Witness Protection Trophy Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alternately if I came to work from the direction of Geelong, I would pace the Geelong foreshore and pier looking at the bollard sculptures and the blue waters of Corio Bay, walk along McKillop Street and through the shopping precinct again hoping for strength to put up with Maria for the rest of my shift.

Yet much as I found Maria annoying and abrasive, part of me looked forward to my shifts watching the protected witness. The reason was purely sexist -- Maria was hot. I had always had a bit of a foot fetish, and that Mara often went barefoot around the house I found sexy. I would admire her in her tight-fitting clothes that would show her big boobs and nicely shaped bum, especially her leggings which would show off Maria's panty lines and the indentation of her vagina.

One morning Maria bent over to scratch an itch on her bare foot and her oversized tee-shirt rode up to give me a view of her white panties. I would stand outside the closed and locked bathroom door listening to the young Russian woman taking a shower, fantasizing about the tall girl completely nude and washing her boobs, her pussy and her ass. I would watch her running on her treadmill, her blonde pony-tail bouncing up and down as she got hot and sweaty. I would sneak glances of her doing her laundry and washing her bras and her panties. Of course, I was careful not to let Maria catch me being a voyeur with her underwear. I didn't want to face her bad temper.

While Maria was normally temperamental, early the next week I noticed that Maria was in an even worse mood than usual, bitching and sniping at everyone about anything and everything that was pissing her off. As usual, she clashed with Harry most, the tough no-nonsense detective not standing for her nonsense, stubborn Maria only too happy to engage him in a battle of wills.

I thought little of it, and on Thursday morning was going to head to work from Geelong, thinking about what ill-tempered Maria was going to throw at me today during my shift, when I got a call on my mobile phone. It was my colleague Cassie, who had been on the overnight shift.

"Hello Cassie?" I asked.

"Hi Shane, we have a code red at the house," Cassie informed me.

"Code red?" I was confused, we didn't use that terminology and if there really was an emergency, Cassie certainly wouldn't be calling me on my mobile.

"Maria has her period."

"Oh, that code red," I said, a bit flustered. I then thought back to how Maria had been in an even shittier mood over the past few days. "It explains her bad temper."

Cassie sighed. "And she's even worse now."

"Well thanks for the heads up," I said. "I guess I'll be walking on eggshells for my shift."

"Actually, we need your help Shane," said Cassie. "Maria is completely out of feminine hygiene products, so we need you to collect some for her on the way to work."

I was again confused. "Sure it shouldn't be a problem. But if you don't mind my saying Cassie, you're a woman, don't you have anything you can give Maria to use in the meantime?"

The sound of Cassie snorting with derision down the phone was audible. "It doesn't like the brand of pads and tampons I use, and it wasn't shy about saying so. So now it is sitting on the couch with toilet paper stuffed down its knickers bitching and carrying on about everything and anything. Sorry to ask this of you Shane, I know guys don't like this sort of thing, but we're kind of out of options here."

"I'll get onto it straight away," I said, listening to Maria's list of feminine hygiene requirements as directed by Cassie, and heading straight into Geelong and the large shopping center complex in the CBD of the regional city.

Having never purchased period pads, tampons nor feminine wipes before for obvious reasons, I felt quite nervous about the prospect, much like the time when aged 18 I purchased a porno magazine for the first time from an adult shop. But this was different entirely. All I was doing my job of purchasing things for a witness I was responsible for protecting. It would be like me buying toothpaste and dental floss I told myself. It didn't convince me.

In a supermarket, I tried to go straight in, get what I -- or to be more precise Maria needed - and straight out, but it was quite busy with people on their way to work and school. Unfortunately for me the busiest aisle seemed to be where the feminine hygiene products were kept.

I stood in front of the shelves of pads, tampons, feminine wipes and sanitary disposal bags, trying to find the brands Maria had requested feeling completely out of my depth, while people who did have reason to be there by reason of having an XX chromosome structure seemed to be in this aisle in greater numbers than usual this morning, my presence as I searched in vain for the right pads and tampons attracting their attention, and not for good reasons.

