head. She took the john for a rube but who the fuck signs into a no-tell-hotel using their real name?

"You still don't want to cooperate?" Elliot glared at Poppy.

She just sat back with her arms folded. She was still trying to digest everything that had happened.

"Saul?" Elliot switched his gaze to the lawyer.

"My client says she won't talk," Saul was incensed as much as Elliot was.

"Ok then," Elliot got up and opened the door and another besuited gentlemen entered the room.

"I'm Assistant District Attorney Brett Mendelsohn and this is a subpoena to take your client into custody as a Material Witness under appropriate amendments to the First Judiciary Act. A Material Witness being defined as a witness whose evidence is likely to be sufficiently important to influence the outcome of a trial and may be held in custody without charge for an indefinite period," he handed the subpoena to Saul Ginsberg.

Saul studied the document like he knew what he was doing. He knew essentially what the subpoena was about but didn't have the legal acumen to challenge it.

"What the fuck Saul?" Poppy looked at her lawyer for help.

"Sorry honey. Nothing I can do for you," Saul handed the subpoena to Poppy who looked at it like it was contaminated with the plague.

"Poppy Evesham... get to your feet. You're coming with us," Elliot smiled at her with a shark-like grin.

To be continued