Wives Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers

Susan was just about to confirm it was only the person they chatted to, but Helen beat her to the reply: "Well it's actually a wives club, so why don't we start with the people we chatted to and see how we all feel about things after that. Hopefully it will become an ongoing thing which we all enjoy."

This prospect hadn't really crossed Susan's mind, she had expected an initial drinks party and then spending some time with Chris, she found herself looking at James and Andy in a whole new way. It was a slightly panicky way but at the same time highly erotic. It was Jane who broke the silence: How are you guys feeling about things? It's a lot to take in and quite a surprise for you. We're older, married and have thought this through, we realise meeting us together is a bit strange.

Chris replied first: "All three of you are stunning, I'd really like to get to know Susan, but if it leads to other opportunities I'd be absolutely delighted."

James and Andy readily agreed, James making the comment that he'd like to offer his services to any of the wives for as long as they wanted, whilst Andy confirmed he was up for absolutely anything.

Helen continued: "Well, if we are sticking with the club theme, I'd suggest each of the wives sits with the beau of her choice."

She then offered to go first but surprised everyone by casually unzipping her blue dress and letting it pool at her feet first, revealing an electric blue bra and brief set, which along with strappy heels accentuated her seemingly never ending legs. She gave a little twirl and paraded in front of the 3 guys, mocking making a difficult decision before surprising everyone again by sitting on Chris's lap: "Relax Susan, I'm only joking"

She gave Chris a kiss on the cheek before jumping across to James. James wasted no time in gaining his first full kiss watched in some amazement by the rest of the group. Helen eventually broke the kiss, looking up to suggest it was Jane's turn.

For a second it looked like Jane might refuse, but she then she stood and started undoing the buttons on her blouse, she pulled it free of her skirt, to reveal two impossibly large breasts barely contained within a satin shelf bra which made her tit flesh wobble constantly. She unzipped her skirt and tried to wriggle it down but it got stuck oh her curvy hips, Andy had to help tug it down, eventually it gave way revealing a matching satin thong and boots ending just above the knee.

"Boots on or off?" Asked Jane.

"Definitely on!" responded Andy

Jane walked to Andy, the boots making a heavy clip clop sound on the floor before she sat on his lap almost burying his head in tit flesh.

Susan knew it was her turn; she stood nervously and saw all five people starring. She took a breath and tried a little movement to the background music. She lifted the hem of her dress and flashed some thigh, before asking Chris to unzip her. She kept her back to him and she slowly peeled down the dress whilst looking over her shoulder. This revealed the shaped corset, suspenders and seamed stockings, she gave her bum a little wiggle before turning around and doing the same with her breasts which were being pushed up by the corset. She pushed Chris to the couch and sat on his lap, as she landed he kissed her hungrily full on the mouth.

Each of the couples were quickly into some heavy kissing and touching. The guys finding new delights in exploring the bodies of the semi clad mature wives.

It was Jane who broke the scene: "I think it's only fair the girls see what the boys have got to offer... you all need to strip."

It was a command they all followed with no fancy moves, each guy stood and removed shirts revealing firm and toned torsos, shoes were kicked off and jeans and pants removed, to reveal three impressively swollen meaty cocks.

There was silence as the wives checked out what swung in front of them. They were all big, much bigger than their husbands. Helen commented: "We might be in trouble girls they are all big boys, you did type 6+in that profile Jane not 7? Well I guess we all sexually experienced married women so I'm sure we will cope."

Chris replied: "I'd guess your husbands don't last long and only cum once, well tonight is going to be different, we are young fit guys and can repeat endlessly for cougars as hot as you three, it's going to be a long and fun night.

It was Helen who broke the brief silence that followed. "Ladies, I suggest its time to retire to our respective bedrooms. I propose we meet back here in an hour."

With that she stood up, took hold of James cock and led him by it toward her bedroom.

Andy stood with Jane, gallantly kissed her hand, before they made off for another bedroom hand in hand.

Chris approached Susan, his cock still swaying impressively, he pulled her up and kissed her passionately, she could feel his cock pressed against her thigh whilst her chest crushed against his. "Care to lead the way Susan?"

Her mind still racing Susan started moving to one of the spare bedrooms. Thoughts of her family and husband careered through her mind, surprisingly she didn't feel guilty at all, but she was apprehensive about what was to follow. She was brought back to the moment by Chris spanking her ass as they reached the bedroom door, it didn't hurt but she did get a shock. Chris smiled as he closed the bedroom door: "Not the only surprise you are going to get tonight Susan"

An hour later Helen joined Susan and Jane in the kitchen. All three looked dishevelled, hair a mess and make up somewhat smudged. "So what's the verdict?" Enquired Helen, but before either could answer she went on: "James is such a good fuck; he's come three times but just stays hard. I've lost count of my orgasms and have never experienced anything like this. I think I'm in love or lust, but either way its the best thing. What's the verdict for you guys?"

Jane replied: "Andy is the perfect gentleman, very considerate; he loves licking pussy and can't keep off my tits. He's the opposite of James; I've never had to work so hard to get a guy to cum. I did him in very position, finally managed to get him off just before we came out, but I'm already exhausted."

"And you Susan, you seemed the most reluctant of us?"

"Well Chris is quite edgy; he uses some coarse language and likes spanking. We've been at it for the full hour and he says it's just the start and can't wait to have me again... and I... I absolutely loved every moment. He's everything you want in a lover, he's confident without being arrogant, his body is to die for but he makes you feel like a sex Goddess. I've never enjoyed sex so much; it's been an absolute revelation if I'm honest.

"So the night is a success" declared Helen, going on. "I suggest we return to our respective partners and have some more fun. We can discuss tomorrow if we want to repeat the night and if we want to switch things around, the last thing we want is too much attachment or anyone thinking they are falling in love."

Lifting her glass, she declared:

"Here's to the first night of the wives club, may there be many more to come."

satindesires
satindesires
1,318 Followers
12