A 40-something mother and her teenage daughters glared at me as they purchased sanitary pads, while three other teenage girls on their way to school and also bought sanitary pads gave me funny looks, clearly thinking I was some sort of perve. I got dirty looks from two other young women clearly on their way to work by the way they were dressed, a bogan girl in a heavy metal tee-shirt and short black skirt, two Jehovah's Witness women who I had seen setting up a stand outside in the pedestrian mall also seemed to be having their monthlies by what they were buying, while an older woman who looked to be past menopause age but may have been buying sanitary wear for a younger female relative gave me a disapproving look through her glasses.

Finally I located the right type of tampons, but not the right size that Maria wanted and as I looked frantically a nurse in her scrubs uniform gave me a dirty look, and then worst of all a young female police officer in her uniform and presumably having her time of the month watched me in that way that police officers do of suspicious people. I knew all about that, I was cop myself, but I could not tell the young uniform constable this of course.

She went on her way, still clearly looking at me, as the aisle was filled with another group of teenage girls in school uniform, all of whom looked at me strangely as all of the other women and girls had done, thinking I was a weirdo. What the fuck was going on today? I had heard of women's menstrual cycles synchronizing before, but this was ridiculous. Was every woman aged 11-55 in the Geelong and Bellarine Peninsula regions having her period this week, except those that were pregnant? Perhaps they were. Finally though, I found the correct brand and size of pads, tampons and feminine wipes that Maria wanted and took them to the checkouts.

Self-serve checkouts had recently been installed at the supermarket, and I headed for these, then stopped in dismay, seeing they were closed. This meant I had to go through a checkout, served by a young woman who gave me a funny look as I paid for the feminine hygiene products and went on my way to the safe house.

"Have you got what I need?" Maria snapped. The young woman, barefoot and wearing a baggy tee-shirt and sweat pants jumped up off the couch as I entered for my shift. "They had better be the right brand, or there be big trouble."

"Relax Maria, they're right here," I said. I held out the shopping bag to her.

Maria snatched the bag from my hand, removed the daytime sanitary napkins and feminine wipes while casting the tampons and overnight pads aside for now, and stormed into the toilet on her bare feet, and all Cassie and I could only look at each other and shake our heads.

A few minutes later, we heard the toilet flush and Maria washing her hands, then she returned, adjusting her panties and her period pad through her sweat pants, before collecting the rest of her feminine hygiene products and making her way to her bedroom, sulking and massaging her tummy presumably as menstrual cramps went through her abdomen.

*

For the next six days, I found myself thinking that I shouldn't feel sorry for Dmitry as he was an evil criminal who was responsible for a number of murders, either himself or by paying others to do so. However, given what a total bitch Maria was during her time of the month, I couldn't help but feel that Dmitry must have had it pretty bad during Maria's ladies' days. Probably he would have spent time nervously crossing days off the calendar waiting for the dreaded 28th day when his trophy wife's monthly friend paid her a visit.

I learned a few other things too, namely that going into the bathroom immediately after a menstruating woman had just been in there sitting on the toilet taking a shit was a bad idea. Not only was Maria having problems with her pussy during her period, but she was seemingly having problems with her ass too.

Another time I went into the bathroom after Maria had been having a pee and changed her pad. She had flushed the toilet, but a length of loo paper which she had used to wipe her pussy and which sported a massive dark red blood stain hadn't gone down, along with a large clot of Maria's menstrual blood which was floating in the toilet.

I had seen Maria's used pads and tampons saturated with period blood when I took the trash out on a number of occasions, and these along with the period-stained toilet paper and clots of blood in the loo showed that Maria was a young lady with a heavy monthly flow. It looked like Dmitry, Alexie and Ivan had escaped from the prison where they still languished on remand and dispatched Maria, eliminating the Crown's star witness, and then tried to clean up the crime scene.

Of course, the three brothers did not get a chance to get to the star witness who would put each of them away for a long time, and by Friday of the next week Maria was still safe and well under our constant supervision in witness protection in the small unassuming house in Melbourne's outer west. She had also finished her period for the month, and was now back to just being a plain bitch, rather than a bitch on wheels as was the case when her monthlies sent her hormones crazy.

