Witness Protection Trophy Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty Maria gasped and flinched as I put my hand deeper into her knickers, her hot and hairy pussy damper the deeper I went. I could feel Maria's wet fanny flaps, and I eagerly inserted my fingers into her sticky pussy, seeing Maria's bare toes clench as I touched her up on her twat. I circled her clitoris, getting the young Russian wetter and wetter and put my fingers further up her cunt, feeling Maria's love-hole, my fingers now saturated with pussy juice.

"Again Shane, don't be shy," Maria prompted. "That feels great, but I have two bottoms, a front bottom and a back bottom. You need to pay attention to my back bottom too. Go deeper into my knickers, and stick your fingers up my arse."

I was surprised. "Really? You want me to do that?"

"Of course, it feel really hot, and you have to keep such an important witness happy," Maria said.

My hands went deeper into Maria's knickers, and I could feel the back panel of her bikini-style panties and the soft cotton that covered Maria's bum. Lucky panties, and even luckier me as I touched Maria on the sensitive skin that separated Maria's vulva from her anus.

"That feel so good, Shane," said Maria, as my index finger circled her rear-opening, before I pushed at her anus and inserted my finger up into her bowels. I had never stuck my fingers up a chick's bum before now, and boy oh boy had I been missing out. The walls of Maria's rectum closed around my finger, and she was so hot and tight in her back passage.

The forbidden nature of this sex act -- inserting a finger up Maria's arsehole, the most private part of her body from which she had a poo when she sat on the toilet -- made it hotter. I wondered what Dmitry would think, a detective sticking his finger up the arse of his cheating trophy wife who had landed his own arse in jail?

"I like that so much, but too much of good thing and we have other things to do," said Maria, as she stopped jerking me off.

I in turn extricated my finger from Maria's hot, tight butt, and then out of her knickers. Maria took off her jeans, leaving her wearing her yellow bra and panties, and then took off my jeans, leaving me with a pair of green undies, which were pulled down at the front, showing my erection now larger than ever thanks to Maria's magic hands and her manual relief.

Maria pulled off first my jeans and then kicked off her own, leaving her barefoot and in her bra and her panties. We made out again, Maria taking off my green underpants so I was now completely naked, Maria playing with my dick and teasing my balls.

"You have really hot cock, uncircumcised is best," Maria declared as she admired my penis with its foreskin intact, then rubbed her panty-covered arse against my cock, the soft cotton of Maria's yellow knickers so sexy.

"Now you lie flat on back Shane, and I give you taste of what we do next," said Maria.

"Okay," I said, lying down flat on the bed with my heart pounding and my cock throbbing at what was going to happen next. Maria straddled me, one of her bare feet each side of my torso, and sat on my face, rubbing her pussy covered by panties on my nose.

I could smell Maria's cunt through the double cotton panty saddle, the musty feminine smell of arousal driving me mad with desire. I sniffed her pussy through the damp, sticky fabric, enjoying every smell from her twat.

"You like that?" Maria teased as she continued to rub her bum in my face, her Russian accent making this somehow even sexier.

"Yeah, I sure do," I said.

Maria whispered in her seductive tone. "Then imagine how sexy it be when I do that with my knickers off, and sucking your cock."

I watched as Maria temporarily climbed off me, and reached behind her back, unclasping and removing her bra, freeing her C-cup tits. My mouth watered at the sight of Maria's bare breasts, they were easily the best tits I had ever seen.

"It is best I take off my own bra, if I leave it to you we still be doing this when dyke wakes up," Maria observed as she cast her bra to one side.

This was probably true, guys couldn't handle bras at all, and I watched as Maria took hold of her panties and slid them down her long legs, slipping them off over her bare feet and putting them with her bra, me seeing Maria's feminine stains from her arousal and her vagina self-cleansing during the day on her yellow panty saddle.

The sight of Maria completely naked was absolutely stunning, and if a gay man saw her in her state of absolute nudity it would probably turn him straight. My eyes went to Maria's crotch, and the wonderful triangle of blonde pubic hair that covered her female mound proved that she was a natural blonde.

When she was turning around I got to see her bare bottom, and while Maria had a great bum when observed through her sexy clothes, seeing her arse completely naked was something else to behold, her two peach-shaped butt cheeks absolutely perfect.

