Wives

Story Info
Stephen saves his marriage.
1k words
3.68
5.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle Long, my wife of five years, eyeballed the mannequins in the store window then led me past the racks of blouses and pants, dresses, skirt suits and pants suits.

"See anything you like," I asked.

Shopping for women's clothes is not my thing. Why can't she just come with her girlfriend or even her sister?

"Yes this will look very nice on you."

What? Why would I wear a fitted scoop neck?

"I'm going to change."

Watching my wife do another woman would be so hot. I'd love to see two smokin' hot women naked. That's enough to make me jack off. Dani had never heard these thoughts because I had never voiced them. I would make sure she never hears them.

My wife took her selections into the changing room. I waited by its main entrance. Suddenly 4 blue chords extended from somewhere inside the changing area pulling me into a stall where they hung me like a framed picture.

One by one articles of clothing were torn from my body leaving me naked in just a minute. I closed my eyes but I could feel my body changing.

They eventually opened. I could see girl wearing blue jeans and a heather grey micro-rib scoop-neck tee reflected in the full-length mirror. My eyes locked onto two sizable mounds spilling out over the neckline.

What the fuck is going on here? I undressed and dropped shirt, jeans and bra in front of me. Fearing what I might see or not see, I didn't dare take off the panties.

There I stood flummoxed, two three-inch mounds holding my gaze. If I live to be 1000 years old I could not have imagined myself having breasts, yet they stick out. My body also has a gently curving waist and a big curve in the hips.

I headed down a long corridor to the ladies rest room. Standing over the toilet, I realized that I was forced to pee sitting. This came as the final shock.

Danielle stood some fifty yards away waiting for me.

I closed the distance to her. Within three steps she addressed me as Stephanie.

Are you talking to me?

"Stephanie don't be such a stranger."

"Where do you know me from?"

"You used to be my husband. I accepted my sexuality and I'm still in love with you."

Able to detach myself from my former life, I fessed up to wanting to watch my wife doing a woman.

"I'm not into doing it in front of some horny guy. I'm not an exhibitionist."

I replied, "neither am I."

I took her hand and held it all the way back to the red Toyota Lexus. Dani opened the driver side door then unlocked the passenger door.

As the car turned onto the road Danielle fessed up.

"I was ready to ask my husband, you, for a divorce because I had met a woman. I realized that I could not just leave the marriage so you had to become a woman and remain my partner."

Her remark touched my heart. I said, "I love you too."

I paused for a second before speaking again.

"When I was a boy I used to think it would be so cool to watch my wife going down on a girl but now that's not so cool."

"Lots of guys have that fantasy even if their wives are straight."

I had chosen a career path, paralegal. The following Monday at 8 A M I came to the law office of Becker and Stockwell Esquire. Becker, one of two partners in the firm, came into the conference room where I was waiting. Anyway, I talked the firm into hiring me.

Danielle, herself a lawyer, was waiting for me in the living room when I came home.

"How did the interview go?"

"Excellent, I got the job," I said.

Of course it helped that I had been a lawyer in the state attorney office for a few years in my previous life.

My wife stepped closer, eyeballed me for a second, then pulled me into a kiss, her tongue poking into my mouth.

Her hand crept to my back. The soft buzz of my zipper going down opening the Scarlet/Black sheath dress excited me.

We dashed naked from the sofa to our bed. I held the posts expecting powerful stimulation. My wife would not disappoint me.

Lying partially atop me, she tongued my breast then tongued its twin. She crawled backward putting her tongue between my open labia. My clitoris swelled. Muscle tension made my legs quiver and my hips buck.

Wow what a feeling. This is awesome. Wetness spreading inside me feels so good.

So many times I had experienced sex as a boy never felt this good.

Her head pulled back to be replaced by her hand. Two fingers pumped steadily inside my vagina increasing the tension.

"So GOOD, Feels do good," I murmured.

My first ever orgasm as a girl felt amazing. Danielle had left me huffing on my back as she rolled away onto her back.

"Did you cum?"

"Multiple times," I murmured.

"Feels good doesn't it."

"Nothing feels better."

The alarm buzzed at 7 so I hit the button quieting the noise. A few seconds later still wearing just bikini panties Dani and I headed for the shower, our first together.

I came to my desk wearing a Navy and blue sleeveless sheath dress with 4-inch pumps.

There was down time between clients so I engaged the lawyers n small talk. Not bashful, I revealed my private life.

"My wife is a lawyer."

"Your wife is Danielle Landon. We're familiar with her.

"That's her."

Danielle and I returned to the same clothing store that I could not leave soon enough 7 days ago. This time my attitude was different.

"I love this top. It's super cute."

I'm holding up a pink frilled pleated off-the-shoulder flutter sleeve garment.

Seconds later I voiced the same thought on a garment of similar style, this one being a Blush pink garment.

A smile came to Dani's face. I could hear her thoughts. I'm so glad you morphed. I can't imagine you not being my wife.