It was raining hard outside as night fell over Victoria, and wind gusts blew through the trees. I was on night shift along with Cassie, and we were sitting in the living room watching the television, a football game under lights at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, both teams struggling to keep their feet and score in teeming rain.

Maria sat in an armchair opposite, dressed in a pink jumper and blue jeans, her feet bare. She glanced at the television. "Australian Rules Football is weird game," she observed.

"That's because you're not used to it," said Cassie dismissively.

"I do not want to get used to it, is stupid game," complained Maria.

"Well, nobody is forcing you to watch it, Maria," said Cassie.

Maria said nothing more and continued to watch the game with a sulky expression on her pretty face. Due to the inclement weather conditions, it really wasn't the best game to convince somebody from Eastern Europe that Australian Rules football was a great game, it was a scrappy, low-standard affair.

Next to me, Cassie winced and blinked, rubbing her hand on her forehead, grimacing in pain,

"Everything okay, Cassie?" I asked.

Cassie shook her head. "No, sorry Shane, I'm getting one of my migraines." She reached across to her purse and took two tablets to swallow, then grimaced in pain again.

"Shane, you wouldn't mind if I went and lay down for a bit?" Cassie asked. "This headache is getting worse by the second, and I've got that migraine aura thing going on too."

"Sure Cassie, I hope you feel better soon," I said. "Call me if you need anything."

"Same for me Shane, wake me up if there's an emergency," Cassie said, making haste for the spare bedroom, me hearing the door close.

Maria was unsympathetic towards Cassie's migraine as was typical of her personality. "Silly lesbo probably could not stand watching men in tight shorts run around chasing a ball in the rain, if there was team of women wearing tight shorts running around getting wet chasing a ball I bet she would have forgotten all about her headache."

I ignored the comment and Maria and continued to watch the football, until the half-time siren sent the teams to the rooms for the long break.

Maria stood her tall figure up out of the chair. "Shane, I was going to ask, there is problem with my curtains in my bedroom, they do not close properly and I try to fix them but cannot. I do not want perverts to see in and look at me when I am undressing."

"Sure Maria, I'll take a look at them," I said, following Maria into her bedroom as she walked fast on her bare feet.

Going over to the curtains, I could see they were slightly open, but when I closed them I had no such problems and was confused. "They seem fine to me, Maria."

Maria looked back at me, and to my surprise shut her bedroom door. "That is because I lie about the curtains."

"Why would you lie about something like that?" I asked.

"To get you alone in my bedroom, so we can have sex," said Maria. "Now that stupid dyke is out of the way, we can have all the fun we like."

I thought Maria was joking around, being a tease, but to my astonishment she launched herself at me, grabbing me in a tight embrace -- she was very strong which I suppose could be expected given she stood six foot three and was a very fit young woman -- pulling me towards the bed.

Before I could stop her Maria -- who until now had treated me with disdain and contempt -- planted a kiss on my lips and I could taste her mint mouthwash. Despite the shock at this turn of events, I could feel my erection filling the front of my jeans and underpants.

"Whoa Maria, hold on, what's going on here?" I said, trying to put a stop to this before it got out of hand.

"Foreplay, making out before we have sex," said Maria. "Remember, I very important witness so you have to keep me happy. And what make me happy now is to have sex."

"No Maria, my job is to keep you safe," I said. "To make sure no harm comes your way from Dmitry, Alexie, Ivan or their associates."

"Well, when we are in bed together you are in perfect position to keep me safe," said Maria. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a condom. "I grow up only child, and I married to wealthy man, so I used to getting my own way. And I am getting what I want now, which is your penis in my vagina." Maria pointed at her female area through the tight fabric of her jeans.

"Maria, forget it, you are a protected witness, and I am a police officer, it is wrong on every level," I said. "Plus you are a married woman, think about that."

Maria shrugged her shoulders and scoffed arrogantly. "So, being married has never stopped me before. In fact it is hotter to cheat. Plus what Dmitry do about it? He locked up in prison where I put him by going to police. So relax and enjoy yourself, I know how I change your mind."