Teasing Maria squatted on the bed in front of me, spread her legs wide apart and I looked at her feminine areas while salivating. There was her pubic mound and blonde curly pubes at the top, then her pretty pink vagina, Maria's pussy oval-shaped and perfectly symmetrical, and further down from her vulva was her tight little anus, looking like a small starfish.

Maria put her hand between her legs and some fingers up her box, masturbating her pussy in front of me, then stuck another finger up her own arse and into her rectum, me thinking about how I had recently stuck my own finger up Maria's bum and how hot she was in her bowels. Seeing Maria finger-fucking herself up her bum was even hotter.

Extricating her fingers from her pussy and her ass, the naked Maria now prepared to straddle me. "Remember Shane, I have two bottoms, a front bottom and a back bottom, and they both want to feel your tongue on them."

With that, Maria lowered her fanny down and sat on my face. The smell of pussy from Maria's uncovered vagina drove me crazy, and her pubes tickled my nose as she got herself into position over my mouth.

I wasted no time in sticking my tongue into Maria's genitals, immediately tasting Maria's hot sticky pussy juice as I licked at her vulva. At the same moment, Maria leaned her tall, beautiful body forward and went down on me, taking my cock in her mouth, sucking my erection with great enthusiasm.

For the next five minutes or so, Maria and I remained locked in the 69 position, me feeling like I was floating on a cloud as she sucked me off, working my penis with her tongue, teasing the shaft and head while playing with my balls with her fingers. One time she took my cock out of her mouth to suck on my balls, and when she had done t-bagging me, she went right back to sucking my dick nice and hard.

My own tongue was anything but idle as Maria gave me fellatio. With the smell of pussy filling me nose, I stuck my tongue deeper and deeper into her fanny, going up her love-hole and drinking the sticky and fragrant pussy juice that flowed in abundance from her vagina.

Maria squirmed on my face and moaned in pleasure, which was stifled by her sucking my dick, as my tongue traversed her twat, exploring everywhere. I licked Maria's urethra opening, the tiny little opening from which she peed, and went up and down her fanny flaps, circling her clitoris and increasing the pleasure to her.

Remembering what Maria had said about her having two bottoms -- a front bottom and a back bottom -- that both wanted attention from my tongue, I followed her instructions. Again, I felt Maria squirming on my face as she felt my tongue on the sensitive strip of skin separating her vulva and anus, before my tongue reached her tight rear-opening.

I eagerly licked Maria's tight, puckered asshole, pushing my tongue hard against her anus and presumably by the muffled moans the sensations had gone into her sphincter. I couldn't believe I was licking Maria in the personal and private place where she emptied her bowels, but the reality I was doing just this as I smelled her snatch, her pubic hair tickled my face and she sucked my cock.

So good was Maria at giving a blow job that I felt I might lose control and ejaculate in her mouth, and fortunately she seemed to sense this too. She extricated my cock from her mouth, and lifted her pussy and ass out of my face.

Maria must have tasted her own pussy as we French-kissed again, and writhed on the bed, Maria teasing my cock with her hands and running her bare toes up and down my legs. For my part I fondled Maria's tits, feeling how big and natural her boobs were and how hard from arousal her nipples had become during foreplay. I moved my hands to the firm cheeks of Maria's bare bottom and between her ass cheeks, and then to her pussy, stroking her mound and running my fingers through her pubic hair, Maria's blonde 'Map of Tasmania' so hot.

I was so horny that I was ready to hump Maria then and there, but luckily she remembered the condom and unwrapped it and slid it onto my shaft, securing it in position.

"So what position do you like?" I asked.

"I like doggy-style, missionary and cowgirl," said Maria. "Which is good for you, because you get to fuck me in all three positions. And I always fuck harder when I cheat on my husband, like now."

With that, Maria got down on all fours, and thrust her ass in the air. I got behind her, looking at her vagina and anus exposed, mounted her and Maria gasped as I pushed my condom-covered cock up her pussy, the toes on her bare feet clenching tight at the sensation.

I could feel how hot Maria was inside her vagina as I entered her, I could feel the heat even through the condom. I started fucking her from behind, the smell of pussy got stronger in the bedroom and Maria soon opened her mouth.

