Wives at The Masquerade Party

Story Info
Banging friends wives in disguise.
1.6k words
4.19
12.2k
21
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believe that there is one thing that all middle aged men can agree on. We all enjoy Halloween and Masquerade parties. It gives our normally prim and proper wives a chance to dress up in provocative costumes and bring out their inner slut.

Over the years my friends and I have come to realize that our wives will typically select very suggestive, sexy costumes for these opportunities to "slut it up" for one evening.

My three middle aged buddies and I always have a great time together. We all agree that our wives are considered "Trophy Wives" and that we all out kicked our coverage. We have always been open about our desire to fuck the hell out of each others spouses. All of us are totally into the idea, however we are pretty sure our wives would not even consider it. None of us wanted to have that conversation. If we were ever going to make it happen, we would need to be devilishly creative.

My company decided to sponsor a large social outing with the theme being a Mardi Gras Masquerade Party. It was to be held at a local Hotel/Conference Center with a very large ballroom. Each employee was allowed to invite as many as 3 other couples to insure a big turnout and make it a total blowout. I invited my three friends and they let me know that all their wives were totally excited about the party. Opportunity just knocked.

My company decided to put up four, $100 prizes for the most provocative costumes for both men and women. They would select 4 men and 4 women as prize winners. We made sure the wives understood that there were no limits on their costumes. The more creative and nasty the costume, the better. They enthusiastically took the bait and ran with it.

While our trophy wives went to work on their costumes, my buddies and I got together over multiple beers for a strategy session to discuss how we could possibly fuck at least one of each others wives and get away with it. Definitely a tall task with many challenges. We finally decided on a game plan.

We would book 4 rooms at the Hotel and make a night out of it. We would all need to wear the same costume in order to fool the wives. We would tell our wives they all needed to go their hotel rooms at the same time at 10:45 for a surprise. They all had to follow these rules:

-Set the mood in the room.

-No talking

-They needed to put on the blindfold that was laying on the pillow

-Remove their panties, lay them on the nightstand and lay back on the bed

-When the surprise was over, the men would leave the room and meet the wives back in the ballroom for the costume prize awards.

On the night the party the wives revealed their creative costumes which they were really proud of.

My wife selected a slutty version of Little Bo Peep with a low cut top, push up bra, thigh high white nylons and high heels. One wife went with the classic school girl costume with a short plaid skirt, white socks up to the knee, low cut blouse, heels and a big popsicle sucker to suck on. Another wife selected a Wicked Witch with her dress open all the way down to her bikini line and no panties. The last wife chose a slutty Stewardress costume with a low cut mesh blouse, black bra, short shirt with stockings and black lace panties.

The guys all decided to go with he same Spiderman costume which kept us all anonymous. The wives thought the idea was hilarious and had no suspicions of what their nasty husbands were up to. Game on ladies.

The party was a blast. Big turnout, lots of great costumes. You would think we were at a hooker convention. At 10:45 we gave the wives their room keys they went off to their hotel rooms as instructed looking forward to their "surprise". The guys then drew the name of the wife whose mature pussy they were about to enjoy.

In the end we decided not to fuck them because they were all too familiar with our cocks and what they should feel like inside their tight mature pussies. However, our tongues would not be as distinguishable.

So instead, we all agreed to only use our oral skills to taste their sweet mature pussies and give them the best screaming orgasms of their lives. All of us guys agreed that 30 minutes with each others slut wife would be the limit. No fucking allowed. We would all finish by giving them a warm cum facial and then meet back at the ballroom.

We had our assignments and headed off to the rooms.

I knocked on the door and quietly entered the room knowing the wife dressed in the school girl costume was going to be my slut for next half hour. As she was instructed, she was laying on her back with the blindfold on and her panties on the night stand. A total fucking whore wife waiting to be devoured. Her pussy was already soaked and swollen and it was about to be all mine.

I pushed up her plaid skirt, spread her long sun tanned legs, and slowly started kissing my way up her thighs. She was already going fucking crazy. She was moaning and squirming, playing the school girl role as if she was still back in High School. I went aggressively after her totally waxed hairless mature pussy which was already soaked with anticipation. For effect, I reached over to the nightstand, grabbed her red lace panties, and shoved them in her mouth.

She immediately climaxed. I increased my intensity and focused on sucking her clit. My school girl whore of a wife exploded again only this she time rewarded me a huge warm stream of pussy squirt. I wanted to shove my cock balls deep into her mature wife pussy, but I had to obey the rules.

Instead, I grabbed the popsicle sucker that was part of her costume, sucked on it, got it wet, and then shoved it deep into her mature pussy until only the stick was showing. My school girl wife exploded again. I thought she was going to pass out.

While the sucker was still buried deep in her swollen milf pussy, I got up on the bed so she couldn't grab my cock. I stood over her and dumped a huge load straight down on her face. Jizz splashed all over her pretty mature face including the blindfold and her pigtailed hair, but most ended up in her open mouth. I stood over her admiring my work and enjoyed listening to her gag on the jizz wad slowly working its way down her throat. I tucked my drained Spiderman cock back in my costume and headed back to the ballroom.

When the women finally arrived back at the ballroom, they all had flushed faces and were very affectionate believing that their husbands were the ones who had just given them the best orgasms of their lives.

SURPRISE BITCHES!

After our sluts for the night decided to go to bed, the guys met at the bar for a nightcap and to discuss our 30 minutes of lust with each others wives. Holy crap. I was amazed to hear what these guys did with the other wives. These guys made me look like an amateur.

The guy that had The Wicked Witch said he immediately pulled her long black costume up over her head and flipped her over. He pulled her up on her knees and started licking her mature bloon knot asshole. No one said assholes were off limits. He then started tongue banging her asshole to her first orgasm. Rolling her over on her back he then pinned her legs to her shoulders and sucked her clit until she came and literally wet the bed. He then pulled out his Spiderman cock and rubbed it on her pussy leaving a nice load on her pussy lips.

My buddy that had the Stewardess was in much better shape than the rest of us. He picked up the Stewardess wife and flipped her upside down for a standing 69. He had one arm around her waist and the other on the back of her head grinding her face into his cock while licking her mature snatch. She exploded and he unfortunately blew his load in his costume.

Our buddy that had my Little Bo Peep wife was down right nasty. He first stuffed her panties in her mouth just as I had done, but then he ductaped her mouth. He then rolled her over and cuffed her hands behind her back. He pulled her up on her knees and started to alternate between eating her ass and pussy. She had multiple orgasms with his tongue chin deep in her ass.

But he was was not yet done with my Little Bo Peep wife. He pulled out a huge BBC dildo that he had brought with him. He lubricated the head of the dildo with her pussy juices and proceeded to slowly work it into her reluctant virgin pink asshole. He said she came hard as he eventually worked half the black monster up her mature wife butthole. He stood up, pulled out his cock and shot his load on her back with the BBC dildo still stuck up her mature milf asshole. When he was done, he put his Spiderman cock back in his costume, pulled the dildo out of her enflamed gaping asshole and exited the room. He got rid of the dildo on the way back to the ballroom.

The next morning we were all expecting a lot of questions but all the wives were in a good mood, said they had a good time, and said they were all looking forward to the next costume party.