Wives of The Commander

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she smiled wickedly and spread Raven's butt cheeks, admiring the way that the submissive brunette's butt hole gaped wide open for her like a good little well pounded fuck hole. Then she looked down into the fighting pit to see Clarke more or less doing the same thing, except on a much grander scale, making Lexa even more proud of her.

Clarke had done a lot of things since she landed on earth, some of which she was proud of, some of which she was not, but nothing had made her more proud and happy than publicly wrecking Octavia's rectum.

Which was normally just a term Raven or Octavia used when they were feeling nasty, but it felt like that was literally what Clarke was literally doing now in the name of proving to Octavia that it was she who was above her in the pecking order.

Oh yes, Clarke was using every ounce of her strength to pound Octavia's ass hole as hard and as deep as she could, making her juicy ass jiggle with every thrust, and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was almost as loud as the squeals of Octavia, and Raven, as they came from butt sex like the little bitches they were right now.

That thought alone could have made Clarke cum, but combined with everything else Clarke was honestly surprised she lasted as long as she did before being forced to stop. Hell, she was surprised that she'd been able to resist doing this for so long, and that she'd been able to coax the reaction she wanted out of Octavia.

Or that she'd been able to beat her at all for that matter. Clarke really would have to give Lexa an extra special thank you, as she had practically given her Octavia's ass on a silver platter.

Oh, that sounded hot. Maybe Clarke could talk Lexa into that being her next birthday present, Clarke cumming extra hard as she pictured Lexa literally giving her ownership over Octavia's ass hole for an entire day so she could use it over and over again, because God, Clarke didn't fuck this hole nearly enough.

Shortly after that it became crystal clear that Clarke needed to stop to avoid collapsing in exhaustion on top of Octavia, which would have ruined her moment and perhaps take away from some of the respect she had felt she had earned from the grounders, and more importantly Lexa and Octavia.

She didn't want to stop, God, at that moment she never wanted to stop fucking Octavia's tight little ass hole, but she did, and in the process she did something she hadn't dared to do before, simply because she was high off the adrenaline hammering through her veins, and she just couldn't stop further humiliating this woman she so adored.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" Clarke yelled while smacking Octavia's ass roughly, after pulling her cock swiftly out of the other girl's ass hole.

There was a long silence, then Octavia grumbled, "You are so going to pay for this."

Clarke was sure that was true, but she had never cared about anything less. Partly because she loved it when Octavia punished her, as normally that involved some serious BDSM action followed by a brutal butt fucking, just the thought of it making Clarke's entire body, but particularly her ass hole, quiver with delight.

Just as importantly that was the moment that her warrior, who had fought long and hard to earn her respect, and even fear, from the Grounders and their Commander, buried her blushing face in the dirt, reached back and spread her cheeks wide apart at where Lexa was high above them, allowing a good deal of their audience, and the most important member of it, the best possible view of that battered butt.

It was easily the widest gape Clarke had ever caused, at least on her own, and it refuelled her bravery enough to announce the audience, "Behold, the mighty Skairipa."

Which of course caused another series of laughter from the grounders, quickly followed by Octavia letting go of her cheeks, pushing herself up to her knees and angrily yelling, "You bitch! I'm gonna fuck you up so bad you won't even remember what it's like to fucking sit down properly! Your ass is going to be sooooo fucking sore when I'm done with it that muuuuffffff!"

"Oh shup up and suck my cock." Clarke snorted, after she walked over to Octavia and shoved her cock into her open mouth, still confident that whatever Octavia's revenge would at least be mostly pleasurable for her, so she decided to put the exclamation point on her being on top, while it lasted, "You know the rules in our house, once a cock has been up a butt it must be clean, by someone not wearing a cock. Which means you, and only you bitch. Mmmmm yeah, come on Octavia, don't look at me like that. How many times have you made me do this, huh? How many times have you made Raven do it? You know it's way more than you've had too, so just do it. Oh fuck, you're actually doing it. I mean of course you are. Ooooooh yeahhhh, suck that ass flavoured cock you little slut. Stop pretending you're above it all, like Lexa, and accept your just like me and Raven, mmmmmm, a kinky little lesbian ho who loves this shit. Fuck yeah, suck it just like that! Mmmmm ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, behold, the mighty Skairipa, sucking my cock straight from her ass!"

Lexa smirked as Clarke once again impressed her, and clearly those around her given the cheers.

Although Lexa wondered if perhaps she needed to have a word with Octavia later, remind her not to truly hurt Clarke during her inevitable retaliation, because it was clear from the look in her eye that Octavia would have liked nothing more in that moment then to knock Clarke unconscious, or put her in a hold which would have her frantically tapping out.

Perhaps even worse. But it was Clarke who was victorious, and Octavia abided the previous rules about doing everything the victor said, no matter how degrading it was.

It was also clear to Lexa that even though Octavia did a good job of hiding it for the most part she did get into this humiliation. Not as much as before but she still embraced the submissive side she didn't indulge in that often and gave Clarke's cock a thorough cleaning.

She was even able to stuff most of it down her throat, a technique Lexa had insisted Octavia learn given just what skilled strap-on suckers Clarke and Raven were.

After all, as The Commander she could not accept second best from her people, especially her wives. And now it was Clarke who was receiving the benefit of that, the blonde healer continuing to taunt their angered warrior as she cleaned the last of her ass juices from the dildo.

Of course the blow job Clarke was receiving from Octavia couldn't compare to the one Lexa was receiving from Raven. After all, Raven was the most submissive amongst them, something she was seemingly out to prove as she put her heart and soul into sucking Lexa's cock.

The mechanic had also become addicted to the taste of her own ass shortly after the first time she had been treated to that humiliation. Although sometimes Lexa wondered if it was an act. Merely a byproduct of Raven being desperate to please her.

After all, no matter how much Clarke and Raven try to explain it to her Lexa would never truly understand how anyone could like such debauchery. At least when they were on the receiving end.

Likewise Lexa couldn't imagine not enjoying it while being the one to dish it out, and while she loved giving Raven a treat Lexa almost wished she was down there with her other wives, forcing this humiliation upon Octavia along with Clarke. Of course, ever since entering into this unique relationship things had never truly felt right when it was just two of them.

No, for them to truly be whole all four of them needed to be together, sharing their love in the most twisted of ways. Or just gentle love-making. Or just being together. All of which Lexa promised herself she and her wives would enjoy before the end of this very special night.