"Go on, fuck me hard Shane, harder, faster, don't be a fucking faggot, fuck another man's wife like a real man, fuck my cunt, come on cop, fuck the fucking shit out of me!"

It was hot hearing Maria's foul language delivered in her Eastern European accent, but we had something else to consider and that was that Cassie was asleep in another bedroom with a migraine. The way Maria was screaming, shouting and using bad language she would be certain to wake her up, and probably half the neighborhood too, not good considering this was a safe house for a protected witness in an upcoming trial.

"Maria, you might want to keep it down a bit," I said, as I withdrew from her and Maria lay on her back ready for missionary position.

Maria shrugged. "Why is that?"

"Well, Cassie is asleep in the next room, and she is sure to hear us," I pointed out.

Maria laughed. "Come on, it is fun to live on the edge, don't you like to have a bit of excitement, or are you just another boring, paper-pushing policeman? But in any case, we got nothing to worry about?"

"How do you figure that one out?"

The smirk on Maria's face was evident. "Those tablets that the dyke took for her headache, they knock out an elephant or a rhino. One time doctor prescribe those pills for me to help with period pain. They do not help my menstrual cramps at all, but they do knock me out so much that I sleep through earthquake."

I hoped Maria was right as she lay flat on her back and spread her legs wide to show off her crack. I got between her knees, and again pushed my condom-covered cock up her snatch. Missionary with such a tall girl was so hot, and Maria added to it by wrapping her long legs around me and teased my back with her bare feet.

Sometimes Maria and I went slow and sensual, me grinding my cock in her pussy, her blonde pubic hair and my light brown pubic hair intertwining, other times fast and hard, both of us sweating profusely as Maria pushed her vagina forward as I thrust deep up into her. Sometimes I leaned forward and with the hairs on my chest tickling Maria's bare breasts, I would French-kiss her. This helped stop Maria's loud voice and foul mouth for a little bit, again she was so loud it seemed that she would awaken the dead, much less a migraine-afflicted Federal police officer sleeping off a migraine in another bedroom.

My groin was saturated from Maria's pussy as I again pulled out of her and lay down, and Maria got into position over my groin, before lowering herself down over my groin and pushing my erection up her cunt. Doggy-style and missionary were hot enough, but in cowgirl position Maria was clearly in her best position as she rode my cock nice and hard.

"Come on, go harder Shane you sissy, my vagina like to get fucked rough!" Maria shouted as she rode my groin, pussy juice flowing from between her legs, and I went deep and hard into her. In this position, Maria looked even hotter with her long blonde hair flying around, her pretty face etched in the pleasures of love-making and her big boobs bouncing up and down as I fucked her.

The sounds, smells and sensations of sex soon drove both of us over the edge, and we came at the same moment. Maria squealed like a pig, her rush of orgasmic wetness from her vagina soaking my groin and her tall body rigid at the point of climax, her bare toes clenching.

I could smell Maria's pussy as she came, and my own orgasm swept through my own body, knowing that Maria was experiencing the exact same thing at the moment only with her own orgasm flowing from her vagina and up her ass. Inside my scrotum, my balls released my semen and the sticky white semen travelled through my cock and sprayed deep up into Maria's pussy and fortunately captured by the condom.

Had Maria and I had unprotected sex then my semen would have shot up past her cervix, and my sperm would now be swimming up Maria's birth canal to her uterus, before exploring her fallopian tubes in search of any eggs released by her ovaries in her current monthly cycle. Maria testifying in court while wearing a maternity blouse or dress and sporting a baby bump would certainly not be received well by her estranged husband in court, to put it mildly. Nor my superiors, who would want to know how a protected witness ended up pregnant.

However, thanks to the condom Maria and I could relax knowing that I couldn't have knocked her up, and as I withdrew from her I felt that was the best sex I had ever enjoyed in my 35-years on the planet to date.

"See, it feels good to screw a married woman who loves to fuck even more when she's cheating," Maria said, clearly reading my mind. "And good news, our fun not over yet."

Maria reached over to my groin and pulled off my condom. Then sitting a most unladylike position, her legs wide open displaying her pubic hair and her pussy, Maria tipped the contents of the condom into her mouth, swirling the semen around on her tongue and against her teeth in a seductive manner, before swallowing it with a big gulp and a cheeky look on her pretty face.