I watched from the bed as Maria unfastened her jeans at the front, and I saw the light lemon panties she was wearing. Then Maria slid her right hand down the front of her pants, and into her crotch, the young woman having a good rummage around in her own knickers. She extricated her hand a few seconds later, and pushed her sticky, smelly fingers into my face.

"What do you smell there, Shane?" Maria teased.

"Your pussy." There was no point in denying it, I could clearly smell the musty, alluring and feminine smell of vagina on Maria's damp digits.

"And do you like the way my pussy smells?"

"Um, yes," I said. I was too afraid to say no, even if I didn't find the smell from Maria's vulva sexy.

"Of course you do, you can smell how aroused I am down between my legs," declared Maria. "Even if you say you do not like it, you are liar because of this." Maria put her hand on my groin, feeling my erect penis through my jeans and undies.

I made one final, feeble attempt to stop this happening. "Why this, now? I thought you didn't like me."

Maria laughed. "Every time I finish my period for the month, I get really horny, it my hormones, I want sex so bad. Fingering my twat in bed, or when I take shower or sit on toilet just not cut it for me. You just lucky you in the right place at the right time, and lesbian girl out of way with headache. If it was the Kiwi I would letting him fuck me right now, maybe even that miserable old bastard cop Harry."

There was no stopping this sexy Slavic stunner, and Maria joined me on the bed, the two of us kissing and our hands going all over each other. I could feel Maria's bra straps and the shape of her tits as I touched her on her top half, and her panty lines as I touched her bum through her jeans.

"You make me so wet in my panties, Shane," Marie declared as we continued fooling around on the bed, before Mara decided that we both needed less clothes.

Again, I should have been a responsible police officer and stopped this, but was unable to resist the charms of this cheating Eastern European trophy wife, and the fact that she was married to a dangerous Russian crime boss was at the same time a huge turn-on and absolutely terrifying.

Maria removed my sneakers and socks so like her I now had bare feet, then pulled off my shirt with such force I thought she would rip it from my body. She then took off her pink jumper, and the white tee-shirt she wore underneath and I saw that her bra matched her panties, Maria's underwear light lemon in color.

The front of Maria's jeans were already open showing me her pretty knickers, but the front of my jeans remained closed. Not for long. Maria's hands were soon at my groin, unfastening and unzipping my jeans to show my green underpants, a considerable bulge at the front.

Maria looked really hot barefoot and in her jeans and in her yellow bra. "Shane, I notice that you always look at my bare feet when I walk around house with no shoes."

"Well, um, you do have nice feet," I said.

"My husband like my feet too," said Maria, the trophy wife wiggling her bare toes in a seductive manner. "So how about you have fun with my feet?" She held them out to me.

I didn't need any further invitations, and eagerly put my face into Maria's beautiful bare feet. I massaged and caressed her soles, toes and arches with my hands, and Maria moaned in pleasure. I kissed and licked Maria's feet, sucking on the barefoot beauty's left pinky toe first and then moving my way down her left foot to her big toe. With Maria's right foot I went the other way, starting with her right big toe and finishing with her pretty little right pinky toe.

The tall, stunning Russian beauty appreciated my touch and tongue on her feet. "My vagina really like that Shane, I so wet between my legs now," she squealed.

Maria and I made out again, me feeling Maria's bare feet against mine, and then her hand went down the front of my open jeans. At first she touched my cock and balls through the fabric of my undies, until she slid them down, freeing my erection, taking my shaft in her left hand and jerking me off, her right hand teasing my balls through my scrotum.

So good was Maria at giving manual relief that I worried that my dick would react before I could stop it and shower Maria's fingers in a sticky white substance that looked like mayonnaise, but which most definitely was not mayonnaise.

Maria whispered to me in her sexy Russian accent. "Don't be shy Shane, put your hand down my panties and have some fun."

Maria's jeans were down now around her upper thighs, and I put my hand to Maria's panty saddle, feeling the indentation of her vulva in the damp cotton. With Maria jerking me off, I felt like I was lost in an erotic dream as I put my hand down her pants, feeling her feminine mound and the curls of pubic hair that grew near her pussy.