Maria then jumped her tall body off the bed, and walked on her bare feet to the chest of drawers, me admiring her bare bottom as she retrieved a pair of clean white knickers and an oversized tee-shirt. She also took a can of air-freshener and sprayed it around.

"This bedroom smell of vagina, and the dyke can probably smell pussy from ten miles away," Maria observed as she turned around to face me, looking just as hot from the front with her big tits, flat tummy with cute naval and triangle of blonde pubes.

"Now, we have fun and have shower together," said Maria, leading me into the bathroom where she closed and locked the door after turning on the light and exhaust.

It was still pouring with rain outside as Maria turned on the shower and we jumped under the warm droplets, embracing as we washed, me hoping that if Cassie happened to wake that she would think the noise of the shower was just more rain. She hadn't woken as Maria and I had engaged in coitus, which was amazing given how loud Maria was.

In the shower I enjoyed the sights of Maria washing her more private parts of her tall body, my cock again stirring at the sight of Maria's boobs covered in suds and bubbles, and the sight of her washing her pussy and her ass, her bum covered in soap like her tits and her blonde pubic hair saturated with suds too. Then Maria rinsed off, and I watched the soapy water flow down her long legs to her bare feet and the shower floor, before going down the drain.

Both of us now refreshed after our shower, we turned off the taps and climbed out to dry off, me watching as Maria sat naked on the bench next to the shower and brushed her long blonde hair, her legs apart to show her snatch.

"So now my fun is over and I have to be prisoner in witness protection again," lamented Maria. "I fucking hate it."

There was one thing about Maria I had never known, and as I dried my back I couldn't hold back my curiosity any longer. "Maria, it was your own choice to go to the police, and you were told what life in witness protection would be like. So why did you go to the police when you were under no obligation to do so? It was very brave of you, but still."

Maria regarded me with cold blue eyes. "It Dmitry's fault. He try to put restrictions on me, when it is his fault we start to run out of money."

"Restrictions?" I asked.

"Yes," Maria affirmed, her pretty face scowling. "He cut back my allowance, tell me I have to do the housework at home instead of hiring cleaner to do it, and say that I had to try and get job. He try to make me walk his dog instead of getting dog-walker to do it. It is stupid dog, it smell and it always try to hump my leg."

I smirked at the mental image, but Maria did not seem amused in the slightest. "It not funny Shane, Dmitry say I cannot go out to lunch and shopping with my girlfriends to places like Prahran and in the city more than once a week, have to sell some of my clothes and I have to have reduced credit card limit. He say I cannot have new car, and that we cannot have our holiday in luxury apartment on Gold Coast or go on cruise like we do last year, we have to go and stay in boring cabin near lake in Bendigo. And it is Dmitry fault that we running low on cash, not mine."

"How so?" I asked.

"Dmitry lousy investor," said Maria. She stood up, took her clean white knickers and stepped her bare feet into them, pulling them up and adjusting them around her bum and her box. "He make stupid investments in property and shares that lose money and he buy racehorses that have less chance of winning race than water buffalo. Seriously, he might as well have given our bank account, credit card details and identification to Nigerian Prince and be done with it." She shook her head. "Then there was all the money wasted on IVF."

"IVF?" This was the first I had heard of this.

"Yes, stupid IVF," said Maria, putting on her over-sized tee-shirt and covering her boobs and white panties. "Dmitry want to have kids, but I not fall pregnant. We go to doctors, and I perfectly fine but Dmitry had low-sperm count. So I have all these procedures to try and get me knocked up that cost thousands per cycle and which me feel like zoo animal in breeding program, but not one of them worked and I get my period every 28 days without fail."

Maria walked over to the sink on her bare feet, and took her toothbrush. She then laughed. "My husband is Russian crime boss who is feared throughout Melbourne, but behind closed doors he is actually nothing but a great big poof who cannot get his own wife pregnant."

I was just processing all of what Maria had said, plus her vindictive laugh as she had disparaged his infertility as making him homosexual. "So Maria, you didn't go to the police because of your concern about the illegal activities of your husband, his brothers and their associates, you did it because you were running short of cash and your husband was putting restrictions on your lifestyle and spending."

"Correct Shane," Maria said as she brushed her teeth, the toothpaste looking like another substance in her mouth entirely. "I guess that is why you are a detective."